Michael Tsarion on Race, Jordan Peterson, and Why Conspiracy Work is Spiritual Work |372|

Discussion in 'Skeptiko Shows' started by Alex, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Deaglan MacCanna

Deaglan MacCanna Member

Ah, now. Don't jump the gun here. This is how this subject devolves no matter where you go. It's not a reflection of the Skeptiko audience, but a reflection of the entire Western population. Most of us, in this area, are brainless idiots arguing for positions that were given to us. It's clear to see very few of us here have thought of the subject beyond that.

2. Hypsiprymnodontidae

Hypsiprymnodontidae New

Would you sir happened to have been an active user on stormfront, apricity or skadi? Judging from your posts you seem to be. I'm actually also involved in anthropology. I've actually been active on other anthroforums as well as stormfront (specifically to give counter arguments). I've been doing my research lately and I've made my judgements based on the evidence of what was given to determine what constitutes a "race", and so far your views are very cliche to what a lot of these forums are. Your obviously a white nationalist. I know this isn't exactly an anthro forum, but I've noticed in this thread that it has gone towards that path. So I would like to ask you. What exactly do you believe the "white race" is?

3. Hypsiprymnodontidae

Hypsiprymnodontidae New

For anyone and everyone that is discussing race here. I've noticed that y'all have been using Richard Lynn and Charles Murrays IQ test scores of world populations to determine "racial differences", I've also noticed some rather cliche and meek counter arguments being used to attack it. I would suggest for any user on here that is interested to look into global population genetic PCA charts to see the distances between certain populations. Using social sciences to determine "racial differences" should be set aside for now, we have genetic biology to determine it now. By the way the terms such as "Caucasian, mongoloid and negroid" have been practically proven with genetic biology. Those predictions that those anthropologists made from the 19th century were correct.

4. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

I wonder if epi-genetics has a story to tell regarding the various races of humans.

David

5. Hypsiprymnodontidae

Hypsiprymnodontidae New

They do. And a lot of it is not exactly what a lot of people make think they are either. Some of it even surprising. You'll be surprised to hear about the history of migration groups and how certain genes have been mixed. Along with the origin of certain mutations and hereditable changes that have occurred. Along with certain traits and features that have been selected for in order to adapt to the environment. It's also interesting to notice the certain language groups that have been spread along with certain phenotypic characteristics that have been introduced to certain populations.

6. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

No. Stormfront is bunch of retarded old farts and stupid young guys who enjoy LARPing about Nazis the same way Ninjutsu buffoons like to dress in black hamakas and pretend they are 18th century Japanese elite warrior Ninjas. I don't know what those other two are.

A "race" is some scientific definition. You can go look it up.

Being a White Person is not just about "race". It's about thousands of years of culture, heritage, history, conflict, achievement, and spirituality.

You should endeavor to learn more about the Greek concept of Ethnoi, ἔθνος

Start here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group

7. Hypsiprymnodontidae

Hypsiprymnodontidae New

I know that race is a real concept, but your definition of it is probably some arbitrary grouping that you created because of geo-political reasons similar to stormfronts definition. If you mean an ethnic group, then that is understandable. If your talking about a geographic grouping that has changed throughout time, than it probably isn't reliable.

malf likes this.