Mod+ Like To Post Ratio Scores.

She's just a baby. Well 17 years old. But she needs to get out into the wide world and make her adventures just like an old rabbit gentlemen one or two people know.
C, since you're so ready to farm out your daughter, what's your selling price? What's your price, Malf?

I'm going to go ahead and say that the lower your like score, the more your doing something right.

You know, challenging people's ideas and such. They might hate you for it, but it's a necessary evil. Yes, yes..that's it...

Oh who am I kidding, I can't even claim that. I'm a completely average forumarian. Not all of us can be rock stars...

Posts? Plural? :D

To be charitable, he has stuck to a winning forumula.

Well, you have an opinion. Clearly you think are are right, but as usual, you provide no insight into your thought processes so there's no way to know whether you're smart or just snarky.

No one likes my posts (quite right too) except Ian and Typoz who probably feel sorry for me. I got most of my likes from a Formal dining room set, someone called Juicy fruit Jackson junior and a quizzical looking horse.
Not exactly 'feel sorry' Tim, I respect that you are willing to enter into the debate while I merely watch timidly from the sidelines. I value your contributions.

Reactions: tim
Back