How times change

omg. rly?
NID.

SmileySecret-1.gif
The convention is to use all caps

I do miss Gabriel and Kamarling and one or two others (who might be back in disguise, for all I know)

Gabriel was a master at bitch slapping Linda (and Arouet) (joined in matrimony) ...used to love following the action. The forum is definitely not as good at the moment, everything seems rather flat in comparison with a few months ago. I need a beer or maybe a near death experience/or both

NID.

SmileySecret-1.gif
The convention is to use all caps

I asked the great internet medium about that and it said no.

I do miss Gabriel and Kamarling and one or two others (who might be back in disguise, for all I know)

Gabriel was a master at bitch slapping Linda (and Arouet) (joined in matrimony) ...used to love following the action. The forum is definitely not as good at the moment, everything seems rather flat in comparison with a few months ago. I need a beer or maybe a near death experience/or both

I dont know anything about the state of the forum a few months ago, but it seems to me that the materialism group seems to be more active then anyone else right now. It always seemed odd to me though how 6 of the 7 top posters are from that very group. Why are people that dont even consider psi and all that stuff here all the time?

Last edited:

I dont know anything about the state of the forum a few months ago, but it seems to me that the materialism group seems to be more active then anyone else right now. It always seemed odd to me though how 6 of the 7 top posters are from that very group. Why are people that dont even consider psi and all that stuff here all the time?

They're here to piss us off basically. Not scientific, I know but Linda winds me up so much, my blood boils (not literally of course). I just wish she would go somewhere else with her game.

Yeah that's because chuck is gone. He was the life of the forum. Remember Anonymous?! That guy was so awesome. I've never laughed so much in front of a computer in my life. Fire was great too. Now he's 'far from here." An unlively, sad-faced sun. Sucks.

Who?

a) they're closeted psi supporters.
b) they truly believe they're helping and educating us.
c) they really want to believe in psi but are very hesitant to do so, and so throw their arguments at us to see if it really is okay for them to swim into the deep end.

I don't think the skeptics have any hidden motives. I've always felt that idea to be rather absurd. Amazingly, this isn't the majority viewpoint however.

Back