Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|

Apologies. You had said "Doesn't that test presuppose the answer? I mean what if the greater reality isn't kind and friendly?"
Well yes, you wrote "I don't want to accept that reality is not love". I am the kind of guy that is sceptical in the true sense, and I don't want to just work from the presupposition that all is fine on the other side.

About quotes. They are really easy to use. You start with the post you want to reply to, and press the 'Reply' button. That will start your reply with the text of what you are replying to within quotes. It is best to look at that to grok how it is done, because if a write quotes into this reply things will get confused.

That is step one. The next step is that you can remove the sections of the quoted post that you are not referring to.

After that you will discover how to reply to a post in sections or to reply to multiple posts.

One enormous value of using quotes is that you can follow a chan of discussion back multiple levels by hitting the reversed up arrow that you will find on the top level of a quote.

David

Well yes, you wrote "I don't want to accept that reality is not love". I am the kind of guy that is sceptical in the true sense, and I don't want to just work from the presupposition that all is fine on the other side.

About quotes. They are really easy to use. You start with the post you want to reply to, and press the 'Reply' button. That will start your reply with the text of what you are replying to within quotes. It is best to look at that to grok how it is done, because if a write quotes into this reply things will get confused.

That is step one. The next step is that you can remove the sections of the quoted post that you are not referring to.

After that you will discover how to reply to a post in sections or to reply to multiple posts.

One enormous value of using quotes is that you can follow a chan of discussion back multiple levels by hitting the reversed up arrow that you will find on the top level of a quote.

David
Gotcha. Thanks David. I actually think it's better to have presuppositions, practically speaking. I have gone the route of being a "pure" sceptic. The problem is...there will always be doubt and for me, that doesn't work. I would think I found some truth and then I would come across someone who had the exact opposite opinion of that same "proof". It's like what Grant was saying...we're all kind of manifesting our own reality. If I try to be a sceptic about everything...I'm going to just be running around in circles...like running on a treadmill, trying to reach the destination haha.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha. Thanks David. I actually think it's better to have presuppositions, practically speaking. I have gone the route of being a "pure" sceptic. The problem is...there will always be doubt and for me, that doesn't work. I would think I found some truth and then I would come across someone who had the exact opposite opinion of that same "proof". It's like what Grant was saying...we're all kind of manifesting our own reality. If I try to be a sceptic about everything...I'm going to just be running around in circles...like running on a treadmill, trying to reach the destination haha.

You actually got one close quote too many in your reply, but you are obviously getting the idea!

I wouldn't call myself a pure sceptic by any means, but I sure as hell would like to know what is in the extended realm - or whatever term you like. I mean if it does contain evil components I'd prefer to know that. I'd also like a better explanation of what this life is for. Purifying the soul so it is ready to merge back into the greater whole, doesn't really cut it for me!

David

Last edited:
You actually got one close quote too many in your reply, but you are obviously getting the idea! I wouldn't call myself a pure sceptic by any means, but I sure as hell would like to know what is in the extended realm - or whatever term you like. I mean if it does contain evil components I'd prefer to know that.

David
That's what I'm saying...how would you know? Everyone says different things...that's the point. I've read thousands of stories about the extended realm...I've yet to learn consistent accounts.

Hard to argue for this when most schizophrenics appear in early adulthood. If it was purely cognitive there wouldn't be such a narrow age range, rather it would be more likely for a person to become a schizophrenic as they get older. Maybe there is more to this idea though, of course.
Look up his work on it. It's 3 parts Phil hickey on Google

I agree with Raimo add to that where do we draw the line when people get messages or channel Jesus or entities? You do know that if they told a licensed psychiatrist that, there is a high chance they would be labeled schizophrenic.

Where do we draw the line? Or is there a line is it blurred? I mean wouldn't most of the spiritual community fall under these categories?

I agree with Raimo add to that where do we draw the line when people get messages or channel Jesus or entities? You do know that if they told a licensed psychiatrist that, there is a high chance they would be labeled schizophrenic.

Where do we draw the line? Or is there a line is it blurred? I mean wouldn't most of the spiritual community fall under these categories?
If I didn't believe in other entities, then yes I would think people who channel suffer from a mental illness. I think you have to judge these messages by how the resonate with you...ACIM really resonates with me and my experiences.

And another thing....what happened to all the new agers, occultist whatever they call themselves when the Covid-19 hit? Where are they? They were suppose to lead and help us in the transitioning of the "new earth" ahhhhh the smugness, neither priest nor preacher nor prophet occultist, new ager has done a thing they scared sitting in the house with their masks on lol

If I didn't believe in other entities, then yes I would think people who channel suffer from a mental illness. I think you have to judge these messages by how the resonate with you...ACIM really resonates with me and my experiences.
Never read it, and I don't believe in entities because well there is no evidence. Just think a few hundred or thousands of years ago many diseases were thought to be caused by entities. Well when the scientific method advanced we found out that was far from the truth. We found most diseases were caused by bacteria, viruses and fungus. We developed medicine and treatments for them till this day.

So now with all we know and don't know about the mind are we really going to jump from a to z in what causes what?

I'm glad Grant conceded after about an hour that he cares about empathy & kindness LOL, and believes that it is important. I always thought he did OC but he talks a lot and sometimes don't go into detail about the perhaps four stages of realizations before reaching his conclusions... Its a pretty tough subject though. Even if we're all just participants in a play to learn, its very hard to get your head around while down here. But once you're up "there" it doesn't matter more than your last game of chess. Down here though it makes all the difference and it should matter, and that's what its all about i guess. Well that's my take anyway. Loved this episode

Last edited:
It's amazing what you find out when you research and cross reference your work from scholars who are trained to read biblical or different texts in different languages in general.

Hell was an invention from a mistranslation of the Hebrew world sheol which means grave. The church invented it, angels and demons is actually a fairly recent concept again invented mostly by the church.

It's amazing what you find out when you research and cross reference your work from scholars who are trained to read biblical or different texts in different languages in general.

Hell was an invention from a mistranslation of the Hebrew world sheol which means grave. The church invented it, angels and demons is actually a fairly recent concept again invented mostly by the church.
The idea of angels is actually very old. I don't know where you're getting your information.

It's sprung from the borrowing and merging of zoroastrianism concepts. In fact modern day Christianity it can be argued is at its basis heavily influenced by zoroastrianism, then it became more nuanced.

Jew were actually very pagan before they mingled with other tribes, if you read the Bible you can see it mentions other gods throughout it. That's likely how some people formulated the annuaki archon hypothesis
The concept of demons is when Christian tyrants overtook towns and villages and imposed there beliefs over pagan tribes thus deregulating their gods as "demons" check out zorothursta and zoroastrianism. You will see how much it influenced Christianity

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sprung from the borrowing and merging of zoroastrianism concepts. In fact modern day Christianity it can be argued is at its basis heavily influenced by zoroastrianism, then it became more nuanced.

Jew were actually very pagan before they mingled with other tribes, if you read the Bible you can see it mentions other gods throughout it. That's likely how some people formulated the annuaki archon hypothesis
The concept of demons is when Christian tyrants overtook towns and villages and imposed there beliefs over pagan tribes thus deregulating their gods as "demons" check out zorothursta and zoroastrianism. You will see how much it influenced Christianity
Why does it matter who came up with it?

That's what I'm saying...how would you know? Everyone says different things...that's the point. I've read thousands of stories about the extended realm...I've yet to learn consistent accounts.
I think some facts seem to have a lot of evidence behind them, but there is a lot of variability. The way I like to look at it is if you imagine some aliens who arrived at Earth and randomly sampled what is going on. They might encounter:

People making love.

People preparing nuclear weapons.

Buddhist monks wearing masks to avoid breathing in insects and killing them.

People in primitive societies in the Amazon.

Etc.

It would take a long time for them to build up a picture of what goes on on Earth.

I think the mistake is to imagine that the extended realm is in any way simple (like Christian Heaven or Hell would be).

David

Back