Forum technical issues

Saiko

My apology if there's already a place for this. I looked.

My issues:
How to change username
How to clear all alerts

I've been getting these errors for the past 3 or so days, anyone else experiencing this?
Error 500 - Internal server error
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.

Alex, did you just add some wavy coloured line wallpaper to the site? It flashes as a page is loaded and I'm not sure if it affects anyone else this way but it kind of makes me feel dizzy and nauseous!

Alex, did you just add some wavy coloured line wallpaper to the site? It flashes as a page is loaded and I'm not sure if it affects anyone else this way but it kind of makes me feel dizzy and nauseous!
I suspect it's your monitor or computer.

It was never an issue for me before today. It's only on IE though on my work computer. When I load the page on my ipad it flashes just a blank screen between. By "flash" I mean while the page is loading the full wallpaper is shown - I can see the edges of it in normal viewing mode (to the left, right and bottom of the white post frame I can see the ribbons.)

Paul, from an experiential POV, can you tell us what it's like to see things that no one else is able to?
Well, in this case it is quite objective, since I was able take a screen capture that can be analyzed in PhotoShop.

But are you saying that you do not see the colorful wavy image in my screen capture? Cuz, like, that would be amazing.

~~ Paul

I see it and can see the edges even when browsing. I'm pretty sure if Alex looks in the admin settings for background (or however they call it) this image will be there.

It is the background image. Look on the main Skeptiko site (the podcast site) and you will see it in the background.

Back