Latest Near-Death Experience Research Hit Job |326|

I rarely critic personal hypotheses, its annoying to deal with the defensiveness, but... Did you know that there are reports of people "meeting" dead relatives that they did not know in these experiences? Or, more rarely, those that are "not yet born". Neither case would be a real loss.
Yes, there are many such reports. One example from Holland comes to mind where a man claims that among other relatives he met his own son, who had predeceased him. He knew nothing of his son's existence, or that his former girlfriend was pregnant. He checked out the grave site and it carried his mother's name.

Yes, there are many such reports. One example from Holland comes to mind where a man claims that among other relatives he met his own son, who had predeceased him. He knew nothing of his son's existence, or that his former girlfriend was pregnant. He checked out the grave site and it carried his mother's name.

It would be an interesting experiment to reverse these epigenetic IVF inheritance studies to see if the siblings past experiences, could affect the fathers behaviour.

It would be an interesting experiment to reverse these epigenetic IVF inheritance studies to see if the siblings past experiences, could affect the fathers behaviour.
Like the crow experiment where knowledge of the masked attacker is passed to a third generation who know neither the originally exposed bird or the masked attacker? Isn't that how it goes. That's an interesting idea. Can memories be passed that way? What is the birds reaction but a kind of memory?

Like the crow experiment where knowledge of the masked attacker is passed to a third generation who know neither the originally exposed bird or the masked attacker? Isn't that how it goes. That's an interesting idea. Can memories be passed that way? What is the birds reaction but a kind of memory?

I'm not familiar with the crow experiment you mentioned. But yes, it seems very specific fear memories (associations) from a male donor can be passed to future offspring, even using IVF, where the father is killed to obtain sperm. But it doesn't happen down the female side.

Males provide the centriole in their sperm, that's always felt important to me. It seems reasonable to me that the offsprings novel past experiences might affect a fathers future behaviour when exposed to the same novel stimuli. Not that anyone would run such an experiment, because there is no point. Lol.

Evert ter Beek's NDE. Every night he lay on his side where the damage to his heart was, in the hope that he would "return." Rather sad really but it must have been some powerful hallucination to make him give up on his life, because he achieved it.

Back