Mod+ Jacques Vallee IONS talk 2012

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by K9!, Jun 27, 2014.

1. K9!

K9! New

Wormwood, tim and Trancestate like this.
  2. K9!

K9! New

3. K9!

K9! New

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
    Wormwood, Ian Gordon and Trancestate like this.
  4. K9!

K9! New

Apparently, Vallee gave a talk at the Contact in the Desert event in California this past weekend in which he talked about doing isotopic analysis on UFO wreckage. It wasn't just a proposal to do this kind of work, he actually had real data to show. And he was appealing to the people at the event to see if he could get more physical evidence of UFO's. This was talked about on George Knapp's last Coast to Coast episode.

Trancestate, DarthT15 and Ian Gordon like this.
  5. LetsEat

LetsEat Member

Video was made private...
    He claims to have UFO wreckage on hand? What did he find with his analysis?

6. K9!

K9! New

He suggested that his samples were artificially created and beyond our current technology. Apparently he's working with Hal Puthoff these days.

7. Psiclops

Psiclops Member

In the George Knapp interview Jeremy Corbell said that Vallee had talked of 15 samples from alleged alien craft.
    He said one analysis showed pure magnesium which would take trillions of dollars to produce here.
    At another point he said it couldn't be made here.
    He made it clear that Vallee still adheres to his control system theories so this new bid to get nuts and bolts proof seems odd from a guy who always said he'd be very disappointed if it turned out just to be spaceships from another world.
    Corbell also had some interesting things to say inferring that a film he has made about a claimed alien implant and that object had turned out to be also non-terrestrial.
    He was also appealing for other witnesses to a mass sighting from naval ship off California in 2004 I think which involved a military aircraft chasing the thing which is supposed to have shut down the plane's controls.
    Interesting two hours worth hearing.
    PS Addendum Sorry I wrote this before realising the posting above was from that actual interview.

Ian Gordon, Sciborg_S_Patel and K9! like this.
  8. But wouldn't "control system" have the power to manifest physical effects and leave physical evidence? I think some of Vallee's stuff regarding these Others even mentions this?

(Whether anyone - including skeptics - are correct regarding the UFO phenomenon is something I'm not sure of...)

Psiclops and K9! like this.
  9. Psiclops

Psiclops Member

You're right - no reason for the phenomena not to be physical I guess.
    I think the inference of Corbell and Vallee is that the whole thing is some form of stage show to educate us in some way - so may manifest in a form to suit our culture.
    There was a period where people were seeing unidentified airships and of course we have angelic phenomena possibly 'engineered' for the religious?

Sciborg_S_Patel likes this.
  10. Yup....freaky stuff. I love this quote:

We want you to believe in us, but not too much.
    —An alien to Nebraska law officer Herbert Schirmer

Also, an example from Kripal's Authors of the Impossible:

“I never said that it was Our Lady— rather, a small, pretty lady. . . . She told me that we should continue to go there for six consecutive months, on the 13th of each month, and that at the end of that time, she would tell us who she was and what she wanted of us.” 4 Maria Rosa would remain circumspect and careful about what her daughter had seen. In The Official Interrogations of 1923, she is recorded as testifying that her daughter had “said that she saw a small, pretty lady; that her dress was completely white; and that to the question, ‘Where are you from?’ she had pointed to the sky, saying she was from there.”

=-=-=

"When the Being of Fátima spoke to the children, the witnesses often heard a distinct insectoid buzzing, like a bee or cicada or, as another had it, “like that which is heard next to a hive, but altogether more harmonious, even though words were not heard.” 8 Some also spoke of how the ground shook and described hearing thunder or a rumbling as the Being approached and departed from the tree. The tree moved, as in a wind or suction effect, when the little lady left. There were other technological allusions too, or at least descriptions that could easily be read in this way."

Ian Gordon and K9! like this.
  11. K9!

K9! New

Panel discussion on remote viewing with Jacques Vallee and Hal Puthoff.

Pssst and Trancestate like this.
  12. K9!

K9! New

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc608.htm

Trancestate likes this.
  13. K9!

K9! New

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Trancestate likes this.
  14. K9!

K9! New

Vallee's 2017 Contact in the Desert talk.

Psiclops likes this.