Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

How about the scientists who think that germ theory is flawed?
OK, I have been meaning to come to this, because I have seen mention of this idea elsewhere. I think the point is, this is a more extreme idea that is best introduced as a thread of its own. That doesn't mean I discount it, just that it doesn't really help in the context of the COVID disaster because there are zillions of more immediate issues to deal with.

Do you realise that any forum member can start their own thread - e.g. in here:

https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/forums/extended-consciousness/

I suggest you do that, giving a decent introduction to the idea and a few of the best links. Then people will discuss it free from all the emotion involved in this thread.

I know "extended-consciousness" doesn't sound like the ideal place to put something like this, but this idea is at least extended medical science, and probably involves some non-materialist ideas, so it seems reasonable.

David

David,
Sorry. No I don't see why you say the question exists/not exists is a continuum in the case of covid or HIV or Ebola.

I know for a fact that the whole covid hysteria is a farce because I am in the data every day at work. That said, I do think there is a virus that makes some people sick and can push some compromised people over the edge to death. I know for a fact that many covid deaths in the US are not actually covid deaths. The people died from something else (stroke, heart attack, sepsis, cancer on and on) and happened to test positive for covid.

But I don't get your continuum hypothesis. I confess that microbiology and virology are far from my areas of expertise. In fact I really know only as much as the next guy on the street; which isn't much. I'm just applying common sense. There are certainly bacteria that we can isolate and identify and that can cause illness. Take the common amoeba. It can cause dysentery; which, in turns kills a lot of people, especially in the third world. We can see the bacteria in the water. We can see it in the infected person's system. We can pour bleach in the water and kill the bacteria. Are you trying to say that the bacteria doesn't really exist? That bleach is some kind of sorcery? How about antibiotics? More sorcery?

If you don't deny the existence of bacteria and bacteria's ability to cause infection, why not translate that over to viruses?

What is the continuum? Are you trying to say that there is a virus and then the virus combines with some of the host's DNA to become something new and dangerous - and that some hosts' DNA combines with the virus to create a new strand of DNA that isn't dangerous?

If that's what you're saying, then I would reply that there is some virus out there that can infect people and can mutate into something like covid. I don't believe that's true, but it doesn't matter. There's still a virus out there that leads to some people becoming ill. It's splitting hairs to say it isn't exactly covid. The end result for someone developing the symptoms associated with covid are still the same no matter what you call the virus.

Maybe I have your argument completely wrong
I do think you are missing the point I am making.

I suppose my point is that when Alex asks whether COVID exists, the question is a little naive.

Rather than ask It makes sense to ask several questions,

"Do I think a new dangerous viral pathogen has been discovered/created about a year ago?" Probably not!
"Do I think the lockdowns are preventing some terrible spread of infection?" Definitely not!
"Do I think viruses exist that kill people who are severely damaged in other ways?" Obviously, this is well known!
"Do I think that all the papers on COVID are discussing a well characterised and properly sequenced virus?" Very probably not!

David

If I might offer a different perspective. It also ties into what I think is the error of germ theory. Ever consider that viruses are actually essential? A part of nature that is required for the so called fitness of the genome.

For millions of years we have led a symbiotic relationship with them, we actually have large swaths of viral DNA in our genome. Once again it is not the virus that causes the illness. That is germ theory. It is far more complicated, there are a cascade of interactions in the biological environment, any of which may cause sickness or death when coming into contact.

Viruses purpose, if you take such a view, is to strengthen our immune system. The immune system then in a sense evolves in symbiosis with a changing biological eco system. Going to war against viruses is the wrong approach IMO. The result is a weakening of resilience to the environment.

In essence the concept of vaccination is sound, however it is not the concept but the cocktail of adjuvants that is the problem which actually weaken the immune system. Exposure to these things (virus and bacteria etc,..) is natures way. It has proved itself over millions and billions of years yet we think we know more than she does.

Learning to strengthen the immune system, learning what good health within the entire breadth of the biosphere is should be the focus, knowing that we have a symbiotic relationship is the key. Not going to war with it as some sort of aberration of nature, when in fact it may be an essential part of nature.

The result of going to war to eradicate on top of unnatural toxic vaccination will result in a weakened species not prepared for what nature will undoubtedly test down the line. The literature shows this as true in the case of measles. Antibodies were once transferred through a mothers milk, mothers who have had exposure. This natural way has now been broken leading to a generation who are more susceptible to other diseases.

Also to add, the issue of isolation may just be our own limitations of understanding. It is in essentially a problem with the reductionist view of science. Although it is useful it is not complete. Nature is not a machine it is an organism.

Last edited:
What is abundantly clear in this whole mess we are all facing is that none of the preventive measures being thrust down our throats such as masks, social distancing and lockdowns do not deal with what can actually help. which is actual health, diet, exercise, sunlight as well as mental health and well being that come from social interaction. These are all crucial to having an actual defense. All of the measures are counter productive to that. It is insane. Why are governments not promoting these things? They talk about science but actual science has known these things for a long time.

All of these things, especially fear makes us weaker and more vulnerable. I am ok with catching it, bring it on! Actually I may have already been exposed. I rarely get sick yet I recently have had all the symptoms. My immune system is now stronger, what ever it was I could not be bothered with what a test may say, as that is worthless and inconclusive. Give me the virus over the jab any day.

> ...my Wife, Daughter, Son-in-Law, Brother-in-Law Sister-in-Law, and Cousin who had Covid all report this symptom, in the exact same way, in the same sequence...

Could these mild illnesses have been the result of something else - was anyone tested for CV19?

All the people I listed above did test positive for Covid-19.

All of them fully recovered in under 5 days. All said the symptoms were worse than a bad cold, but not as bad as the seasonal flu.

Like HIV, I believe the term "Covid-19" describes a set of very similar symptoms, not an actual, specific virus. As you know, we all are fighting 20 different Corona Viruses in our bodies every day. "Covid-19" is probably a set of very similar viruses working their way through our population.

Despite taking zero precautions around these people, I have not been sick since November of 2019. I know I was exposed. Evidently I'm immune to "Covid-19", or did contract "it" but experienced symptoms so mild I attributed the event to bad food, allergies, or a head cold.

Uh uh....ok then, I guess that you and Cowan and other flat earths would have no problem sitting back and relaxing while we inject you with a syringe full of HIV or Ebola or Sars virus; since there is no such thing, right?

I don't see any brave deniers putting their money where their mouth is on this.

The covid tests are flawed. That is true, but doesn't prove that there is no virus. Just the tests are flawed.

The virus only kills those who are actuarially at or near their expected year of death anyhow. Same as the flu for the most part given adequate medical care. That's how most viruses work on people because most people have an immune system effective enough to deal with most viruses (but not all). Doesn't mean there isn't a virus.

Political opportunists are creating a panic and using the fact of the virus as an opportunity to do all kinds of undesirable things to society that wouldn't normally be acceptable. Yep. That's what such people do. Doesn't mean the virus is fake.

"Doesn't mean there isn't a virus." - but if the virus has not been purified and isolated, then it is difficult to prove there is a virus. because proof of the virus can only be established thereby. Moreover, contagion cannot be proven if the virus hasn't been isolated and purified, and we have its full genetic description. Has anyone proven that SARS-CoV-2 is causing a specific disease, with specific symptoms and is present in every case of the disease studied in humans? It seems this a presumptive diagnosis at best arrived at by means of faulty and unsuitable testing.

And, moreover, and more fundamentally, what evidence is there that viruses are the cause of disease? - has this been proven, beyond doubt, demonstrated time and again in peer-reviewed studies, or are such studies lacking? Is there really any scientific basis for the germ theory of disease, the warfare model - or is this just a medical myth, a misunderstanding, that has been perpetrated, knowingly or otherwise, by certain interests for the purposes of profit and control? Are we not entitled at this time to legitimately raise this question along with others: Do viruses cause disease? Are they like bacteria, once thought to be the cause of disease, but now better understood in most cases to have a positive and necessary function? Are misnamed viruses actually a response to disease, to toxicity, to insults to the cells? Are people getting sick because of something else, some other cause, that perhaps the virus narrative is concealing and preventing medical people from seeing?

Are we on the threshold of a paradigm shift regarding our understanding of the causes of disease - and is the paradigm shift something that those welded to the belief in the germ theory unable to acknowledge, because it would mean admitting that they have been wrong for most of their careers....?

It has already been said by certain visionaries that the future of medicine is energy medicine. Homeopathy, much derided by the allopathic medical establishment, is based in sound principles and has a high success rate in curing diseases such as AIDS and cancer, including brain tumours - the homeopathic approach is holistic, treats the individual, works with the vital force, which is the innate intelligence of the human organism. I feel that soon we will look back on this allopathic age - "the cut, burn, and poison" approach to healing, with its toxic vaccines, pharmaceutical drugs, and chemotherapy, and radiation treatments - as the Dark Ages medically speaking, a benighted era that caused far more harm than good, and by design. At the moment, the third biggest killer, next to cardiovascular disease and cancer, is iatrogenesis - which means death by doctor, or death by medical treatment.

We need to open our minds to new possibilities, new understandings, and be ready to question now our received conditioning regarding the nature of disease and the often harmful "remedies" proffered. The pharmaceutical industry is one of the most corrupt and criminal industries in the world. Dr. Peter Gotzsche states that under US law, the operations of the pharmaceutical industry count as organised crime. Big Pharma has been sued for billions of dollars for the harm that has been caused, the lives destroyed by their drugs and vaccines - we need to be wary, therefore, of any paradigm being perpetrated by Big Pharma interests, like the germ theory.

Virus pandemic, fear-mongering, propaganda, mind control, behaviour modification, lock-downs, destruction of small businesses, killing off the elderly, suicide rates going up, police state tyranny, civil unrest, removal of inalienable rights and freedoms in the name of protection, and etc. mandatory face masks, social distancing, mandatory vaccines - they're getting a lot out of this invisible little virus, for sure. It is serving evil very well. And that's why it's very important to raise these questions now - because if we can prove they've been lying, which they obviously have, we have a chance to take them down, and stop their anti-human agenda in its tracks...so questioning the germ theory, right now, beginning to open to alternative viewpoints, like Tom Cowan's, is very, very important, as the future of our humanity is at stake.

This looks interesting, and seems to have some of the answers - I've only scanned it, but looks good.
The scam has been confirmed: PCR does not detect SARS-CoV-2 - http://philosophers-stone.info/wp-c...m-has-been-confirmed-Dsalud-November-2020.pdf

Last edited:
What is abundantly clear in this whole mess we are all facing is that none of the preventive measures being thrust down our throats such as masks, social distancing and lockdowns do not deal with what can actually help. which is actual health, diet, exercise, sunlight as well as mental health and well being that come from social interaction. These are all crucial to having an actual defense. All of the measures are counter productive to that. It is insane. Why are governments not promoting these things? They talk about science but actual science has known these things for a long time.

All of these things, especially fear makes us weaker and more vulnerable. I am ok with catching it, bring it on! Actually I may have already been exposed. I rarely get sick yet I recently have had all the symptoms. My immune system is now stronger, what ever it was I could not be bothered with what a test may say, as that is worthless and inconclusive. Give me the virus over the jab any day.
That is true, but my Wife, Daughter, Son-in-Law, Brother-in-Law Sister-in-Law, and Cousin who had Covid all report this symptom, in the exact same way, in the same sequence...

Day 1: They detect "feeling bad", run-down, and sniffles/runny nose.

Day 2: Sense of taste dramatically disappears, they develop a fever and a cough.

Day 3: This is the worst day. They are sick enough to lay on the couch and do nothing all day.

Day 4: Fever subsides, Taste returns, cough lessens, they feel good enough to wash clothing, cook, etc.

Day 5: Cough and fever disappear. They begin to feel normal, but are very fatigued.

I called and queried them closely every day. The time period and symptom sequence is consistent.

I'm happy to report my Wife is now back at work on her computer, making me money. :)

Loss of smell and taste is also a symptom of radiation poisoning. A few people are saying that the Covid symptoms are being caused by microwave radiation, not a virus. Saw a video of a nurse, who was claiming this last night....Do your family have wifi, use smart phones much, have smart meters in the house, DECT phones, etc. live near cell phone towers? Has 5G been switched on in their area recently?

Loss of smell and taste is also a symptom of radiation poisoning. A few people are saying that the Covid symptoms are being caused by microwave radiation, not a virus. Saw a video of a nurse, who was claiming this last night....Do your family have wifi, use smart phones much, have smart meters in the house, DECT phones, etc. live near cell phone towers? Has 5G been switched on in their area recently?

My symptoms were very mild, more like a cold, still I have not had a cold in years so to me it was unusual. I had been living with 5g for some time. I am aware of the concerns. I have only had a superficial look into that. I think there are things there to be concerned about as there has been with EM pollution before the advent of 5g (which is many times magnified in frequency). I think if there is anything to it, as I have read, it would that it may make one more susceptible and not be a direct cause. Although it may have a direct cause for longer term conditions. I just don't know enough yet to make a call on that subject.

exactly... why do folks even go down this bunny trail.

does anyone happen to remember the mortality rate from ebola?
New Ebola drug clears virus from monkeys - The Irish Times

does anyone believe the guys in the bioweapons labs aren't playing around with this one too... I mean they have to... for our safety, right?

Russia weaponized the Ebola virus and it was, for sure, "studied" in US Govt labs as well as other countries.

I'm still waiting for a virus "theory" denier to volunteer to be injected with a suspension containing the isolated virus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3497034/

Do your family have wifi, use smart phones much, have smart meters in the house, DECT phones, etc. live near cell phone towers? Has 5G been switched on in their area recently?

My family has been exposed to all those thing for ten years. We don't have 5g in my area.

They got sick from some type of bug. This EMR stuff poisons the well and thus harms our political fight to stop Covid tyranny.

Please go start your own thread about EMR as the Administrator recommended.

This is the point Dr. Cowan makes in his book.

He compares many of the historical plagues and pandemics either to instances of electro-magnetic radiation, toxins/poisons, or pollution (food/water/air). In the case of the Spanish Flu, for example, he points out how radio and radio towers sprung up around the globe almost overnight during WWI, with the highest concentrations in military camps (with soldiers being especially susceptible to contracting the illness). Same with the telegraph, modern expansion of electricity, development of radar, launching of low-earth orbiting satellites, and now cordless and cell-phone developments in the modern day-- every time humans were exposed to an electrical disruption, some of the population got sick. Even before humans harnessed electro-magnetic frequencies, Dr. Cowan suggests that comets played a role in the plagues of long ago (such as the Black Death), as comets are now understood to be highly electrically-charged objects as a result of their interaction with the sun (and that this is what you actually see with the coma/tail); he postulates that as the earth crosses the path of a comet, we get bathed in ionized X-Ray radiation. Other epidemics like polio can be attributed to the increased usage of DDT and other pesticides during WWII, and smallpox may well have been from bedbugs transferred on the rugs and clothing that were traded by European settlers to the Natives-- rather than some exotic contagion being spread between the two groups.

With COVID, he draws the path from Wuhan- which, at the time COVID started, had more 5G antennas concentrated in this one city than in the entire US (I'm not sure if this still stands, with all the 5G expansion this past summer/fall). He says it was the same in Italy, as well as the Diamond Princess cruise ship which advertised as having the "best wi-fi on the sea" and has four large 5G antennas on top of it, and even in Kirkland, WA- where the nursing home with the first cases in the US is- as being a mile away from the headquarters of a company called Pivitol Commware that has been involved in developing 5G technology that can penetrate through buildings. You can trace the "spread" of COVID with the implementation of the 5G network.

The thing about 5G is that part of it's frequency (at 60GHz) will literally split the O2 oxygen molecule into two separate oxygen atoms, making the air unbreathable. There are also over a thousand papers that have been published showing the effects of EMF radiation on other biological life-forms, whether test animals or cells in a petri dish. EMF waves actually affect a cell's mitochondria at metabolizing oxygen into energy. Severe cases of COVID have been characterized as developing hypoxia, or low blood-oxygen levels. Based on the science, 5G is a much more likely culprit for COVID than a "virus" that hasn't been shown to exist by any measure of Koch's postulates.

"Viruses"- as suggested by Dr. Cowan and others (Dr. Andrew Kaufmann, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny to name a few)- are actually exosomes, which are produced by our own cells when our body is under attack. Exosomes have the same characteristics of a "virus"-- in the case of COVID, the exosome has the ACE2 receptor which binds to the epithelial (lung) cells, enters the cell and replicates itself, then sends its replications back out to the inter-cellular space. Exosomes appear to not only be our own inter-cellular communication device, warning the rest of the body of whatever threat it's facing (could be EMF radiation, could be toxins/poisons, could even be psychological stress such as fear), but they also congregate in the inter-cellular space and absorb the oxidative stress of free radicals (or whatever the threat to the body is broken down to at the cellular level) from damaging cells. With COVID, if the lungs are unable to absorb adequate oxygen because of an increase of exposure to "electro-smog", it would make complete sense that these exosomes (which "look" like a "coronavirus" under a microscope) would be concentrated in the lungs-- as the lungs are the location of the threat.

Exposure to 5G can be mitigated; for one, try to remove yourself from the likely source of the radiation whenever possible (which may be hard in today's world-- especially if you're staying in a hospital as these are among the first places being integrated into the 5G grid). Consider separating yourself from your cell phone more often (or turning it off) and/or returning to the "wired" lifestyle. Keep your bedroom clear of any "electro-smog" creating devices, including fluorescent/compact lights and "smart" devices. Even going outside and walking on the earth with bare feet or taking Epsom salt baths can help discharge the positive ions that have built up in your body and "ground" you. I understand there are also some plants which are effective at absorbing EMF radiation (cacti, snake plant, spider plant, betel leaf plant, stone lotus flower, asparagus fern, ivy, mustard greens, areca palm, rubber plant, aloe vera, and sunflower are a few), and there are paints on the market (though expensive) which can block EMF waves-- though if you paint your house you want to be careful not to 'trap' EMF waves from your own devices inside, which can bounce around and cause a greater exposure.

If you have COVID, it has been found that high-dose Vitamin C is effective; Dr. Cowan and others believe this is because Vitamin C essentially does the job of exosomes in the inter-cellular space by absorbing free radical damage. Also oxygen therapy, if you have access to it. Dr. Cowan is also big on clean water playing a role, as we are-- in terms of the number of molecules in our body-- 99.9% water; Cowan identifies what is called "EZ" (or 'exclusion zone' water), which has a negative charge and separates itself at the cellular level from the positively-charged "bulk water" as a way to create a channel to move waste from the cell and nutrients to the cell. Clean air, clean water, clean food-- the trifecta of health that most Americans are running short on; it's no wonder that so many are susceptible to the radiation sickness currently known as "COVID".

My symptoms were very mild, more like a cold, still I have not had a cold in years so to me it was unusual. I had been living with 5g for some time. I am aware of the concerns. I have only had a superficial look into that. I think there are things there to be concerned about as there has been with EM pollution before the advent of 5g (which is many times magnified in frequency). I think if there is anything to it, as I have read, it would that it may make one more susceptible and not be a direct cause. Although it may have a direct cause for longer term conditions. I just don't know enough yet to make a call on that subject.

Thanks for the information. I know there are quite a few thousand peer-reviewed studies that show that non-ionizing radiation from wireless devices is harmful and can cause a lot of health problems.I know that wireless radiation can cause coagulation of the blood, and I'm sure there was a doctor who claimed that Covid was being caused by coagulation of the blood - I'll try to find out who that was. I think Dr. Stefan Lanka is correct when he says that all diseases have multiple causes - and the one cause, one disease model is very simplistic. In this world, our bodies are under a lot of toxic stress, and the notion that illness is your body getting rid of toxins, detoxing, has some plausibility, I think. When I have the flu, it often feels like I'm having a good clean out. I have switched off wifi, and use ethernet plugs for internet connection around the house, and don't use a smart or mobile phone anymore...and my EMF detector is in the green, safe level, for most of my rooms now. . But I have noticed that the microwave radiation levels do seem to be increasing in the towns and one city near where I live - quite high readings. I am sure that the frequencies aren't doing us much good, on top of all the other toxins we are bombarded with....

sorry if I blew past your point... didn't mean to... I must confess that I read it and thought it meant something else. I'm down with the idea that our knowledge of viruses very incomplete and in order for science types to tow the line they wind-up spinning a lot of bullshit, but I also think this idea that covid is only a"virus of the mind" is even worse bullshit.

you think covid-19 is just a "virus of the mind"? y/n/m
Dr. Cowan does not suggest that COVID-19 is just a "virus of the mind"; he acknowledges there is a real (and new type of) sickness out there. But he points the finger mainly at the increased EMF radiation of the developing 5G network, and he uses evidence to back his claim up.

That said, some of this is a "virus of the mind". It has been proven scientifically that you can make yourself ill just through stress/fear/paranoia that someone you cross paths with is going to "infect" you with something. Nevermind how many other illnesses are being categorized as COVID when, in fact, the individual has a sickness of something else. It's virtually impossible to quantify right now just how many people actually have this unique new illness we're calling "COVID".

It's also important to note here that Dr. Cowan suggests that "sickness" is actually the body's detoxification process. The contemporary approach is to try and "cure" someone from being ill, when really it should be to "move" the sickness (or detoxification process) along as effectively and efficiently as possible. He doesn't see the evidence for someone "infecting" another person and making them sick; he sees the evidence that sickness is our natural response to being exposed to something harmful in our environment that is independent of our interactions with one another.

"Do I think a new dangerous viral pathogen has been discovered/created about a year ago?" Probably not!
the evidence suggests otherwise:

===
Indeed, as SARS-CoV-2 and the original SARS-CoV-1 are zoonotic viruses (meaning they spread from animals to humans), it is possible someone may have been in close proximity or even eaten an animal containing the virus. This would constitute a spillover event, many of which have occured in the past and resulted in the introduction of new diseases to humanity. So, it is not unprecedented.

However, a later paper from The Lancet reported that many initial patients were not directly exposed to the Huanan Seafood Market:

Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China (January 24, 2020)
27 (66%) patients had direct exposure to Huanan seafood market (figure 1B). Market exposure was similar between the patients with ICU care (nine [69%]) and those with non-ICU care (18 [64%]). The symptom onset date of the first patient identified was Dec 1, 2019. None of his family members developed fever or any respiratory symptoms. No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases. The first fatal case, who had continuous exposure to the market, was admitted to hospital because of a 7-day history of fever, cough, and dyspnoea. 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalised in the isolation ward.
Source: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30183-5/fulltext (archived)​
Because 34% of cases did not have exposure to the market yet were exposed to the virus, it is highly unlikely the market is the origin point of SARS-CoV-2. Indeed, the study confirms "No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases" - meaning that the first patient at the market was not responsible for spreading the virus to other cases.

=====

Dr. Cowan does not suggest that COVID-19 is just a "virus of the mind"; he acknowledges there is a real (and new type of) sickness out there. But he points the finger mainly at the increased EMF radiation of the developing 5G network, and he uses evidence to back his claim up.

That said, some of this is a "virus of the mind". It has been proven scientifically that you can make yourself ill just through stress/fear/paranoia that someone you cross paths with is going to "infect" you with something. Nevermind how many other illnesses are being categorized as COVID when, in fact, the individual has a sickness of something else. It's virtually impossible to quantify right now just how many people actually have this unique new illness we're calling "COVID".

It's also important to note here that Dr. Cowan suggests that "sickness" is actually the body's detoxification process. The contemporary approach is to try and "cure" someone from being ill, when really it should be to "move" the sickness (or detoxification process) along as effectively and efficiently as possible. He doesn't see the evidence for someone "infecting" another person and making them sick; he sees the evidence that sickness is our natural response to being exposed to something harmful in our environment that is independent of our interactions with one another.

=====

1605886577083.png
Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research
Lab-made coronavirus related to SARS can infect human cells.
Editors’ note, March 2020: We are aware that this story is being used as the basis for unverified theories that the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 was engineered. There is no evidence that this is true; scientists believe that an animal is the most likely source of the coronavirus.

12 November 2015
Article tools
Rights & Permissions
An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus — one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) — has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.
In an article published in Nature Medicine1 on 9 November, scientists investigated a virus called SHC014, which is found in horseshoe bats in China. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells — proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. It also caused disease in mice, but did not kill them.

This is the point Dr. Cowan makes in his book.

He compares many of the historical plagues and pandemics either to instances of electro-magnetic radiation, toxins/poisons, or pollution (food/water/air). In the case of the Spanish Flu, for example, he points out how radio and radio towers sprung up around the globe almost overnight during WWI, with the highest concentrations in military camps (with soldiers being especially susceptible to contracting the illness). Same with the telegraph, modern expansion of electricity, development of radar, launching of low-earth orbiting satellites, and now cordless and cell-phone developments in the modern day-- every time humans were exposed to an electrical disruption, some of the population got sick. Even before humans harnessed electro-magnetic frequencies, Dr. Cowan suggests that comets played a role in the plagues of long ago (such as the Black Death), as comets are now understood to be highly electrically-charged objects as a result of their interaction with the sun (and that this is what you actually see with the coma/tail); he postulates that as the earth crosses the path of a comet, we get bathed in ionized X-Ray radiation. Other epidemics like polio can be attributed to the increased usage of DDT and other pesticides during WWII, and smallpox may well have been from bedbugs transferred on the rugs and clothing that were traded by European settlers to the Natives-- rather than some exotic contagion being spread between the two groups.

With COVID, he draws the path from Wuhan- which, at the time COVID started, had more 5G antennas concentrated in this one city than in the entire US (I'm not sure if this still stands, with all the 5G expansion this past summer/fall). He says it was the same in Italy, as well as the Diamond Princess cruise ship which advertised as having the "best wi-fi on the sea" and has four large 5G antennas on top of it, and even in Kirkland, WA- where the nursing home with the first cases in the US is- as being a mile away from the headquarters of a company called Pivitol Commware that has been involved in developing 5G technology that can penetrate through buildings. You can trace the "spread" of COVID with the implementation of the 5G network.

The thing about 5G is that part of it's frequency (at 60GHz) will literally split the O2 oxygen molecule into two separate oxygen atoms, making the air unbreathable. There are also over a thousand papers that have been published showing the effects of EMF radiation on other biological life-forms, whether test animals or cells in a petri dish. EMF waves actually affect a cell's mitochondria at metabolizing oxygen into energy. Severe cases of COVID have been characterized as developing hypoxia, or low blood-oxygen levels. Based on the science, 5G is a much more likely culprit for COVID than a "virus" that hasn't been shown to exist by any measure of Koch's postulates.

"Viruses"- as suggested by Dr. Cowan and others (Dr. Andrew Kaufmann, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny to name a few)- are actually exosomes, which are produced by our own cells when our body is under attack. Exosomes have the same characteristics of a "virus"-- in the case of COVID, the exosome has the ACE2 receptor which binds to the epithelial (lung) cells, enters the cell and replicates itself, then sends its replications back out to the inter-cellular space. Exosomes appear to not only be our own inter-cellular communication device, warning the rest of the body of whatever threat it's facing (could be EMF radiation, could be toxins/poisons, could even be psychological stress such as fear), but they also congregate in the inter-cellular space and absorb the oxidative stress of free radicals (or whatever the threat to the body is broken down to at the cellular level) from damaging cells. With COVID, if the lungs are unable to absorb adequate oxygen because of an increase of exposure to "electro-smog", it would make complete sense that these exosomes (which "look" like a "coronavirus" under a microscope) would be concentrated in the lungs-- as the lungs are the location of the threat.

Exposure to 5G can be mitigated; for one, try to remove yourself from the likely source of the radiation whenever possible (which may be hard in today's world-- especially if you're staying in a hospital as these are among the first places being integrated into the 5G grid). Consider separating yourself from your cell phone more often (or turning it off) and/or returning to the "wired" lifestyle. Keep your bedroom clear of any "electro-smog" creating devices, including fluorescent/compact lights and "smart" devices. Even going outside and walking on the earth with bare feet or taking Epsom salt baths can help discharge the positive ions that have built up in your body and "ground" you. I understand there are also some plants which are effective at absorbing EMF radiation (cacti, snake plant, spider plant, betel leaf plant, stone lotus flower, asparagus fern, ivy, mustard greens, areca palm, rubber plant, aloe vera, and sunflower are a few), and there are paints on the market (though expensive) which can block EMF waves-- though if you paint your house you want to be careful not to 'trap' EMF waves from your own devices inside, which can bounce around and cause a greater exposure.

If you have COVID, it has been found that high-dose Vitamin C is effective; Dr. Cowan and others believe this is because Vitamin C essentially does the job of exosomes in the inter-cellular space by absorbing free radical damage. Also oxygen therapy, if you have access to it. Dr. Cowan is also big on clean water playing a role, as we are-- in terms of the number of molecules in our body-- 99.9% water; Cowan identifies what is called "EZ" (or 'exclusion zone' water), which has a negative charge and separates itself at the cellular level from the positively-charged "bulk water" as a way to create a channel to move waste from the cell and nutrients to the cell. Clean air, clean water, clean food-- the trifecta of health that most Americans are running short on; it's no wonder that so many are susceptible to the radiation sickness currently known as "COVID".

I have a water distiller now, eat organic, and don't use wireless devices anymore - but it's difficult to avoid when you go out, because most people have their phones on, and are bringing those frequencies in from the cell phone towers. I think that any new diseases are from high levels of microwave radiation - causing coagulation of blood, and oxygen deprivation....

I have a water distiller now, eat organic, and don't use wireless devices anymore - but it's difficult to avoid when you go out, because most people have their phones on, and are bringing those frequencies in from the cell phone towers. I think that any new diseases are from high levels of microwave radiation - causing coagulation of blood, and oxygen deprivation....
Not to go off on a tangent, but as 5G is part of Dr. Cowan's argument regarding COVID, it's important to note the especially pervasive nature of 5G, which is that- because it has a higher frequency and can't travel as far as the lower cellular frequencies of 4G and 3G ("G" meaning "generation", not to be confused with "Gigahertz")- every 5G device essentially doubles as a 5G antenna. So rather than someone's 5G phone signal being routed to a cell tower, it's instead being routed nextdoor to someone's smart fridge, then across the street to someone else's gaming console, then periodically to the smart cars passing down the street, then to the tower. So the signal is all over the place and not just increasing in frequency over 4G but also increasing our exposure to the entire electro-smog of our environment alltogether.

the evidence suggests otherwise:

===
Indeed, as SARS-CoV-2 and the original SARS-CoV-1 are zoonotic viruses (meaning they spread from animals to humans), it is possible someone may have been in close proximity or even eaten an animal containing the virus. This would constitute a spillover event, many of which have occured in the past and resulted in the introduction of new diseases to humanity. So, it is not unprecedented.

However, a later paper from The Lancet reported that many initial patients were not directly exposed to the Huanan Seafood Market:

Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China (January 24, 2020)​
27 (66%) patients had direct exposure to Huanan seafood market (figure 1B). Market exposure was similar between the patients with ICU care (nine [69%]) and those with non-ICU care (18 [64%]). The symptom onset date of the first patient identified was Dec 1, 2019. None of his family members developed fever or any respiratory symptoms. No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases. The first fatal case, who had continuous exposure to the market, was admitted to hospital because of a 7-day history of fever, cough, and dyspnoea. 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalised in the isolation ward.​
Because 34% of cases did not have exposure to the market yet were exposed to the virus, it is highly unlikely the market is the origin point of SARS-CoV-2. Indeed, the study confirms "No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases" - meaning that the first patient at the market was not responsible for spreading the virus to other cases.

=====
And yet, we don't know anyone who has died of COVID - all the cases we have heard of have had mild symptoms, treated at home. If you talk to people here, most say the same thing - and they are frankly baffled. I don't need to come here to talk conspiracy theories - most people assume that it is dishonest somehow or other. Maybe there is the modern COVID and another virus back then, or maybe some kind of environmental toxin affected people back in China. Interestingly enough Bergamo, which was very badly affected by COVID in Jan, also employs a lot of Chinese workers, many of whom took a trip back to China for the New Year.

David

=====

An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus — one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) — has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks.
In an article published in Nature Medicine1 on 9 November, scientists investigated a virus called SHC014, which is found in horseshoe bats in China. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of a surface protein of SHC014 and the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells — proving that the surface protein of SHC014 has the necessary structure to bind to a key receptor on the cells and to infect them. It also caused disease in mice, but did not kill them.
So what?

What proves that these mice became sick from a bat virus, as opposed to their detoxification process of being shot up with a concoction of who knows what that that they say was a virus?

All this proves is that they engineered something with a protein that could mimic what an exosome does... and then when the body produces more exosomes, because it's under threat, they say that's evidence of a viral contagion.

Like scientists are never wrong?

Last edited:
Back