Future Interviews

Discussion in 'Skeptiko Shows' started by Sciborg_S_Patel, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Max_B

Max_B Member

Home Page:
    Btw... Author and journalist Patricia Pearson has a new book coming out late May 2014 provocatively entitled “Opening Heaven’s Door: investigating stories of life, death and what comes after” (Simon & Schuster). Might be a good one for a Skeptiko interview?

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Opening-Heavens-Door/Patricia-Pearson/9781476757063

Patricia has spent over 5 years researching her book, motivated by her strange experiences around the time she lost both her father and sister – recounted at a recent TEDx presentation she was asked to speak at. Patricia began her investigation because she couldn’t find any reasonable explanation for her experiences within our current scientific understanding of the world.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    Bucky and Sciborg_S_Patel like this.
  2. Alex

Alex New

looks interesting. thx.

3. manjit

manjit New

Hi, if this is the thread where we say who we'd like to hear being interviewed on Skeptiko, the below are people I personally would love to hear & think would perhaps make excellent guests:

George Hansen, Peter Kingsley, Patrick Harpur, Jaquess Vallee, Thomas Campbell.

Cheers, Manjit

Kamarling likes this.
  4. ghost

ghost New

I would love to listen to an interview with Bill Bean. The guy has been harassed by demons for a good part of his life. He is a minister now. His website has some really cool pictures of what has been harassing him.

http://www.billbean.net/

5. radicalpolitik

radicalpolitik New

Graham Hancock perhaps.

6. tim

tim New

I'd like Alex to get Sam to come back and tell us more about these Aware rumours

Sciborg_S_Patel and K9! like this.
  7. Alex

Alex New

all good potential guests :) here's what I suggest... why don't you contact one or more of them and tell them about the show. Tell them why you think they would be a good fit for our audience. If they show interest contact me and I will arrange.

Johnny likes this.