Greg Mallozzi’s New Film About Andrija Puharich |370|

Alex

Administrator
Greg Mallozzi’s New Film About Andrija Puharich |370|

Dr. Andrija Puharich researched ESP and psychedelics, brought Uri Geller to the USA, and held seances with aliens… all while working for the deep state.
370-Andrija-Puharich.jpg

photo by: Skeptiko
(clip from the movie Altered Minds…) MKUltra… (disturbing music)… No matter how deep you dig, the only thing you’ll find is more lies… (disturbing music) I’m not the monster in the closet with the electrodes and the drones… oh my god!

That’s a clip from the 2015 movie, Altered Minds. The movie gives a human side to the story of MKUltra. That is, the horrible mind control and psychedelic brainwashing experiments done on behalf of us Americans, and Canadians too, by our deep state friends who were “keeping us safe.” The reason I play this clip, and the reason why it’s particularly relevant to today’s wide ranging show on Andrija Puharich, is that our history, the history of parapsychology, the history of the deep state, the history of mind control, the history of the paranormal, is always a lot more complicated than it seems, and that’s because there are these amazing people like Andrija Puharich, who are at the center of these stories.

Greg Mallozzi: We have footage of this, I mean, he was there, with a rather small team, I think a guy with a video camera and maybe two other people, a translator, and you know, it’s just incredible, just to think about in the early 50s, here is this guy, romping through the jungle finding these mushrooms. What he did was, he would bring them back to his laboratory in Maine, the Round Table Foundation and he would do all sorts of ESP experiments. So, he would test somebody when they were not on mushrooms, and then he would test somebody when they were dosed on mushrooms, and like you said, his theory was that, when you’re on these things it enhances your ability, it enhances your extrasensory perception ability.

Personally, I think there were some really interesting results. This is in The Sacred Mushroom book, if you read it, and there’s a little bit in his book, Beyond Telepathy, which came out around the same time, and there’s very convincing results. Of course, you know, people have all their different opinions on this kind of stuff, but…

Alex Tsakiris: Let me jump in there, because part of the reason that people have a lot of different opinions is because of the way the whole psychedelic thing plays out, right?

Greg Mallozzi: Yeah.

Alex Tsakiris: So, you’ve already set it up, that he has these folks that he’s talking to, Army connections, what we call deep state connections, intelligence connections, but again, as you said before, we’ve got to put this in context, and I would add, we have to put it in a historical context. This is right after World War II, we don’t know what’s up. We know we’ve dodged a major bullet, in terms of controlling the whole world with fascism, so the CIA, the new minted CIA has kind of got a blank check to go and do whatever they have to, to kind of “keep us safe,” kind of thing, you’ve got to imagine.

Greg Mallozzi: Exactly.

Alex Tsakiris: Now, we find out later that one of the things they got interested in, really early on was, how do we control people… and what if we could control people? They can always spin it around and say, “Hey, we’re trying to protect you, we don’t want other people controlling you. So, if someone’s going to control you, we better be able to know what it is.”

So, I just put that out there because it’s easy to take… I don’t want to give Puharich a free pass here, by any means, but what interests me is, what you just said, this guy doesn’t seem to be interested in, at least at this point, he’s not looking for the mind control aspect of it. It doesn’t seem like he’s all that interested in, although I want to kind of correct me or expand on this, you know, where he is on the spiritual aspect of it and extending beyond these consciousness realm. But his focus, what I found interesting, he’s like, “Darn, let’s see how…” He’s like the doctor scientist, “Let’s do experiments with this. Does this relate to telepathy? If you take the mushrooms, can you read my mind and I read your mind and what is that technology from a biological, medical perspective? Is there something going on in the brain that’s doing this?” He wants to know, he’s a curious guy.

So, can you pull that apart for us, both how deep state he is at this point, number one, and then number two, is he looking at it from the spiritual standpoint, from the extended consciousness standpoint? You said he was talking to the big kahunas in Hawaii, obviously when you talk to those people, the shamanic people are saying, “Hey dude, you can go and play around with that stuff, but it ain’t about that.” Is that it, or is he coming at it from this kind of western thing, where he says, “Well, you just don’t know. You don’t old man, what it’s really about is getting control of it so we can turn it into another medicine.” I’ve put a lot on the table there to pull apart?

Greg Mallozzi: It’s okay. Yeah, it’s interesting. In terms of the deep state, at that time, there’s documentation of this. Once again it gets murky with his involvement in some of these things, in terms of actual proof of what he did, where he was, who he was associated with. There’s a few things that show this, but he, at that time, was actually doing, sort of a tour, a lecture tour, and he was presenting papers about the possible uses of ESP in warfare, and he was giving these lectures at places like The Pentagon, Army Intelligence, all these sorts of places. Like you said, at that time there were sort of buying into this stuff, they thought that this could be helpful and he was the guy to go to for this. So, his name started to circulate around these sort of deep state areas.

It’s interesting what you say, because I think, at first, he was doing a lot of research because that was his job, he was being contracted to do this research with LSD and with mushrooms, but I think his spiritual side really came in around that time. We’re talking mid-50s, early-60s, where I think he started to sort of see what the army’s plan was, what they planned to do with these substances, to control people, and it’s really dark stuff, and I think, for whatever reason, he was sort of horrified, I think, when he realized what they were really going to do with this stuff.

So, our guest today is an independent filmmaker, Greg Mallozzi, who has taken upon himself to tackle this huge, and hugely important film project, documenting the life of Andrija Puharich. This interview is wide ranging because the life of Puharich is extremely wide ranging.

At the end of this, we’re going to ask you to help this filmmaker. I’m trying to help him and I think we all need to try and help him, pitch in a little dough so he can get this film made.

So, give it a listen, see if you think this is a worthy project to support, and of course, stay with me for Skeptiko.

Lots of free books on-line by or about Uri Geller including Puharich's "Uri" here:
http://www.urigeller.com/books/

Quotes by scientists supporting Uri:
http://www.urigeller.com/scientific-paranormal/what-scientists-say-about-uri-geller/
“Geller has bent my ring in the palm of my hand without ever touching it. Personally, I have no scientific explanation for the phenomena.”
Dr. Wernher von Braun (NASA scientist & father of the Rocket – U.S.A.)​

Quotes by Magicians supporting Uri:
http://www.urigeller.com/?cat=27
"There is no way, based on my knowledge as a magician, that any method of trickery could have been used to produce the effects under the conditions to which Geller was subjected.”
Arthur Zorka (US, member Society of American Magicians – U.S.A.)"
Scientific papers studying Geller
http://www.urigeller.com/scientific-paranormal/the-geller-papers/
INFORMATION TRANSMISSION UNDER CONDITIONS OF SENSORY SHIELDING
by Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., and Russell Targ, Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park, California.​
(Published in Nature, VOL 252, No. 5476, Oct. 18, 1974, pp. 602-607.)

Free on-line biography of Puharich: "Memories Of A Maverick" by H.G.M. Hermans
http://www.urigeller.com/books/memories-of-a-maverick/

http://www.urigeller.com/foreword/
Foreword
By Andrew Michrowski

This is an account of the personal life of Andrija Puharich. It is a compassionate and frank chronicle of a “keeper of the fires of learning.” consistent with the evidence. We can be grateful that the authoress is perceptive and that Andrija was meticulous in his record keeping.​

My favorite quote from the book:

Chapter: ELF – Iceland Papers – Tesla – Pachita
http://www.urigeller.com/elf-iceland-papers-tesla-pachita/

Dr. Andrés Mateo, a Mexican doctor of philosophy, and a student of parapsychology, particularly of psychic healing, substantiated Andrija’s conviction that Pachita was “a marvelous gift that humanity cannot lose, and had to be spread all over the world.” This Dr. Mateo too had witnessed Pachita’s “breathtaking transplantations,” as he wrote to Andrija. “I have been not only a close witness, but actually an actor – or co-actor – to her surgical operations which were devoid of any kind of anesthesia or asepsia, or even basic cleanness, with no electric light – only a gloomy wax candle, with a dirty rusty knife (more so than Arigo’s), opening with her bare, dirty, bloody hands skin, flesh, tissues, bones, extracting tumors, exchanging whole femurs, or stomachs … and transplanting whole brains (!), both kidneys, or a whole uterus. I personally, with my own hands, have helped to keep open both sides of a woman’s skull while Pachita extirpated the woman’s whole brain, and put in its place a whole new one, with bulb hanging and all … Something Frankesteinian indeed.”

When Arigo died, Andrija had sworn never to fail mankind again. He believed that humanity was witnessing the birth of a new science of medicine. It was his duty, he felt, to find out Pachita’s “modus operandi”, and see if her methods of psychic surgery could be taught to others.

Chapter on Dr. Vinod:
http://www.urigeller.com/dr-vinod-harry-stone-peter-hurkos/
“M calling: We are Nine Principles and Forces, personalities if you will, working in complete mutual implication. We are forces, and the nature of our work is to accentuate the positive, the evolutional, and the teleological aspects of existence. By teleology I do not mean the teleology of human derivation in a multidimensional concept of existence. Teleology will be understood in terms of a different ontology. To be simple, we accentuate certain directions as will fulfill the destiny of creation. We propose to work with you in some essential respects with the relation of contradiction and contrariety. We shall negate and revise part of your work, by which I mean the work as presented by you. The point is that we want to begin altogether at a different dimension, though it is true that your work has itself led up to this. I deeply appreciate your dedicatedness to the great cause of peace, which is fulfillment of finitesimal existence. Peace is not warlessness. Peace is the integral fruitage of personality. We have designed to utiise you and thus to fulfill you. Peace is a process and will be revealed only progressively. You have it in plenty; I mean the patience that is so deeply needed in this magnificent adventure. But today, at the moment of our advent, the most eventful and spectacular phase of your work begins.​

Was Puharich a tool of the deep state or a honest scientist?

I think he was motivated by his desire to study paranormal phenomena. I don't think he was motivated by cold war politics. My opinion is formed from reading "Uri" by Puharich, and the biography of Puharich "Memories of a Maverick".

What about Uri Geller?

I believe Uri Geller has genuine paranormal abilities. I base that belief on research by scientists and statements by scientists and magicians.

I haven't made an in depth study of the communications from the Nine. However, I think that type of phenomenon can be genuine. I have personal experience taking classes in spirit communication and ET's would come through sometimes. In general I would say that unless the medium routinely gives verifiable information that could not be obtained by normal means there is no way to assess the reliability of the communications.

Last edited:
My address is 9 Temple Street: The Temple of the 9!!!

When he was talking about the powers coming from aliens I was thinking, "Like in PK Man!" and then in comes Alex saying exactly what needed to be said. That's fantastic.

I will most definitely support this film!

I supported the kickstarter for The Ariel Phenomenon and can't wait for that to come out. They sent me John Mack's Passport to the Cosmos which is blowing my mind. He followed the data and ended up totally new age. In the chapter I'm on now he's talking about how Jim Sparks (my favorite abductee) and others have been told about the destruction of the Earth and how they're trying to influence us to save ourselves, but if we don't there's a whole ship full of hybrids ready to take our places in our Earth-sized petri dish.

(^ Alex, the Ariel folks have been trying to do AmAs on reddit, interviewed one of the UFO witnesses on video, Salma, and have been drumming up support for the coming film how they can. Want me to have Director Randall Nickerson contact you? You should interview Jim Sparks too! He's working on a new book. He has the best conscious recall of his abductions out of anyone I've seen interviewed. Straight shooter.)

Just saw Love & Saucers recently as well, loved it.

-- Where should we stop believing? --
I love Alex's enthusiasm at the end there. Like, maybe we just have to believe this sh**! What if??

(Can you guys even answer this question: Do you believe in "cool"? Is "cool" real?)

I want to share with you guys how this has all been coming together for me. And like Alex was saying, I just might have to go completely woo-woo. Really there's no way out of here, but nutball city.

Middle school: Our library only had ONE book about UFOs. It was called 'The Saucers Speak' about a guy in 1967 who was bringing in alien messages via radio equipment and MORSE CODE. I was skeptical the whole way through, but I read it.
https://books.google.com/books/about/The_Saucers_Speak.html?id=E6ENPgeKp54C

Here's Don Elkins of the LL Research group. He started collecting UFO contactee messages and then started hypnotizing people and trying to get them to 'channel' ~ without any knowledge of the UFO stuff they would bring in the same kind of messages ~ love and light, space brothers, save the planet, all that jazz. (I've also read about people channeling books via Ouija board, same kind of messages!) We know the same alien/planet messages have come through out of body, near death, and psychedelics too!

So here's his book for free. Check out the end of Chapter 8, Chap 9 and Chap 10. SECRETS OF THE UFO.
http://www.llresearch.org/library/secrets_of_the_ufo_pdf/secrets_of_the_ufo.pdf

He eventually found Carla who was a channel with very little 'distortion' (every channel is flawed, some translate with more distortion than others. Some channels tune into lower frequency beings, some higher. Some of them pretend to be things they aren't.) They wrote the 6 book series The Law of One. (PDF version) It says that there is a 'density system' like the chakras and we are currently in 3rd ray (yellow, stomach) and moving into less dense 4th ray (green, heart) and that we will be evolving. Those who are more than 50% 'service to others' will evolve via one path and the 'service to self' path will evolve via another. However, once you get to about 7th density the only path to evolution is the same for both polarities. Good and evil are the SAME once you get high enough up the ladder. They talk about 'the harvest' that is coming.

Dolores Cannon started hypnotizing people way back in the day and asked one patient to go back to when the pain started - and they went back to a past life. No one was talking this new age stuff then. She started researching more and more and trying to verify if these things were real. They were. She talks to Nostradamus and says, "are you the ghost of Nostradamus?" and he says (via her patient), "No, I'm alive in my time the same way that you're alive in yours. I'm speaking to you via my hypnotized disciple." (Speaking of disciples, for you Jesus-heads, she has books on Jesus that would blow your noodle too.) She talks about 'a new earth' rather than a harvest, it's still about changing the overall vibration.

David Wilcock started going on about The Law of One and I found a lot of what he said too far fetched, but I followed with interest because it was fun. He latched on to Corey Goode who started talking about 'the secret space program' and I really backed away from him as being crazy. Then Goode got attacked by Dark Journalist and the ex-Project Camelot guy and that pissed me off and I wanted to believe him. I found an interview with Goode's wife and the girl from Divine Frequency that kind of made me less cynical about him. He sounds legit? How can that be?

And now I watch all these videos about the government UFO disclosure and it all seems very terrestrial and not this super behind the scenes dark cabal or anything. Grant Cameron says he trusts a lot of these players as being completely forthright. So how can they not know some of this other stuff?

Terrestrial UFO hunters. Grant Cameron Pt 1 Pt 2

^ Terrestrial 20 mil space program - "we don't know nothing"

HOW DOES THAT COMPARE TO THIS FANTASY WORLD BELOW??

~ Cool intro/programming from Valerian ~

Man who was hired to autopsy various alien races. He seems straight up to me. If Wilcock's site is to be believed he was attacked recently as well for speaking out.

Corey Goode on various alien races. Note he mentions the same density and evolution stuff as the Law of One about 3/4 in. 60 races all doing genetic experiments here looked over BY A COUNCIL, but these blue avian beings (7D?) and sphere beings (9D?) have bigger changes in store, spiritual ones, so they'll be bypassing all the bickering and genetic mods down below.

James Gilliland says the anunnaki teachers from Sumeria are coming back in his book. He says he talks to lion-faced beings and all sorts of stuff. Do I have to believe him now too?

Really, where do I rest? Everything is so loosey goosey. And yet it all seems to connect. I can see why skeptics clench their little butt holes so tight. There's this risk of falling off the edge and losing all definition entirely.

Last edited:
David Wilcock started going on about The Law of One and I found a lot of what he said too far fetched, but I followed with interest because it was fun. He latched on to Corey Goode who started talking about 'the secret space program' and I really backed away from him as being crazy. Then Goode got attacked by Dark Journalist and the ex-Project Camelot guy and that pissed me off and I wanted to believe him. I found an interview with Goode's wife and the girl from Divine Frequency that kind of made me less cynical about him. He sounds legit? How can that be?

I think I watched the same interview you're talking about w Wilcock. That guy Goode really gives me an odd feeling, really don't enjoy listening to him speak at all due to a combination of what I perceive as arrogance and just flat out lying. He's got that desperate look in his eye if you ask me. Still, I hear where you're coming from and am coming from a similar place. Obviously the truth is going to be exponentially stranger than anything the human mind is going to come up with. Hence not trusting folks who have answers to things that aren't really even questions. And as for blue avians, I'll believe it when I must, no sooner!!

Thank you everyone for listening in to the show!

If you'd like to help out the project - please see the link to our Indiegogo Page here: igg.me/at/puharich

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

I really think you'd do yourself a service to cut a more succinct trailer for this bad boy! Obviously Puharich's life is ALL OVER the place and that's a challenge, but it's clear you've got a wealth of material to work with which could definitely appeal to many people who don't even know they're interested in this kind of stuff. Sort of like Tesla etc etc

Best of luck. Will be supporting in the near future.

Z

(^ Alex, the Ariel folks have been trying to do AmAs on reddit, interviewed one of the UFO witnesses on video, Salma, and have been drumming up support for the coming film how they can. Want me to have Director Randall Nickerson contact you? You should interview Jim Sparks too! He's working on a new book. He has the best conscious recall of his abductions out of anyone I've seen interviewed. Straight shooter.)
very interesting. let's start a conversation about this. maybe you can help guide in putting the show together.

totally get yr point... I have felt ripsawed by the evidence/misinfo... part of the process I guess :)

thx for the link to Goode's wife... queued!

And now I watch all these videos about the government UFO disclosure and it all seems very terrestrial and not this super behind the scenes dark cabal or anything. Grant Cameron says he trusts a lot of these players as being completely forthright. So how can they not know some of this other stuff?
last time I checked in with Grant daily updates it sounded like has become convinced that the charade is something other than disclosure. but I don't think anyone has a firm handle on the end game.

maybe no one knows... I maintain that a lot of the really big deep state moves are reactive rather than proactive... i.e. "OMG look what we did... but wait a minute, what if we turned that into..."

My address is 9 Temple Street: The Temple of the 9!!!

When he was talking about the powers coming from aliens I was thinking, "Like in PK Man!" and then in comes Alex saying exactly what needed to be said. That's fantastic.

I didn't make the connection before but now that you mention it, the ET's I referred to above coming through in my mediumship class were healing guides for one of the students, so you could say the student got healing power from ET's.

I didn't realize it before but it is part of a recurring pattern.

I haven't made an in depth study of the communications from the Nine. However, I think that type of phenomenon can be genuine. I have personal experience taking classes in spirit communication and ET's would come through sometimes.

Here another example mentioned in the second link:
"The Reconnection" by Dr. Eric Pearl is a book about the author's experiences as a chiropractor who became an energy healer. He had a type of mystical realignment done by an unusual mystical practitioner. Afterwards, his chiropractic patients started getting healing for conditions unrelated their chiropractic treatments. Some patients started channeling aliens during treatment.​

I haven't made an in depth study of the communications from the Nine.

The Nine seem to me like malevolent entities.

I haven't looked into them in many years, but for some reason that's what I recall about them.

Many years ago I read this book The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett & Clive Prince. They would make good Skeptiko guests, but I don't know if they are still working.

The tone of their thesis...

-----------------------------

The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the most insidious, disturbing - and successful - mass manipulation of our times. Designed to bring us, hearts, minds and souls under the total control of the conspirators, this sinister programme has ruthlessly exploited our craving for signs and wonders.

Its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think.

However, The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that this romantic and exciting scenario was in fact the brainchild of the West’s most powerful intellectual agencies. Designed to become a new religion for the 21st century, its real purpose is political - to make us easier to control.
[reference]

The Nine seem to me like malevolent entities.

I haven't looked into them in many years, but for some reason that's what I recall about them.

Many years ago I read this book The Stargate Conspiracy by Lynn Picknett & Clive Prince. They would make good Skeptiko guests, but I don't know if they are still working.

The tone of their thesis...

-----------------------------

The Stargate Conspiracy exposes the most insidious, disturbing - and successful - mass manipulation of our times. Designed to bring us, hearts, minds and souls under the total control of the conspirators, this sinister programme has ruthlessly exploited our craving for signs and wonders.

Its central focus is the belief that the gods of the ancient world were extraterrestrials who created and civilized the human race, that they’re back - and that, communicating through special chosen ones, they are actively directing the way we think.

However, The Stargate Conspiracy reveals that this romantic and exciting scenario was in fact the brainchild of the West’s most powerful intellectual agencies. Designed to become a new religion for the 21st century, its real purpose is political - to make us easier to control.
[reference]
thx. interesting. your ref led me to this:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/hambone_info/People1.html#Andrija_Puharich
According to Gardner's account, in Uri, Puharich hypnotizes Geller, and Geller reveals more of the Nine's plans. They have authority over the Hoovians, which are the Controllers of various planetary civilizations. A city-sized spaceship called Spectra hovers over the Earth and sends messages from the Hoovians light-years away to their super-computers to Geller, who is their emissary on earth. (Gardener, pg 276)

Mid-70s: ran a complex in Ossining called the Turkey Farm. In the summer of 1975, Puharich assembled around twenty children from the ages of nine to late teens, called "Gellerlings", or "Space Kids". Puharich trained their psychic abilities, and claimed that they received messages from aliens. One teen claimed that they practiced remote viewing, and some of their assignments included political targets like the Kremlin and the White House. (Levy, pg 165-7)

Wading through this stuff is a Herculean task.

I spent years trying to sort this stuff and came away with basically nothing but a few general guidelines.

* 70 - 95% of the amazing tales are exaggerated B.S. Authors take a core fact and amplify it beyond recognition.

* Intel Agencies are ultimately malevolent. They work for Bankers. What little good they do in the way of actual National Security and innovative psychic and technical research is far outweighed by the harm they do.

* Aldous Huxley was one of the most evil men of the 20th Century.

That fact that Puharich was working with Huxley and the Deep State makes him contaminated. It sounds to me like he started off with good intentions, but at a certain point later in his career came to believe that implementing the Noble Lie was acceptable.

No one was talking this new age stuff then.

In fact the new age stuff comes right out of a long mystical tradition and in 19th century Europe it was huge. In this country there were several gospels written on this topic, among them Mary Baker Eddy who wrote Science & Health, of the Christian Science sect. There is also the Masons, of course, who carry on the legacy of the mystery traditions, all of which can be directly linked to New Age thinking. Theosophy has had significant influence in these circles. The 'New Age Bible' (A Course in Miracles) was channeled and co-authored by a CIA agent.

I am not denying there is any basis in fact, only that very little is new here. My personal opinion/experience so far is that the imagination swims in a common pool of semi-consciousness, for lack of better language. We could call it a collective unconscious, or version of it. I think channeling and those who are adept at this could be not off in other dimensions at all, but right here in the vast expanse of all the imaginations of all the people. But then that begs the question, what/why/how is 'imagination' ??

I really like this interview and line of questioning! Indeed I am highly suspect of anyone involved in social engineering, even overt, but I also understand individuals make mistakes, groups get co-opted, and especially, a long-time tradition of culture is entertainment. It's so engrained folks seem to have a very hard time keeping fiction from fact, which makes it really difficult to discern anything.

It's hard to believe channelled material when each one of them presents a different cosmology. Each channeled entity has a different version of what race seeded the Earth, what Jesus did and who he was, what the pyramids are for, what happened in atlantis, etc. etc.

Cayce says one thing, Seth says another, ACIM, The Nine, Ra, Elias, Bashar, whatever. They almost never agree on these aspects. I don't think these disagreements occur just because of the medium's "distortion" of the message.

Even if it's all just a ploy from the CIA they could at least come up with a consistent cosmology for all of their pawns to channel. It would be more believable that way.

It's hard to believe channelled material when each one of them presents a different cosmology. Each channeled entity has a different version of what race seeded the Earth, what Jesus did and who he was, what the pyramids are for, what happened in atlantis, etc. etc.

Cayce says one thing, Seth says another, ACIM, The Nine, Ra, Elias, Bashar, whatever. They almost never agree on these aspects. I don't think these disagreements occur just because of the medium's "distortion" of the message.

Even if it's all just a ploy from the CIA they could at least come up with a consistent cosmology for all of their pawns to channel. It would be more believable that way.
great point. thx for reminding us. I have to wonder how much of the "thought form" thing is going in this spiritual realm. could there be relatively low-level spirits who are in this "creation of reality" process. I'm drawn to the idea that this is all much, much more complicated than we imagine.

Even if it's all just a ploy from the CIA they could at least come up with a consistent cosmology for all of their pawns to channel.

Ha! I'd not thought of that.

The fact that they vary so much argues against my Childhood's End False Flag thesis.

I've always tried to suss out the commonalities among the stories documented by the "contactees" over the hundreds of years, from John Dee to Joseph Smith to Crowley.

Tabulating the differences versus commonalities would make for a good book.

Back