Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

Regarding Cowan and the whole hullabaloo, may I suggest you ponder/research some of these points? Here they are:

1. How many comets passed by in the past 2000 years, do they correlate in time AND space with, say, black plagues (there were several)?

2. Why there is documented geographic movement of epidemics, from one place to another, taking sometimes years? Why was it not affecting everybody at once, if for example a comet hit, there was a chemical spill, etc.?

3. There is literature on occupational exposure to all kinds of toxins, including heavy and transition metals (can be easily googled up, the EPA and other environmental agenices put a lot of effort to explain things in plain language). Does it correlate with symptoms of black plague? If you don't have time or expertise to read that lit, a simple check: with all the industrialization, esp in the western world in 19-20th centuries, were there many black death plagues during that time in the western countries, especially the industrial locations?

4. Has it been shown that exposure to heavy metals does indeed result in black plague? They demand to show the virus, how about they provide at least some evidence for their claims.

5. How does history of DDT use correlate with polio cases? How does the number of current Acute Flaccid Paralysis cases compare to polio cases, say in the 80s, let alone the beginning of the century? If there are discrepancies and polio and AFP are the same as some suggest, why the difference?

GeoDoorn to me, a while back (see my commentary from pg 20 or 21)
"You have not answered my questions. I am sorry, but from now on I will ignore your drivel. "

That's a brilliant, scientific argument from you, really refutes the lengthy points I raise, or as you call 'em, 'drivel'. I think not. It's pure projection. Only convinces me that I must be on the right track here. I mean if that's the best you can do... It's fine, as I said earlier, I am writing up for those who are more open minded. Your 'refutation' (ha ha) of my points is just how it goes. GeoDoorn can only say what he says, it's his background and conditioning. Maybe someday GeoDoorn will open up his mind more, and even check up on some of the links I put up.

Okay so moving on, for those of you more open minded...

Viberaider (and others), there is a good article on polio published in the Ecologist in 2004, 'Polio: the virus and the vaccine' by the late Janine Roberts (also an AIDS dissident and the author of 'Fear of the Invisible' about the nightmare of virus mania, also mentions polio therein); it's an article that gives a very good overview of the polio fiasco, the lack of evidence for any virus, the pesticides used in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and their neurotoxic attributes, the vaccines, the personalities involved. Available here
http://www.vaclib.org/basic/polio/polio1.pdf

This article alone refutes GeoDoorn's objections above. It's not just DDT. And polio outbreaks in the USA didn't begin with DDT neither. The whole polio fiasco is inseparable from the vaccine disaster btw, polio vaccines (it all became a kind of self-reinforcing disaster - see the facts on the Cutter polio vaccine notably, in the Roberts article as well), but also vaccines in general. That is the toxins in the vaccine preservatives and the chemicals often used to attenuate 'live virus' can be neurotoxic, and if they get past the blood-brain barrier, hardly surprising that disastrous side effects result, including paralysis, transient or permanent.

The CDC btw is saying there is an uptick of polio-like symptoms among children in the US (that they are calling transverse myelitis), and not always or only children. Polio of course has been reclassified as acute flaccid myelitis/paralysis and transverse myelitis, also at least in many cases Guillain-Barre syndrome (perceived as an autoimmune disease). Typical fraud from these medical gangsters, in the same way that smallpox was reclassified as pustular eczema, after the smallpox vaccine was introduced on a large scale and didn't work, all the lies you have heard to the contrary. Some of those in the CDC itself, and note this is in the present day, want to blame a new enterovirus (polio 'virus' is classified as such) for this uptick in partial paralysis cases, but others in the CDC itself think it could be toxins. No kidding, it's toxins. But what is the source? That's the question that needs to be asked. It's arguably largely vaccines. In fact is it even arguable? This is all very hush hush, but of course.

Last edited:
From the perspective of COVID-1984, everything that is going on there, only makes sense if there is no virus, not if there is one. Everything going on, the med authorities and their confusion, their authoritarianism, the nonsensical regulations, different in different US states and nations, follows from the recognition that there is no virus, it's just a phantom. The regulations are nonsensical - no dancing in NY, no singing in churches, the curfews in some places and not others, the stupid cloths we wrap our faces in, no alcohol to be sold depending where you are, no Thanksgiving celebrations, Hollywood can go on filming but everything else in California must shut down. It's not just corruption, incompetence, the privileged few who can do what they like, and more - the nonsensical regulations follow in the wake of nonsensical science. The one is built on the other. A rotten tree gives forth rotten fruit. If there was real science there, and by that I mean an actual dangerous flu virus, an actual virus, the regulations, being predicated on real science, would be more consistent, more sane. They are neither consistent nor sane, because the science they are predicated on is not a science, but a pseudoscience co-opted by a gangster med industry.

If you are opposed to the lockdowns, consider this mass hysteria, but believe in the virus, you are caught up in a double think. A contradiction. And yes this applies to many otherwise admirable med scientists and doctors who oppose the lockdowns, call this out for the hysteria that it is, but believe in the virus, such as Roger Hodkinson, Clare Craig, Scott Atlas, Vernon Coleman, the Nobel Laureate chemist Michael Levitt etc. You have given the lockdown fanatics, the mask enforcers, all the ammunition, all the cards. How do you respond to 'but 200 000 Americans tested positive in a single day?'. As soon as you give them the virus, and the legitimacy of what is in fact the modern-day equivalent of witch mark testing, you can't answer that (except with a mealy-mouthed but most don't have symptoms or serious symptoms), and hence the justification and rationale for the lockdowns, and everything else, the masks, the social distancing etc. If you say, but there is no virus, the number of Americans or Peruvians or Russians or martians testing positive is understood as meaningless. They can test everybody's pet dogs, cats and lizards for the corona virus. Many of them will test positive too. Not because they have the virus but because they don't. The animals are doing fine, without going into lockdown or wearing masks and social distancing. A reminder - SARS-CoV-2 is supposed to be zoonotic, meaning it can travel from human to animal and/or vice versa. It's because there is no virus duh. They recently tested some minks in France on a mink farm and some of them were positive, so they slaughtered the minks. It's just that the testing is fraudulent is all; how come all these minks were positive, but the pets in France are doing fine? So many more contradictions here, the world over.

Everything that is going on re corona madness, only makes sense if one recognizes there is no virus, not that there is one. The different assays giving different results, the same assays giving different results, positive negative positive negative, only makes sense if there is no virus, not if there is one. If there is one, then the test results should be consistent. But people are so brain washed by virus mania that even if they express skepticism of the testing, they don't get its implications, namely that there is no virus.

Important to stress, there is no virus and there is no pandemic. The figures don't add up re the COVID-1984 dead and the serious cases (all fit well within the number of dead from flu/pneumonia and related ailments, and the number of serious cases from these illnesses, throughout the 21st century. In all countries for which we have records and stats here. Including the USA and UK. And remember they have and are passing off even victims of cancer, stroke, heart disease, diabetes etc. as covid cases and dead, given that anybody who tests positive for the virus no matter the ailment, has been and still is considered a covid case and that is inclusive of covid dead. This is the case in the USA, UK [UK even lowered the number of covid dead by thousands here after criticism in this regard] and other countries. This is simply out-and-out fraud). They are passing off the deaths of old people the world over from uh the ailments that hit us in old age - notably cardio-respiratory - because we all die eventually, thank God, as COVID-19, predicated on fraudulent testing. Notably in the USA, Canada, also UK and Europe, Russia, Australia, Brazil, Latin America. There should be a jump of near quarter of a million deaths from illnesses in the USA from 2019, there is no evidence of this whatsoever. There is no evidence of elderly in the USA dying at greater numbers and at a higher rate than last year (and 2018, 2017), adjusted for the slight population increase. Same goes for Canada, Europe, Brazil and the UK. This also reflects on one of the MULTIPLE factors behind the non-existent pandemic. Namely the denial of death in old age, hence the denial of death. The denial of death is a big problem in our society and in modern medicine. And it has now reached its nadir. There is a black comedy at work - the world has shut down because, among other factors, old people are not proving to be immortal, and disappointing us by dying. I include people in their nineties and older! And at no higher numbers and rates than in the year 2019, 2018 (adjusted for the slight population increase year on year), and as a consequence we are shut down and wearing masks and terrifying the youth, shutting down their schools and universities, destroying their social lives, putting hundreds of millions the world over out of work etc. You simply can't make this up.

Also, again one can't talk about the corona hysteria without talking about the AIDS fiasco, so many of the same people are involved, and obviously the same gangster med institutions, but the same people, never mind those they have mentored. Fauci, Deborah Birx, there is so much to say here just about these two...

I have much more to say here, that's it for now though.

Last edited:
I had just read 2,658 Americans dead from COVID 19 in a single day (Wed.), so then I hear that Dr. Cowan says that no one has actually isolated it & so there's nothing w/ which to make a vaccine! I wish Alex would put together a show about the strange things that have come up during this pandemic. I still haven't heard anyone that can explain how the USA had that outbreak in those nursing homes in Washington/Oregon & then w/i 7 days at the most, practically every state was finding COVID infections. There really is some funny stuff going on in regard to AIDS/HIV. Rock Hudson's partner never tested positive for the virus even though Rock died not too long after announcing his condition. His partner was a 'health nut' whose immune system may have protected him & they may not have had the riskiest sex that transmits it. On a personal note, I went through a period during which I was very sloppy about protecting myself even though I had a series of women/professional sex worker contacts, but I never tested positive for anything. I was tested in the USA before I left for China & then all four years I was there. It makes me wonder if AIDS/HIV is a lot harder to contract than believed or maybe it's just not as widespread as thought. For instance, male prostitutes almost always have a higher rate of HIV infection that do female ones.

Regarding Cowan and the whole hullabaloo, may I suggest you ponder/research some of these points? Here they are:

1. How many comets passed by in the past 2000 years, do they correlate in time AND space with, say, black plagues (there were several)?
Agreed, and if you are going to correlate against comets, why not volcanic eruptions, which also obviously throw out dust which might be toxic. The problem with seeking correlations is that is your hypothesis is rather vague, it is easy to find correlations between all sorts of things. It is worth considering some of these examples:

http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations
2. Why there is documented geographic movement of epidemics, from one place to another, taking sometimes years? Why was it not affecting everybody at once, if for example a comet hit, there was a chemical spill, etc.?
Actually there is some evidence that flu outbreaks do tend to happen in many places at once.
3. There is literature on occupational exposure to all kinds of toxins, including heavy and transition metals (can be easily googled up, the EPA and other environmental agenices put a lot of effort to explain things in plain language). Does it correlate with symptoms of black plague? If you don't have time or expertise to read that lit, a simple check: with all the industrialization, esp in the western world in 19-20th centuries, were there many black death plagues during that time in the western countries, especially the industrial locations?
This didn't seem obvious when I looked here:

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/heavy-metal-poisoning/

In particular, I saw no mention of paralysis - so whatever causes AFP doesn't seem to be that, but I still think the similarity with polio symptoms is interesting - the AFP website explicitly acknowledges it.
4. Has it been shown that exposure to heavy metals does indeed result in black plague? They demand to show the virus, how about they provide at least some evidence for their claims.

5. How does history of DDT use correlate with polio cases? How does the number of current Acute Flaccid Paralysis cases compare to polio cases, say in the 80s, let alone the beginning of the century? If there are discrepancies and polio and AFP are the same as some suggest, why the difference?

David Crowe's talk did make a pretty reasonable case.

All in all, I am really sorry that Cowan's podcast came at this time, because I think it has generated far more heat than light. His book, The Myth, started out well but then seemed to get lost in 5G, Comets, "structured water", etc.

I still do not think the issue of whether the virus exists is settled.

COVID symptoms overlap with the symptoms of flu, so patients need the PCR test to validate that they have COVID. However, there is no absolute standard to test the tests against - and that is the real problem.

As I understand it, the number of cycles of PCR used is typically about 40 - which is very high by normal standards. The basic problem is that these tests match against a rather short sequence of 20 bases. This means that the chance that a randomly chosen 20-nucleotide sequence will match spuriously is 1 in 4^20 or approximate 1 in a trillion. That sounds pretty good, but the human genome is itself 6.4 x 10^9 bases long, and then it isn't clear what other junk is to be found in a person's nose or mouth. Remember PCR at 40 cycles is almost at the 1-molecule level of sensitivity - so it could react to absolutely anything! I have read that these PCR tests all come out positive if you ramp them up to 60 cycles.

David

Reactions: Kim
Agreed, and if you are going to correlate against comets, why not volcanic eruptions, which also obviously throw out dust which might be toxic. The problem with seeking correlations is that is your hypothesis is rather vague, it is easy to find correlations between all sorts of things. It is worth considering some of these examples:

http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

Actually there is some evidence that flu outbreaks do tend to happen in many places at once.

This didn't seem obvious when I looked here:

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/heavy-metal-poisoning/

In particular, I saw no mention of paralysis - so whatever causes AFP doesn't seem to be that, but I still think the similarity with polio symptoms is interesting - the AFP website explicitly acknowledges it.

David Crowe's talk did make a pretty reasonable case.

All in all, I am really sorry that Cowan's podcast came at this time, because I think it has generated far more heat than light. His book, The Myth, started out well but then seemed to get lost in 5G, Comets, "structured water", etc.

I still do not think the issue of whether the virus exists is settled.

COVID symptoms overlap with the symptoms of flu, so patients need the PCR test to validate that they have COVID. However, there is no absolute standard to test the tests against - and that is the real problem.

As I understand it, the number of cycles of PCR used is typically about 40 - which is very high by normal standards. The basic problem is that these tests match against a rather short sequence of 20 bases. This means that the chance that a randomly chosen 20-nucleotide sequence will match spuriously is 1 in 4^20 or approximate 1 in a trillion. That sounds pretty good, but the human genome is itself 6.4 x 10^9 bases long, and then it isn't clear what other junk is to be found in a person's nose or mouth. Remember PCR at 40 cycles is almost at the 1-molecule level of sensitivity - so it could react to absolutely anything! I have read that these PCR tests all come out positive if you ramp them up to 60 cycles.

David
I really wish Alex would have interviewed Dr Kaufman instead. Dr Cowan really might be spreading disinformation. It’s hard to discuss the hypothetical pathological nature of “viruses” when people have the strawman of 5G to pull apart. We’re really in a tangled web here

GeoDoorn to me, a while back (see my commentary from pg 20 or 21)
"You have not answered my questions. I am sorry, but from now on I will ignore your drivel. "

That's a brilliant, scientific argument from you, really refutes the lengthy points I raise, or as you call 'em, 'drivel'. I think not. It's pure projection. Only convinces me that I must be on the right track here. I mean if that's the best you can do... It's fine, as I said earlier, I am writing up for those who are more open minded. Your 'refutation' (ha ha) of my points is just how it goes. GeoDoorn can only say what he says, it's his background and conditioning. Maybe someday GeoDoorn will open up his mind more, and even check up on some of the links I put up.

Okay so moving on, for those of you more open minded...

Viberaider (and others), there is a good article on polio published at the Ecologist in 2004, 'Polio: the virus and the vaccine' by the late Janine Roberts (also an AIDS dissident and the author of 'Fear of the Invisible' about the nightmare of virus mania, also mentions polio therein); it's an article that gives a very good overview of the polio fiasco, the lack of evidence for any virus, the pesticides used in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and their neurotoxic attributes, the vaccines, the personalities involved. Available here
http://www.vaclib.org/basic/polio/polio1.pdf

This article alone refutes GeoDoorn's objections above. It's not just DDT. And polio outbreaks in the USA didn't begin with DDT neither. The whole polio fiasco is inseparable from the vaccine disaster btw, polio vaccines (it all became a kind of self-reinforcing disaster - see the facts on the Cutter polio vaccine notably, in the Roberts article as well), but also vaccines in general. That is the toxins in the vaccine preservatives and the chemicals often used to attenuate 'live virus' can be neurotoxic, and if they get past the blood-brain barrier, hardly surprising that disastrous side effects result, including paralysis, transient or permanent.

The CDC btw is saying there is an uptick of polio-like symptoms among children in the US (that they are calling transverse myelitis), and not always or only children. Polio of course has been reclassified as acute flaccid myelitis/paralysis and transverse myelitis, also at least in many cases Guillain-Barre syndrome (perceived as an autoimmune disease), although the latter may be debatable. Typical fraud from these medical gangsters, in the same way that smallpox was reclassified as pustular eczema, after the smallpox vaccine was introduced on a large scale and didn't work, all the lies you have heard to the contrary. Some of those in the CDC itself, and note this is in the present day, want to blame a new enterovirus (polio 'virus' is classified as such) for this uptick in partial paralysis cases, but others in the CDC itself think it could be toxins. No kidding, it's toxins. But what is the source? That's the question that needs to be asked. It's arguably largely vaccines. In fact is it even arguable? This is all very hush hush, but of course.
Thank you for the link. It’s sick how the burden of proof on whether the chemical industries are affecting our health lies on our shoulders. We have to learn all this technical jargon to explain how they poison us, and have to cut through the nonsense of evil little microbes that want to kill us, before we can even start the discussion of what actually causes disease.

Thank you for the link. It’s sick how the burden of proof on whether the chemical industries are affecting our health lies on our shoulders. We have to learn all this technical jargon to explain how they poison us, and have to cut through the nonsense of evil little microbes that want to kill us, before we can even start the discussion of what actually causes disease.

The med industries and chemical industries don't want a discussion, they shut down any discussion. Governments, media, universities, Big Tech inclusive of Wiki, are all on board in this regard.

I love your show Alex (fairly new listener) and was a little surprised at you ending this convo so abruptly. I don't have an opinion on whether covid really is a new virus (though it seems clear whatever it is/isn't, it's not a 'pandemic', at least according to total mortality rates), but I didn't expect you to use the argument, (paraphrasing) "If this isn't true all these experts wouldn't dump all this money into work into it".

I wish Dr. Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR) was still alive for you to interview. His claims about HIV never being proven to cause AIDS are similarly startling, but the more you dig the less crazy they seem.

Anyway, thanks for doing your show. You inspired an article on why persistent error is possible in science.

https://isaacmorehouse.com/2020/12/01/diet-pills-and-persistent-error-in-health-and-science/

I wish Dr. Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR) was still alive
I wish he was alive too. I believe, if he were, he'd be relentless in confronting Fauci and challenging the pandemic fraud.

He did just that back in 1994.

http://virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cfmullis.htm
excerpt:
When ABC's Nightline approached Mullis about participating in a documentary on himself, he instead urged them to focus their attention on the HIV debate. "That's a much more important story," he told the producers, who up to that point had never acknowledged the controversy. In the end, Nightline ran a two-part series, the first on Kary Mullis, the second on the HIV debate. Mullis was hired by ABC for a two-week period, to act as their scientific consultant and direct them to sources.

The show was superb, and represented a historic turning point, possibly even the end of the seven-year media blackout on the HIV debate. But it still didn't fulfil Mullis ultimate fantasy. "What ABC needs to do, is talk to Chairman of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Robert Gallo one of the discoverers of HIV and show that they're assholes, which I could do in ten minutes."

But, I point out, Gallo will refuse to discuss the HIV debate, just as he's always done.

"I know he will," Mullis shoots back, anger rising in his voice. "But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, 'This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a goddamn simple question,' and let the cameras follow. If people think I'm a crazy person, that's okay. But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people. It has to be on TV. It's a visual thing. I'm not unwilling to do something like that."

I wish he was alive too. I believe, if he were, he'd be relentless in confronting Fauci and challenging the pandemic fraud.

He did just that back in 1994.

http://virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cfmullis.htm
excerpt:
When ABC's Nightline approached Mullis about participating in a documentary on himself, he instead urged them to focus their attention on the HIV debate. "That's a much more important story," he told the producers, who up to that point had never acknowledged the controversy. In the end, Nightline ran a two-part series, the first on Kary Mullis, the second on the HIV debate. Mullis was hired by ABC for a two-week period, to act as their scientific consultant and direct them to sources.

The show was superb, and represented a historic turning point, possibly even the end of the seven-year media blackout on the HIV debate. But it still didn't fulfil Mullis ultimate fantasy. "What ABC needs to do, is talk to Chairman of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Dr. Anthony Fauci and Dr. Robert Gallo one of the discoverers of HIV and show that they're assholes, which I could do in ten minutes."

But, I point out, Gallo will refuse to discuss the HIV debate, just as he's always done.

"I know he will," Mullis shoots back, anger rising in his voice. "But you know what? I would be willing to chase the little bastard from his car to his office and say, 'This is Kary Mullis trying to ask you a goddamn simple question,' and let the cameras follow. If people think I'm a crazy person, that's okay. But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people. It has to be on TV. It's a visual thing. I'm not unwilling to do something like that."
Right, and maybe it was Mullis that prevented Fauci making some huge issue out of AIDS, like he has with COVID. I think at one point Fauci was proposing some sort of AIDS free certificate that people would have to produce before sex. That is incredible when you realise that a study of AIDS transmission between heterosexual couples practising unprotected sex, could not find any cases of infection!

David

prevented Fauci making some huge issue out of AIDS
Fauci and his criminal cabal made billions from AIDS treatments, and they are still making a killing off AIDS.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ont-aids-activists-want-lower-drug-prices-now

Journalist and author Torsten Engelbrecht, and independent researcher Konstantin Demeter, recently wrote an article detailing the decades of Fauci malfeasance.
https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/anthony-fauci-40-years-of-lies-from-azt-to-remdesivir/

Fauci and his criminal cabal made billions from AIDS treatments, and they are still making a killing off AIDS.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health...ont-aids-activists-want-lower-drug-prices-now

Journalist and author Torsten Engelbrecht, and independent researcher Konstantin Demeter, recently wrote an article detailing the decades of Fauci malfeasance.
https://vaccineimpact.com/2020/anthony-fauci-40-years-of-lies-from-azt-to-remdesivir/
Agreed, but some of his early speeches about AIDS suggested he wanted to do something like the COVID atrocity.

David

As penance for his atrocious treatment of Dr. Cowan, Alex should bring Jon Rappaport on the show again, and he should ask Jon about virus isolation.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/12/18/sars-cov-2-has-not-been-proven-to-exist/

excerpt:
First of all, very high praise goes to Christine Massey, for her work in exposing the coronavirus fraud. In a half-sane world, she would have received many awards by now. Her latest communication reads: “Freedom of Information reveals Public Health Agency of Canada has no record of ‘SARS-COV-2’ isolation performed by anyone, anywhere, ever”
[1] I urge readers to visit Massey’s site and read her new article and follow all the links. Her findings are stunning. She and her team have made about 40 FOI requests to public health agencies in various countries, requesting proof that SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated. You’ll see from the responses that not one agency has records demonstrating isolation. This means exactly what it seems to mean: the virus has not been proven to exist. As for the people who keep chanting that the virus has been isolated, I can keep explaining why this is not so. I can do this forever.

Last edited:
Back