I Fooled Millions Into Thinking Chocolate Helps Weight Loss. Here's How

Divide the numbers I listed by 2. They are in order, I think. I skipped over some of p-values (mostly the ones for secondary/tertiary analyses and the smaller ones).

Linda

That's what I thought and had tried that but for some reason my searches weren't turning them up. Must have done something wrong because I clearly see them now.

Tx!

Tx ! ..... love is the sweetest thing

So . . . you see the game they're playing too? Arouet's job is to keep her going in the thread and give her credibility by being the "moderate." The guy plays a deep game, I'll give that to him.

Reactions: tim
So . . . you see the game they're playing too? Arouet's job is to keep her going in the thread and give her credibility by being the "moderate." The guy plays a deep game, I'll give that to him.

Oh yes, Craig.. they've been doing this routine for sometime. It's well rehearsed, they understand each other perfectly, the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers of the forum. That's why Arouet recently said if Linda wanted to take up a particular course of action regarding her academic career..."He wouldn't stand in her way"
Now why would he say that ...how could he stand in her way ? I mean, call me a low down, lily livered barracuda, but it got me thinking......:-)

Back