Long hair

During the Vietnam war, special forces in the war department had sent undercover experts

"Special forces" were CIA and under no authority to the non existent 'War Department' fyi

to look for talented recruits among Native Americans, who were blessed with special supernatural and tracking abilities.

Confirmed. I know of three ime.

A couple of American Indians were selected and what happened after that is surprising. Once they were recruited, their natural skills and ability to access their sixth sense just disappeared. On conducting a test to find out what went wrong, the older native American recruits said that after undergoing military haircut they could no longer sense the enemy, they lost their intuition power and couldn’t access subtle extrasensory information.

Maybe. None of my three had this limitation imposed on them because of a 'Samson" haircut.

Bottom line: Disinformation is deliberate, often unidentified and always intel agency info suspect.

Certainly possible.

Last edited:
I think this is an example of mania, that is, not something that inherently limit the psi abilities, but something that limits psi abilities merely because subjects believe that limits psi abilities. It's like in Star Wars:

Luke: I can’t believe it.

Yoda: That is why you fail.

I shave my head every day. I have done this for the last 5 years. When I was younger, I had long hair. I haven't noticed any difference.

I think this is an example of mania, that is, not something that inherently limit the psi abilities, but something that limits psi abilities merely because subjects believe that limits psi abilities. It's like in Star Wars:

Luke: I can’t believe it.

Yoda: That is why you fail.
Yeah, I believe you're right . . . I was sharing more for amusement's sake than anything else.

Back