Effects of a rolled up multiverse

Agreed, except that mention of these realms is rather common in NDE's.

One obvious way to rationalise timeless domains, is to imagine that you are able to see the complete span of normal (physical) time at a glance, but you have a separate time line in which to think, and do things!

David

I find this interesting also because a great deal of NDE'rs say "there is no time" but then they go on to say "then I was shown this", and then "he said this after we went here", thus suggesting sequences of moments. And they also say, "theres no time so its impossible to explain." But they can only use language which was made in a physical time bound realm, for a physical time bound realm. Strange indeed.

I find this interesting also because a great deal of NDE'rs say "there is no time" but then they go on to say "then I was shown this", and then "he said this after we went here", thus suggesting sequences of moments. And they also say, "theres no time so its impossible to explain." But they can only use language which was made in a physical time bound realm, for a physical time bound realm. Strange indeed.
Yes - I wonder if anyone has challenged an NDE'er to explain this point.

David

If aliens could make it here from lightyears away, they would need access to physics far far beyond ours. But if they did have it, it could look something like this.

As a proponent of rolled up universes, I believe that all possible sets of laws of physics exist as seedling universes, as small as a particle, just waiting for the right conditions to exist for them to expand.

So an alien builds a spaceship, perhaps out of steel and other vacuum resistant materials. But what the spaceship needs is a means to expand a superluminal field around it.

The cosmological constant was a term added to the Einstein equations to explain why the universe is accelerating in its expansion. It is something that works opposite to gravity, it causes space to expand.

An alien hyperdrive system will have generators that increase the cosmological constant of a superluminal field around the craft. No doubt the field will decay quickly, requiring the the superluminal field generator to always be working. If it doesn't work, your ship will not travel superluminally.

If you ask me if grey aliens exist, an afterlife, and all those things can exist in a natural way, they can. But the physics of those things would be largely unapproachable by us. They can reach down into our realm, but we cannot reach into their realm for proof.

My physics construct simplifies to this. Cracks and fissures in the nothingness decay into particles. Different configuration of cracks, that they can be described as line segments, would also exist as a rolled up universe who physics laws dependent upon the crack-fissure shape/configuration. All configurations decay into particles that can recombine in ways that can reproduce a rolled up universe. This eventually leads to life (complex mechanisms) in the primary universe. Our universe is secondary created by something in the primary universe.

Alien technology is made of circuits in the primary universe. When energized, they produce fields in our universe with changes to our natural physics.

Is our universe a simulation? I would describe it as a naturally occurring simulation. A creation by things that our beyond us.

Back