Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

I love your show Alex (fairly new listener) and was a little surprised at you ending this convo so abruptly. I don't have an opinion on whether covid really is a new virus (though it seems clear whatever it is/isn't, it's not a 'pandemic', at least according to total mortality rates), but I didn't expect you to use the argument, (paraphrasing) "If this isn't true all these experts wouldn't dump all this money into work into it".

I wish Dr. Kary Mullis (inventor of PCR) was still alive for you to interview. His claims about HIV never being proven to cause AIDS are similarly startling, but the more you dig the less crazy they seem.

Anyway, thanks for doing your show. You inspired an article on why persistent error is possible in science.

https://isaacmorehouse.com/2020/12/01/diet-pills-and-persistent-error-in-health-and-science/

Brilliant!!! you said it so much better than I :)

=====
I don’t know what viruses are or how they work exactly (no one seems to really), but I came across enough published work to discover the current theories are insufficient to explain reality. There are many things observed and documented in the world that would not be possible if the dominant theories were true.

It is a disconcerting notion. An entire body of science with widespread and accepted beliefs, billions in money and man-hours, and real-world implications could be operating partly or mostly in the dark? Yes. In fact, that is the norm in the history of science, not the exception.
====

I have just read your link (to your own writing), and I think it gets to the heart of quite a few issues, so I have decided to quote it here, and add some comments:

Earlier this year, I was doing a deep dive into virology. Coincidentally, this was before Covid, in effort to solve my own health-related problems and mysteries. I had the same experience I’ve had when I went deeper into any field. A realization that nobody in the field knows what the hell is going on.

I don’t know what viruses are or how they work exactly (no one seems to really), but I came across enough published work to discover the current theories are insufficient to explain reality. There are many things observed and documented in the world that would not be possible if the dominant theories were true.
Maybe one feature that puzzled you, is the concept of herd immunity. This is an odd concept because how exactly does someone become immune to a disease without actually getting it? I wonder if Rupert Sheldrake's concept of the morphic field may come into play here. I mean maybe once a few people have thrown off the disease in question, a memory starts to form in the relevant morphic field of the group of people. Morphic fields are a strange concept, but I tend to trust Rupert Sheldrake's intuition.
It is a disconcerting notion. An entire body of science with widespread and accepted beliefs, billions in money and man-hours, and real-world implications could be operating partly or mostly in the dark? Yes. In fact, that is the norm in the history of science, not the exception.

People tend to respond to such claims with indignance. A common argument goes something like this:

If a theory were incorrect, and being incorrect had real-world implications, the theory would not persist. The fact that it does persist, and so many experts and laypeople alike believe it and billions are spent on the assumption it is true, must mean it is true.

Let’s see if we can disprove the above argument. All you need to disprove a claim like that is a single example of where it does not hold. Then it can no longer be used as a proof. And we have such an example.

Diet pills.

Magic pills that make you thin have been around for a long time. The theories they are based on are faulty, AND this faultiness has real world implications, i.e. people buy the pills and don’t get the results.

Yet millions are spent on them and they don’t vanish.

This clearly proves that a false theory, with real-world implications for being false, can persist. But why?

Because people benefit.
Precisely, and in science I sense there is a blend of deliberate fraud and hoping that something is true while ignoring the evidence pointing the other way.......
If an incorrect theory that leads to outcomes that disprove it can benefit people, they can keep on believing in it for a very long time. The people making and selling diet pills benefit in terms of money. The people buying them also benefit. They get to relieve some psychic discomfort about their weight and appearance by buying a pill and feeling like they’re at least doing something. They are buying hope. Trust in experts. Marginal relief from feeling like they’re not making progress, all the while avoiding the hard work.

So it persists.

The majority of theories in human health can be explained the same way. The more you dig, the more you find that almost all the dominant theories are incorrect. There are too many stubborn facts that contradict them. But they persist because it benefits the researchers to have a theory, it benefits policymakers to have a specific target to which to direct money, and it benefits the public to feel safer believing that the health troubles in the world are understood by experts and have cures. Most are not and do not.
Yes, for exmple, it would seem that the whole theory that cholesterol is dangerous, saturated fat is bad, and that statins are good because they lower cholesterol - it is all junk science, but big pharma make enormous amounts of money out of statins!
This is different than placebo. Placebo is probably the most effective and efficient form of treatment in the history of health. Unlike these incorrect theories, placebo actually works. We just can’t explain the causal mechanisms that make it work. Incorrect theories and diet pills have theories we can explain, but they are incorrect and do not work. They are anti-placebos; beliefs that makes us feel better but make our outcomes no better or worse.

Science at large faces this problem far more than the diet pill industry. Many if not most theories that are treated as fact fail to produce outcomes they’d predict. They are demonstrably false. But because no clearly correct theory can be found, pretending to understand persists. Researchers get money for concrete claims of knowledge. Policymakers get to have definable problems and solutions to tout. The public gets the comfort of “knowing” how it works, complete with cute little animated posters and 3-step action plans.

Nobel Prize winning biochemist Dr. Kary Mullis, inventor of the PCR process (incidentally this is the process used in Covid tests, despite its inventor’s insistence until his death that this was not valid use of the process), spent the last years of his life fighting against the claim that HIV causes AIDS. I was shocked when I came across him and the other researchers and a substantial community around the AIDS not caused by HIV claim.
Henry Bauer was interviewed on Skeptiko some time ago. I tend to think he is probably correct.
I do not claim to know whether this is true, but according to Mullis, he watched his own technology (PCR) be misapplied to diagnose disease, and he watched sloppy science get rushed out to meet a social and political demand for an answer to AIDS. The money, press, and public would rather have an answer than take the time to prove the answer correct. He said he watched nearly all his colleagues shoehorn their unrelated research into AIDS-related research, because billions were being doled out, as well as status and fame, all because the political class, media, and public wanted to believe there was a known cause and therefore clear research to be done to cure it.

Mullis maintained that no one had yet figured out what caused AIDS. There were some theories, some with fewer problems than the HIV theory, but none of them were free from contradictory evidence in the real world. He said, however, that public science cannot abide the very thing science is supposed to do best; questions. It needs answers. Incorrect theories that provide clear action steps, even if they lead to broken outcomes, exist and persist.

The history of science and medicine confirm this. Theories have been believed and acted upon even while making the problem worse. Over and over and over.

The odds are incredibly, ridiculously slim that that is not happening right now with almost every theory. The more public and political the health or science issue, the greater the odds that the theories funded are incorrect. The incentives are just stacked too far against the truth, which is usually something like, “We don’t really know what’s going on, but sometimes this helps some people.”

This is why science tends to progress in sudden, violent lurches, instead of the smooth linear path you might expect. Incorrect theories are prematurely turned into gospel by the scientists with the best political skills because the incentives to have an answer are so strong. This means falsifications and superior theories face an incredible battle and require a massive cataclysmic shift and/or changing generations to break through.

PS – One of the more interesting things I came across was the many cases through history of healthy sailors at sea for months (long after the incubation period claimed by viral theory) suddenly contracting the flu at the exact same time as people on land a thousand miles away. This has been observed and studied for several hundred years, and to date, no mainstream viral theory can explain it. Therefore, all current viral theories must be incorrect or incomplete. How unsatisfying.
I think this came from a book by Hope-Simpson. This also contained an account as to how serious efforts were made to transmit Spanish flu from those ill with the disease to fit volunteers. This proved essentially impossible - even when as a last resort swabs were taken from the ill and smeared inside the mouths of the volunteers!
The conclusion was that some extra ingredient was needed to become ill with flu. It is now thought that this might be a shortage of vitamin D. Some people suspect that flu and COVID do not infect people with adequate Vitamin D to any appreciable extent.

You might find my thread about Darwin's Theory interesting:

https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/behes-argument-in-darwin-devolved.4317/

Almost the ultimate scientific heresy - but almost certainly true.

David

Alex, please bring Jon Rappaport back on to discuss the virus.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/01/27/how-can-they-make-covid-vaccine-if-no-isolated-virus/
COVID: If they haven’t isolated the virus, how can they make a vaccine?
great... I'm definitely willing to explore this further... maybe I'm wrong.

I'd like to dig into this but would need some help setting up the interviews... are you up for that? email me alex @ skeptiko

==
by the way my main resistance to cowan and rappaport is that their conclusions don't seem to make sense from a " business of science" perspective. I mean we're talking about hundreds of billions maybe trillions of dollars here... with many competing players... many competing corporations with phony-baloney muckety-mucks earning millions of dollars if they win and a lot less if they lose. this filters down to thousands of professional virologist who will get to buy that car by that new house go on vacation if they win... big beat the competition.

this isn't a rupert sheldrake vs richard wiseman dogs that know when their owners are coming home kind of situation.

A normal vaccine contains either live attenuated virus or dead virus in order to develop a immune response. There are no viral particles in what is actually a synthetic RNA package to produce it's own pathogens by way of the cell. By that definition it is actually not a vaccine, unless you change definition of one. Calling it what it is would (rightly) worry the population.
https://newtube.app/user/Fredyatelmstreet13/EIKtcSk

Last edited:

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/01/27/how-can-they-make-covid-vaccine-if-no-isolated-virus/
I am about 3/4 of the way through that discussion,and after an excessively waffly discussion at the start, I found it extremely interesting.
I am obviously not a virologist, but these guys leave me with the feeling that this is yet another example of dodgy science like the other examples we have discussed ad nauseam here at Skeptiko.

It would be fantastically interesting to get Dr Kaufman on to Skeptiko, not so much for an interview, but more for a decent forum discussion, where everyone here who knows anything about the subject can grill him. I'd really like to nail him down about one or two examples of diseases that are normally supposed to be caused by a virus, so I could understand how this confusion can arise. Dr Kaufman seems clearer to me than Dr Cowan, because I really do not find his analogies with castles, and pencils etc at all helpful (but then, I am not super keen about Bernardo's analogies, so maybe this is just me!)

I do understand in outline how it is believed that this confusion is believed to have happened in the case of HIV - so I definitely have an open mind on this.

David

by the way my main resistance to cowan and rappaport is that their conclusions don't seem to make sense from a " business of science" perspective. I mean we're talking about hundreds of billions maybe trillions of dollars here... with many competing players... many competing corporations with phony-baloney muckety-mucks earning millions of dollars if they win and a lot less if they lose. this filters down to thousands of professional virologist who will get to buy that car by that new house go on vacation if they win... big beat the competition.
Well several pharmaceutical companies compete like hell with their various statin products, but none of them challenge what is almost certainly a false conjecture - that cholesterol in one form or another is the cause of cardiovascular disease.

This guy quotes a whole string of studies showing that people with more cholesterol/LDL in their blood, live longer than those with less!

http://vernerwheelock.com/179-cholesterol-and-all-cause-mortality/

The point is that none of the competing players really want to overturn the whole apple cart!

David

Well several pharmaceutical companies compete like hell with their various statin products, but none of them challenge what is almost certainly a false conjecture - that cholesterol in one form or another is the cause of cardiovascular disease.

This guy quotes a whole string of studies showing that people with more cholesterol/LDL in their blood, live longer than those with less!

http://vernerwheelock.com/179-cholesterol-and-all-cause-mortality/

The point is that none of the competing players really want to overturn the whole apple cart!

David
sure it's a mess... and depending on where they put the cheese they can get the mice to run anywhere.

Like I said... I'm very much willing to explore this further but I would need help in setting up real interviews with real scientists who could give perspective.

so for example oh, this is one of the first things I would like jon rappoport to explain to us... I mean, I mean here's a case of where a virus killed a bison in a zoo and everyone was all worked up about it cuz the virus move from the sheep to the bison. so we don't immediately jump in and say oh this is all full of s*** because there are no such thing as viruses and they can't be transmitted and they can't cause illness and death... because in this case is just a bison. but the same virologist who isolated the virus and found the cause of the illness are using the same science here. it doesn't make sense to suggest that there's this body of known science that basically works ( basically being the operative word because I know there's a lot of clunkiness to it and I know the HIV AIDS and all the rest of it)

===

Doctor: Sheep give zoo’s bison fatal illness
By ROD STETZER |
Sep 27, 2013 Updated Oct 17, 2013
Editor`s Special! 1 year only $26
Irvine Park Zoo bison news conference
Dr. Wayne Griffin, left, and Dick Hebert, the director of the Chippewa Falls Parks and Recreation Department, hold a news conference Friday on last week's death of two bison at the Irvine Park Zoo.

ROD STETZER / The Herald

Facebook
Twitter
Email
Print
Save
By ROD STETZER |
Adisease dating to the late 1700s and carried by otherwise healthy sheep is responsible for the deaths of two bison at the Irvine Park Zoo, a veterinarian said Friday.

DNA of the disease, Malignant Catarral Fever or MCF, was found in a sample taken from a bull bison that died last Saturday, said Dr. Wayne Griffin of the Chippewa Valley Veterinary Clinic.

Griffin has been in practice for 33 years. "This is the first confirmed case of MCF I've seen," he said at the press conference at the park with Dick Hebert, director of the Chippewa Falls Parks and Recreation Department.

Hebert said a third bison that was thought to be sick is doing fine, and will continue to be watched. “We’re hoping that animal will be OK,” he said.

The disease cannot be transferred to humans, but animals with multi-chambered stomachs are vulnerable, include cattle, bison and whitetail deer.

The zoo's six sheep, that are otherwise healthy, will be shipped out of the zoo as soon as possible, Hebert said. Where the sheep will go had not been determined as of Friday morning, he added.

The sheep shared an area with the buffalo, separated by a fence. Griffin said it’s that fence were the sheep could have left nasal secretions or saliva that transmitted the disease to two of the parks’ nine bison.

Hebert said hard work put in by the zoo’s staff, Dr. Joel Mayberry and Dr. Griffin of the veterinary clinic was responsible for tracking down what killed a male and female bison Sept. 20 and 21.

“Today, there is no treatment or cure for MCF and no vaccine,” the USDA said in an article “Battling Bison’s Mysterious MCF Disease.” That article says MCF’s cause is a group of herpesvirus. The virus itself does not live long, but once transmitted to bison it can cause mouth ulcers, swollen lymph nodes, diarrhea and a high fever.

The Bison Producers of Alberta (Canada) said the disease is transmitted in Africa by wildebeest and by sheep in North America.

“All sheep should be presumed to be carriers of the OHV-2 virus. . . Generally lambs are born virus-free, but by five to six months, almost all of the lambs are carriers. This implies the lambs are infected through contact with the adult members of the flock,” the Bison Producers of Alberta wrote about Malignant Catarrhal Fever.

so for example oh, this is one of the first things I would like jon rappoport to explain to us... I mean, I mean here's a case of where a virus killed a bison in a zoo and everyone was all worked up about it cuz the virus move from the sheep to the bison. so we don't immediately jump in and say oh this is all full of s*** because there are no such thing as viruses and they can't be transmitted and they can't cause illness and death... because in this case is just a bison. but the same virologist who isolated the virus and found the cause of the illness are using the same science here. it doesn't make sense to suggest that there's this body of known science that basically works ( basically being the operative word because I know there's a lot of clunkiness to it and I know the HIV AIDS and all the rest of it)

===

By ROD STETZER |
Dr. Wayne Griffin, left, and Dick Hebert, the director of the Chippewa Falls Parks and Recreation Department, hold a news conference Friday on last week's death of two bison at the Irvine Park Zoo.

ROD STETZER / The Herald

Facebook
Twitter
Email
Print
Save
By ROD STETZER |
Adisease dating to the late 1700s and carried by otherwise healthy sheep is responsible for the deaths of two bison at the Irvine Park Zoo, a veterinarian said Friday.

DNA of the disease, Malignant Catarral Fever or MCF, was found in a sample taken from a bull bison that died last Saturday, said Dr. Wayne Griffin of the Chippewa Valley Veterinary Clinic.

Griffin has been in practice for 33 years. "This is the first confirmed case of MCF I've seen," he said at the press conference at the park with Dick Hebert, director of the Chippewa Falls Parks and Recreation Department.

Hebert said a third bison that was thought to be sick is doing fine, and will continue to be watched. “We’re hoping that animal will be OK,” he said.

The disease cannot be transferred to humans, but animals with multi-chambered stomachs are vulnerable, include cattle, bison and whitetail deer.

The zoo's six sheep, that are otherwise healthy, will be shipped out of the zoo as soon as possible, Hebert said. Where the sheep will go had not been determined as of Friday morning, he added.

The sheep shared an area with the buffalo, separated by a fence. Griffin said it’s that fence were the sheep could have left nasal secretions or saliva that transmitted the disease to two of the parks’ nine bison.

Hebert said hard work put in by the zoo’s staff, Dr. Joel Mayberry and Dr. Griffin of the veterinary clinic was responsible for tracking down what killed a male and female bison Sept. 20 and 21.

“Today, there is no treatment or cure for MCF and no vaccine,” the USDA said in an article “Battling Bison’s Mysterious MCF Disease.” That article says MCF’s cause is a group of herpesvirus. The virus itself does not live long, but once transmitted to bison it can cause mouth ulcers, swollen lymph nodes, diarrhea and a high fever.

The Bison Producers of Alberta (Canada) said the disease is transmitted in Africa by wildebeest and by sheep in North America.

“All sheep should be presumed to be carriers of the OHV-2 virus. . . Generally lambs are born virus-free, but by five to six months, almost all of the lambs are carriers. This implies the lambs are infected through contact with the adult members of the flock,” the Bison Producers of Alberta wrote about Malignant Catarrhal Fever.
Well I'd much rather that Kaufman were to answer that question, however I guess he would say that something poisoned those animals and that that stress caused them to generate exosomes that were mistaken for viruses. The fact that this happened to multiple animals was because these were the animals that came into contact with the toxin - whatever it was - so they all emitted the same exosomes. Remember that exosomes are an accepted biological phenomenon:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0966842X04001143

I looked it up, and this virus is supposed to cause sporadic outbreaks. That at least might suggest that some toxic farm chemical is responsible.

Maybe he would also point out that "mouth ulcers, swollen lymph nodes, diarrhoea and a high fever" are fairly general symptoms that could apply to a whole range of animal illnesses (I suspect) - just as COVID is supposed to cause diarrhoea, loss of a sense of smell, tiredness, etc - all extremely non-specific symptoms. The vast majority of COVID-infected people just get better at home!

I'd love Skeptiko to explore this issue in some depth - not assume that established science is right on this one.

David

Last edited:
Here is an interesting paper that suggests there is a lot more to the virus story than what we are told:

https://www.jpands.org/vol25no3/merritt.pdf

First, of course it suggests that there are cheap drugs - used for years - that could help with the plandemic, but are being suppressed - indeed that they could have helped treat a lot of viral disease over many years.

Secondly, I find it interesting to say the least, that drugs that deal with bacteria or parasites are useful against viruses. I feel this may be evidence that the classical view as to what the nature of viruses is, may indeed be flawed.

David

Here is an interesting paper that suggests there is a lot more to the virus story than what we are told:

https://www.jpands.org/vol25no3/merritt.pdf

First, of course it suggests that there are cheap drugs - used for years - that could help with the plandemic, but are being suppressed - indeed that they could have helped treat a lot of viral disease over many years.

Secondly, I find it interesting to say the least, that drugs that deal with bacteria or parasites are useful against viruses. I feel this may be evidence that the classical view as to what the nature of viruses is, may indeed be flawed.

David
Interesting... thanks for sharing this

Interesting... thanks for sharing this
An NHS doctor runs a fascinating blog that covers a lot of medical topics, and he is very much against the lockdown, so he lets people post comments that explore the 'fringe'. Indeed, some people have posted on Drs Cowan and Kaufman. It is certainly worth a browse - the medical profession contains a lot of dissenters:

I found him many years ago because I had a bad reaction to statins, and did what everyone says you should not - GOOGLED a medical issue!

https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/

David

it is actually not a vaccine

I think the design goal of the mRNA vaccines may be to modify human DNA to make the veil of forgetfulness even more opaque than it is now, limiting human awareness to the material physical realm.

(then, we would be meat robots in a meaningless universe)

This story is an interesting anecdote to the vaccine trials.

https://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/...ad-after-the-vaccine-urgent-read-2514214.html
excerpt:
AstraZeneca revealed details of its large coronavirus vaccine trials on Saturday, the third in a wave of rare disclosures by drug companies under pressure to be more transparent about how they are testing products that are the world’s best hope for ending the pandemic.
The release comes after a second vaccine test volunteer “Developed neurological problems.” According to sources who claim to be familiar with the vaccine trials, the second volunteer suddenly started saying “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead” after the vaccine.

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 'vaccine' is not mRNA, it's DNA.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/health/oxford-astrazeneca-covid-19-vaccine.html
excerpt:
But unlike the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines, which store the instructions in single-stranded RNA, the Oxford vaccine uses double-stranded DNA.

Truth is stranger than fiction!
(or, in the vernacular, you just can't make this shit up!)

===

By ROD STETZER |

ROD STETZER / The Herald

Facebook
Twitter
Email
Print
Save
By ROD STETZER |

I understand that the cause of most illness is either poor nutrition or toxins. I would look for that as the cause of the bison deaths, and I would probably have a better explanation of what happened.

Viruses, let's call those particles exosomes instead, are part of nature, and serve to function as a highly targeted intracellular communication mechanism. They also serve as solvents that absorb and remove toxins. The entire genome of exosomes are endogenous, all of them are already in our bodies, they exist in our cells, to appear when needed.

I'm not surprised that Dr. Wayne Griffin of the Chippewa Valley Veterinary Clinic immediately looks for a virus as the cause - he's a doctor - he's been indoctrinated.

I'm not surprised that there's no cure for MCF. It's certainly not causing the illness. Since MCF is related to herpes, then I suspect the presence of a heavy metal.

Herpes has been related to mercury toxicity.

I would ask,
  1. Were the bison injected with something containing mercury?
  2. Were there other environmental exposures that might involve heavy metals, maybe in their food? (the bison could possibly be fed GMO grains, you know, with glyphosate which has a synergistic effect with mercury)
  3. Were the bison exposed to a newly constructed cell phone tower or new electrical power lines? (EMF and dirty electricity make every other toxin more deadly)
I know that bacteria and exosomes are essential to human health and well being. Our bodies have 90% more bacteria DNA than human DNA, and there are one thousand exosomes for every human cell. If you could kill all the germs in a human they would die instantly.

We've been bamboozled into believing that nature is flawed and other humans are contagious and deadly to be near.

Antoine Bechamps knew it back in the mid 1800s. He said "If germs could kill us, we'd ALL be dead."

Although it would be great to hear Jon Rappoport talk about the Plandemic with Alex, all you've got to do is listen to their conversation on Skeptiko in 2015, and connect the dots yourself!

https://skeptiko.com/vaccine-autism-link-not-in-headlines-292/

@Alex

Maybe you wrote your book, "Why Science is wrong about Almost everything" without realising quite how true it might be!

When you think about how science develops, it is almost inevitable that it contains some areas of nonsense science. That doesn't mean that everyone working in such an area is aware of the flaw, because all sorts of things can cover up the truth.

The following facts seem reasonably established:

Cells do emit exosomes when they are stressed in one way or another (e.g. by toxins).

These exosomes are hard to distinguish from viruses. Both viruses and exosomes are protein bags of genetic material.

Exosomes were discovered in 1983 - long after many diseases had been attributed to viruses. Medical science is notoriously reluctant to back-track about anything.

Viral diseases that were supposedly eradicated by vaccines, have a strange habit of reappearing with a change of name:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...nticipates-afm-case-increase-2020/5580347002/

A doctor called Hope-Simpson performed a remarkable series of experiments trying to study the transmission of Spanish Flu. He started with a number of victims of the disease, ill in hospital, and some healthy volunteers (I presume they were paid a lot). He used increasingly extreme efforts to try to transfer the disease from the sick to the well. Finally taking mucus and saliva samples from the sick individuals and smearing the stuff inside the noses and mouths of the healthy volunteers! None of them caught the disease!

http://www.americanfeverbook.com/journal/day-83-6-hope-simpson-sheds-light-on-flu.html

That collection of facts - all kept fairly hidden - has made me move to sit on the fence on this issue, whereas before I would have dismissed the concept that polio (say) was caused by toxins.

There is also the extremely odd case of HIV/AIDS, where the HIV-AIDS connection was and is disputed by a range of senior scientists including Karry Mullis, the inventor of the PCR process. If you want to see the probable evolution of a dodgy scientific concept, just read Henry Bauer on the subject.

Unfortunately I don't think Dr Cowan presents his case very well, but I think am convinced is a lot of bad science in here worth exploring.

Intermediate positions seem possible - perhaps some diseases can be spread by exosomes/viruses (let's assume they are the same thing in essence), but many other diseases are falsely attributed to viruses because of all the above disturbing facts.

David

I would have dismissed the concept that polio (say) was caused by toxins.

I first heard Dawn Lester and David Parker on The Higherside Chats talking about their book "What Really Makes You Ill?".

In their book they go into detail how DDT causes the illness paralytic poliomyelitis. There's a perfect correlation.

In this brief article Dr. Kelly Brogan has some charts showing the correlation.

https://kellybroganmd.com/can-learn-ddt/

This excerpt from the article reveals a diabolical twist to the story:

I’d love to believe that DDT was banned because our protectorate government agencies were exercising the precautionary principal. Unfortunately, Jim West tells a different and far more compelling story. He suggests that Polio virus has been used as a pawn to allow the vaccine program to take credit for the damage done by the chemical industry. He states:

“A clear, direct, one-to-one relationship between pesticides and polio over a period of 30 years, with pesticides preceding polio incidence in the context of the CNS-related physiology just described, leaves little room for complicated virus arguments, even as a cofactor, unless there exists a rigorous proof for virus causation.”

West surfaces the work of Dr. Morton S. Biskind who stated:

“Central nervous system diseases (CNS) such as polio are actually the physiological and symptomatic manifestations of the ongoing government- and industry-sponsored inundation of the world’s populace with central nervous system poisons.”

In this case, what we have been calling polio may have been anything but, and a focus on germ theory over environmental medicine helped obscure the truth and perpetuate a billion dollar agenda that capitalizes on a now ingrained fear of polio and other germs, by extension.

A doctor called Hope-Simpson performed a remarkable series of experiments trying to study the transmission of Spanish Flu. He started with a number of victims of the disease, ill in hospital, and some healthy volunteers (I presume they were paid a lot). He used increasingly extreme efforts to try to transfer the disease from the sick to the well. Finally taking mucus and saliva samples from the sick individuals and smearing the stuff inside the noses and mouths of the healthy volunteers! None of them caught the disease!
I was going to quote something Cowan said in an interview he did on Valuetainment but it has been done for me as noted above. Unless the Spanish flu was not anything like the flu bugs we know today, the only possibility as far as i can see that people wouldn't contract the flu when breathing and rubbing bogeys on each other would be if the doctors doing the experiment back in 1917, didn't have a way of testing to see if the participants had antibodies or t-cell reactions from before. I'm not a doctor but i know that on numerous occassions i have caught flu and cold bugs off people when they get too close. Is very obvious. The same applies for covid. This is mumbo jumbo science though i would agree with what Cowan says about having a natural and high fat diet. Apart from other benefits, for most people, fats and oils are very good for the heart (inc butter, eggs, fresh cream, meat fats etc)

Last edited:
Back