Kevin Day, Navy UFO Contact After-Effects |403|

I wasn't specific enough. I know the OBE aspect is likely to fail. Even if it does succeed, that doesn't mean a change in cultural narrative analogous to ufo's on the whitehouse lawn.

I would love to chat about it in a different thread? More specifically, the meaning of 'proof' and changes in paradigm, eg brain = mind materialism. Also, far more important is ANTICIPATION of the correct beliefs. If we want to change worldview and paradigm, we would want to get it right most of the time.

So, what specifically is predicted to happen to the brain and nonphysical mind during an nde/obe? When do the memories form, after all?

Confabulation doesn't fit the research data well, no.
Yes - agreed - feel free to start a new thread. I always wish people would start more threads, so that every discussion does not happen in a podcast thread.

David

This is a very disappointing answer David.
Unarmed civilians are being picked off by the IDF snipers, there’s no possible justification for their action. None.

Well as I understand it, the position is this. Hamas urge/force unarmed people to go to the wall and make attempts to break through. They then use this as a way to infiltrate some people who are equipped to become a suicide bomb or similar. I mean, this is a war - people kill each other in a war. I'd like to see it stopped, but it is no use pretending that all the blame lies on one side.

Maybe my understanding is wrong?

David

Well as I understand it, the position is this. Hamas urge/force unarmed people to go to the wall and make attempts to break through. They then use this as a way to infiltrate some people who are equipped to become a suicide bomb or similar. I mean, this is a war - people kill each other in a war. I'd like to see it stopped, but it is no use pretending that all the blame lies on one side.

Maybe my understanding is wrong?

David
I think there are always many sides to a story David, however...

I became interested in Israel around three years ago. Since then I have heard, read and watched hundreds of hours of related material. I prefer an intake of Jewish commentators such as Norman Finkelstein, Noem Chomsky, Gilad Atzmon, Miko Peled and others. (Ron) Unz.com (himself a Jew) is often a source of very interesting material. Miko Peled’s book The General’s Son was a real insight into the whole tragic business.

What I sense from all this, is that it’s a psychologists nightmare, or dream if he/she enjoys a challenge. I have come to a clear conclusion, I believe that Israel might well be the cause of the war that really might end all wars, if any of us survive. I think their abusive marriage with the US is bound to come to a sticky end. Maybe it’s all prophesied as so many believe?

Nothing the fanatical Zionists might do would shock me, absolutely nothing.