Haustlöng – a Poem about Soul Retrieval

S

Sciborg_S_Patel

Haustlöng – a Poem about Soul Retrieval - What The Poetic Metaphors of the Skaldic Poem Haustlöng reveals about the Myth of the Abduction of the Goddess Iðunn by the Giant Þiazi.

Cool article about mythology - the bold calls to mind the notion of observer-participancy underlying creation of reality:

The Edda poem Völuspá is a poem that also tells the entire history of the universe from beginning to end. It is spoken by a völva as a divination that takes the form of seidr. This art was a form of operative divination which means that what is seen is also made to happen – the diviner does not just passively observe but actively makes things happen, as is testified by many descriptions of this practice in the sagas. In this case, the being who tells the story of the universe (and thus creates at the same time) is a witch who lived before time itself started (Völuspá st.2) and thus may be counted among the first beings, the creator entities. She, too, “tells” the world into being.

That the gods are verse- charm- and story-makers could on the simple level refer to the gods being powerful bards, but these are in fact gods, and what gods do has to do with the creation and maintenance of the world. One could get the impression that the gods were seen as a sort of magical divine bards who actually “told” the world into being. That the world is a story, dream or illusion is not an unusual idea in the history of the world. We have the saying of a Kalahari bushman rendered by Joseph Campbell in The Mythic Image: “There is a dream dreaming us” which testifies to the possible antiquity of the idea. We can also go closer to home: In the Old Indian Yogavasistha text (2.3.11) we learn that “the world is like the impression left by the telling of a story”.

Ok, I just want to know why God doesn't make the girl I like to be my girl, why always makes the reality that who I like doesn't like me. And God lets me see these, see how I like her and how she doesn't like me, if my seeing testifies reality, why this reality, not that.

Why always not preferable, rather than nice and making my life flying high, I depress and I'm hindered from pushing forward.

I mean, the girl I like badly loves another man, so God loves him instead of me, right?

God makes the reality preferable to him and not preferable to me, and makes both of us observe, to express how God hates me and how God loves him, right?

By the way, the girl I like has got married with the man she loves many year ago and she has been pregnant for three months.

I like this girl very very much so I blessed her and helped her when she was absent from job. I want all she good, including her husband and their forthcoming child.

I just have no idea why God loves others that way and suppresses me this way.

If the reality is by what I see. I can't control what I see, so who is controlling all these.

I want the girl happy I want to love her help her, but no use, her life is all about her husband who she loves very very much. Only her husband can give her happiness. I can provide a little help and then when the time is over I should go away, not harassing her or irritating her.

Even if she will divorce, I'm still not the one who could make her happy, I would help her as best as I can but that won't mean too much.

Who arranged the reality this way? and Why? Why so nice, so loving to someone else, not me? I can't stand and can't proceed. T_T

I mean, the girl I like badly loves another man, so God loves him instead of me, right?

God makes the reality preferable to him and not preferable to me, and makes both of us observe, to express how God hates me and how God loves him, right?

By the way, the girl I like has got married with the man she loves many year ago and she has been pregnant for three months.

I like this girl very very much so I blessed her and helped her when she was absent from job. I want all she good, including her husband and their forthcoming child.

I just have no idea why God loves others that way and suppresses me this way.

That seems more related to the idea of free will than anything else...

That seems more related to the idea of free will than anything else...
That seems related to the idea that "the whole world is an illusion to me".

It's hard to explain how adorable this girl is, she is not perfect but her "defects" are super lovely! Her "defects" (like, her skin is not smooth) are even more lovely than her pretty and loveliness.

Her adorable makes me feel this: my world is an illusion and I had never existed. In order for me to become existent, I need to have her as my wife and make our children exist.

"Our children" has been a thing which losses its possibility to ever exist. So I feel I have disappeared. My existence doesn't mean anything, and probably is a wrong statement.

But, wait! In case this girl shares some common ancestors with me? In case she is a sibling of mine, just a bit remote lineage? In case she has a similar DNA snippet to that of mine? In case, I feel she turns out to be so special to me, so favorable to me, is only because we have already been in a same family, but I never know, so the only way to make sure that she is a family to me, is to occupy her as my wife, and to adjust and sort my deja vu of her in a "correct" slot?

In that case, I shouldn't have her as my wife, even if I got the opportunity. We shouldn't make our gene combine.

So, how should I interpret my feeling that she is outstandingly adorable to me? Is that a hormone attraction? Uncertain. Is there libido involved? Uncertain.

I think that possibility is too low and is not worthwhile to consider.

I need someone to show me the GENE EVOLUTION MAP TAPESTRY both from past and to the future. Let me see who and who share the common ancestor and how many generations ago? Whose and whose gene is a suitable match and is there another universe where the impossible coalition of genes can realize there. Like, is there a universe where I fell in love with this girl and produced a happy end? Of course that envision has a prerequisite that she is not a sibling of mine even in a remotely lineage.

I want to see the GENE EVOLUTION MAP TAPESTRY so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly so badly,

please save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me save me by telling me:
whether it is impossible that the combination of my gene and this girl's gene produces beautiful result. Or our gene can, just fate doesn't allow! And fate sent another man to smother the possible beautiful result of our union.

I want to have such a wife like this girl so much, I don't think if our gene don't match, I can have a desire to have her. But wait, my desire to have her is based upon the fact that I don't know whether we are in the same line of lineage. Vaguely she has some part which resembles my niece. If the resemblance on my niece is inherited from her father namely my cousin sister's husband. It's no strange I want to make love with a girl who resembles my niece in some way because the resemblance inherited from my niece's father also had attracted my cousin sister.

Sorry it is completely chaotic and for me, to express these meaning in English language is super difficult.

No matter what I want to see the gene tapestry. I want to know why God doesn't give this girl to me as my wife. I like her so much.

Speaking to biology rule, I think, without knowing, one man can have libido to his sister and make love with her.

So our libido probably has a mechanism to mark our childhood playmate as non sexual attractive, because our childhood playmate is who we made acquaintance with when we didn't have mature sexual desire.

But even if there is such a mechanism, it works vaguely.

And if, a man's true lineage sister had been lost and separated from him when they were young? If they encountered when they are mature, whether they could have a mutually hormone attraction? I think it's possible.

But speaking to me, as soon as I know a girl is a lineage of mine, I will lose any sexual desire to her, no matter whether originally, when I didn't know anything for certain, I had sexual desire to her or not.

I think this consciously sexual desire obtain or drop, is a healthy trait.

But, even if a sibling gives me a sexual desire, when I didn't know she is a sibling of mine, that sexual desire would still be weak.

So whether the fact that the girl makes me want to have children with her so strongly, id est I have a bit clear sexual desire to her, is a fact which is sufficient to rule out the possibility that we share the same line of lineage?

If so, why God doesn't allow me to have her?

Ok, I just want to know why God doesn't make the girl I like to be my girl, why always makes the reality that who I like doesn't like me. And God lets me see these, see how I like her and how she doesn't like me, if my seeing testifies reality, why this reality, not that.

Why always not preferable, rather than nice and making my life flying high, I depress and I'm hindered from pushing forward.

When you dream, how often do you self-sabotage your dreams so that what is desired is unobtainable? It morphs into something unpleasant or you wake up just before obtaining it. Presumably no one is creating the dream except you in your own mind... and yet so often our dreams are frustrating... offering a glimpse of something tantalizing before it slips away. Maybe you are self-sabotaging in your waking reality. Perhaps changing your mindset to be more optimistic and stout and strong and fierce towards your problems will in turn bring the things to you that you desire. Where would we be without problems? If we had everything the instant we desired it? Very quickly, we'd be bored and without meaning. To learn to manage longing and not be consumed by it is more powerful and meaningful than to have what we desire.

Additionally... unrequited love is powerful and very dangerous and destructive. Going from one unrequited love to another will beat your heart up and leave you empty... better to pretend women don't exist and focus on transforming your life into that which you desire it to be, and when you are on your own life's mission, perhaps you will stumble upon a suitable match. If you don't know what you desire for your own life and you don't set out each day to make it happen, then you'll end up with a woman who will shape your life for you and both you and she will resent that. If you remain broken emotionally you're very likely to wind up with an emotionally broken woman and then trying to pull both of you out of the pit at the same time will be much harder than getting yourself out. But if you are emotionally strong then an emotionally strong woman will be drawn to you and you're on much firmer ground for a relationship.

Try to realize that the image you have in your mind of this or that girl is not the real girl... it is an imagination of a goddess and it will invariably disappoint you. Married people often present an image to the world of joy and happiness and don't talk about all their personal problems publicly because they want to protect each other... but there are problems there because everyone is flawed. Marriage is a solution to a few problems like loneliness... but it also opens up a whole new set of problems. If you get in a relationship with the one who is presently a goddess in your mind, there will be a great deal of pain and suffering that comes out of that. Beautiful good things will possibly come too if you are willing to work very hard for them... but being in a relationship forces you to see things about yourself that you didn't want to see and it forces you to be patient with someone who will sometimes act very hurtfully towards you... it forces you to develop a new level of honesty that is uncomfortable. It is easier to bare your heart and soul to strangers on the internet than to bare it to the one closest to you and suffer judgment.

If the woman you like is already married with kids, stop torturing yourself and let it go. Do whatever you have to do to let it go. Move away or anything... discipline your mind to write off any woman who is married because you are being a threat to what is not rightfully yours. Men are either protectors or predators, and obsessing over a married woman is not an honorable protective mindset. You're postponing your life instead of seizing the opportunities of the day that are right before you.

I've been reading your posts tarantulanebula lately about this girl and I thought I would finally try to give you my perspective at the risk of getting off topic here.

The subject of soulmate, twin flames and other soul connections isn't discussed much on this forum ... and for good reason. There’s very little information (other than new age sites) about them. So, we know very little about the phenomena and how it may work (if anything).

That being stated, there is something to it from my experience (and from others that I’ve heard and read).

So, tarantulanebula … there may be something to your connection with this girl.

I will keep this very long story as short as possible but I’ve experienced something similar when my first girlfriend (fiancé) broke up with me when I was a very young man. When I was with her, I felt like I was “home.” But when she left … It felt like my arm just got amputated. At the time I didn’t really know why it hurt so much and it literally took over three years to get over that. I thought it was because she was my first “love”. However, over time … I realized that it was much more than that.

Anyway … over time I had healed enough to move on to finally meet my wife of whom I’ve been married to for almost 25 years. We also have a beautiful daughter together. I cannot imagine life without her now and she is my best friend in this life.

However, I still feel a very strong connection with my ex-girlfriend based on some various weird experiences. It will take way too long for me to describe these experiences involving her. But I will say that her life is a wreck where she is a severe alcoholic and over the past 25 years has been trying to reach out to me in various psychic (spiritual?) ways, though dreams, impossible random phone calls, and various synchronicities.

Anyway, I am almost convinced that my ex-girlfriend is my “twin-flame” (soulmate, or whomever). And she subconsciously knew that she will have a difficult and tragic life. Knowing that … she let me go so I can have a better life where she would have been very toxic to me in this life. I’m not sure how I know this but I just do. This experience had also changed my worldview and allowed me to be open to many things including past lives, as I may have had another life with her, or will have a new life with her when she will be finally ready to have a life with me (maybe). I know this may sound strange (even on this forum) but my gut tells me that there may be some truth to all of this.

So, the bad news is (from my experience) that you may never forget this girl completely, especially if she is your strongest soul connection (“twin-flame”). But you are not with her in this life for a VERY GOOD REASON.

But the good news is that you can still find love with someone else as I did for almost 25 years. And your Twin-flame (if that’s what she is) will be waiting for you on the other side. And in time you may share a life with her. But not this life and again ... for a VERY GOOD REASON.

We have eternity. Try to remember that and your current life is not over because you can't be with this girl. As they say ... there's other fish in the sea. And you may need to connect with a new soul that you may haven't connected with before instead with this girl, to whom you may already have a connection with. Anyway, my two cents. Take it or leave it.
;)

I've been reading your posts tarantulanebula lately about this girl and I thought I would finally try to give you my perspective at the risk of getting off topic here.

The subject of soulmate, twin flames and other soul connections isn't discussed much on this forum ... and for good reason. There’s very little information (other than new age sites) about them. So, we know very little about the phenomena and how it may work (if anything).

That being stated, there is something to it from my experience (and from others that I’ve heard and read).

I will keep this very long story as short as possible but I’ve experienced something similar when my first girlfriend (fiancé) broke up with me when I was a very young man. When I was with her, I felt like I was “home.” But when she left … It felt like my arm just got amputated. At the time I didn’t really know why it hurt so much and it literally took over three years to get over that. I thought it was because she was my first “love”. However, over time … I realized that it was much more than that.

Anyway … over time I had healed enough to move on to finally meet my wife of whom I’ve been married to for almost 25 years. We also have a beautiful daughter together. I cannot imagine life without her now and she is my best friend in this life.

However, I still feel a very strong connection with my ex-girlfriend based on some various weird experiences. It will take way too long for me to describe these experiences involving her. But I will say that her life is a wreck where she is a severe alcoholic and over the past 25 years has been trying to reach out to me in various psychic (spiritual?) ways, though dreams, impossible random phone calls, and various synchronicities.

Anyway, I am almost convinced that my ex-girlfriend is my “twin-flame” (soulmate, or whomever). And she subconsciously knew that she will have a difficult and tragic life. Knowing that … she let me go so I can have a better life where she would have been very toxic to me in this life. I’m not sure how I know this but I just do. This experience had also changed my worldview and allowed me to be open to many things including past lives, as I may have had another life with her, or will have a new life with her when she will be finally ready to have a life with me (maybe). I know this may sound strange (even on this forum) but my gut tells me that there may be some truth to all of this.

So, the bad news is (from my experience) that you may never forget this girl completely, especially if she is your strongest soul connection (“twin-flame”). But you are not with her in this life for a VERY GOOD REASON.

But the good news is that you can still find love with someone else as I did for almost 25 years. And your Twin-flame (if that’s what she is) will be waiting for you on the other side. And in time you may share a life with her. But not this life and again ... for a VERY GOOD REASON.

We have eternity. Try to remember that and your current life is not over because you can't be with this girl. As they say ... there's other fish in the sea. And you may need to connect with a new soul that you may haven't connected with before instead with this girl, to whom you may already have a connection with. Anyway, my two cents. Take it or leave it.
;)

Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Thank you for your kindly sharing your experiences. I resonate with you. I have tasted some of your feelings, intense feelings can't be easily described by some lite words like "love", "sore", "anguish", etc. The feelings are like, when we are in them, we can't have much space in our brains to think about other things freely.

I pondered these for several days. I'm very glad that you finally formed your own family and found peace with your heart and also achieved felicity, and maintained good connection with all the beloved ones. Best wishes for you! But my situations are not well. I'm not feeling well about these.

You mentioned "twin-flame", I thought about it seriously, made attempt to apply it on the relationship between me and the woman I like. At first, I inclined to try to play the jigsaw puzzle - assembly some coincidences and hints together, in order to seek for some clues whether I have some hyper connection with her.

When I first met her in my life, I didn't notice her at all. She initiated the sequence of conversation with me in a joyful mood. Several times she gave me a sweet and pure smile, made me feel that as if we innately share some secrets with each other. I always feel strange about this. Because those days I was in a severely bad mood and seemed inertia to accept any interactions, if I didn't respond accordingly, shouldn't she feel frustrated? So why she smiled at me so brightly? As if she knew I would give her a fond reaction? Actually later, during several days getting along with her I noticed many men gave her bad attitude and depressed her. I started liking her by many many instances of "I don't want to disappoint you".

We both have a mole just beneath palpebra inferior (lower eyelid), but the position is not overlapping at all, mine is a bit remote from the lower eyelid, and hers is almost on the furrow under the eye, quite near her eye. Could this coincidence mean something? I now totally believe all are whim for self solace.

During several days getting alone with her recently. I felt we do not have any connection.

But I'm still in a dilemma that I don't know whether to continue helping her or turn her away. I'm the only one in her vicinity who wishes to provide her helps and these helps are all necessary. But now I feel I more and more disgust her and my help to her also keeps irritating her. The people surrounding her really don't care about her sufficiently, even her husband doesn't take care of her closely. But my help activities are turning more and more silly.

I can feel her heart when she is in need and so helpless. But she seems repelling me, as if I'm a dirty tool, she needs to use me but nauseates at me, she really loathes my sometimes being so nervous, as if she feels I'm a nut or freak. My nervousness is rooted from my history traumatic experiences. It is not understood by her even if I mean all good for her. I now believe that we do not share some mysterious secrets or tacit understanding, and we have no connection.

Many men depressed her probably because that she loves her husband very much and always mentions him, but he seems treating her not that seriously, so sometimes she is between the joy of having the most loved man as her husband, and the sorrow that she feels herself is not fully loved by him. So, she needs the other men's nice responses to compensate her husband's coldness. The other men often don't respond her warmly. So when we were still strangers, why she took the risk of smiling to me which would possibly incur cold responses?

Last edited:

;)

Oh, Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog, either reply me in the posts or pm me, I'm so grateful for your kindly sharing your opinions. Perhaps we also have some connection, in addition to the connection between you and your twin flame.

Oh, Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog Dear Morning Fog, either reply me in the posts or pm me, I'm so grateful for your kindly sharing your opinions. Perhaps we also have some connection, in addition to the connection between you and your twin flame.

Unfortunately, there is not much more I can add to what I had already stated specifically. And I would also advise you to listen to what Humanetar stated as well (in this tread and the other tread where your story is shared). He supplied you with very helpful advice to help your situation.

Anyway, we are all connected in some way. It is just some are stronger than others but I have no satisfying answer as to why. And I'm not saying that you and this girl are twin flames or even such an idea even exist at all. I had actually been very skeptical of the whole idea. But because of my experiences involving my ex-girlfriend... there is no denying that something spiritual is going on where it had opened my worldview up to the idea even though I used to think it was new age silliness.

Anyway, I guess you need to ask yourself what you truly believe in as you go through this situation or any difficult situation. The challenge as we all navigate through this life in modern society (and I recognize that your culture and society operates differently from mine) is we don't understand fully who we are.

Some (and I being one of them) will blame of being subliminally and blatantly bombarded with the materialistic philosophy that seem to leave us with being hyper focused on this one impossibly short physical life. In western society we have a saying that "you only live once" or "YOLO!" So ... we panic and try to experience all we can, do all we can and take all we can to achieve comfort and peace of mind at many times at the expense of others. But that peace of mind and soul will NEVER come because we don't know who we truly are.

So who are we? Are we going to believe the false narrative that this short life is all that will ever be for us and all of the information that we gathered and experienced is wasted? Or are we going to believe we are countless times more and no information will ever be wasted?

If you believe the second narrative ... then there is hope right? That you may perhaps put this girl in God's ( fate, the universe's, greater consciousness) hands and let her go. Yes. You can let her go without the fear of anything ever being wasted. And all the information will always be there for eternity. The idea that nothing is ever wasted has brought me through some tough times by the way.

Unfortunately, there is not much more I can add to what I had already stated specifically. And I would also advise you to listen to what Humanetar stated as well (in this tread and the other tread where your story is shared). He supplied you with very helpful advice to help your situation.

Anyway, we are all connected in some way. It is just some are stronger than others but I have no satisfying answer as to why. And I'm not saying that you and this girl are twin flames or even such an idea even exist at all. I had actually been very skeptical of the whole idea. But because of my experiences involving my ex-girlfriend... there is no denying that something spiritual is going on where it had opened my worldview up to the idea even though I used to think it was new age silliness.

Anyway, I guess you need to ask yourself what you truly believe in as you go through this situation or any difficult situation. The challenge as we all navigate through this life in modern society (and I recognize that your culture and society operates differently from mine) is we don't understand fully who we are.

Some (and I being one of them) will blame of being subliminally and blatantly bombarded with the materialistic philosophy that seem to leave us with being hyper focused on this one impossibly short physical life. In western society we have a saying that "you only live once" or "YOLO!" So ... we panic and try to experience all we can, do all we can and take all we can to achieve comfort and peace of mind at many times at the expense of others. But that peace of mind and soul will NEVER come because we don't know who we truly are.

So who are we? Are we going to believe the false narrative that this short life is all that will ever be for us and all of the information that we gathered and experienced is wasted? Or are we going to believe we are countless times more and no information will ever be wasted?

If you believe the second narrative ... then there is hope right? That you may perhaps put this girl in God's ( fate, the universe's, greater consciousness) hands and let her go. Yes. You can let her go without the fear of anything ever being wasted. And all the information will always be there for eternity. The idea that nothing is ever wasted has brought me through some tough times by the way.

Dear Morning Fog, I used to use similar words of yours to solace me.

But to no avail, I now know that God (fate, the universe, greater consciousness, etc.) chooses to treat someone like me especially cruel.

I don't know why but I want to say that my fancy to this woman, her later repelling stance to me, and her initial confusing joyful to me (I now believe it is because she want to find warmth from other men to compensate the coldness she feels from her husband, who doesn't love her but is still an ideal husband to her in the attraction way, and my sympathy is a good target for her purpose so she especially had no worry to lure me to feel sympathy for her), are all of cruel lab rat experiment devised by some higher darkness.

Something higher is very very dark to me and is controlling without letting me know why. They might treat many others in a mild and lenient way but I'm not sure of their ultimate purposes to all mankind.

I agree with all you said and Humanetar said about "what I should poise my stance to this woman I involuntarily like", but I want to add another thing, since I know clearly that in the several following days, she will still encounter the other men's not caring about her difficulty (like taint her seat, squeeze her position space, adjust air conditioning to a very low temperature that is not suitable to a pregnant woman, and many other things), and her husband will still treat her badly, not caring about her uncomfortable conditions and give pressure of house-relating affairs on her.

I know these, I can't just stand by and watch her suffer, so I will still provide her help as best as I can, and I will try my best to do everything silently and do not irritate or disgust her. I won't do these with my heart bearing a fancy to her, rather, I should do these completely because I need to help someone who is in need and I'm the only one who knows how to provide help. When my getting along with her is over, I will try my best to forget her, including my worrying about her future difficulty (without me, how could she serve the next batch of naughty male clients? She still has about 7 months pregnancy difficulty to deal with).

I will hate myself forever that I fully mean all good for her but at the same time disgust her. I didn't do any misdemeanor but I hate that just because I said something redundant (to ask her what other things she needed), she seemed irritated.
But I will also hate myself forever if I did something like, to watch a pregnant woman standing in the metro without giving my seat to her.
The best way to balance these two is to help her pretending as if I'm a hour job worker who does these for part of my job.

Something higher is cruel it doesn't mean anything "ALL FOR A VERY GOOD REASON". It made me twisted from getting fancy to this woman and made her twisted from loving and serving such a brute husband.

There are more twisted stories beside those of mine elsewhere in our world.

The truth can't be benign.

Thank you again Morning Fog, best wishes to you. After about 24 hours, namely tomorrow night, I will report how I keep distance to her and how I provide necessary helps to her in a silent way. If she will get to work tomorrow.

I want to know what kind of man her husband truly is. I don't know why he never shew up even if his wife has been three months pregnant, why he never came to her working place to see whether she needs some help? In the deepest region of their hearts, women always love men who don't hold love emotions in their hearts and are true brute. So dark a world.

And another thing, Dear Morning Fog, that might or might not be useful to you, too.

I'm a very very very very sensitive man, so I can smell someone loath me if he or she just shows a very very little frown. So I'm not quite sure whether she really repels me, even if she is in need of help in the office, or she doesn't loath me that much and will accept and need my helps.

Anyway, I should help her whenever she will really be in need.

Imagine this possibility: in case she share some same ancestors several generations, or ten generations before, with me?
If this is the truth, then we especially shouldn't have romantic love, since similar DNA segments will lead to bad results and produce problematic children.
And there is another thing which will be deduced from this possible case, if we have some common ancestors in a relatively near generation, we are already in a family and in some sense is siblings, we are in the same lineage line in this lives of ours. In this case, I especially should protect her without any hesitation or worrying that she would misunderstand me for as if I'm fond of her and want to woo her. I won't woo a sister of mine even if our gene are quite several generations away in the GENE EVOLUTION MAP TAPESTRY (which records every person's parents and parents' parents, siblings, biological relationships, including various mysterious DNA or RNA injection relationships).

If you and your ex-girlfriend are also in this case, then you are already in a same family this life and especially shouldn't become spouse lest producing problematic children.

The probability is very low, though.

Another thing, if some two persons' lineage is really so close in the reproduction history of human species, whether they can generate an intense sexual desire to each other?
Speaking to me, if I clearly know someone is my sister unambiguously, then I definitely would rather not see her as a female! But if I do not know whether she is my sister, then I'm not sure about my sexual desire.
Every feeling is vague and obscure if you do not know anything. Yeah, I do not know anything, I want to see how far this woman and me in the reproduction history of human species. I want to watch the entire past of human history.

Sorry I will be like a completely freakish nut and maniac schizophrenia.

But where there is a bad possibility, there should be a discussion and consideration, am I right?

The woman I like, a bit, very very little, vaguely, obscurely, resembles my niece. Strangely.

She is not a rigid type of woman, instead she seems amiable to me. I feel she is very piteous on her situation, not cared by the men clients surrounding her, not fully concerned and loved by her beloved husband. I feel sorrowful for her difficulty perhaps because I want to escort a girl who is like my dear niece?

But if her resemblance to my niece is the part inherited from my niece's father part, namely my cousin's husband, then even if she resembles my niece, she and I still have no identical DNA segments.

I don't know how the sexual arousal system extends to one's offspring, definitely, one's father's fancy type shouldn't directly be inherited by him, in which case, this person will like his mother's lineage (which his father liked), and he will find his mother's sister's daughter, namely his cousin is attractive to him, and if that leads to romantic love, terrible results ensue.

Please someone explains these to me. By knowing every answer to the question I would be released from mentally suffering.

Please someone explains these to me. I'm a strong incest objection.
It is easy to avoid having sex with one's sister and cousin as close as three generations. But how to strictly prevent one getting with siblings within more than three generations or as many as ten generations? or even extends to 100 generations, which dates back to approximately 2500 years ago, or even extends to 10000 generations, which dates back to approximately 200000 years ago, when our ancestors hadn't evolved into modern human?

Last edited:
By knowing every answer to the question I would be released from mentally suffering.
I think that's unlikely.

Even if someone were able to supply an answer, it seems likely you would either (a) reject that answer or (b) follow up with an endless stream of further questions.

If you really want release from mental suffering, then some form of meditation would be a better path to follow. Rather than focussing on things which seem to be problems, you need to find a way to release that focus, clear your mind, let go of the tight grip you have on these issues. I'm not a teacher in these matters, there are plenty of experts in various meditation techniques, I suggest you seek them out. Perhaps nearby to the area where you live there might be some group you could try to join. If that's not possible, then there are books and videos on the subject. But at the heart of the matter, it is not an intellectual study such as learning advanced mathematics or chemistry. It is a different kind of process. You can only find this out by actually doing, (or being).

Rather than focussing on things which seem to be problems, you need to find a way to release that focus, clear your mind, let go of the tight grip you have on these issues.
This quote from forum member @Beyondmortality seems to be relevant, though it comes from a completely different topic:

"I now consciously acknowledge that I'm in an SP state and tell myself to remain calm and relax my body. I discovered the moment I physically resist, physically push against the paralysis, the "demons" appear. So I concentrate on releasing all the tension in my muscles. I had an episode of SP last night. I've definitely made progress, but I'm not completely free of the fear."

Source: http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/sleep-paralysis.1462/page-3#post-114951

Dear Morning Fog, I don't mean to trouble or lure you to deviate the topic of this thread.

But! Today when I needed to talk with this woman I like, she felt uncomfortable and asked for help where only me and one other man were in vicinity. I got a clearer look at her mole, it seems, although hers is a bit closer to the eye than mine, but if overlap our faces and concatenate the moles of us with a line, could it form a shape which means something?
The following is a picture depicting the position of our moles, the left asterisk is my mole, while the right asterisk is her mole. I have several other moles on my face but the mole under my eye is the most prominent, I didn't notice whether she has any other moles on her face but of course I didn't get a chance to gaze at her face too focused or for too long.

Is there any case in which someone has hyper connection with another, and besides that they share outstandingly emotional bond, they also have some strange body marks which can relate to each other in some way?

Here is our eyes

She was impatient every time when I tried to ask her, whether she had felt better or whether she needed something.
She seemed turning me away but sometimes also needed my help when the other men never gave her a hand in time.
Her bad attitude towards me doesn't mean that we can't have any connections. My niece and my cousin(my niece's mother) loath me even more.

Last edited:
Don't take this the wrong way... but I think we need to lighten the mood.

"My sister is covered with moles..."

Dear Hurmanetar, I don't know what do you mean by "Don't take this the wrong way".

Do you mean this: don't think too much about this and let it go?

I just don't know if next time she was in need of a help, and the other men never cared, whether should I just pretend I didn't notice, too, or should I help her in a way as silent as I can?

Sometimes it is difficult to be silent when I felt she was in need. She sometimes was mute when she was in need but later her difficulty deteriorated. So if I'm the only one surrounding her who knew her difficulty and who could provide help in time, how could I do it simultaneously don't offend her by getting too close?

Back