Kevin Day, Navy UFO Contact After-Effects |403|

...Or they have 'an agenda' that doesn't include us, the public.
agreed, but kind of tricky IMO. during this

kevin takes the position that we should be dishing thx rather then contempt... while I don't totally agree... I get the point

That in itself inspires an uncomfortable element of fabricated mystery, and I despise them for dragging me into their murky little paradigm of secrecy and fear. "Something is coming" yet we're still not told what. It creates apprehension of the unknown and leads to irrational speculation, cultish anxieties, tho (yay for artist's) sometimes creative and entertaining but materialistically limited projections. And when the anticipated event/object comes no closer, generally public lassitude sets in.
nice :) and I agree about the dragging. love new vocab words lassitude (a state of physical or mental weariness; lack of energy). thx

This seems a very effective way of again saying nothing and I'm not dissing Kevin, he's a brave man and in very deep. No surprise tho, coming from a domineering Govt 'cult' operating within a self-created paradigm of warfare, repressive hierarchy and ignorance (same old) As someone said, if the ETs wanted to kill us, they could have done so easily by now. The more insidious threat that any one of these 6 levels is potential as invasion in the form of investigative surgery, compulsory sex or mental manipulation is so terrifying to me that I can't look at it. But some humans do all these things, just with a less awful level of sophisticated technique.
been thinking much the same. agree, has to be looked at through the "cult" lens. definitely agree regarding the level of tech... WWWD ( what would we do) :)

R D Laing who wrote The Divided Self said that the most sane people were those who couldn't or wouldn't go along with this insane world. I'm not qualified and don't know how it is for your sister, but I'm also not convinced that psychiatrists have the answer, they seem stuck in their own professional concepts, too conventional and trying to 'normalise' everyone. I think we must stop trying to fit into narrow, fictional 'ideals'. If there is emotion, anger or tears, there is a need not being met, the frustration of that must drive people to react, and if that's dangerous for a psychiatrist it makes me think they've missed something, such as treating people with honesty and true respect.

When I 'heard' things in my head it was usually some critical, self-abusive comment but I eventually practiced recognising it, detaching and evaluating if it was a fair comment I agreed with and needed to work on or was unreasonable and nonsense. Some days I just say "nope, not listening to that". It is hard and very scary trying to make sense of your mind, with your mind, and takes time. Now I have few only very trusted friends, can't take dishonesty or any sense of an alternative agenda with people, and took a vow to love respect and trust my Self. I actually enjoy being with my self and we often have a laugh! Recovering self-worth in your own eyes is a first and vital step.

The times I didn't want to go on, I always had someone who would be devastated (currently it is my daughter) which always stops me contemplating that 'option'. You sound like a lovely brother, I'm sure it is you she'd stay alive for, don't be afraid to let her know that, it's just not an option, she has a responsibility to you and your happiness, as well as to her Self, I'm sure she knows this. As we get older, we get better even at this game called life. We learn ways to get through. I dance or consult my I Ching which makes me have to meditate. It is my intuition that has the answers.

This must all sound very lightweight in the face of powerful trauma that has led to your sister's torment, but remember all things pass, even emotional states only last 90 seconds if we sit and make friends with their innate wisdom. Deep down we know ourselves better than anyone else does and know best how to love who we are.
I'm hesitant to jump into a discussion about anyone's experience except my own. I got my voice and you got yours :) lately, really really enjoy diving back into mickey singer:
Living From a Place of Surrender - The Untethered Soul ...

The schizos need treatment, but mediums are supposedly mostly happy because their voices are helpful.

In short, if negative entities feed off our misery, why not all of our emotions? Wouldn't you want the panacea and the poison? You can't control what you don't understand. We feel free but we lack the knowledge to be free. Victim status is just another narrative.
agreed. becomes a complicated mess of very quickly. I keep coming back to the folly mind = brain psychiatry.

Hi Alex
Im busy doing hypnosis studies at the moment and it ties in a lot with this as there is a branch of hypnosis that is dedicated to spirit possession
or should I say depossession.
I could get some info for you if you want to get sucked down that hole... the only way I can make any real sense of it is by doing the
Idea thing (bernado) or the Big Toe thing(Campbell) to protect the mind from spirits and demons, it gets crazy but interesting.
Blaise
yes. pls pass along.

Its a disease that can devastate personality. I know what you meant. It's all good.
Love is always the answer. When I'm struggling or afraid (tho it is nothing compared to what your sister deals with) I sing..there is a song by David Bowie, tho I don't think he wrote it, goes 'fill your heart with Love today..' it's a way of drowning out any other shit that taking up room in my head.
Your love for each other is her lifeline, all the very best to you both

Last edited:
Hi Alex
Im busy doing hypnosis studies at the moment and it ties in a lot with this as there is a branch of hypnosis that is dedicated to spirit possession
or should I say depossession.
I could get some info for you if you want to get sucked down that hole... the only way I can make any real sense of it is by doing the
Idea thing (bernado) or the Big Toe thing(Campbell) to protect the mind from spirits and demons, it gets crazy but interesting.
Blaise
MBT? I recall vaguely Tom claiming 'wars and rumors of wars' in the afterlife realm. And then he goes on and on about reality having a 'policy' superstructure which explains deviation in the matrix.

E.g.,

His only saving grace is that he is a smart guy who actually wants to run experiments. But there is no consensus that it will help: https://www.nist.gov/blogs/taking-measure/local-realism-bells-inequality-and-t-shirts-entangled-tale or even more important -- that anyone will care. I like Tom. I don't believe Tom. But most cannot go any deeper than this and so just believe because they need help.

Like my sister. Smart woman. Has schizophrenia. Plans on using hypnosis. Do some actual research and be my hero!

MBT? I recall vaguely Tom claiming 'wars and rumors of wars' in the afterlife realm. And then he goes on and on about reality having a 'policy' superstructure which explains deviation in the matrix.

E.g.,

His only saving grace is that he is a smart guy who actually wants to run experiments. But there is no consensus that it will help: https://www.nist.gov/blogs/taking-measure/local-realism-bells-inequality-and-t-shirts-entangled-tale or even more important -- that anyone will care. I like Tom. I don't believe Tom. But most cannot go any deeper than this and so just believe because they need help.

Like my sister. Smart woman. Has schizophrenia. Plans on using hypnosis. Do some actual research and be my hero!
Hi Super
What Im trying to get across, not very clrealy though is that Im trying to get away from the baggage of spiritialism
or Magic etc and use a system that seems in part to have been accepted by modern medicine if not science, totally.
The early hypnosis history had all sorts of fun stuff like telepathy,magic magnetized trees and baths (ala Lourdes)
and other crazy things too numerous to go into here that most hynotists are not aware of. To me it opens
up the channels in a "clean" sort of way, though that is just based on my own bias and instinct.
This discussion seems to have joined up with the Gordon White one somehow,hope that wasnt my fault,thoughts
are running in tandem like a second universe.About Tom, I think he is genuine but is caught in a loop of trying to
make his stuff sound fresh so it seems to be morphing a little.

Hi Super
What Im trying to get across, not very clrealy though is that Im trying to get away from the baggage of spiritialism
or Magic etc and use a system that seems in part to have been accepted by modern medicine if not science, totally.
The early hypnosis history had all sorts of fun stuff like telepathy,magic magnetized trees and baths (ala Lourdes)
and other crazy things too numerous to go into here that most hynotists are not aware of. To me it opens
up the channels in a "clean" sort of way, though that is just based on my own bias and instinct.
This discussion seems to have joined up with the Gordon White one somehow,hope that wasnt my fault,thoughts
are running in tandem like a second universe.About Tom, I think he is genuine but is caught in a loop of trying to
make his stuff sound fresh so it seems to be morphing a little.
Yes, Tom does seem to be repeating himself over and over.

Hypnosis is a valid treatment sure.

The seeing without eyes video is intriguing to me because it coincides with a series of synchronicities. But, I still have much doubt.

I understand your reservations. I did a google search on the guy and found he is a mental health professional working in arizona.
I cannot find the exact timestamp, but in an interview he seems to over generalize. He says, basically, all the schizoprenic patients would not socialize with the pastor and other prisoners do to fear of the bible. He later states they were afraid of pslams like worms writhing in a hot pan (i.e., the voices).

I am totally going to ask my sister if I can read the same passage to the so called entities and see what she says. Maybe its cultural? Sister is a Mormon, so maybe their are inspiring passages there. We'll see.