Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|

@Raimo -

Can the bottom line understanding that consciousness is fundamental co-exist with Left-Hand Path devotion?

My answer (for myself... as of today) is, Yes.

Last edited:
But what is evil? I think Grant was just saying that it's when we feel separate, that we do evil things. That's just to say that evil is when we act against our nature...of Oneness.
ok, but it seemed to me the Grant was apologizing for ET.
\

Hey Alex... I expanded on my post above in this post here - http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/coronavirus-pandemic.4489/page-49#post-141660

I really hope you will read it.

===
And what Grant tried to get across to Alex is that when one "rests" in their core "individuation" that consciously holds to the primary knowledge there is no separation
===
maybe, but what about the person who claims rape was part of their ET encounter:
Watch Extraordinary: The Seeding | Prime Video - Amazon.com

ALEX, He does NOT know his M. Newton. Newton speaks of the necessity of reconstituting the energy of hopelessly evil souls, and if that is not enough, disappearing them. They will NOT be allowed to incarnate without this remediation.
nice. Could you help me out by providing a reference/ link to this

Jurgen Ziewe, who is the best OBEr out there, and far more impressive than Newton, describes the "lowest astral Level" where radically evil people are quarantined after they die.
in my interview with tom zinser he described this realm differently... more like a place where entities who choose not to return to the light are allowed to do the stuff we characterize as evil. so, according to tom, it's all about free will, if we're allowed to make poor choices in this realm and others. this seems like a better fit for what we observe with SRA and other evil stuff.

There are serious veridicality issues with downloads
agreed. Trust but verify :-)

Grants treating Newtons books like a bible, which I think is unwarranted. Newton claims to have thousands of transcripts of sessions which corroborate his findings, yet seems to cite only about 3 specific people for each of his three books that I had read (names of his sources are not given, just the first letter, and theres only about three letters mentioned iirc). Especially worrying was his reluctance to just publish the transcripts so we can examine the data for ourselves. While this may be unreasonable to expect from a therapist, it's well within reason to publish client sessions if the clients agrees to allow it. There also seems to be significant lack of follow up from other researchers into LBL regressions, just the same handful of positive testimonials published in pieces and no complete transcripts. I suspect they fear people will interpret the data as too fantastical to be true, too dreamlike. People say all kinds of bizarre stuff in trance, and experience strange hypnagogic imagery etc, I once had someone hallucinate they were in a freezer and begin to shiver, another was too afraid to go down an imagined stairwell because they imagined it lead to hell.

If someone has more information on the above, I'd be happy to be corrected - but as it stands the people who are performing this stuff seem to me to have failed their due diligence to demonstrate the phenomenon beyond a reasonable doubt, though maybe they don't care about such things, which is typical for regression hypnotists.

I had actually booked a session for a friend to go through one of the LBL regressions but we had to cancel because the quarantine was declared the same week, but I promise to follow up on this as soon as the quarantine is over.

I'm going to make a longer post in a bit here breaking down some of the claims over methodology in my next post using excerpts from Newtons first book Journey of souls - case studes of life between lives.
great. Look forward to it. haven't there been a lot of lbl regression accounts posted at this point? I don't know off the top of my head but I seem to remember rich martini referring to them.

Alex may I suggest you interview Jerry Marzinsky and Sherry Swiney if you want to know about evil.

As a psychiatric evaluator in prisons and inpatient psych units, Jerry discovered that the “voices” of schizophrenics are not hallucinations caused by chemical imbalances but are malignant entities feeding off mental negativity and pain.

It sounds bizarre but makes a lot of sense.
jerry's work is fascinating. I don't know what I could add to the excellent interview that richard cox did.

The idea of non-duality makes no sense to me. Every culture on earth that has ever existed has had some notion of evil spirits. That was/is the primary job of shamans - to keep the village safe from evil spirits.

Are we so sophisticated and advanced that we can now declare that every other human culture has been mistaken and there's no such thing as evil?

I disagree completely. Oneness leads to depression. Nothing matters, everything is just undifferentiated blob. Life has no meaning, relationships don't mean anything. There is no difference, for example, between a human and a fly. In my opinion this ideology is detrimental and the founders of A Course in Miracles are evil. I have bought one Robert Perry's book, but when I found out that he was involved with ACIM, I immediately tore that book into pieces and threw it into trash bin.

I like movies. They have characters, subject matter, plot etc. If it were possible to do a movie about oneness, what would it be like? There wouldn't be any characters, plot, action, music, dialogue etc.

Unlike a belief in oneness, an individualist spirituality has a positive and healthy view about other people.

Libertarian Spirituality
Strong words, haha. The Course doesn't teach that nothing matters...quite the opposite. Salvation is achieved through relationships with all our "Brothers". Have you read ACIM?

The idea of non-duality makes no sense to me. Every culture on earth that has ever existed has had some notion of evil spirits. That was/is the primary job of shamans - to keep the village safe from evil spirits.

Are we so sophisticated and advanced that we can now declare that every other human culture has been mistaken and there's no such thing as evil?
Non-Duality doesn't require one to disbelieve in spirits. Spirits are just as real as anything else...in the relative reality.

Alex may I suggest you interview Jerry Marzinsky and Sherry Swiney if you want to know about evil.

As a psychiatric evaluator in prisons and inpatient psych units, Jerry discovered that the “voices” of schizophrenics are not hallucinations caused by chemical imbalances but are malignant entities feeding off mental negativity and pain.

It sounds bizarre but makes a lot of sense.
I remember reading about a woman who had researched people who hear inner voices. She went from pentacostles to schizophrenics and concluded that inner voices can be either benign or malignant to one degree or another depending on the context both individual and cultural. interestingly she discovered that schizophrenics in certain African countries in large part were perceiving benign supportive voices while Americans would generally hear disturbing threatening voices.

I remember reading about a woman who had researched people who hear inner voices. She went from pentacostles to schizophrenics and concluded that inner voices can be either benign or malignant to one degree or another depending on the context both individual and cultural. interestingly she discovered that schizophrenics in certain African countries in large part were perceiving benign supportive voices while Americans would generally hear disturbing threatening voices.
One reading of that would be that the voices were imaginary, but I guess another reading would be that Americans who hear voices that are helpful, keep quiet about them because hearing voices in not approved of in the West.

Which do you think is true?

David

I'm going to make a longer post in a bit here breaking down some of the claims over methodology in my next post using excerpts from Newtons first book Journey of souls - case studes of life between lives.
That would be great - preferably in a new thread so that it stands out clearly, and people can discuss it.

Do you happen to know of others who have reported LBL regressions? I think past life regressions are quite common - I don't know if LBL regressions are particularly difficult?

David

I am sorry, Alex, but I used audible versions of Newton’s two books and it would take forever to find the location.

Ziewe describes the lowest astral realm of evil beings in a way similar to Zinser. The beings are free to continue atrocities but it's virtual. A minority eventually come to desire to change their ways and are then given help, as with the former SRA woman I met with a medium.
nice. Could you help me out by providing a reference/ link to this

in my interview with tom zinser he described this realm differently... more like a place where entities who choose not to return to the light are allowed to do the stuff we characterize as evil. so, according to tom, it's all about free will, if we're allowed to make poor choices in this realm and others. this seems like a better fit for what we observe with SRA and other evil stuff.

agreed. Trust but verify :)

JURGEN ZIEWE: Brilliant teaching, from an introductory level to more advanced.

I recommend one leave various extended consciousness modalities in their current silos.

Cameron is nuts in thinking mediumship has similar results as other contact modalities.

Strong words, haha. The Course doesn't teach that nothing matters...quite the opposite. Salvation is achieved through relationships with all our "Brothers". Have you read ACIM?

No, I haven't read ACIM, but I bought this book by Perry:
Signs: A New Approach to Coincidence, Synchronicity, Guidance, Life Purpose, and God's Plan

I didn't know anything about ACIM, but later I read about it from wikipedia and immediately tore that book to pieces. The book was a big disappointment anyway, so it wasn't a big loss.

Back