Lance Mungia, Third Eye Spies, What’s Behind Remote Viewing Disclosure? |434|

but come on, you're usually the first person to jump on the Forum and post stuff on shows you haven't listened to.

I acknowledged that by replying in response to your post which I quoted. The other side of the coin is that I don't drink the kool-aid served by someone just because they have a book to sell or because they put up a web site on the internet.

I'm happy to issue a refund if you like :)

How would I get my hour back after listening to the podcast?

Last edited:
The other possibility is that RV was outsourced / privatized. Remember the interview where Alex and Gordon talked about that? (where they both did the interview about war on Mars, I think).

Alex, I just now happened on Targ's banned TED talk and learned a lot about "nonsacred" ESP et al. But mainly it got me wondering why the talk was banned? Do you know, Alex? If so, could there be any relevance as to why Stargate is in our face now--any clues to an ulterior motive?

BTW I think it is obnoxious for certain posters to criticize the show the way they have done here .. In one case, why post negativity blatantly (as in "I do not like skeptiko interviews" ) but stay in the forum?

IMO, if you were to do things differently you would lose the spontaneous creativity that prompts you to do it "your way."

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a very high level bullet point list of facts and suppositions and reasonable speculation: (links will be to various sources, some of which are notorious for providing info/disinfo).

First, consider what Mungia stated with regard to what he had been informed in relation to the importance/secrecy of the UFO phenomena... [paraphrased] - "more secretive, more important then the H-Bomb." This suggests the time frame of this as near the end and just after WWII... keep this in mind.

Fact: WWII ends and Operation Paperclip begins (if it had not begun already prior to the official end).

Fact: John Kennedy (JFK), probably due to James Forrestal's relationship with his father, Joe Kennedy, invited JFK to go with him on the trip to Germany in the summer of 1945 (note Paperclip was "formally approved" in August of 1945).

Supposition: First you have "the crashes" (Missouri 1941) and finally "Roswell" (which was several crashes in the New Mexico region of the US around roughly the same time).

Reasonable Speculation: Forrestal, as Secretary of the Navy, which had a cabinet level position until the establishment of the Secretary of Defense, would likely be privy to the "UFO" evolving picture. Based on significant documentation (news reports, diaries), it seems likely that Forrestal and JFK had established a relationship whereby JFK may have learned for the first time of the "UFO phenomena."

Fact: Soon after Roswell, you have the National Security Act (creating the NSC and the CIA) which came into law one day after James Forrestal became the first Secretary of Defense.

Supposition: Majestic 12 (MJ-12, MJ12) came into being via executive order (by Truman) around this same time.

Fact: US Naval Intelligence was (and probably still is) the lead military branch regarding all things "UFO."

Supposition: Project Blue Book (US Air Force) was likely meant to be, more than anything, the "official UFO investigative military front" for the purpose of providing distraction and info/disinfo dissemination "for management of public perception."

Supposition: Forrestal was a founding member of MJ12. Forrestal was a strong proponent of "going public about UFO."

Fact: Forrestal, being an opponent of much of Truman's policies, and in consideration of Truman's discovery that Forrestal had met with Truman's 1948 presidential rival, Thomas Dewey, where an agreement was reached where Forrestal would continue as Secretary of Defense, Truman "asks Forrestal to resign" (fired him) in early 1949.

Fact: Forrestal experiences a "mental/emotional breakdown" on the same day he tenders his letter of resignation. Hospitalization occurs - a Naval doctor placed in charge who sent him to the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland where instead of being located on the first floor (where cases such as his were housed) he was placed on the sixteenth floor. (Even Wikipedia casts doubt on the "official cause of death" which actually does not conclude suicide. See Here.

Speculation: JFK was aware of UFO. JFK's interest continued through his rise to the presidency.

Supposition: MJ12, the "military-industrial complex," Paperclip ex-Nazi's involvement with what became NASA, compartmentalized areas within the CIA, all grow in power and control over the "publicly perceived" US Government, that "the people" elect their leaders, and that the leaders are fundamentally doing the bidding of the people and what they are doing is discoverable and thus known to the free press and thus known to the people.

Supposition: Eisenhower and his realization that he's "not in charge" - Eisenhower threatened to invade Area 51 with the First Army out of Colorado. - Note there's an video of a "deathbed confession" in the link provided (22 minutes) - suggesting MJ12, et al. were running this show, not a US president (at least from the perspective of the US and the US Government goes... maybe further... ie. cooperation in certain matters with intelligence agencies /defense departments / non-US bases private military research and development corporations and/or multi-national corporations involved in R&D and yet private and thus perfect for SAPs and black within black project management / protection.

Another interesting "item" raised by this "deathbed confession" is the operation on US soil of someone "in the CIA."

Now let's get to the meat...

Fact: JFK is elected President taking office in January of 1961. JFK has a few private conversations with Eisenhower (could UFO have been discussed? Could "the military-industrial complex" have been discussed?) Recall the famous farewell address of Eisenhower. Kennedy attempts to take control back of the CIA (well documented). In my opinion, if you don't consider "the possibility" that elements of the CIA (which includes current (at that time) and former (at that time) "employees" of the CIA, as well as current and/or former "contractors" as well as current and/or former "friends, associates, beneficial relationship parties" of the CIA) had a hand in the assassination - perhaps playing a key "operational and/or coordinating role" in the operation - is to be naive.

Nothing has been covered, written about, investigated in the last 56 years more than the JFK assassination but understand, there's potential fact, potential accurate supposition, potential erroneous conclusions and potential intentional info/disinfo in all conclusions drawn from these investigations and in my opinion, all "finger pointing" articles, books, videos related to the Kennedy assassination are, to me, all playing a part within an overall "perfect way" to deal with it whereby the actual reasons can never be determined. Many people hated and/or feared Kennedy (like they do Trump today for example because he wasn't under control of the "actual government" some of us "suspect" exists whereby I believe it all began as I have been suggesting up to this point and all because of "UFO" and the alien presence." I believe there were many, many reasons Kennedy had to be stopped albeit fear of an "unwalkbackable" UFO disclosure is, in my opinion, the "principle reason." But also... where a case could have been made if it all came out, that the decision to do so was actually done legally (yes... I know that will come across as ludicrous to suggest... but read on).

Fact: Allen Dulles is named CIA Director in 1953 and "fired" by JFK after "the Bay of Pigs" fiasco in late November of 1961.

Supposition: Dulles was made MJ1 sometime prior to Kennedy's election as President. Dulles also represented a tight group within the 12 of six other MJ12 participants. In addition, there is documentation (refuted by the FBI as "bogus") that there was a "license to kill" anyone who was concluded to be a real threat to "outing" UFO/ET. The document known as "Project Environment" which was written cryptically and for obvious reasons. See that link and it will be understood.

Supposition: JFK "pillow talk" with Marilyn Monroe didn't help JFK any as the information she gathered was written in a well known "red diary" that somehow had been "disappeared" for years where only fragments here and there somehow emerged years later. Some suspect the missing fragments mentioned Kennedy sharing about his "supposed" visit to a US military base where he had been shown the bodies of aliens. Recall Monroe's threat to reveal some "embarrasing content" from her written recollections. Recall her interesting death. Recall the speculation Bobby Kennedy and his contacts with the LAPD may have played a role.

Supposition: Kennedy had been (behind the scenes) working to wrestle control of "UFO/ET" away from the governmental powers that were controlling it (MJ12 / and elements within and around the CIA) - see this memo and commentary.

Supposition: Kennedy may have planned to form a joint effort with the USSR focusing on "the threat" perceived to exist related to UFO/ET. The MJ12/"military industrial complex"/CIA elements were ideologically opposed to such and it can be reasonably speculated the possibility of reverse engineered "alien artifacts from crashes" could have been perceived to provide this group a significant advantage over the Soviets. Thus we have another reason MJ12 could be concerned with the maverick, JFK.

If indeed, as Alex mentioned to Lance Mungia... specifically this -

Speculations: Note that Vannevar Bush (not related to the Bush political family by the way) was, along with Forrestal, one of the original MJ12. Note also the H-Bomb (the Big Nuke) was being developed during Truman's presidency. Edward Teller was known as "the father of the hydrogen bomb" and was also a part of MJ12 (not the original group but appears sometime near 1953). The point here being that though the Wilbert Smith memo and Project Magnet did not become public until years later (during Nixon?) it all started in 1950, thus at the time the hydrogen bomb was well under development.

So now I will create a Part 2 post which will lay out the theory some hold with regards to the bigger picture from those early days up until today - "...and all that leads us through "Watergate," Iran/Contra, 9/11 and now..."

Regarding all of the above, I want to mention one reference - a book by Michael E. Salla entitled - Kennedy's Last Stand: Eisenhower, UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK's Assassination.

It is important to note that Salla blew up his reputation within a few years after he published this book. My theory as to why he did so is because his Kennedy's Last Stand book went way too far and so his "throw in" with the clown show that emerged within the UFO research community starting in 2015. That is a very important part of this overall story but I won't go down that path at this time as it diverts from the "part 2" part of Alex's question which I will provide in my next post.

One last comment - If anyone thinks JFK was assassinated by order and/or action of just one interested party... I suggest one shouldn't just settle on that which appears the easiest (most logical or most obvious) party to point to. Open up to the possibility there be a large yet loosely (and in some cases, barely) connected series of relationships whereby it can be easily understood that individually (and/or individual groups) of each of these specific parties had their reasons for wanting Kennedy out of power... and perhaps permanently.
lot of interesting connections here. some I wasn't aware of so thanks for that. as I mentioned previously, one of my takeaways from the interview was an inside look how secret programs like this work... many competing interests and agendas. this makes me a little doubtful of the single through line being UFOs / ET... but I'm sure it might have been a factor.

lot of interesting connections here. some I wasn't aware of so thanks for that. as I mentioned previously, one of my takeaways from the interview was an inside look how secret programs like this work... many competing interests and agendas. this makes me a little doubtful of the single through line being UFOs / ET... but I'm sure it might have been a factor.

As I said at the end of the post -
One last comment - If anyone thinks JFK was assassinated by order and/or action of just one interested party... I suggest one shouldn't just settle on that which appears the easiest (most logical or most obvious) party to point to. Open up to the possibility there be a large yet loosely (and in some cases, barely) connected series of relationships whereby it can be easily understood that individually (and/or individual groups) of each of these specific parties had their reasons for wanting Kennedy out of power... and perhaps permanently.

But also stated in the post was that the MJ12 group actually had what they believed was an actual legal mandate and reason to act. That there be all sorts of other parties wishing for JFK (and his brother) to be done with... this is the one they could justify to themselves to "take it all the way" where if, somehow, some way, they couldn't keep the lid on the how and the who, they had an ultimate "why" that, if needed, at least in their mind, could be the ultimate "get out of jail card." And understand, Dulles (like Brennan today) just because he was no longer DCI, did not mean the power and influence he might still weild and the connections he retained and maintained (remember... at that level, its all about relationships)... simply vanished upon his resignation. He would be the "go to" man as a task master making sure the job got done by all those power elite from all sectors both above and below the table.

Also, one thing that needs to be considered about "the mafia" issue... Kennedy was not supposed to win. Nixon was the man designated to win. Nixon was already "in the know" on so much that the young, naive Jack Kennedy would, so far, never be trusted with knowing. The takeover of "power" from the people had begun to solidify just over a decade or so before, ever since the UFO wildcard changed the whole ballgame.

And so look at the possibility that 'the friends' of the mafias, the intelligence agencies (stating the terms in plurality to point to a larger global community of mafias and intelligence agencies) were not so happy with the actions taken by Giancana, Marcello and possibly Trafficante that, if they had not been taken, Nixon likely would have won. And so, in part, inspired by the back stabbing (from their POV) of Robert Kennedy, but also... because the US Italian mafia is not quite what so many people think it might be... an organization directed by a military style structure where "orders" came from the "notorious" top (the famous five families of New York)... the mafia assist was only pushed over the top by Chicago (Giancana) and Marcello (some key unions). This was not a US mafia wide endeavor. Also remember Apalachin had happened only a few years earlier and power was already being decentralized in the US mafia.

Still to come (I hope to get this done Saturday) concerns "the continuity" thing... meaning the continuity of this parallel government.

Last edited:
Yes, this is something I sense strongly, people muddle through so many rules and special interests, that the resultant behaviour doesn't have to make sense.

David

Alex, I just now happened on Targ's banned TED talk and learned a lot about "nonsacred" ESP et al. But mainly it got me wondering why the talk was banned? Do you know, Alex? If so, could there be any relevance as to why Stargate is in our face now--any clues to an ulterior motive?
IDK but it does seem to me to coincide with this latest round of disclosure.
As I said at the end of the post -

But also stated in the post was that the MJ12 group actually had what they believed was an actual legal mandate and reason to act. That there be all sorts of other parties wishing for JFK (and his brother) to be done with... this is the one they could justify to themselves to "take it all the way" where if, somehow, some way, they couldn't keep the lid on the how and the who, they had an ultimate "why" that, if needed, at least in their mind, could be the ultimate "get out of jail card." And understand, Dulles (like Brennan today) just because he was no longer DCI, did not mean the power and influence he might still weild and the connections he retained and maintained (remember... at that level, its all about relationships)... simply vanished upon his resignation. He would be the "go to" man as a task master making sure the job got done by all those power elite from all sectors both above and below the table.

Also, one thing that needs to be considered about "the mafia" issue... Kennedy was not supposed to win. Nixon was the man designated to win. Nixon was already "in the know" on so much that the young, naive Jack Kennedy would, so far, never be trusted with knowing. The takeover of "power" from the people had begun to solidify just over a decade or so before, ever since the UFO wildcard changed the whole ballgame.

And so look at the possibility that 'the friends' of the mafias, the intelligence agencies (stating the terms in plurality to point to a larger global community of mafias and intelligence agencies) were not so happy with the actions taken by Giancana, Marcello and possibly Trafficante that, if they had not been taken, Nixon likely would have won. And so, in part, inspired by the back stabbing (from their POV) of Robert Kennedy, but also... because the US Italian mafia is not quite what so many people think it might be... an organization directed by a military style structure where "orders" came from the "notorious" top (the famous five families of New York)... the mafia assist was only pushed over the top by Chicago (Giancana) and Marcello (some key unions). This was not a US mafia wide endeavor. Also remember Apalachin had happened only a few years earlier and power was already being decentralized in the US mafia.

Still to come (I hope to get this done Saturday) concerns "the continuity" thing... meaning the continuity of this parallel government.
thanks for all this Sam... great stuff.

you obviously have an extensive knowledge of these topics and the connections your drawing make a lot of sense. then again, so do the alternative explanations. I know my references to the Stargate program and the insider view Lance's movie provided was a rather loose Association to this post but that's what I keep coming back to. take Hal Puthoff for example... Navy intelligence agency... Scientology... lifetime "you can't handle the truth" kind of guy who just last year showed up on the podium of the to the Stars Academy ( UFO political psyop). and let's not forget, he's a real person... I mean we could call him up and he might agree to come on Skeptiko and he'd probably have real very reasonable explanations for these strange connections... and part of the reason for this is because his life, like all our lives is complex. We've all done things... we've all seen things... and then we lived some more and went to a few more turkey dinners with the fam and then we did some different stuff. so I pack that back into your thing about JFK and I wonder if we really know much of anything about these characters and how they fit together.

then again, I do think we have to try to understand and I appreciate that's what you're trying to do. . Thanks for the education :)

Last edited:
here's a quote I thought you would have jumped on David:

===
Lance Mungia: [00:05:44] Well number one, Trump will be the last person they ever tell, he’ll be the last one on the boat I think.

Alex Tsakiris: [00:05:51] But he has his own people who are telling him.

Lance Mungia: [00:05:54] Well, he’s starting Space Force and we don’t know why, and all of this kind of stuff, yes. I don’t know that it’s left versus right, as much as it is sort of logic versus superstition.
===
it seems to me that Lance is drinking the Hollywood political Kool-Aid... completely out of touch with reality that sees "Progressive" politics as the voice of "logic" and dismisses the other phony political party as "crazy superstitious religious nuts"

- Also regarding the above point, given what he's saying here did you really want to hear Lance carry on for 10 more minutes about this topic? I didn't.

===
Lance Mungia: [00:05:44] Well number one, Trump will be the last person they ever tell, he’ll be the last one on the boat I think.

Lance Mungia: [00:05:54] Well, he’s starting Space Force and we don’t know why, and all of this kind of stuff, yes. I don’t know that it’s left versus right, as much as it is sort of logic versus superstition.
===

Alex I was just listening to this while reading the latest comments.

I don’t think your time lines fit. For example [00:05:44]etc

Lance start replying to your comments about Trump around 51 mins in.

===

===
it seems to me that Lance is drinking the Hollywood political Kool-Aid... completely out of touch with reality that sees "Progressive" politics as the voice of "logic" and dismisses the other phony political party as "crazy superstitious religious nuts"

- Also regarding the above point, given what he's saying here did you really want to hear Lance carry on for 10 more minutes about this topic? I didn't.

this interview is a good example of keeping a guest from ranting on about a fringe topic. thanks Alex. Keep on pounding.

then again, I do think we have to try to understand and I appreciate that's what you're trying to do. Thanks for the education :)

To add a bit...

You know it is likely I am motivated to "get to the bottom of it" for personal reasons. Reasons that, in my grander view of all, mean absolutely nothing. And I experience myself moving back and forth from that grander view and the peace I have form emanating from that place and this silly, one life, egoically based, rabbit hole chasing drive that vanished Thursday after a friend slapped me upside the head a bit by reminding me of that grander place... but which then returned first thing yesterday morning whereby I spent 5 hours writing the post I made which we are discussing.

Yes, I seek understanding like many who might be curious... but there's the personal reasons which, as my friend pointed out, might be holding me back from the perspective of spiritual growth. Having said that, what I do personally with regards to my own spiritual growth is one thing if I lived isolated from the rest of the world if that's even possible. But I don't. And my family, loved ones, friends, etc. are all impacted to some degree by who I am in this life, my words and actions. My friend's advice (if I understood it correctly) made this clear.

To add a bit...

You know it is likely I am motivated to "get to the bottom of it" for personal reasons. Reasons that, in my grander view of all, mean absolutely nothing. And I experience myself moving back and forth from that grander view and the peace I have form emanating from that place and this silly, one life, egoically based, rabbit hole chasing drive that vanished Thursday after a friend slapped me upside the head a bit by reminding me of that grander place... but which then returned first thing yesterday morning whereby I spent 5 hours writing the post I made which we are discussing.

Yes, I seek understanding like many who might be curious... but there's the personal reasons which, as my friend pointed out, might be holding me back from the perspective of spiritual growth. Having said that, what I do personally with regards to my own spiritual growth is one thing if I lived isolated from the rest of the world if that's even possible. But I don't. And my family, loved ones, friends, etc. are all impacted to some degree by who I am in this life, my words and actions. My friend's advice (if I understood it correctly) made this clear.
well, if I'm reading you right then you've captured the essence of what skeptiko project is about for me.

in some recent interviews I've played in clips from Eckhart Tolle. I think he does a nice job of outlining the non-dual perspective in an understandable way. it's a perspective that seems pretty much undeniable once we get past biological robot in a meaningless universe meme... i.e. we are in consciousness... we are observing consciousness.

so, from this perspective I think it's fair to ask the question why do we care about JFK / UFO / nde / Anything? but then you hear stories about those reptilians raping women so they can advance their genetic engineering program... and... well, it's kind of hard to stay in that "untethered soul" kind of state :-)

well, if I'm reading you right then you've captured the essence of what skeptiko project is about for me.

in some recent interviews I've played in clips from Eckhart Tolle. I think he does a nice job of outlining the non-dual perspective in an understandable way. it's a perspective that seems pretty much undeniable once we get past biological robot in a meaningless universe meme... i.e. we are in consciousness... we are observing consciousness.

so, from this perspective I think it's fair to ask the question why do we care about JFK / UFO / nde / Anything? but then you hear stories about those reptilians raping women so they can advance their genetic engineering program... and... well, it's kind of hard to stay in that "untethered soul" kind of state :)

That's it TOO! I have a personal friend with that exact experience (Reptilian rape). I have another whose experiences are so bizarre and who has shared so, so many where, even years later, if this friend shares it again, it's exactly as the friend shared before. And the latter friend won't go public because they probed the waters a few times in the past and came up against such ridicule from the gatekeepers cloaked as "in the know" micro-celebrities that my friend likely will never get the story out. I am too weak to make myself stay out of it.

The former friend has also not gone public but has sought assistance from folks who have studied/counseled folks on this specific manifestation of the phenomena (Reptilian rape).

===

===

Well first of all, I try to avoid introducing the President into threads on other subjects! Also I wasn't too clear about what it was that Trump would or would not be told!

I mean going back to my original criticism, there were 10 mins of clips of what was to follow together with your discussion before the podcast actually began! I find that kind of numbing! I think it would be much clearer if you simply introduced the speaker, said what his claim to fame was, and then maybe set out an agenda as to what you were going to talk about, and follow that agenda. I know it sounds rigid, but I think it would make these podcasts more interesting and useful.

For example, it took me some time to realise that in effect, Lance wasn't so much being interviewed as a film maker, but more because he has a lot of insight into how remote viewing is buried within government.

One thing you need to realise, is that you are incredibly steeped in all this, but not everyone is as steeped in it - indeed not everyone here is American!

If we want to discuss this further, why don't we do it via PM, or a thread devoted to this subject, inviting others who have voiced discontent over time to chip in. I want the podcasts to be as effective as possible, and I am sure you do.

David

That's it TOO! I have a personal friend with that exact experience (Reptilian rape). I have another whose experiences are so bizarre and who has shared so, so many where, even years later, if this friend shares it again, it's exactly as the friend shared before. And the latter friend won't go public because they probed the waters a few times in the past and came up against such ridicule from the gatekeepers cloaked as "in the know" micro-celebrities that my friend likely will never get the story out. I am too weak to make myself stay out of it.

The former friend has also not gone public but has sought assistance from folks who have studied/counseled folks on this specific manifestation of the phenomena (Reptilian rape).
right... And of course we could say the same thing about Satanic ritual abuse... pizzagate... religious/cult crimes, or any other number of unspeakable realities. I mean, we can't really "say the same thing" because 95% of people (and even about 50% of the awesome folks on this forum) are just going to think you're totally nuts when you do... but then again that's because they've never researched it... and they have never researched it because, in the words of Rupert sheldrake famous denier they, "wouldn't believe it even if it was true"... which, to digress a bit further, is a perfectly understandable response to stuff that shatters paradigms. I mean, it's sometimes not healthy to "go there"... self-preservation demands that we don't.

So the only part of your post I don't get is the "too weak" part. I guess I'm drunk on the skeptiko "inquiry to perpetuate doubt" ethos. as such, I don't see the continual Drive to inquire as weakness, but instead as just another ice bath of Awakening along the path.

Well first of all, I try to avoid introducing the President into threads on other subjects! Also I wasn't too clear about what it was that Trump would or would not be told!
I wasn't suggesting you introduce it, only that you respond what Lance said.

As far as it"not being clear" I guess that's my point... I would suggest that it is not very clear for Lance either or he wouldn't have floated such a half-baked idea. the larger point I was trying to get him to wrap his head around is that " disclosure" as we've come to understand it, is highly politicized in a way we don't usually talked about. in this interview we have is somebody who is well steeped in the topic, and has made this terrific film, and is still falling into this rather obvious pothole of silly Hollywood political groupthink -- "OMG isn't Trump sooo stupid... I mean, he's like so totally a racist... he'll never be re-elected because me and none of my friends will vote for him"

-- just to be clear, I think Trump is a compromised president with deep ties to the swap

Alex, the day you stop asking questions and holding feet to the fire is my last day here. thank you for asking the tough questions. if i had wanted "romper room" i would have watched network.

I wasn't suggesting you introduce it, only that you respond what Lance said.

As far as it"not being clear" I guess that's my point... I would suggest that it is not very clear for Lance either or he wouldn't have floated such a half-baked idea.
Well I think clarifying points where necessary is definitely a good thing.
the larger point I was trying to get him to wrap his head around is that " disclosure" as we've come to understand it, is highly politicized in a way we don't usually talked about. in this interview we have is somebody who is well steeped in the topic, and has made this terrific film, and is still falling into this rather obvious pothole of silly Hollywood political groupthink -- "OMG isn't Trump sooo stupid... I mean, he's like so totally a racist... he'll never be re-elected because me and none of my friends will vote for him"
Well obviously I don't like ideas like that just slipped in as if they were self evident.
-- just to be clear, I think Trump is a compromised president with deep ties to the swap
I guess you mean 'swamp'. I feel his involvement - at least in recent times - must have been light, because otherwise he would not have put such emphasis on this very issue, and Epstein and Prine Andrew would still be doing their stuff.

The justification for the impeachment seems paper thin, and I am sure that if the Dems could have dredged up anything juicier, they would have based the impeachment on that.

Alex, the day you stop asking questions and holding feet to the fire is my last day here. thank you for asking the tough questions. if i had wanted "romper room" i would have watched network.
I don't think anyone wants that.

David

Back