Kevin Day, Navy UFO Contact After-Effects |403|

ET has been interacting with humans for a long time. That includes humans at all levels and in many configurations
great point... can't help but feel that part of the current disclosure psyop is to distract us from this point.

the tic-tac incident that was the centerpiece of the December 2017 occurred in 2004. this time slip is buried. but, of course, your time slip is much more significant, and goes in the other direction... i.e. in what possible scenario could we imagine visitation that began in the 20th / 21st century? none IMO. doesn't the Ancient Aliens Theory become our most likely scenario?

Maybe there is generational conditioning going on, because that's how it works.
sure seems that way to me. I know my kids have no problem accepting the reality this stuff. drastically different from friends and family my age.

For me official government disclosure is irrelevant.
you may be right... it's certainly looking more like something on the level of a public policy issue... for example, "should we offer universal healthcare... and build a wall on the border" kinda thing.

I suffered from a trauma reaction for years. I was in my 50s before I was able to link it to an abduction experience - and I wasn't looking for that link - it arose from a series of very weird experiences. Now I can look back and see that the trauma had more to do with how I handled the aftermath in the 'real world' - where there was no-one there to ground me as a child.
may I ask you a question about this? I've read accounts suggesting some of this is the result of poor screen memory technology on the part of ET (IYKWIM). I remember one account where the guy was told thru telepathic message "why are you getting so upset you're not going to remember any of this anyway" (paraphrasing). taken at face value, and assuming it wasn't MILAB, the implication is that ET doesn't totally understand human memory / trauma / consciousness

The problem with this statement is that you put yourself in the difficult position of having to prove a negative. The entirety of the 'classic SCI structure' is an unknown, even to people within it. This is by design. Access to different projects requires different security clearances and the existence of those clearances would themselves be restricted to those with a need to know. Unless you are one of the people within such a project with such a clearance than you are engaging in speculation.

Yes I possess this direct and deep knowledge of this subject. No, I am not speculating. No this is not attempting to prove a logical absence (negatives are proved all the time). The null hypothesis itself is the logical absence. You have missed your own point (in red below) in which you suggest that the null hypothesis is false. No, I neither need nor want to cite my direct and deep knowledge base to underpin my point. ;) Any diligent citizen can ascertain this, you are incorrect.

The difference is that SCI, SAPs and USAPs are designed to keep information that affects national security a secret and restrict access to that information to a small number of people, most of whom do not get to see the full picture. So if it was ever determined that UFOs are of interest to national security then it would make sense to study them within the confines of SCI, SAPs and USAPs.

Your sentence in green shifted your point from a logical truth to a conditional truth, to comply with my last post point. UFO's are not the mission of the Compartmented Intelligence community nor infrastructure. Your syllogism in red is incorrect. This is my point.

I do not have to prove that Richard Dawkins (despite his mission being 'knowledge') is not sitting in his backyard right now, with a pair of binoculars, and on the phone with Stanton Friedman, asking how best to spot UFO's - I know his mission, and it is NOT THIS> :D

Yes I possess this direct and deep knowledge of this subject. No, I am not speculating.

Please clarify. Do you possess direct and deep knowledge of this subject as a result of working directly with SCI in an official capacity? If so I would ask for anything that could establish your claim as fact since we live in a day and age where anyone can jump online and make any claim.

No this is not attempting to prove a logical absence (negatives are proved all the time). The null hypothesis itself is the logical absence. You have missed your own point (in red below) in which you suggest that the null hypothesis is false.

I'm going to try to break down my reasoning in the hope that it will help clarify my position. Hopefully it's clear enough that you can tell me where my train of thought jumps the tracks! ;)
  1. Despite years of official denial UFOs are considered a national security interest and are taken seriously by various branches of the government.
  2. Anything that is determined to be a national security interest worthy of study is allotted resources.
  3. If it is of significant enough interest to national security those resources may fall under SCI as either a SAP or a USAP.
  4. No one person at any time will know the total number, full scope, and depth of all existing SAPs or USAPs falling under SCI.
  5. Therefore, unless an individual has access to all SCI projects he or she cannot rule out the possibility that one or more of those projects deals with some aspect of UFOs(which again, historical documents have established as being of interest to national security).
No, I neither need nor want to cite my direct and deep knowledge base to underpin my point. ;) Any diligent citizen can ascertain this, you are incorrect.

You may not want to but the fact is that without it you're just someone on the internet making unsubstantiated claims.

I do not have to prove that Richard Dawkins (despite his mission being 'knowledge') is not sitting in his backyard right now, with a pair of binoculars, and on the phone with Stanton Friedman, asking how best to spot UFO's - I know his mission, and it is NOT THIS> :D

If I understand you correctly you are equating an understanding of Richard Dawkins and his mission of pursuing a very specific area of knowledge with an understanding of the mission of SCI and the entire spectrum of projects that fall under it?

I would agree with you if they always remained theories but history has unfortunately shown that this is not always the case. MK Ultra is one of the more insidious projects that come to mind(pun intended!).

Always the Mk Ultra program........how is that a conspiracy? It was a compartment program involved in some unethical explorations of mind control for military and espionage applications. Once it got exposed, it got shut down. Is everything that is secret a "conspiracy"?

Please clarify. Do you possess direct and deep knowledge of this subject as a result of working directly with SCI in an official capacity? If so I would ask for anything that could establish your claim as fact since we live in a day and age where anyone can jump online and make any claim.

I do possess such, and for this reason; however, that is irrelevant to our discussion and constitutes a fake path of epistemology. You are using social-skeptic-speak. I already know the next YMCA-karate argument you will employ once I disclose what I did. I know this game well.

The key point is - studying UFO's threatens the core mission of our intelligence services. They learned this hard lesson in the 40's, 50's and 60's. They cannot afford such a compromise in mission. It is very straightforward. Dally in UFO's - professional citizens die. The CIA even states this - Central Intelligence Agency : Library

3. If it is of significant enough interest to national security those resources may fall under SCI as either a SAP or a USAP.

No. Incorrect. 'May' is an ambiguous permissive. We have never been arguing permissives as alternatives. Anyone 'may' do anything. In this case - No.

If I understand you correctly you are equating an understanding of Richard Dawkins and his mission of pursuing a very specific area of knowledge with an understanding of the mission of SCI and the entire spectrum of projects that fall under it?

No - you created a straw man here by begging the question with the phrase 'entire spectrum of projects that fall under it.'

Is everything that is secret a "conspiracy"?
Yes, all governmental and commercial secrets are a conspiracy. What else can they be? Secrets are designed to prevent the public from knowing what is going on and they are a very powerful tool for governmental and commercial interests.

Yes, all governmental and commercial secrets are a conspiracy. What else can they be? Secrets are designed to prevent the public from knowing what is going on and they are a very powerful tool for governmental and commercial interests.

And love triangles wherein a husband is secretly (is there any other way?) cheating on his wife? And when you and a group of friends exclude Bob, who is also in the group, from party invites because he's a lush? And the store that purchases wholesale and sells, to you, retail, but doesn't tell you the wholesale price? By your definition, almost all social life is a "conspiracy"....but what of nature? The snake lying in the grass that doesn't announce itself to you before you put your foot on it and are bitten, or the mosquito that silently circles in to sink its proboscis into you and leave you with an itching welt? Or the bacteria that silently wait to be ingested so they can infest your gut and give you horrible abdominal cramps? Even nature is a conspiracy!!!!!!

This word, "conspiracy"...I don't think it means what you think it does.

And if you use it too loosely it comes to mean nothing and everything to everyone.

I do possess such, and for this reason; however, that is irrelevant to our discussion...

You made an extraordinary claim and refuse to provide any information that could verify it. How is that not relevant to our discussion?

...and constitutes a fake path of epistemology.

One of the definitions of epistemology is: the investigation of what distinguishes justified belief from opinion. You may very well have the experience you claim to have but if you truly want to live up to your moniker you will admit to understanding reasonable skepticism on the part of everyone who asks you for proof that you refuse to provide.

You are using social-skeptic-speak.

I am using reason to ask what I believe are reasonable questions if that's what you mean.

I already know the next YMCA-karate argument you will employ once I disclose what I did.

I have never studied the YMCA style of karate :)

I know this game well.

This is not a game. It is an earnest pursuit of truth regarding a subject that we have been misled about for decades by people who were intentionally being deceptive.

The key point is - studying UFO's threatens the core mission of our intelligence services.

What do you consider to be the core mission of our intelligence services? If it involves national security I would submit that aspects of the UFO phenomena could very well align with their core mission.

They learned this hard lesson in the 40's, 50's and 60's. They cannot afford such a compromise in mission. It is very straightforward. Dally in UFO's - professional citizens die. The CIA even states this

Well they forgot to tell the Pentagon - Glowing Auras and 'Black Money': The Pentagon's Myserious U.F.O. Program
Interestingly, Luis Elizondo is of the opinion that the program is still active. He also provides credentials that help to substantiate his claims ;)

No. Incorrect. 'May' is an ambiguous permissive. We have never been arguing permissives as alternatives. Anyone 'may' do anything. In this case - No.

In light of this I submit the following modification to my prior list:
3. If it is of significant enough interest to national security those resources will fall under SCI as either a SAP or a USAP.

No - you created a straw man here by begging the question with the phrase 'entire spectrum of projects that fall under it.'

So help me out. Draw the lines for me in the following way:

Richard Dawkins==SCI
Understanding Dawkins' mission==??

Of course there are conspiracies the point Eric makes is that there wasn’t an poorly informed movement of dot-connecting theorists positing the mk ultra prior to its exposure. Examples of CTs turning out to be true are rare to non-existent.

If it's not too personal, would you like to describe your ET experience? I wonder how many members of this forum had some ET exposure. I never had one myself but would like to see one in the sky one night, but I would not want to be abducted by one.

You never know. I am okay about talking about my experiences, but I think they will, be unsatisfying to a reader. They are neither neat nor clear cut. But, briefly, here is an outline.
  • I saw a UFO when I was 14. I was out just before dawn waiting for friends to join me in trout poaching when a saw a huge cigar shaped form very low down, well below the top of Mt Wellington in Tasmania, which is just over 4,000 feet. I watched it for a while before running down the hill to get a telescope. It was gone when I got back.
  • Back then I didn’t know UFOs. Afterwards I entered a phase of intense psychism that lasted 4-5 years - but I have no way of connection the two things. It’s only now I have read of others having events that trigger psychism that I make the connection.
  • I had a disturbed childhood. I often woke up with my pyjamas inside out and with my head at the foot of my bed – which was tightly tucked in and I knew that turning around by accident wasn’t easy. It was hard to get out, even when I was panicking and desperate for air. This is similar to reports from abductees.
  • I had a very lucid out of body experience after an acid trip (early 1970s) in which I found myself on a metal slab with greys around me. At this stage I knew nothing about UFOs or greys. I pulled out of the experience and got pulled back. I was terrified by the experience and pretty well buried it. In 1995 I read an article that described exactly the same thing and memories flooded back -and the emotion as well. Some will, say that anything linked to an acid trip is likely to be just a hallucination. That’s rubbish in my view – but make up your own mind.
  • That article got me into reading on UFOs for the first time. I was living in Bathurst in western New South Wales at the time and one Saturday morning I was heading off for a coffee and a read of the paper. I walked past a bookshop that had just opened, walked in and before I had any idea of what was going on I had bought Mack’s Abduction. I read that flat out.
  • The next weekend I attended a psychic fair and met a woman who did hypnotic regression and had done work with abductees and I arranged to travel to Sydney for a session.
  • The morning I was to head off my car (a Mazda 626) would not start at all the for the first time ever. By the time it did start it was too late and I tried to make a new booking. But I was assailed by such a profound sense of threat and the feeling I could be injured if I persisted. I gave up. I trust my intuitions.
  • Every time I tried to contact her and another person she suggested I should meet the communications lines became very warped and strange. It was very clear that some agency was intent on ensuring that I did not go down that route. By that I mean there was deliberate interference that was accompanied by a palpable sense of threat. By that stage I had trained in ritual magic and had experiences dealing with unwanted agents. Whatever it was I had encountered this time was potent and not to be messed with. I quit any attempt at regression.
  • Back in the early 1970s I fell in with a group seriously into contacting ET. I was sceptical but curious. I was walking back to where we were staying in a Sydney suburb about 2.00am and as I passed a racecourse I saw a UFO on the ground and beings walking nearby. I stopped and watched and then realised that I was looking through a cyclone fence at the scene scarcely 100 yards away – and they could see me, so I walked away quickly.
  • The next day, early evening, I was sitting with the group in the kitchen. The conversation was intense, but I forget what it was about now. I was fighting off an increasingly insistent urge to go outside. The conversation was too interesting. Suddenly I was yanked out of my seat and frog marched down the back steps and firmly placed on the ground. It was an invisible agent that did that. I stayed there for a few minutes, and, as nothing was happening, I went back inside. Soon after, one of the group noticed I had been scrawling something madly over a newspaper. She asked me what I was doing. I had no idea. I was not even aware my hand was moving.
  • I ended up writing pages and pages of a strange script -at least my hand did. My ability to do that lasted for about 4 years. Never did make any sense of it.
  • I was also manifesting other psi phenomena with no control at all, and often no awareness. It was not a pleasant time. In fact, it was deeply troubling, and members of the group were not happy. So I left. I then entered a disturbing period of wild psi phenomena and ended up hooked up with more people into ET and UFOs. I got away from them as soon as I discovered that was what they were into.
  • I remained deeply sceptical of claims about contacting ET. I knew something was going on with me but I did not like that so many people said they knew what it was and I had to believe them. I had learned to doubt interpretations – especially neat ones that do little more than confirm delusions. I came across a lot of people I had a deep sense were dead wrong about what they believed.
  • That wild psi period lasted for around 5 years. I came out that period wrecked and traumatised, and it has taken me decades to recover. I am not going to detail what happened during that period.
  • For a bunch of reasons, I now know I was abducted as a child – and probably into adulthood.
  • I am very much in tune with Whitley Strieber’s view that there’s more to ET than most suppose.
It is evident that people have very different experiences of abduction and encounters with ET. Mine were not so much negative as intense to the point of trauma. I was deeply worried for my sanity – and for good reason. I came close to cracking several times. I think maybe I was so stupid I needed to be shaken up seriously.

I don’t have a theory of ET. I was struck by an account in Abduction when a woman (during an abduction experience) described her disappointment at being led into a room that looked completely terrestrial. ET was surprised. They understood she wanted to ‘conference’, so they created a conference room. That means ET is operating in a very plastic domain that can be adapted at will. That suggests to me that so much is metaphysical and analogical. I have other reasons for thinking that too.

I read the theories and none seem to me to sufficient – no more than partial glimpses at best. I don’t have problems with things moving from the metaphysical to the physical. It happens all the time – though we do it in clunky laborious ways. But we haven’t mastering moving the other way – and that is what wrecks our capacity to imagine and to theorise.

What is real is more astonishing than we can imagine most of the time – so I don’t see any point in making theories. I prefer to try to allow myself to imagine what is – and allow that it will mostly transcend my rationality.

You never know. I am okay about talking about my experiences, but I think they will, be unsatisfying to a reader. They are neither neat nor clear cut. But, briefly, here is an outline.
  • I saw a UFO when I was 14. I was out just before dawn waiting for friends to join me in trout poaching when a saw a huge cigar shaped form very low down, well below the top of Mt Wellington in Tasmania, which is just over 4,000 feet. I watched it for a while before running down the hill to get a telescope. It was gone when I got back.
  • Back then I didn’t know UFOs. Afterwards I entered a phase of intense psychism that lasted 4-5 years - but I have no way of connection the two things. It’s only now I have read of others having events that trigger psychism that I make the connection.
  • I had a disturbed childhood. I often woke up with my pyjamas inside out and with my head at the foot of my bed – which was tightly tucked in and I knew that turning around by accident wasn’t easy. It was hard to get out, even when I was panicking and desperate for air. This is similar to reports from abductees.
  • I had a very lucid out of body experience after an acid trip (early 1970s) in which I found myself on a metal slab with greys around me. At this stage I knew nothing about UFOs or greys. I pulled out of the experience and got pulled back. I was terrified by the experience and pretty well buried it. In 1995 I read an article that described exactly the same thing and memories flooded back -and the emotion as well. Some will, say that anything linked to an acid trip is likely to be just a hallucination. That’s rubbish in my view – but make up your own mind.
  • That article got me into reading on UFOs for the first time. I was living in Bathurst in western New South Wales at the time and one Saturday morning I was heading off for a coffee and a read of the paper. I walked past a bookshop that had just opened, walked in and before I had any idea of what was going on I had bought Mack’s Abduction. I read that flat out.
  • The next weekend I attended a psychic fair and met a woman who did hypnotic regression and had done work with abductees and I arranged to travel to Sydney for a session.
  • The morning I was to head off my car (a Mazda 626) would not start at all the for the first time ever. By the time it did start it was too late and I tried to make a new booking. But I was assailed by such a profound sense of threat and the feeling I could be injured if I persisted. I gave up. I trust my intuitions.
  • Every time I tried to contact her and another person she suggested I should meet the communications lines became very warped and strange. It was very clear that some agency was intent on ensuring that I did not go down that route. By that I mean there was deliberate interference that was accompanied by a palpable sense of threat. By that stage I had trained in ritual magic and had experiences dealing with unwanted agents. Whatever it was I had encountered this time was potent and not to be messed with. I quit any attempt at regression.
  • Back in the early 1970s I fell in with a group seriously into contacting ET. I was sceptical but curious. I was walking back to where we were staying in a Sydney suburb about 2.00am and as I passed a racecourse I saw a UFO on the ground and beings walking nearby. I stopped and watched and then realised that I was looking through a cyclone fence at the scene scarcely 100 yards away – and they could see me, so I walked away quickly.
  • The next day, early evening, I was sitting with the group in the kitchen. The conversation was intense, but I forget what it was about now. I was fighting off an increasingly insistent urge to go outside. The conversation was too interesting. Suddenly I was yanked out of my seat and frog marched down the back steps and firmly placed on the ground. It was an invisible agent that did that. I stayed there for a few minutes, and, as nothing was happening, I went back inside. Soon after, one of the group noticed I had been scrawling something madly over a newspaper. She asked me what I was doing. I had no idea. I was not even aware my hand was moving.
  • I ended up writing pages and pages of a strange script -at least my hand did. My ability to do that lasted for about 4 years. Never did make any sense of it.
  • I was also manifesting other psi phenomena with no control at all, and often no awareness. It was not a pleasant time. In fact, it was deeply troubling, and members of the group were not happy. So I left. I then entered a disturbing period of wild psi phenomena and ended up hooked up with more people into ET and UFOs. I got away from them as soon as I discovered that was what they were into.
  • I remained deeply sceptical of claims about contacting ET. I knew something was going on with me but I did not like that so many people said they knew what it was and I had to believe them. I had learned to doubt interpretations – especially neat ones that do little more than confirm delusions. I came across a lot of people I had a deep sense were dead wrong about what they believed.
  • That wild psi period lasted for around 5 years. I came out that period wrecked and traumatised, and it has taken me decades to recover. I am not going to detail what happened during that period.
  • For a bunch of reasons, I now know I was abducted as a child – and probably into adulthood.
  • I am very much in tune with Whitley Strieber’s view that there’s more to ET than most suppose.
It is evident that people have very different experiences of abduction and encounters with ET. Mine were not so much negative as intense to the point of trauma. I was deeply worried for my sanity – and for good reason. I came close to cracking several times. I think maybe I was so stupid I needed to be shaken up seriously.

I don’t have a theory of ET. I was struck by an account in Abduction when a woman (during an abduction experience) described her disappointment at being led into a room that looked completely terrestrial. ET was surprised. They understood she wanted to ‘conference’, so they created a conference room. That means ET is operating in a very plastic domain that can be adapted at will. That suggests to me that so much is metaphysical and analogical. I have other reasons for thinking that too.

I read the theories and none seem to me to sufficient – no more than partial glimpses at best. I don’t have problems with things moving from the metaphysical to the physical. It happens all the time – though we do it in clunky laborious ways. But we haven’t mastering moving the other way – and that is what wrecks our capacity to imagine and to theorise.

What is real is more astonishing than we can imagine most of the time – so I don’t see any point in making theories. I prefer to try to allow myself to imagine what is – and allow that it will mostly transcend my rationality.
Thanks Michael, quite a revelation. This is the post you've been waiting to write. Reads as a profound opening for you. Skeptiko has this quality of attracting highly intelligent experiencers.

Thanks Michael, I have always enjoyed reading your writing, now I know why. Do you think the greys look the way they are just for our benefit? They could be formless. Carl Sagan once said that it was very unlikely that aliens will look humanoid, because if they're from another planet, the conditions there will be so different for them to evolve to look like human, a daisy has more similarities with us than an alien. Unless, they're more intelligent form of hominids from earth, with advanced technology and psi capabilities, just choose to avoid us because they have lost the ability to reproduce and afraid that we may drive them to extinction. Sorry, it's just my conjecture, I am thinking in a materialist way again, old habits.

Last edited:

Thank you for this post, Michael. I appreciate hearing more of your story. I'm sorry for the trauma you've had to endure. I appreciate the conclusions you draw toward the end of the post, it means a lot to me to be gifted with your story and your insights.

Last edited:

wow... thanks for sharing all this... I mean really, this is super valuable information so it's fantastic that you're willing to share it with all of us.

when I first read yr post I felt a little bit sad that I didn't know about this part of your life. we've known each other for a few years now and have talked about a lot of things. I remember you mentioning a UFO experience, but I had no idea it was so intense, long lasting, and inner woven through so many parts of your life. I wonder, why wasn't I able to hear your story? why I didn't ask more questions?

But maybe there's another side of that too. You know I had an interesting exchange with my friend Rick Archer from batgap after my interview with Steve Briggs. Rick was really surprised that his friend of over 30 years I have never told him about his contact experiences; especially since they are such a profound part of who Steve is. I just can't imagine what it would be like have these incredible experiences and have to be super selective about who and when you share them.

I have a million more questions buddy but probably best to break into chunks :-)

Thanks Michael, I have always enjoyed reading your writing, now I know why. Do you think the greys look the way they are just for our benefit? They could be formless. Carl Sagan once said that it was very unlikely that aliens will look humanoid, because if they're from another planet, the conditions there will be so different for them to evolve to look like human, a daisy has more similarities with us than an alien. Unless, they're more intelligent form of hominids from earth, with advanced technology and psi capabilities, just choose to avoid us because they have lost the ability to reproduce and afraid that we may drive them to extinction. Sorry, it's just my conjecture, I am thinking in a materialist way again, old habits.

My wild ass guess is that the aliens have harnessed something along the lines of PK and that they, and their craft, travel at the speed of thought. That is how they can cover galactic distances and perform aerial maneuvers that seem to defy physics.

I've never seen a UFO, but the evidence that they are some form of physical craft is pretty convincing. I have witnessed PK. Putting the two phenomena together is how I arrived at my guess.

Aliens could look similar to humans depending on what planet they're from.

My wild ass guess is that the aliens have harnessed something along the lines of PK and that they, and their craft, travel at the speed of thought. That is how they can cover galactic distances and perform aerial maneuvers that seem to defy physics.

I've never seen a UFO, but the evidence that they are some form of physical craft is pretty convincing. I have witnessed PK. Putting the two phenomena together is how I arrived at my guess.

Aliens could look similar to humans depending on what planet they're from.
Well Eric, sometimes when you look at certain primates, don't they remind you of ET? They're even about the same size. Alien crafts travel at the speed of thoughts....... how about quantum entanglement?

Last edited:
Well Eric, sometimes when you look at certain primates, don't they remind you of ET? They're even about the same size. Alien crafts travel at the speed of thoughts....... how about quantum entanglement?

I confess to being less than a dilettante when it comes to physics; maybe even a bit of a luddite. To me quantum entanglement sounds like a big fancy word with a nebulous theory behind it that serves only to make wild ass theories appear 'sciencey".

If you're going to tell me that QE says that UFOs/ETs are us in the future, that seems, to my mind, a lot less parsimonious that what I proposed. Furthermore, it still doesn't explain the physics behind the operation of the craft.

That said, educate me please (seriously). How does QE explain UFOs that appear on radar, gun cams, etc and that act as if they are not only intelligent, but are interacting with/reacting to the activities of humans; e.g our military aircraft.

I don't think that ETs look like monkeys - but then I've never seen an ET. Nor does anyone seem to have an example of one we can study. All we have is reports from alleged abductees. Sketches made from reports don't look like monkeys or baboons and are only vaguely humanoid.

Last edited:
I confess to being less than a dilettante when it comes to physics; maybe even a bit of a luddite. To me quantum entanglement sounds like a big fancy word with a nebulous theory behind it that serves only to make wild ass theories appear 'sciencey".

If you're going to tell me that QE says that UFOs/ETs are us in the future, that seems, to my mind, a lot less parsimonious that what I proposed. Furthermore, it still doesn't explain the physics behind the operation of the craft.

That said, educate me please (seriously). How does QE explain UFOs that appear on radar, gun cams, etc and that act as if they are not only intelligent, but are interacting with/reacting to the activities of humans; e.g our military aircraft.

I don't think that ETs look like monkeys - but then I've never seen an ET. Nor does anyone seem to have an example of one we can study. All we have is reports from alleged abductees. Sketches made from reports don't look like monkeys or baboons and are only vaguely humanoid.
I didn't mean that UFO/ET are us in the future, it's just some sketches of them remind me of certain primates (especially if they're naked without hair) I had seen, or vice versa. I haven't seen one myself. I don't know how QE works except it could be useful to explain how crafts can travel at speeds faster than light over vast distances. That's just my materialist explanation, metaphysically, if our space-time continuum could be manipulated that allows matter to appear and disappear through dimensions, then anything could happen. Maybe Mr. Patterson could shed some light on this.

Last edited:
Back