Mod+ Jacques Vallee IONS talk 2012

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by K9!, Jun 27, 2014.

1. K9!

K9! New

2. K9!

K9! New

3. K9!

K9! New

UFOs: It Has Begun (two versions in case one gets deleted from youtube).

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  4. K9!

K9! New

5. Formal Dining Room Set

Formal Dining Room Set New

I like your style, K9.

Super Sexy, Sciborg_S_Patel and K9! like this.
  6. EthanT

EthanT Member

Home Page:
    Yay, more great videos to watch! Thanks again K9 ;-)

K9! likes this.
  7. This made me think of Vallee:

"every nervous system makes its own model of the event: alien abduction, satanic abuse, shamanic trial, temporal lobe epilepsy...whatever. i don't know if they're aliens or time travelers or neural spasms. what i know is this:

unusual information and insights seem to download into the brain. a kind of ego annihilation is followed by euphoric reintegration and a sense of extended understanding.

there's a surge of creative energy, all time is understood to be happening simultaneously, weird synchronicities occur constantly.

a new relationship with time, the Self, and death."
    -Grant Morrison, Invisibles

Formal Dining Room Set and K9! like this.
  8. K9!

K9! New

I think more and more, people are making the connections between all of these experiences. Perhaps that is why Vallee is now making public talks again. He had stopped giving interviews for a while, but now he's done a couple of TED talks and there are some new interviews in French that can be found on youtube. Maybe everyone is starting to catch up to him now.

9. K9!

K9! New

10. Interview with UFO researcher and author Jacques Vallée

Wanted to point something out:

While most people would reference the no-communication problem of entanglement, just want to point out some work that offers possibilities for utilization of non-locality by conscious entities:

Biological Utilisation of Quantum NonLocality

(Skeptiko thread here)

Radical Nonlocality

(Skeptiko thread here)

Trancestate and K9! like this.
  11. Matt²

Matt² New

I liked Terrance McKenna from the moment I listened to him speak on the topics he was immersed in. Too bad he was a undercover CIA or some other alphabet letter agency operative.

12. Formal Dining Room Set

Formal Dining Room Set New

Been reading a little Jan Irvin? :D

13. Matt²

Matt² New

That and McKenna's admission on a video.

14. K9!

K9! New

15. K9!

K9! New

16. Rumspringa

Rumspringa New

At the 58:08 mark

Budd Hopkins: "Now there are all kinds of wonderful stories to illustrate the control these [alien] beings exert over our perceptions. I was working with a woman once who was recalling an experience. She was on the table inside a ship and there is a physical examination taking place. It's extremely painful and demeaning and so forth. She is not only enraged and furious but scared to death and she is undergoing pain. And the head alien ... walks over and puts his hand over her forehead and she says pain disappeared and she felt waves of most profound love she has ever felt in her life. She says she would sacrifice her own children for the love she felt for this being. It was just beyond anything she had ever known. No pain, no anger and total love. He walked away from her. Took his hand away ... the pain came back and she became angry again, she was hurting again, she was furious, and he came back and put his hand on her head. And she would've again sacrificed her children for that love. Now that kind of manipulation is part and parcel with the alien means of operating."

What do you make of this? This is basically the NDE experience where the Being of Light, God, the source, Uhmm or the Orb projects the most profound and unconditional love you ever felt to you. And you're drenched with love. But this is coming from an alien who abducted you, not from the Being of Light. It seems to be the same unconditional love, if only temporary. Can we conclude that these may have same origins? It's the same Being of Light that's doing abductions?

If you listen to John Mack, we know what he's getting at. He obviously sees the pattern of aliens being able to deceive and create virtual reality to fool and mystify us. If these aliens (or the Being of Light) can induce such virtual reality at will, it's very likely they played a role in creating miracles that may have begotten our great Abrahamic religions. This is of course what Vallee implies throughout. And also John Keel, if you read his Mothman Prophecy. One could make a case not for a duality but the Being of Light that isn't so kind to some of us. What do you make of this?

17. Psiclops

Psiclops Member

Put me out of my misery someone.....but what are all the light streaks or orbs on that first video of Vallee in 2012.
    They start around 1 min 30 and still are buzzing around into the start of his talk around 5 mins - I haven't watched any further.
    Is the place full of mosquitoes or could this be some light affect on the camera lens?

18. Typoz

Typoz Member

Looks like some sort of flying insects to me.

The thing is, check out the lighting. His shirt sleeve on the right is very bright. Somewhere outside the picture to the right is a fairly bright light. It isn't the only light source as the rest of the scene is fairly well-lit. Nevertheless, any extraneous wildlife entering that airspace will be pretty well-lit from that side, rendering them clearly visible.

19. Psiclops

Psiclops Member

Thanks Typaz - I guess we have to assume they're insects but there's something about their trajectories which looks odd to me - I saw one travel from left to right in a very straight line right across the room.

And after Vallee gets up to speak around 5.17 there's one appears on the black area behind him which flies downwards leaving a kind of light streak.

I have to say they do look just like those vids on YouTube of claimed spook lights.

Buy maybe they're all insects too....

Anybody else with views on this?

20. Tertiary Liker In Case

Tertiary Liker In Case New

K9! likes this.