Michael Newton has moved on.

Actually Red, I don't think we survivalists should use the "RIP" designation anymore. Doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm sure Michael Newton is agreeing right now as well. :)

Greg Taylor at The Daily Grail uses the word "vale", as in "Vale Michael Newton". I have to admit that I have never come across the term before I saw it on TDG.

As in 'salve et vale'? I.e. farewell. I like that :) though read it as "vale" as in valley at first lol

Reactions: Red
Hypnotherapist and author, Michael Newton, has died. "Journey of Souls" was a book that changed my outlook on life and death and for that I am grateful.

RIP Michael Newton.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153955479548549&set=gm.1114811665220610&type=3&theater

His "Journey of Souls" was the first book that got me hooked on past life regression material and reincarnation. I remember sitting in bed at my grandparents house and being essentially hypnotized by the material I was reading. May you have peaceful journeys and wise guidance in your new state of consciousness, Michael.

Back