Is this person real or a whack job fake

I found that very interesting - it does correspond to a lot of what people say about their NDE's. Of course, she could have simply picked that up from those records, but who knows?

She is remarkably articulate!

I wonder if she would like to do a podcast here?

David

I hope its like she says, so what do we do for eternity then in this afterlife, be an angel? make particles for god that spew out into the universe for matter. Maybe hang out as a ghost type and fck with people? Have ghost friends?? be in a state of bliss forever, hang out in a quantum like movie that some being has put us in ? Maybe meet ghost aliens ? Battle Satan along side Archangel Michael? Can you eat, have sex, you cold or warm need to be in a house in this state; do you breathe? but that would be cool to get her on.

If she is fake, she has some good bullshit with her. I hope she's right though . But its the same MO with people like this :something happened as little kid with some big flash of light and then all this supernatural stuff started happing ,and they couldn't say to much about it till they got older; then they become a medium , write books via some web site , build up their clientele of yes people ; do readings for 300 bucks an hour in some cases yada yada yada; Oh then they become quantum physics experts and do ghost investigations ….. just saying.

https://higherjourneys.com/roberta-grimes-irrefutable-proof-afterlife-real-fun/

Last edited:
If she is fake, she has some good bullshit with her.
She certainly does, and she has a very down to earth way of speaking.
I hope she's right though . But its the same MO with people like this :something happened as little kid with some big flash of light and then all this supernatural stuff started happing ,and they couldn't say to much about it till they got older; then they become a medium , write books via some web site , build up their clientele of yes people ; do readings for 300 bucks an hour in some cases yada yada yada; Oh then they become quantum physics experts and do ghost investigations ….. just saying.
I'm not sure being a medium (fake or real) is a way to make a lot of money.

I just feel that all one can do is collect evidence with a fairly open mind and not get locked into anything.

David

Yes you can!!!! I know a lady down in Lewes DE Wiccan Medium , has a big following; absolute BS to the max, nice lady though

https://mandiesmagicalmarketplace.org/

This lady was on here. I wanted to offer her five grand if she could tell me one of three dogs name my parents had while alive, no response!
I bet if I contacted her and asked if she could contact my parents , sure would be the answer come on in! I think it was like 300 bucks an hour, so you can make some money with the right BS! I would say some in the minority might have some mojo though. I even have what I call psychic dreams that come true , but I'm no medium

These are super general responses below for this medium . I mean I could even pull this crap off

https://debradiamondauthor.com/

Last edited:
Yes you can!!!! I know a lady down in Lewes DE Wiccan Medium , has a big following; absolute BS to the max, nice lady though

https://mandiesmagicalmarketplace.org/

This lady was on here. I wanted to offer her five grand if she could tell me one of three dogs name my parents had while alive, no response!
I bet if I contacted her and asked if she could contact my parents , sure would be the answer come on in! I think it was like 300 bucks an hour, so you can make some money with the right BS! I would say some in the minority might have some mojo though. I even have what I call psychic dreams that come true , but I'm no medium

https://debradiamondauthor.com/
I have never used a medium, but I think that may be the wrong aproach to testing mediumship. Think of Julie Beischel's research on the subject. This was super rigorous with several layers of blinding, but the ultimate test was when the true sitter was given two readings - one of which applied to her (or him of course) and her loved one, and another that belonged to someone else. The test was whether the sitter could pick out the reading that belonged to her.

This would be a 50/50 random guess if the medium was no good, but the good mediums scored much higher than that.

I imagine many decent mediums would be put off by such a test (with all the blinding) and yet might well perform in a normal setting.

David

I understand your point and some people - very few- have some type ability. I would say the test you described could be passed by anyone given a random number of five to ten people who have no known psychic abilities just by chance. ; have Julie them do it over and over, luck day maybe? My example with the two mediums is IMO totally a rip-off . The typical super general answers that could apply to anybody.

Does Julie claim to talk to the dead at will. If so , you think she could pass my five grand challenge, should be a piece of cake if she can. Better yet by email, since in some form or fashion most claim they can do via the internet. I do think on the other hand a spirit can talk in some cases but when they want too. I was at a very haunted location called Point Lookout Maryland, links below- thousands of confederate soldiers died there in a prison camp among other things; was also used as a hospital location back then too. I was standing near the beach reading one of those historic signs about the area when I heard in a very soothing male voice say "If you forget the past it will repeat itself " clear as a bell. It sounded like Ward Cleaver on Leave it to Beaver, very soothing though lol My wife was in front of me. I turned back and no one was around except a park car about 150 feet away ; this was in winter too. My wife didn't hear a thing.

Point lookout MD

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/maryland/haunted-lighthouse-md/

https://exemplore.com/paranormal/GhostsofPointLookoutMarylandandtheMostHauntedLighthouseintheUSA

EVP'S PL

Last edited:
I understand your point and some people - very few- have some type ability. I would say the test you described could be passed by anyone given a random number of five to ten people who have no known psychic abilities just by chance. ; have Julie them do it over and over, luck day maybe? My example with the two mediums is IMO totally a rip-off . The typical super general answers that could apply to anybody.

Does Julie claim to talk to the dead at will. If so , you think she could pass my five grand challenge, should be a piece of cake if she can. Better yet by email, since in some form or fashion most claim they can do via the internet. I do think on the other hand a spirit can talk in some cases but when they want too. I was at a very haunted location called Point Lookout Maryland, links below- thousands of confederate soldiers died there in a prison camp among other things; was also used as a hospital location back then too. I was standing near the beach reading one of those historic signs about the area when I heard in a very soothing male voice say "If you forget the past it will repeat itself " clear as a bell. It sounded like Ward Cleaver on Leave it to Beaver, very soothing though lol My wife was in front of me. I turned back and no one was around except a park car about 150 feet away ; this was in winter too. My wife didn't hear a thing.

Point lookout MD

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/maryland/haunted-lighthouse-md/

https://exemplore.com/paranormal/GhostsofPointLookoutMarylandandtheMostHauntedLighthouseintheUSA

EVP'S PL

Julie Beischel isn't a psychic or medium at all. She is a statistician who created the multiple blinded test for mediums that can really do what they say.
If you want more details look at Alex's interviews with her.

David

As she states: "The medium can’t ring up just any dead person" Right!! As I stated, most mediums are frauds, and small minority maybe not .
Why??? They can't claim to talk to your dead mom dad dog etc … on demand as they do. Have you ever seen a medium or whoever advertise , "well come on in and we might connect?" No!!!! Read the rest below. It states that. If someone does say that, they most likely are full of BS and just trying to empty out your wallet, or in some cases bank accounts . These rip-offs thrive on other peoples hardships. I believe in the supernatural and life after death more then most. I've ,like us all, have had no kidding around Psychic stuff happen to myself and wife and have encountered ghosts phenomenon, whatever it was. But like she said it happens and you can't just dial it up and then charge sometimes 300 bucks an hour.

The mediums we have studied report that deceased people find them and not vice versa. They receive rather than retrieve information. They cannot force the deceased to communicate. Who comes through and what they convey is not up to the medium any more than who is on the other end of a ringing phone and what they say is up to you.

Research suggests that only deceased people who have a bond with you, a desire to connect with you, and the skills to communicate with a medium will participate. The medium can’t ring up just any dead person