Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

For me these are such tiny, useless questions. I don’t trust consensus science, it makes no sense to me. The big important questions here for me are—even if covid19 is a deadly virus, should we be following scientists’ words like the new priests with their new scriptures and from them ordering folks how to live and breath? Should it matter that I know not one single person in my life who is ‘suffering’ from this ‘deadly contagion’ yet everyone is expected to change their every habit b/c of it?

It’s similar, for me, to saying: Should I trust scientists that we live on a spinning ball though I have no evidence for that in my visible world and had I never seen a globe and cartoons of spinning galaxies when I was 2 years old and forever since, for which I’m not allowed to pose a single questions without getting mocked and teased right out of the conversation?

All Alex is saying is: I want to believe in this virus mania without question, without investigation. Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance, as Einstein said. We will forever be the dupes of evil and the victims of evil, if we don't learn quickly to question everything the psychopaths serve up to us - which is mostly lies, deception, because you cannot control people with the truth. The truth sets you free.

Last edited:
I guess I wouldn't be able to formulate any intellectually honest notion that there never was a pandemic based on my own personal observations.

Sure you could... perhaps your uncle would have died about the same time anyway, and perhaps your son would have toughed it out for a day or two with some Nyquil and gone on about his studies and partying much as I did every time I got a cold during my college years.

My mom (almost 70) recently had a case and is over it and doing fine. Several people at work had it and are doing fine. I know of no one who's had a serious case and I know of no one who knows anyone who's had a serious case or died.

...so maybe there's no pandemic? Maybe its just the ordinary sniffles? Maybe excess deaths are the result of lockdowns and everyone's stress level through the roof and fewer getting out into the sun to exercise this year?

I have read The Contagion Myth and have watched may of the Kaufman interviews. In the book they describe the process of isolation not being a true isolation since other debris tends to be present, which I assume is his main argument on that. But virologists are clearly isolating something even though it may or may not be what we call a virus. The hypothesis of viruses being exosomes comes up, leading to the idea that what we call a virus is actually a detoxification process of the cells. If true it does call into question the notion that a virus (or exosome) is the cause of the illness vs the result of an illness. And then terrain theory and blah blah blah, if you have read it you understand.

This reminds me of the ongoing debate of whether dietary cholesterol contributes to heart disease by increasing LDL levels. The most recent research shows that increased LDL is not the actually cause of plaque build-up, but is the result of systemic inflammation cause calcification of the arteries. The increased LDL is the body trying to heal the "cracks" caused by the inflammation. So inflammation in this case turns out to be the cause and not he increased LDL, even though that is what we see in those with heart disease. This is the main reason why limits to Cholesterol intake was removed from the US dietary guidelines in 2015. This has good references contained within: https://chriskresser.com/heart-disease/

There are pharmaceuticals, well meaning cardiologists, books, and medical textbooks still working under this assumption about cholesterol being bad for health and the cause of disease. They are not committing fraud, they are just operating under an old paradigm. And because of that there are still papers that get published (usually with questionable methods) supporting this paradigm.

So although I cannot prove David's claim, if he is in fact correct, I suspect that something similar could be happening within the field of virology. Everyone could be collectively misinterpreting the information without intentionally committing any sort of fraud or trying to deceive anyone.
I studied cholesterol and the severe harm caused by the cholesterol-lowering drugs, statins. The idea that dietary cholesterol is causing heart disease is based in fraudulent science. Ancel Keys cherry picked data from a WHO report to back up his hypothesis. He picked six countries to show a link between saturated fat consumption and heart disease. There were 22 countries in the report. When the 22 countries are put back in - there is no correlation, it's random. It seems that Pasteur and the germ theory is a similar case. Both Keys and Pasteur used scientific fraud in an attempt to back up their claims - I need to look into Pasteur's case a little more. It would seem that we have two cases of the medical establishment fraudulently demonising something necessary for health and well-being, and offering extremely harmful remedies as "the cure".

This war of evil against life is culminating in a war on carbon dioxide and oxygen, it seems. Anthropogenic "climate change" blaming and demoniing CO2, and You don't have a right to breath freely and naturally anymore - all in the name of protecting you from a virus, from dirty, germ-ridden, disease spreading humans, and 5G 60Ghz and oxygen starvation...

When you have seen through these stratagems of evil, however, they no longer have any power over you - it's just a shame that humanity is so sluggish in getting up to speed in this regard. Because once we refuse the harms they sell us as benefits, it's game over. If no one took pharmaceutical drugs, if no one took vaccines, if no one used smart phones and wireless devices, if we boycotted all other poisons, If no one could make money through harm, then we would obviously be living in a much healthier and happier world. This is why a willingness to look into the germ theory now is vitally important, very timely. Only a servant of evil, a shill for the pharmaceutical industry, the vaccine companies, those bought and paid for by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, would wish to convince you not to.

Last edited:
Your much wider circle including the hospital in your town. From this circle you've extrapolated to the conclusion that there isn't, nor never was, a pandemic? Doesn't this seem a leap in logic to you?

My direct experience includes an uncle who passed away from COVID. My oldest son is currently home from college as he tested positive. Very minor symptoms for sure (and thankfully). Lots of community cases in our (my wife and my) personal circle in our geography.

I guess I wouldn't be able to formulate any intellectually honest notion that there never was a pandemic based on my own personal observations.
Well if your uncle had some previous conditions then he may have died in the same way that people being treated for cancer have always been vulnerable to diseases that are otherwise mild. I know a man whose wife died like that just a few years back.

A lot of scientists suspect these tests show a lot of false positives. Your son's minor symptoms could be just about anything.

That is how I'd formulate an intellectually honest alternative!

David

Last edited:
I studied cholesterol and the severe harm caused by the cholesterol-lowering drugs, statins. The idea that dietary cholesterol is causing heart disease is based in fraudulent science.
I can talk from experience - this is definitely TRUE.

However, IMHO, it helps to focus on things where there is real evidence, and not employ a scatter-gun approach.

David

In climate science 100% of the grant money goes for studies that “validate” that because humans are busy soiling their air, water and land to the point of insanity that THIS is also going to change the climate. Zero percent to any other “theory”.

IMO it is not a huge leap to suspect that 100% of the grant money in epidemiology/virology goes to those scientists that can find an “item” that causes sickness that then requires BIG PHARMA to create a cure, for profit.

Both sets of scientists probably mean well - and maybe believe the theories - but there is ZERO grant money available for studying anything else.

The BIG PHARMA money means an undue amount of control.

Sure you could... perhaps your uncle would have died about the same time anyway, and perhaps your son would have toughed it out for a day or two with some Nyquil and gone on about his studies and partying much as I did every time I got a cold during my college years.

My mom (almost 70) recently had a case and is over it and doing fine. Several people at work had it and are doing fine. I know of no one who's had a serious case and I know of no one who knows anyone who's had a serious case or died.

...so maybe there's no pandemic? Maybe its just the ordinary sniffles? Maybe excess deaths are the result of lockdowns and everyone's stress level through the roof and fewer getting out into the sun to exercise this year?
Exactly, you could draw conclusions about anything. The earth being flat since you've never seen the curvature or known anyone else who has. That you haven't personally experienced an NDE nor known anyone else who has. None of this has any intellectual rigor with which to outright deny something's existence.

Well if your uncle had some previous conditions then he may have died in the same way that people being treated for cancer have always been vulnerable to diseases that are otherwise mild. I know a man whose wife died like that just a few years back.

A lot of scientists suspect these tests show a lot of false positives. Your son's minor symptoms could be just about anything.

That is how I'd formulate an intellectually honest alternative!

David
Formulating an alternative is one thing David, and indeed its a valid thing to consider. Declaring something not to exist based on this type of logic is the antithesis of intellectual honesty.

Exactly, you could draw conclusions about anything. The earth being flat since you've never seen the curvature or known anyone else who has. That you haven't personally experienced an NDE nor known anyone else who has. None of this has any intellectual rigor with which to outright deny something's existence.

Never mind I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that because you have an uncle who died and because your son has a mild case that those two pieces of personal anecdotal evidence mean you are precluded from coming to an intellectually honest conclusion that there is no pandemic.

In climate science 100% of the grant money goes for studies that “validate” that because humans are busy soiling their air, water and land to the point of insanity that THIS is also going to change the climate. Zero percent to any other “theory”.
Source? It would seem there'd be a fair amount of interest from certain segments of industry interested in maintaining the status quo. A quick Google search turned up this article:

https://climaterealityproject.org/b...ow-fossil-fuel-industry-blocks-climate-action

Never mind I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying that because you have an uncle who died and because your son has a mild case that those two pieces of personal anecdotal evidence mean you are precluded from coming to an intellectually honest conclusion that there is no pandemic.
I probably wasn't particularly clear. :)

this would seem to be inconsistent w/ Dr. Tom's claims, right?

Why does Dr. Anthony Fauci’s name appear on 4 U.S. patents for a key glycoprotein that appears to have been inserted into a SARS virus chassis to create the current COVID-19 epidemic?
The legal portal Justia.com lists the following “patents by inventor Anthony S. Fauci” involving a glycoprotein found in the HIV-1, a disease that attacks the human immune system, leading to the Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, more commonly known as AIDS. In 1990, Fauci held the same position at the NIH that he holds today. Fauci made his mark around the anti-viral medications that were developed by Big Pharma to combat the AIDS epidemic raging at that time.
This same glycoprotein, identified as Glycoprotein 120, or simply as GP120, has also been found to be a key component of the current COVID-19, a disease that appears to combine a HIV-1 attack on the human immune system, with SARS CoV-1, the pathogen from the original SARS (“Severe Acute Respiratory System”) that created an international pandemic in 2002-2003. The pathogen in COVID-19 is named SARS CoV-2 in medical scientific literature.

====
https://c-vine.com/blog/2020/05/07/follow-the-money-fauci-holds-4-covid-19-related-patents/

This ( although I don't completely understand the details of it) would also seem to contradict doctor, tom ( and kaufman and the rest):

Jin H, Hong C, Chen S, et al. in an article entitled “Consensus for prevention and management of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) for neurologists,” accepted March 31, 2020 for publication by Stroke & Vascular Neurology {2020;0. doi:10.1136/ svn-2020-000382] notes the following:

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and HIV gp120 protein are both recognition proteins on the membrane surface, but their pathogenic mechanisms are quite different. The spike protein enables SARS-CoV-2 to identify ACE2 receptors in the mucosal epithelium and invade. However, the gp120 protein in HIV allows HIV to recognize the CD4 receptor and invade CD4+ T cells.2 There is currently no evidence indicating that SARS-CoV-2 is capable of invading T cells, any cells that express CD4 or any cells that do not express ACE2. SARS-CoV-2 does not invade cells that are not prone to infection by other known coronaviruses.

===
the entirety of the article is quite alarming... more so than a "virus of the mind"
https://corsination.com/why-does-fauci-hold-patents-on-a-key-hiv-component-used-to-create-covid-19/

yes. This is where I was headed. What do you think about it?

I get your point... and in retrospect realized I could have handled this better / differently... then again, it's not like I didn't give this guy a chance to speak. and in fact he's the one who said we were at an impasse. so maybe I wasn't as polite and kind as I could have been, but when he suggested that virologist Darryl Falzarano was so massively incompetent to not understand his own claim about isolating the virus as published in a peer-reviewed... and since this guy is got some pretty stellar credentials and has been working with viruses in animals for like 10 years... I pretty much had enough.

of course, doctor tom is welcome to come back on anytime. anyone here can pass that invitation on to him... or we can chat on some neutral site.
Alex, you yourself are prepared to discuss potential gross incompetence and confusion within a variety of fields - particularly in the area of consciousness. Perhaps you should read the book, "Why science is wrong about almost everything" - I can't remember the author off the top of my head, but it is easy to GOOGLE :)

Why not invite Tom to record his account of COVID - just introduce him and then let him do the rest - then we can all have a sensible discussion.

Also, I have explained the issue about isolating viruses several times on this thread, and you have all but ignored me. How come you are so bedazzled by Darryl Falzarano when you see through the likes of Neil deGrasse Tyson ?

Come on - we want a sensible discussion about the issues here - this issue is at the heart of what is going on all over the world and you have just stifled a discussion by not letting Tom speak. You let Henry Bauer speak, and part of his story is the same except with respect to a different RNA virus. The virus was never properly isolated, then a test was produced (not PCR in those days) and it shows up false positives. The supposed symptoms of the disease also shift about.

What has happened to you - has someone threatened to close down the SKEPTIKO site if it won't conform on this topic?

David

At one point I thought the loss of taste and smell was specific, but then I read a blog where a medically qualified guy pointed out that a lot of related viruses sometimes cause that symptom.

That is true, but my Wife, Daughter, Son-in-Law, Brother-in-Law Sister-in-Law, and Cousin who had Covid all report this symptom, in the exact same way, in the same sequence...

Day 1: They detect "feeling bad", run-down, and sniffles/runny nose.

Day 2: Sense of taste dramatically disappears, they develop a fever and a cough.

Day 3: This is the worst day. They are sick enough to lay on the couch and do nothing all day.

Day 4: Fever subsides, Taste returns, cough lessens, they feel good enough to wash clothing, cook, etc.

Day 5: Cough and fever disappear. They begin to feel normal, but are very fatigued.

I called and queried them closely every day. The time period and symptom sequence is consistent.

I'm happy to report my Wife is now back at work on her computer, making me money. :)

...how do you debate a flat earther. how do you counter the argument " I don't know if the earth is round because I've never seen saw with my own eyes"

You show them evidence the earth is round.

If they refuse to acknowledge such evidence, that's on them.

In the case of Covid-19, you refuse to do that, and instead engage in all manner of logical fallacies.

This worst is your dishonest characterization of people asking for evidence as malevolent and dangerous.

This ( although I don't completely understand the details of it) would also seem to contradict doctor, tom ( and kaufman and the rest):

Jin H, Hong C, Chen S, et al. in an article entitled “Consensus for prevention and management of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) for neurologists,” accepted March 31, 2020 for publication by Stroke & Vascular Neurology {2020;0. doi:10.1136/ svn-2020-000382] notes the following:

SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and HIV gp120 protein are both recognition proteins on the membrane surface, but their pathogenic mechanisms are quite different. The spike protein enables SARS-CoV-2 to identify ACE2 receptors in the mucosal epithelium and invade. However, the gp120 protein in HIV allows HIV to recognize the CD4 receptor and invade CD4+ T cells.2 There is currently no evidence indicating that SARS-CoV-2 is capable of invading T cells, any cells that express CD4 or any cells that do not express ACE2. SARS-CoV-2 does not invade cells that are not prone to infection by other known coronaviruses.

===
the entirety of the article is quite alarming... more so than a "virus of the mind"
https://corsination.com/why-does-fauci-hold-patents-on-a-key-hiv-component-used-to-create-covid-19/

He made the claim that the CDC says it hasn’t isolated the virus. I would have asked what he meant by that because CDC website says they have and links to this paper:
https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/pdfs/20-0516.pdf

At that point either he points out some nuance or inconsistency that only someone familiar with biology/virology would notice.. and then he explains it in a coherent manner... or if not then you move on to another claim of his. If he strikes out 3 times, then cut off the interview there if you like.

I would have been equally upset if you had a flat earther on and instead of addressing their silly arguments you just said: “Neil de Grasse Tyson says the earth is round! You’re saying he is lying to all of us and then goes home to sleep at night with a clear conscience?”

At one point I thought the loss of taste and smell was specific, but then I read a blog where a medically qualified guy pointed out that a lot of related viruses sometimes cause that symptom.

Yes, I've this a number of times with colds/flus, especially when I was younger.

This worst is your dishonest characterization of people asking for evidence as malevolent and dangerous.
Yes indeed, that concept is what has driven the censorship process to the point where leading medical peopl ewho disagree with the official line have to resort to posting on an obscure website that is (hopefully) adequately protected:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/24/12-experts-questioning-the-coronavirus-panic/

This website also contains this article:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/17/covid19-evidence-of-global-fraud/

I would imagine Tom or conceivably LS, would be most suitable to explain what exactly this is about.

David

Back