George Hanson "trickster and the paranormal" : A breakthrough

Or perhaps at certain times, the in most one attempts to to reward us for suffering the " slings and arrows of this outrageous matrix"
By rewarding us with what it precicves as the secrets of our hearts desire?

Here's something a little less serious than the nasty antics the trickster gets up to - maybe sometimes he likes to play games with us?
I wrote this piece with photos for my Facebook page today.
Here's the link and pix for those on FB.
https://www.facebook.com/david.haith.39/posts/10215885116299614
Here's the text for those who are not.

Don’t you just love synchronicities – those coincidences which make you scratch your head and believe the universe is playing some cosmic joke on you?
Here’s what happened to me today.
Rushing to keep a dental appointment I noticed the spare bedroom door was open so looked in and realised something had changed. It was that a circular tarot card poster normally blue tacked to a mirror behind a bed head, was missing.
It had come adrift and slipped behind the bed onto the floor ...out of reach.
Somewhere in my head I remembered that I had one of those long handled grabber things that the disabled use to pick up stuff without bending down – and I found it on top of a shelf.
What I had completely forgotten – and made me smile - was that instead of a conventional grabber – it was a joke one with false teeth at one end.
But not only that – one set of teeth had come apart from the ‘jaw’.
I managed to click it back into place and with some grunting and groaning used it to retrieve the fallen poster.
By now I was late for the dentist but got there in time to be ushered into a surgery.
He said ‘Ah you have a broken tooth’ – ‘No’ I replied.
’What’s your date of birth?’ – silence when I told him and much whispering with a dental nurse.
’Sorry you’re with the wrong dentist, he said and they took me to another surgery.
”It’s just a check up” I told dentist number two.
”You could really use a denture” he said – “No” – I replied “Had one once and couldn’t get on with it”
As he poked around before sending me on my way – I couldn’t stop laughing to myself about my morning of fixing false plastic teeth before rushing to a dentist who did his best to persuade me to buy some!
Yep, and that’s the honest tooth!