Kevin Day, Navy UFO Contact After-Effects |403|

I wasn't specific enough. I know the OBE aspect is likely to fail. Even if it does succeed, that doesn't mean a change in cultural narrative analogous to ufo's on the whitehouse lawn.

I would love to chat about it in a different thread? More specifically, the meaning of 'proof' and changes in paradigm, eg brain = mind materialism. Also, far more important is ANTICIPATION of the correct beliefs. If we want to change worldview and paradigm, we would want to get it right most of the time.

So, what specifically is predicted to happen to the brain and nonphysical mind during an nde/obe? When do the memories form, after all?

Confabulation doesn't fit the research data well, no.
Yes - agreed - feel free to start a new thread. I always wish people would start more threads, so that every discussion does not happen in a podcast thread.

David

This is a very disappointing answer David.
Unarmed civilians are being picked off by the IDF snipers, there’s no possible justification for their action. None.

Well as I understand it, the position is this. Hamas urge/force unarmed people to go to the wall and make attempts to break through. They then use this as a way to infiltrate some people who are equipped to become a suicide bomb or similar. I mean, this is a war - people kill each other in a war. I'd like to see it stopped, but it is no use pretending that all the blame lies on one side.

Maybe my understanding is wrong?

David

Well as I understand it, the position is this. Hamas urge/force unarmed people to go to the wall and make attempts to break through. They then use this as a way to infiltrate some people who are equipped to become a suicide bomb or similar. I mean, this is a war - people kill each other in a war. I'd like to see it stopped, but it is no use pretending that all the blame lies on one side.

Maybe my understanding is wrong?

David
I think there are always many sides to a story David, however...

I became interested in Israel around three years ago. Since then I have heard, read and watched hundreds of hours of related material. I prefer an intake of Jewish commentators such as Norman Finkelstein, Noem Chomsky, Gilad Atzmon, Miko Peled and others. (Ron) Unz.com (himself a Jew) is often a source of very interesting material. Miko Peled’s book The General’s Son was a real insight into the whole tragic business.

What I sense from all this, is that it’s a psychologists nightmare, or dream if he/she enjoys a challenge. I have come to a clear conclusion, I believe that Israel might well be the cause of the war that really might end all wars, if any of us survive. I think their abusive marriage with the US is bound to come to a sticky end. Maybe it’s all prophesied as so many believe?

Nothing the fanatical Zionists might do would shock me, absolutely nothing.

Excellent video of the Nimitz UFO incident.

IMO, the UFOs were real and, yes, the military wanted to keep it secret for a time (IMO, the responsible things to do)

Great video Eric,

per hoc aditum - The Orphanage

We must also consider the option that, if they exist, this group (and they all act under the jurisdiction of a single overriding doctrine whether they are one race/group or not), is using the noisy, primitive and clueless presence of humanity in order to hide and shield itself.

As an insurgent organization might move its command operations into the basement of an orphanage, so that it cannot be easily bombed by any opposing outside force. They would both hide from the orphans, and yet leave the orphanage pretty much alone (allow it to function naturally) - save for grabbing some resources and food. Despite the insurgency's extensive resources, they would not 'solve' any of the orphans' problems for them, because that would look suspicious. Let the orphans suffer. No vehicles, no power generators. They are orphans. Suffering orphans are natural.

Just make damn sure that the orphans believe that they are alone - and that there is nothing but the orphanage (essentially).

An orphan is up late at night, hungry and in his sleepwear, walks into the kitchen carefully with his toy gun, piercing the darkness. Suddenly, in walks a man in combat fatigues, boots with a LAW rocket launcher over his shoulder. The man walks over to the cooler and removes a carton of milk. He drinks half of it directly from the container, then glances at the orphan standing there with the toy gun, and walks out. He could give a shit about the orphan. They don't respond to our play-acting war - fighters, radio calls, interdictions and IFF transponder interrogations - because they don't give a fuck about us. They are the real deal - we are simply children with toys.​

The insurgents do not have a relationship/feelings with the orphans because they have rigged the orphanage with (nuclear) charges set to blow (they gave them to the orphans as 'toys' for use in manipulating each other - but the orphans do not understand their real purpose), a useful threat if a manual intervention by outside forces loomed on the horizon. They cannot establish relationships with that which they might have to utterly destroy, in order to survive. You do not make pets of cattle in a beef business.

In this manner, the orphans are held hostage, without their knowing. They only know their immediate suffering - food, bathing, a place to sleep, to not get beaten or put in isolation. The orphanage workers, ignore and keep silent about the command base, because nothing good happens when that pathway is broached. They live in silent fear and never speak of it.

Now an opposition intelligence agent meets one of the orphanage workers at the market one late afternoon. She is initially terrified to even speak with him and begins to walk off fast. But he tells her that his father, was best friends with her father, years ago. He shows her pictures of a place which she grew up in, long ago. A time much more wonderful and joyous, a time almost forgotten. They chose him for just this meeting, for this reason. She remembers him. She trusts him.

He further outlines that a ruse is about to be set up. The orphans will be quietly and quickly removed, along with the staff, from the orphanage. None of the staff, nor the orphans should know about this - but they are telling her because they need her help in pulling it off. She agrees to help, and also agrees to complete silence on the matter. He hands her a list of things she needs to do, and the date and time in which this need happen.

There would be no 'investigations of the basement', no 'need to investigate the basement', orphans who asked out loud if they could look into the basement would be punished and socially mocked. Orphans who saw uniformed insurgents or their weapons, would be accused of seeing things, would be put in solitary time out. Most of the enforcers of this embargo (useful idiots) would not have the first clue that it was even in place, they would simply follow along through Asch Conformity; gaining social ranking if they followed along with exuberance - deeming ignorance to be 'scientific' or that 'God' had ordained that things be this way, so you would be offending god if you were to question his ordained system.

Silent partners in opposition.

The insurgents would hide most of their base of operations, but not care if they were seen every now and then or not, just so long as their presence was not alerted to outsiders.

The knowledgeable orphanage worker would obfuscate the presence of the insurgents or her involvement therein from both the other orphanage workers and the orphan hostages themselves, at all costs. Bide her time until she was to do the things which were outlined on her list.

Last edited:
too good! can't believe I get to be first to respond.

We must also consider the option that, if they exist, this group (and they all act under the jurisdiction of a single overriding doctrine whether they are one race/group or not)
I'm not convinced we can assume this. I'm going to take it as a placeholder assumption that there are scores of different species/civilizations visiting us ( and even this might not do justice to the diversity as you'll hear in my upcoming interview with mary rodwell). if we take a long-term perspective (which maybe one of our limitations as a species in this space-time reality) we might imagine how the visitors / insurgents have multiple agendas / alliances that change over time. we may be getting too caught up in the snapshot of history that is the last 50 years.

is using the noisy, primitive and clueless presence of humanity in order to hide and shield itself.
I'm with you on this, but they also might be haunted by late-night reruns of planet of the apes just like we are

As an insurgent organization might move its command operations into the basement of an orphanage, so that it cannot be easily bombed by any opposing outside force. They would both hide from the orphans, and yet leave the orphanage pretty much alone (allow it to function naturally) - save for grabbing some resources and food. Despite the insurgency's extensive resources, they would not 'solve' any of the orphans' problems for them, because that would look suspicious. Let the orphans suffer. No vehicles, no power generators. They are orphans. Suffering orphans are natural.
totally see it. heck, we already do this to our own all the time. we could provide food and drinking water to the entire planet but we let people starve.

there's a great scene from the movie enigma, fictionalize no doubt, but nonetheless great. alan turing and the codebreakers got the goods on the nazis. the moment of celebration turns bleak when they realize that they can't use the secret information they're intercepting without showing their hand... i.e. without revealing that they've broken the code. they are now put in the impossible position of deciding who will live and die based on how they use the secret info. the story is offered from the good guys perspective, but it doesn't take too much of a stretch to imagine the same power in the hands of evil-doers ( here's wishing george bush the most profound NDE ever :)

Just make damn sure that the orphans believe that they are alone - and that there is nothing but the orphanage (essentially).

An orphan is up late at night, hungry and in his sleepwear, walks into the kitchen carefully with his toy gun, piercing the darkness. Suddenly, in walks a man in combat fatigues, boots with a LAW rocket launcher over his shoulder. The man walks over to the cooler and removes a carton of milk. He drinks half of it directly from the container, then glances at the orphan standing there with the toy gun, and walks out. He could give a shit about the orphan. They don't respond to our play-acting war - fighters, radio calls, interdictions and IFF transponder interrogations - because they don't give a fuck about us. They are the real deal - we are simply children with toys.​
hard to argue against.​

The insurgents do not have a relationship/feelings with the orphans because they have rigged the orphanage with (nuclear) charges set to blow (they gave them to the orphans as 'toys' for use in manipulating each other - but the orphans do not understand their real purpose), a useful threat if a manual intervention by outside forces loomed on the horizon. They cannot establish relationships with that which they might have to utterly destroy, in order to survive. You do not make pets of cattle in a beef business.
ok, but consider another possibility... I mean maybe these insurgents have been around the block a couple times... maybe they realize some of the basic rules of the jungle.... like -- you don't crap where you eat.

and if dr. John brandenburg is right about finding a trace signature of a nuclear explosion on mars (which by the way is backed up by courtney brown's RVing) then maybe these guys see how the mutual destruction thing doesn't always play out so well.

And and if I can speculate a little bit more let's say one of those reptilians had an nde with a life review that left him thinking that maybe it's not such a good idea to screw over your fellow sentient being. and let's say even if though that sensibility didn't pervade the cultural dynamics of the reptilian species, it's still out there, still in the mix, just like some of those intelligence agency assholes who terrorized UFO witnesses in the 50s and 60s had distant memories of going to church with their grandma.

more later :)

Great video Eric,

per hoc aditum - The Orphanage

We must also consider the option that, if they exist, this group (and they all act under the jurisdiction of a single overriding doctrine whether they are one race/group or not), is using the noisy, primitive and clueless presence of humanity in order to hide and shield itself.

In this manner, the orphans are held hostage, without their knowing. They only know their immediate suffering - food, bathing, a place to sleep, to not get beaten or put in isolation. The orphanage workers, ignore and keep silent about the command base, because nothing good happens when that pathway is broached. They live in silent fear and never speak of it.

Now an opposition intelligence agent meets one of the orphanage workers at the market one late afternoon. She is initially terrified to even speak with him and begins to walk off fast. But he tells her that his father, was best friends with her father, years ago. He shows her pictures of a place which she grew up in, long ago. A time much more wonderful and joyous, a time almost forgotten. They chose him for just this meeting, for this reason. She remembers him. She trusts him.

He further outlines that a ruse is about to be set up. The orphans will be quietly and quickly removed, along with the staff, from the orphanage. None of the staff, nor the orphans should know about this - but they are telling her because they need her help in pulling it off. She agrees to help, and also agrees to complete silence on the matter. He hands her a list of things she needs to do, and the date and time in which this need happen.

There would be no 'investigations of the basement', no 'need to investigate the basement', orphans who asked out loud if they could look into the basement would be punished and socially mocked. Orphans who saw uniformed insurgents or their weapons, would be accused of seeing things, would be put in solitary time out. Most of the enforcers of this embargo (useful idiots) would not have the first clue that it was even in place, they would simply follow along through Asch Conformity; gaining social ranking if they followed along with exuberance - deeming ignorance to be 'scientific' or that 'God' had ordained that things be this way, so you would be offending god if you were to question his ordained system.

Silent partners in opposition.

The insurgents would hide most of their base of operations, but not care if they were seen every now and then or not, just so long as their presence was not alerted to outsiders.

The knowledgeable orphanage worker would obfuscate the presence of the insurgents or her involvement therein from both the other orphanage workers and the orphan hostages themselves, at all costs. Bide her time until she was to do the things which were outlined on her list.
If the insurgents in the orphanage are being opposed by Israel, then the orphanage is not a safe base of operations. As soon as it is suspected that insurgents are there, the orphanage will be hit by a well targeted airstrike or missile. Replace Israel with the US and it might get hit by a drone strike or get leveled by "shock and awe" carpet bombing.

Let's hope that if they're insurgents, the counter insurgents are ethical and concerned about life on earth and have solid ROEs.

I'm not convinced we can assume this. I'm going to take it as a placeholder assumption that there are scores of different species/civilizations visiting us ( and even this might not do justice to the diversity as you'll hear in my upcoming interview with mary rodwell). if we take a long-term perspective (which maybe one of our limitations as a species in this space-time reality) we might imagine how the visitors / insurgents have multiple agendas / alliances that change over time. we may be getting too caught up in the snapshot of history that is the last 50 years.
I just infer inductively the presence of a dual embargo now (them and us) - Yes, if we take the past as indicative of intersection with these things, that is one thing - but it is clear that we are in a new dispensation recently. If there is this variety of species out there (Heinz 57 as one group called it) - then one of those groups would say - 'Hey, let's get friendly with the inhabitants, they look like they could use some help in a lot of areas.' Yet they do not. I have to infer

1. policy embargo (prime directive)
2. conflict based embargo (the allegory above)
or
3. they don't exist

But I've seen too much to assume the latter, so I hold all three open. The second one holds the most explanatory power - but cannot be tested. So it is only a good construct - not a scientific hypothesis.

But you have a key point. It is possible that this embargo window has only been in force for 3500 years or so... not a very long period of time.

Last edited:
I just infer inductively the presence of a dual embargo now (them and us) - Yes, if we take the past as indicative of intersection with these things, that is one thing - but it is clear that we are in a new dispensation recently. If there is this variety of species out there (Heinz 57 as one group called it) - then one of those groups would say - 'Hey, let's get friendly with the inhabitants, they look like they could use some help in a lot of areas.' Yet they do not. I have to infer

1. policy embargo (prime directive)
2. conflict based embargo (the allegory above)
or
3. they don't exist

But I've seen too much to assume the latter, so I hold all three open. The second one holds the most explanatory power - but cannot be tested. So it is only a good construct - not a scientific hypothesis.

But you have a key point. It is possible that this embargo window has only been in force for 3500 years or so... not a very long period of time.
good points.

one book that has changed my thinking a bit:
Contactees: A History of Alien-Human Interaction: Nick Redfern ...

paints a picture of a different kinds of encounters in the 50s.