John Brisson, Finders Cult or Another Epsteinesque Brownstone Op |443|

For example take the first preschooler from McMartin that reported being sexually abused. as I documented earlier in this thread, he was three years old at the time. he came home and was bleeding out of his backside. his mom took him to the pediatrician. the pediatrician suspected sexual abuse and referred him to emergency room. from there he was referred to a doctor who specialize in sexual abuse. Debbie Nathan does a lot of arm-waving to distract people away from these facts but she never challenges them... because they are just the medical facts of the case!

I literally just posted about Debbie Nathan’s challenges to that narrative. If you don’t think the diagnostic limitations of the time (which even Cheit acknowledges), Matthew Johnson’s Strep infection, Judy Johnson’s psychosis or Ross Cheit’s attempts to downplay that have any bearing, then yes, you can safely conclude Matthew was sodemised. It’s just not clear to me that these issues aren’t factors.

I think prosecution should follow the letter of the law, but in terms of me determining for myself what really happened many of the legalities are irrelevant (BTW

That’s not the point I was making. I’m saying you can conclude sexual abuse took place, but if Buckey was aquitted due to reasonable doubt, there’s no reason to suggest a conspiracy to squash the case. This is the exact opposite of my reading of the Franklin case.

* BTW may want to read the above Post in detail about all the additional information they found during an archaeological dig at McMartin years later... victims told them where to dig and what would find... they dug and found it... no legal tricks and shenanigans.

I don’t think you’re addressing my existing points so I won’t go on to the tunnels.

BTW2 she even defends the convicted pedo from the Glendale school (James Toward)

Do you have a reference for where Nathan has addressed the Toward case?

My friend had an interesting perspective about Satanism. Metaphorically he said it could be surmised that Satan represents unconditional love for humanity. Then again if you read my article by Hebrew scholar Dr Roy Blizzard in Hebrew Satan is not a diety, it's a noun, anyone who you claim to be your enemy could be called hasatan. As for lucifer, lucifer is just made up, and incorrectly attributed to Satan. Satan is a composite of Pan, I'll check out your article, but I think Roy blizzard should be a guest on here actually. One thing I noticed in the occult circle and it's broad use of texts ranging from bibles to grimories to atheism is that it's all up to the intent of the person and what they believe. Me for example I always told my friends I don't work with the God's or angels dieites etc. From my research lucifer is just a title as a knowledgeable person who shares wisdom through research. I guess like calling someone a scholar. But our culture has trained us through religion, word of mouth, Misinformation, TV etc that the devil has horns or lucifer is bad. It's interesting that in the show lucifer he's more of a sympathetic complex character. Fact is lucifer is Latin for light bringer which represents venus, it's not a God angel or diety. Some might believe so and it's fine. For me I'm an atheistic pagan and the scholarly research shows these things are misinterpreted. That's why I say it's mere cosplay. I have friends who are emo and they rejected God cause they felt they got the short end of the stick, so as a counter measure they shunned God dressed emo and praised Satan. It's cosplay

Ok, interesting, thanks for that. That article I just linked not b/c it’s good, but b/c I run across these kinds of articles often and I wonder why. Anytime I get the sense of something being shoved down my throat by the Tyrants running this madhouse, I get very suspicious—and veganism and Satanism are two such things.

I’ll definitely read that article you mention. Since it sounds like you are up on this subject, would you entertain a couple more questions? Why do you think the cosplay is so popular? Is this more of a generational thing do you think? So do the atheistic pagans believe in the extended consciousness realm? This is the belief that all of nature is made up of different spirits, is that right?

Ok, interesting, thanks for that. That article I just linked not b/c it’s good, but b/c I run across these kinds of articles often and I wonder why. Anytime I get the sense of something being shoved down my throat by the Tyrants running this madhouse, I get very suspicious—and veganism and Satanism are two such things.

I’ll definitely read that article you mention. Since it sounds like you are up on this subject, would you entertain a couple more questions? Why do you think the cosplay is so popular? Is this more of a generational thing do you think? So do the atheistic pagans believe in the extended consciousness realm? This is the belief that all of nature is made up of different spirits, is that right?
I don't believe in spirits per se, I never met an atheistic pagan. I've read about them and there seems to be quite a few. My teacher said apprehensively he prefers atheistic pagans. It's almost as if he didn't want to offend anyone.
I think rituals of any source are a tool to strengthen your outcomes subconsciously, others think it looks edgy maybe a mix of both.

Alex, could you please define the three levels, as in your stated preference for level 3 dialog. Merci!

Alex, could you please define the three levels, as in your stated preference for level 3 dialog. Merci!
This is an honest and good question, seems to me. I see it as: level one—is this sh*t true? Level two—holy crap, it might be true. Level 3, obviously, true, now what?

Yes! I have attempted him on several honest occasions. Can’t stand him, confirmed.
Never read his stuff, was he a guest on here before? I just posted a portion of his quote cause I posited that on here as far as seeing Jesus or Buddha, it's filtered through our cultural upbringing

Never read his stuff, was he a guest on here before? I just posted a portion of his quote cause I posited that on here as far as seeing Jesus or Buddha, it's filtered through our cultural upbringing

I don’t think Alex has interviewed him. That does make total sense to me about being filtered through culture. It’s not that he doesn’t have some wisdom, I’ve read one of his books and listened to a couple interviews years ago. For me, it’s personal, I don’t like his personality, he comes off as extremely arrogant, imo. That’s a real turnoff for me, especially from spiritual teachers.

Ken Wilber wrote a One Year diary / book called, One Taste. In that book he has several short pieces that assist one in understanding the most fundamental aspects of "the perennial philosophy" which is purported to underpin all traditions/religions/thought systems/indigenous beliefs of the world. That one book is on my list of the five most influential books I ever read. That is speaking from my own personal experience and not meant to imply it should be known as such to the world.

Another quite influential book is Lords of the Left-Hand Path by Stephen Flowers. If anyone ever wishes to understand the psycho-religio aspects of the Left-Hand Path and thus, better understand psycho-religio aspects of all the Right-Hand Path based traditions/religions/thought systems, this is the book.

These two books of my top 5 are truly, highly recommended.

Ken Wilber wrote a One Year diary / book called, One Taste. In that book he has several short pieces that assist one in understanding the most fundamental aspects of "the perennial philosophy" which is purported to underpin all traditions/religions/thought systems/indigenous beliefs of the world. That one book is on my list of the five most influential books I ever read. That is speaking from my own personal experience and not meant to imply it should be known as such to the world.

Another quite influential book is Lords of the Left-Hand Path by Stephen Flowers. If anyone ever wishes to understand the psycho-religio aspects of the Left-Hand Path and thus, better understand psycho-religio aspects of all the Right-Hand Path based traditions/religions/thought systems, this is the book.

These two books of my top 5 are truly, highly recommended.

Great! I love finding new books/authors to read. What are the other 3 on your list? That is not the Wilber’s book I read; but the Flowers one looks more for me.

My latest find is exactly ‘my frequency’ — James True — hardcore, grounded, witty

http://a.co/fyPk7HV
1584640116336.jpeg

I don’t think Alex has interviewed him. That does make total sense to me about being filtered through culture. It’s not that he doesn’t have some wisdom, I’ve read one of his books and listened to a couple interviews years ago. For me, it’s personal, I don’t like his personality, he comes off as extremely arrogant, imo. That’s a real turnoff for me, especially from spiritual teachers.
Yea I checked out some criticisms of him and they were not good at all. Seems like he was some new age fraud who left his studies of biology and started going off the wall

@Mishelle - two things... regarding the Ken Wilber book, One Taste... though you get a sense of the human being, Ken Wilber (aka as the "Bald Ego" by some), the gold you can mine is found in the specific segments where he addresses consciousness, self, the Absolute, etc... matters related to the deepest esoteric, philosophical explorations one might probe in contemplative exploratory processes - meditation, contemplative "prayer" etc.

The other book I mentioned is a "Pro-Left Hand Path" POV and how I approached the book was as an investigator attempting to learn and maybe understand why someone might be attracted to any of the forms of Left Hand Path practice. The book does not go all the way. What is all the way? What I call Left and Down... which means - the dark "Satanic" practices that are purported to exists and are directly targeted by Brisson and dicsussed in this thread. The benefit in exploring this material is that one can get a better clue into the mindset of folks who "lean Left Hand Path" and thus are ripe to be more successfully recruited into the the really dark stuff. This is not a faint warning I am sharing.

I will work on listing what I would have to include in my current top five as a few books this last year have emerged as taking the spot of previous place holders - Diana Pasulka's American Cosmic is a candidate for me.

@Mishelle - two things... regarding the Ken Wilber book, One Taste... though you get a sense of the human being, Ken Wilber (aka as the "Bald Ego" by some), the gold you can mine is found in the specific segments where he addresses consciousness, self, the Absolute, etc... matters related to the deepest esoteric, philosophical explorations one might probe in contemplative exploratory processes - meditation, contemplative "prayer" etc.

The other book I mentioned is a "Pro-Left Hand Path" POV and how I approached the book was as an investigator attempting to learn and maybe understand why someone might be attracted to any of the forms of Left Hand Path practice. The book does not go all the way. What is all the way? What I call Left and Down... which means - the dark "Satanic" practices that are purported to exists and are directly targeted by Brisson and dicsussed in this thread. The benefit in exploring this material is that one can get a better clue into the mindset of folks who "lean Left Hand Path" and thus are ripe to be more successfully recruited into the the really dark stuff. This is not a faint warning I am sharing.

I will work on listing what I would have to include in my current top five as a few books this last year have emerged as taking the spot of previous place holders - Diana Pasulka's American Cosmic is a candidate for me.
Left hand path from my research has more to do with making yourself a "God" and living by your own moral codes and taking your power back. I think "dark" stuff gets intertwined but doesn't it penetrate every institution? Christianity and Islam has murdered, rape millions in the name of God

Back