I hope we're wrong about reincarnation

There are too many Ian Gordon's in here.

Also, I'm getting tired of this whole "MysticG" thing. I think I'll disappear for a while and come back later with a new face. Maybe some kind of horse or barn. That sounds more fun.

I think I'll join you. I don't even know why I still hang around here. I'm not even interested in any of these topics anymore, but for some reason I feel compelled to keep returning. It's become too much of a habit. I really do think I'm addicted to this forum.

So this is what I got so far: Ian's friend is MU. MU is agnostical, who is also Call of Duty. Call of Duty has a sockpuppet named Boo Boo that responds as if an actual sock puppet.

I think I'll join you. I don't even know why I still hang around here. I'm not even interested in any of these topics anymore, but for some reason I feel compelled to keep returning. It's become too much of a habit. I really do think I'm addicted to this forum.

So this is what I got so far: Ian's friend is MU. MU is agnostical, who is also Call of Duty. Call of Duty has a sockpuppet named Boo Boo that responds as if an actual sock puppet.
Makes sense...I have to give MU credit, he (or she?) puts a lot of effort into this. The length and detail on some of the posts is far beyond what you see from the typical troll.

Makes sense...I have to give MU credit, he (or she?) puts a lot of effort into this. The length and detail on some of the posts is far beyond what you see from the typical troll.

I see, lose the debate and then just chuck out ad-hominem or unfounded accusations of sock puppetry or trolling.

But what evidence do you have that I am this "MU". This is entirely new to me. But I do a Google search for "Boo Boo" MU and this comes up on a skeptic forum:

I have debated this (Boo Boo, MU) character numerous times. He is mislead. Unfortunately he has a long history of impersonating people on the web and creating sock puppet accounts i.e. run a Google check on "MU", "Tyler Snotgern", "Waller Joel", "Eveshi" etc. Lot's of weird stuff comes up.

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24398

Would you like to explain yourself Boo Boo?

I see, lose the debate and then just chuck out ad-hominem or unfounded accusations of sock puppetry or trolling.

But what evidence do you have that I am this "MU". This is entirely new to me. But I do a Google search for "Boo Boo" MU and this comes up on a skeptic forum:

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24398

Would you like to explain yourself Boo Boo?

*sighs* like I said, we went through this! there was a thread here about this whole MU! Sock puppet fiasco. It got deleted. I'm not MU!! :mad:

This is wrong pal. The evidence seems to indicate that Boo Boo is MU. This is why skeptics are saying this on their forums.

I do not know who Ian is. But I am not related to any of this in anyway. I just wanted to discuss Ian Stevenson's cases but nobody wanted to. Instead I have been attacked and had unfounded accusations thrown at me without any evidence. So should this thread be locked?

It is a waste of time on here otherwise and has nothing to do with the OP. I definitely will not be further contributing now to this forum, no matter what is said. I do not tolerate online attacks it is cowardly. This always happens amongst paranormal believers when they are shown evidence they do not like or called out on their claims. They start ignoring the evidence contrary to their beliefs and then throw around ad-hominems or nasty accusations. Regards.

Matt.

Last edited:
This is wrong pal. The evidence seems to indicate that Boo Boo is MU. This is why skeptics are saying this on their forums. I do not know who Ian is. But I am not related to any of this in anyway. I just wanted to discuss Ian Stevenson's cases but nobody wanted to. Instead I have been attacked and had unfounded accusations thrown at me without any evidence. So should this thread be locked? It is a waste of time on here otherwise and has nothing to do with the OP. Regards.
Dude. There is no use wasting your breath here. This is a belief pit. No one wants to budge an inch from either side. Move on. Nothing to see here.

Correct! Both sides are like that, not just paranormal 'believers'.
Right. Freedom only comes when you can let go of all beliefs and conceptions. As long as you think you know anything to be true, you are living in delusion.

See, skeptical debunkers are a lot like zombies, only instead of feeding on brains, they feed on claims. You can defeat a skeptic by not making any new claims. Then they have nothing to debunk, so they will just shamble around bumping into things until they starve.

See how this one keeps asking us to bring up claims so that he can debunk them? He even has specific claims in mind to make it easy for himself. Don't fall for it, that's how you get eaten. He's harmless unless you make claims.

Back