How to Use a Ouija Board

Hi everyone,

I've been making some spirituality and paranormal-related videos for my youtube channel and thought they might fit in here.

Here's my latest one, discussing the mechanics of using a Ouija Board.

I don't claim to be an expert in Ouija Board usage (I've used it only once myself) but I'm going on what I've learned through reading on the subject.

Interesting. A few comments.

Don't expect portal opening to be like a physical door, you open, regulate the comers and goers, and close it at will. MOF, you might want to rethink the portal idea altogether.

Straight off, find out with who(m) you are communicating just as you would if you had a conversation with human. Look first for survival evidence (continuity of life after physical death) from the spirit, this will confirm identity and intent and validate the messages. There are a lot of lower level ethereals and earthbounds that just like to screw with your head for the heck of it.

Have a specific purpose before you start. "Let's talk" isn't a specific purpose. Trying to make contact with your discarnate Auntie or your spirit guides would be. Intent rules both sides of the spiritual equation.

Yeah. All that Tyler Durden said there.

Plus I would have a detailed look at some of the folks who have really explored this avenue. I think there are a pair of sisters that have spent some decades on the board. And there is someone else I think who has written a book based on a lot of experience. There is also this interesting thread from the old forum.

http://forum.mind-energy.net/skeptiko-haven/5478-ouija-principle.html

Chuck

This is one of the books I was thinking about. These two have extensive experience with the board.

Back