Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|

But if there is no paradigm of good and evil there is no reason to come back as a perpetrator of atrocities to another human being to understand the 'separateness' of evil acts.
thanks for this. it's a great point and well put.

If you are pushing for back to oneness then separateness is the evil which means its all broken - which is kind of the Gnostic theme then.

Agreed. I understand why Christians often have a negative reaction to anything gnostic. it sometime seems to put Darkness on par with Light... I.E. two opposing forces versus one force that allows the other to exist in order to illuminate the contrast.

I have completed thirteen CSETI week-long trainings with Steven Greer (my website: http://www.ocseti.org/index.html ) ... and so I am definitely in the camp of "There are no evil ETs." In general, I believe that this issue was resolved among ETs billions of years ago ... it is simple, a planet-based species is simply not allowed to go off planet until they are ready for peaceful contact. The competition for resources on a single planet means that the humanoid species evolves with aggressive tendencies. Once you have access to trans-dimensional technologies you can manifest any material thing you desire, and so as a species, you need to lose the aggression before graduating to the stars.

But in terms of your discussion with Grant Cameron I think the argument might have moved forward if you could have spoken in terms of scale, or perspective. I am often irritated by people who refer to quantum physics when they say, "You can create your own reality -- anything you want -- the observer effect, etc." Just because quantum experiments can use a light wave like a tsunami to hit an electron (i.e. like a single grain of sand on a beach) and we are left to ponder the probabilities of what may have happened to that single electron ... just because we can do things at the micro-level does not mean that the same processes are in anyway appropriate for the macro-level (thank you Brian Greene).

Constantly bringing the spiritual perspective down to the 3D level is fraught with problems. I have often thought of Buddhist meditation as pointless navel gazing ... what is the point of incarnating in this realm, only to spend your entire life reminding yourself that it is all an illusion of consciousness -- this seems like a spiritual fools-errand to me. Isn't the whole point of incarnating here to experience separation, fear and evil? Are we not meant to 'play' with good and evil? And thus discover our own limitations in this realm? When we return to the spiritual realms will we not learn that our greatest enemies in 3D, are in fact our best buddies at the spiritual level, and that they agreed to play a role, a scripted role that would ultimately help us in our spiritual evolution?

In 2006, I was at the exopolitics conference in Kona, Hawaii, and Daryl Anka channeled his inner ET, named Bashar. Some new-age snowflake stood up and asked,
"Shouldn't we just focus on the positive and reject all negativity?"​
Bashar's answer on this was the most brilliant I have ever heard on the subject,
"In order to appreciate the light, you must explore the dark, in fact the further you explore the dark, the more you will be jettisoned into the light. Exploring the dark, is like pulling a rubber band as taut as it can be, when you finally turn to the light, you will be snapped further into the light than you have ever been before."
And so, there is a purpose for being in physical 3D, with all it's limitations, and finding a reason for compassion, identifying ideals and taking action to attain them. I would say to Grant Cameron,
"Yes, mistakes will be made, and will ultimately be pondered ... at the spiritual level ... with a spiritual post-game review ... but it is the imperfection of intention and striving that we are called to appreciate."

Still Bashar's answer is appropriate for a being at the level of an incarnate being in physical 3D. Grant Cameron's repeated claim, "It is all one, just consciousness is" ... is really appropriate only at the higher scale of spiritual reality. To focus on that thought while incarnate in 3D is just another version of navel-gazing ... the main risk for people in 3D is that they become too detached ... nothing seems real to them ... too prone to denial when faced with evil ... and this is usually considered a form of insanity.

For what it is worth, in March 2001 I had a Life-Between-Life regression with Michael Newton. He definitely was working with a rather rigid model, and I did not fit the model ... basically, his model was that each of us reincarnates throughout many lives with the same people. I am a loner, and so his model did not apply. But during his hypnosis he was open to the possibility that I was/had been an ET. He asked, "When did you first come to Earth?" I was flying around the surface of a volcanic planet with no atmosphere, from there we found my original planet. While I did not fit Newton's model, I certainly fit the model of person-hood, as described by shaman Hank Wesselman. Two years, after Newton's hypnosis, I was introduced to Hawaiian shamanism, and recognized a key event in the 2001 hypnosis session. My "consciousness" suddenly split into three parts .... my physical body, my ku (with emotions and memories) was sobbing uncontrollably, my mind, my lono (with thoughts and the power of creativity) was trying to listen to Newton's instructions and follow through to the next step, meanwhile my over-soul, my aumakua was editorializing (i.e. I don't understand. Why is my body crying uncontrollably? I planned this one month ago. I knew I was going to take THAT life off the shelf and work through it. Etc.). It was odd to have awareness of all three parts at the same time. Bottom line? I suspect that spiritual reality may be exactly like this, except that maybe there are one thousand parts (or many more?) that one is aware of, all at the same time, and many of those parts may be of the evil of others that we fought against in physical 3D.

Recently, through my ET Contact efforts, I have encountered five people who may have Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID). Starting in the 1980s many of the programs inserted into the minds of these children were: "You have been abducted by aliens." Furthermore, it is clear that the tens of thousands of people in North America subjected to satanic rites, were tricked and deceived into believing in demons. Thus we may have an entire cohort that fervently believe in Satan, demons, etc. and are constantly manipulated by the cults, and have very little opportunity to transcend their programming. I currently believe that those entities do not exist at all, nor do they provide 'power' to anyone ... all the evil that exists in humanity comes from the mundane imaginations of damaged people. The following resources have informed this view--to understand DID childhoods, the following resources have been recommended:
1) DES survey: Disassociative Experiences Scale - http://traumadissociation.com/des
2) Book by psychologist, Allison Miller: Becoming Yourself - https://archive.org/stream/BecomingYourself.Miller/BecomingYourself.Miller_djvu.txt
3) Book by psychologist, Allison Miller: Healing the Unimaginable​
4) Online: Teal Swan https://tealswan.com/
- The Completion Process or the Synchronization Workshop​

The five contactees mentioned above, all have psychic abilities that are off the hook. And they seem to have frequent paranormal effects around them, and so I agree that Grant Cameron, in his revisionist quest to resurrect Jacques Vallee's perspectives may have merit. We may be dealing with a "clock-work" that is associated with the intelligence of planet. As it happens, Jay Weidner has two youtubes on "Plasma: The Invisible Universe" that refer to hyper-dimensions that bleed through to our 3D reality, in certain locations. His interview with Andrew Collins suggests a rather long reading list:

Part One: Plasma: The Invisible Universe (June 18, 2020)​
Part Two: Plasma: The Invisible Universe (June 22, 2020)​

Finally, I completely disagree with Grant Cameron's assertion that use of psychedelics is just another act of creating consciousness ... my experiences have been about being a passive participant, watching the movie go by in a way that I could NEVER have created.

Thank you for your wonderful interview on Forum Borealis. I have seen your name online for years, but no chance to review your work until now. Looking at your list of guest interviews, I feel like I have found a goldmine. Eureka!

Last edited:
hi Deb... welcome... thx for the awesome post. pls give me a shot at a couple of follow-ups :)

I have completed thirteen CSETI week-long trainings with Steven Greer (my website: http://www.ocseti.org/index.html ) ... and so I am definitely in the camp of "There are no evil ETs." In general, I believe that this issue was resolved among ETs billions of years ago ... it is simple, a planet-based species is simply not allowed to go off planet until they are ready for peaceful contact.

what did you think about my interview with Bruce Fenton. I think he makes a pretty strong evidence based case of an ET battle for the planet kind of thing 780 thousand years ago:

Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story |429| - Skeptiko ...

Brandernburg is pointing in the same direction:
Dr. John Brandenburg - Plasma physicist gives ... - Skeptiko

and then there are all the accounts... including Dolan's wife:
Richard Dolan, UFO Disclosure, Toothpaste Out of ... - Skeptiko

I also found this movie compelling:
Watch Extraordinary: The Seeding | Prime Video - Amazon.com

finally in the Tom Zinser thread he talks about contact with "Evil" ETs.
http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threa...ifference-between-darkness-and-evil-451.4523/

there were a lot of other great points in your post, and I'm sure I'll get around to responding to a lot of them, but I thought this would be a good place to start since this question of whether or not there could be evil ET seems to be central.

Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|
by Alex Tsakiris | May 19 | Uncategorized
Tweet
0SHARES

Grant Cameron, believes consciousness comes first when it comes to understanding UFOs/ETs.
skeptiko-449-grant-cameron-300x300.jpg

photo by: Skeptiko
(movie clip) That’s Jim Carrey from the movie Bruce Almighty, talking about his problems with separation. It’s a topic we talk quite a bit about with today’s guest UFO researcher, Grant Cameron.

Grant Cameron: [00:00:34] But we go back to the fact that there is just experience, that’s all there is. We’ve talked about the evil alien. So we say there are evil aliens, that’s the general impression and if you go and you do the FREE survey, you see that 84% of all experiencers say, if they were given the chance to have it stop, they would say, no. Only 9% say it’s evil and 9% is not zero, but it’s getting pretty close. There are no victims, there are just volunteers. It’s all experience.

Alex Tsakiris: [00:01:01] So I appreciate the distinctions you’re making.

Grant Cameron: [00:01:05] Distinctions? I mean, you’re saying at some point we have to move to something else. So what are we moving towards?

Alex Tsakiris: [00:01:10] Here’s the kicker and the important part for people who don’t believe, like so many of the academics, their humanist, materialist, atheist paradigm, and they don’t have to deal with any of this shit. But for people like you and I who acknowledge an extended consciousness realm, when somebody tells me, “Yeah, I’m abusing these kids and let me tell you this spirit being, this entity in the extended consciousness realm, and he is really into it too, and he is bringing all this power into the group and he is doing these physical things, and if I do this ritual in a certain way, it brings even more power into me. And that’s my download,” he says, “that’s my experience.”

It looks like Grant Cameron and Richard Dolan just got silenced by Cancel Culture.

EDIT: Dolan is back, but Steven Greer's account is now down.

It looks like Grant Cameron and Richard Dolan just got silenced by Cancel Culture.

EDIT: Dolan is back, but Steven Greer's account is now down.
interesting... It's hard not to see this as something other than warning shots. I mean, they don't really want to go after dolan just want to let him know that they are there... what do you think?

interesting... It's hard not to see this as something other than warning shots. I mean, they don't really want to go after dolan just want to let him know that they are there... what do you think?
I don't think cancel culture has much of a tolerance for original thought or civil discourse. I've seen some of the panic from people in the podcasting community who are afraid of being cancelled if they associate with the "wrong people". They are gutless and will likely fall victim to cancel culture because the SJWs will smell blood in the water.

Dolan won't bend the knee, so he'll be fine.

Hi Everybody! Having a pleasant evening I hope. Okay then, I saw Tucker made an unusual comment tonight on UFO's. I'm going to post the video here. But, I want to tell you again, these things don't like us. At least the ones I saw more than 30 years ago didn't.

Does 'scale' of evil not matter? Humans on this planet are the source of most evil.

The people I listen to, such as Catherine Austin Fitts, complain they they do not know who is in control of the planet because there is no transparency in the financial systems, and so if that is the state of affairs then everything that is happening looks like "livestock management" -- and thus humans are the cattle. My problem with this is that her only source of information on the ET question is David Jacobs ... who over the years has hypnotically regressed a few people ... less than a dozen? His conclusion? ETs are taking over the planet, and they are only interesting in keeping certain kinds of humans. Okay, what a dozen (or so) people say under hypnosis is not a representative sample of 7 billion people.

Cameron discussed the FREE survey of about 3000 people about 10% were reports of 'bad things happening'. So about 300 people. Steven Greer maintains that the military labs are engaged in stagecraft, for the sole purpose of creating fear on the ET issue. Yesterday, the US Congress approved $740 billion for the military budget for 2020/2021 ... and so someone has enough money to create a 'scare" campaign with a scale of hundreds of people.

If you need to become aware of the 'scale' of human evil, I suggest that you start listening to The Jimmy Dore Show on YouTube ... President Obama started five additional wars during his presidency, used drones to bomb Pakistan so many times that US ran out of bombs, 90% of the people killed were innocent bystanders, Libya is now a failed state with a slave trade and then Obama is invited to go to Flint, Michigan to to fix the contaminated water situation, and instead, he engages in a 'stunt' where he wets his lips with the water in a glass, pretending to drink the water, then telling all assembled, that any lead poisoning is probably due to the eating of paint chips. The horror! The horror! ... or maybe more precisely, as Hannah Arendt would say, "The banality of evil."

In 1993, when I first got interested in UFOs and felt there were ET beings entering my home, the first thing I had to confront was, "Who is in control of the planet?" I thought I knew, eventually I concluded that I did not know. And finally, I accepted that no one was in control. Humans are little more than paramecium in a high school petri dish, always blindly heading towards the light, only someone keeps fucking with us by moving the light. Start looking for the banal evil that surrounds you in your everyday life, stop projecting your fear of evil onto the "scary campfire stories of aliens."

If you have a deep need to sit around the campfire and tell scary stories, do it on someone else's time ... not mine. Currently I am dealing with people who are afraid of a virus, and refuse a daily intake of 5000 IU of Vitamin D, refuse to educate themselves on the benefits of Ivermectin, and refuse to consider the possibility of taking Durvet Horse Paste - the veterinarian version of Ivermectin - used as a de-worming agent. If they are sick from a virus (which they firmly believe will kill them), and refuse to take a petroleum jelly substance that tastes like apples ... then how the fuck can you ever expect them to deal with coming face-to-face with an alien.

Ivermectin info:
Here is the just-posted "Peak Prosperity" censored video on VIMEO

Martenson just posted this Youtube in response to the censorship ... an excited doctor/scientist talking about his results

Eastern Virginia Medical School in Norfolk Virgina ... give this to your doctor aand see if you can get them to prescribe Ivermectin
https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...cine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

Amazon sells Durvet Horse Paste - Ivermectin ... get a six pack for $81

Dr. Jacque Vallee interviews are somewhat rare these days.

Howard Hughes scored a long one for his Special 500th Episode show!

https://theunexplained.tv/episodes/edition-500-jacques-vallee

If you like spooky UFO stuff as I do, it's worth a listen.

Best Jacque Vallee interview ever... on Joe Rogan Dec 2020 ... and not spooky at all ... watch the fun as Rogan keeps trying to 'pin' Vallee to the mat.
Vallee fully participating in contolling the narrative... at the behest of Robert Bigelow? Vallee may be getting to old to enter the ring !

Reactions: K9!
Currently I am dealing with people who are afraid of a virus, and refuse a daily intake of 5000 IU of Vitamin D, refuse to educate themselves on the benefits of Ivermectin, and refuse to consider the possibility of taking Durvet Horse Paste - the veterinarian version of Ivermectin - used as a de-worming agent. If they are sick from a virus (which they firmly believe will kill them), and refuse to take a petroleum jelly substance that tastes like apples ... then how the fuck can you ever expect them to deal with coming face-to-face with an alien.

Ivermectin info:
Here is the just-posted "Peak Prosperity" censored video on VIMEO

What dose is used in administering Durvet horse paste to humans?

Thanks -- the pdf indicates (for post-exposure prophylaxis) 0.2 mg per kg on day 1 and day 3 followed by 1 dose every 4 weeks. Hoping my maths is correct, for someone weighing the same as I do, 75 kg (165 lbs), that would be 15 mg per dose, which is a lot less than 600 mg, but maybe you're referring to the amount of the paste? One horse treatment you can get in the UK ("Bimectin", not Durvet) contains 120 mg ivermectin in a 6.42g tube, which would be 8 doses -- sounds about right when you consider a typical horse weighs about 1250 lbs and that's around 7.5 times 165.

I'm not sure how long a tube can be used once opened -- do you have any idea? Does it keep well? I've ordered a tube because I couldn't guarantee that my doctor would treat me with ivermectin if I asked!

That was a good show. the youtube channel Unidentified Arial Phenomenon had some interesting comments about what Vallee said about Independent contractors. I would suggest reading the post on youtube, because the formatting didn't come through in the quote.

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgysPy3MODc4PmDGuit4AaABCQ
Thanks -- the pdf indicates (for post-exposure prophylaxis) 0.2 mg per kg on day 1 and day 3 followed by 1 dose every 4 weeks. Hoping my maths is correct, for someone weighing the same as I do, 75 kg (165 lbs), that would be 15 mg per dose, which is a lot less than 600 mg, but maybe you're referring to the amount of the paste? One horse treatment you can get in the UK ("Bimectin", not Durvet) contains 120 mg ivermectin in a 6.42g tube, which would be 8 doses -- sounds about right when you consider a typical horse weighs about 1250 lbs and that's around 7.5 times 165.

I'm not sure how long a tube can be used once opened -- do you have any idea? Does it keep well? I've ordered a tube because I couldn't guarantee that my doctor would treat me with ivermectin if I asked!

sorry no other details. Martenson reported that he had covid symptoms last spring ... for an odd pleurisy feeling in his lungs, took the 600 mg and was better in 48 hours ... also took a few weeks ago for shingles ... standard drug for many decades ... well tolerated.

I'm about a year too late to this discussion but having just listened I'm throwing in my two cents worth.... I feel a little sorry for Grant just because I don't think he was able to get his point across in a coherent fashion.
The whole separation thing and our schism from oneness is interestingly portrayed in Gary Renards "Disappearance of the universe."(http://www.garyrenard.com/ Someone who I thought Alex might have interviewed at dinner point).

I think Alex and Grant got too caught up over Good/Evil (or lack of it) because of the semantics of the argument.

My interpretation of Grant's point was that there is good and bad committed by people who may or may not be doing the bidding of other intelligences, but that at a fundamental level all intelligences come from a singular source (a general consciousness/god) and therefore we are all one, separated or otherwise, and if we're doing good or bad we're doing it to ourselves. Maybe I'm being generous to Grant (or selling him short!). Ultimately it's a shame because I think if Grant could have explained himself better, Alex may have probed the whole oneness thing a little more. However, I think it would require a leap of faith!

I'm about a year too late to this discussion but having just listened I'm throwing in my two cents worth.... I feel a little sorry for Grant just because I don't think he was able to get his point across in a coherent fashion.
The whole separation thing and our schism from oneness is interestingly portrayed in Gary Renards "Disappearance of the universe."(http://www.garyrenard.com/ Someone who I thought Alex might have interviewed at dinner point).
interviewed him awhile back, but the more I dug into it the more I came to believe that he's fake. give this a listen and tell me what you think:
Gary Renard And Robert Perry On Channeling Ascended ...

Just to make sure I am on record here - I have the same view as Grant Cameron's as he expressed here in this podcast on May 13, 2021.

I anticipate Alex may not "like me" anymore by "coming out" as NOT a "buyer of" the 'good/bad/evil' paradigm as being of fundamental concern, but what's most important for me is that I be clear where I stand on the issue.

"Evil" won't matter when we grow out of the need to experience "it." I see it all in our own hands.

Just to make sure I am on record here - I have the same view as Grant Cameron's as he expressed here in this podcast on May 13, 2021.

I anticipate Alex may not "like me" anymore by "coming out" as NOT a "buyer of" the 'good/bad/evil' paradigm as being of fundamental concern, but what's most important for me is that I be clear where I stand on the issue.

"Evil" won't matter when we grow out of the need to experience "it." I see it all in our own hands.

Listened just now while driving. Great presentation.
100% agree on the ET perspective.
100% disagree on the ‘everything is consciousness and reincarnation so shut up and calculate’ perspective on meaning of life.
For me, if someone is describing the meaning of this life experience start-to-finish and they dont mention love once, red flag.

Also, just because an ET is a non-threat doesn’t mean they’re not in this universe to learn just like we are. Nor does their (potential) 100k year tech advantage mean they know God.

I thoroughly enjoyed the podcast, but I’m unable to conclude that evil matters any less. In fact I think we’re here in this universe(not just the planet) to learn about it.

Back