Michael Tsarion on Race, Jordan Peterson, and Why Conspiracy Work is Spiritual Work |372|

The USA is the place where people came to get away from that culture if I'm not mistaken

You are mistaken.

The United States was designed and built for White People.

The first immigration act of the new Congress set out this policy.

vNsOARS.png

This was the policy of the U.S. until just a few years ago.

That being said, a family member of mine visited Ireland some years ago and was plagued by militaristic and violent dreams.... at the time I wondered if this could be related to a hardcore unionist ancestor we have (about four generations back - a marcher and all that crap). So I don't rule out ancestral memory as a phenomena, but I also think it could be physiological in some way (genetic/epigenetic/who knows) and I'm not sure if it has any transmigrational dimension.

I find this particularly fascinating and wonder if anyone knows of research done in this area? I had a similar experience in Warsaw and then got horribly ill for several days, worst of my life. I'd love to find more stories about such experiences.

thanks for any leads if anyone has them. :)

Cherry-picking data is not good science, and I believe that this affirmative action argument is very much cherry-picked data. I think for every instance you can find of whites being treated as second class, you will find exponentially higher amounts of discrimination in regards to almost every other race.

I'm not following on the 'cherry-picking data' could you elaborate please?

Here's an observation of mine, a direct observation, of our news media. They are firing the white men and putting non-whites in their place. It's become so obvious I've started to make jokes about it to Hubby--oh look, they've fired the weatherman, I'll bet his replacement is not white--bingo!

Now I don't put any stock whatsoever in MSM, but there's clearly something going on that's part of a bigger agenda. I do believe whites are still the majority in this country, no? But one would not think so by watching TV. Also the deliberate attempts to foment inter-racial divide is also obvious--they pump up the violence, yet here in the southern U.S. where I've lived now over a decade around loads of black and latino folk, and I NEVER see any violence or even the slightest tensions. So, raises some serious questions and doubts for me, to be sure.

Interesting conversation, thanks for all the varied input y'all.

LOL If you have difficulty understanding if you are a White Person...
I mean what is the actual test? The empirical standard?

I find the whole melting pot fascinating (and good). Seems like its changing what was an impermanent notion of ethnicity/race/heritage. Some of the articles I've seen lately regarding people's surprising results of DNA testing have been fascinating as well.

As for discriminatory claims, you provided a nice cherry picked list for one side of the ledger. What about the other side? Comments on disparities in wages? Professional opportunities in many industries?

I find the whole melting pot fascinating (and good). Seems like its changing what was an impermanent notion of ethnicity/race/heritage

What do you mean by 'good' exactly? What is good in your opinion about the melting pot, and for whom, and why? Why do you think ethnicity/race/heritage is an impermanent notion? Do you think it's more 'evolved' to be multi-racial/ethnic? What about other countries, like say China or Japan, should they also become more integrated and multi-racial?

What do you mean by 'good' exactly? What is good in your opinion about the melting pot, and for whom, and why? Why do you think ethnicity/race/heritage is an impermanent notion? Do you think it's more 'evolved' to be multi-racial/ethnic? What about other countries, like say China or Japan, should they also become more integrated and multi-racial?
(Justifiably) this is what I get for making a broad statement! :)

Seriously, all fair questions Mishelle and I'm not sure I have well thought out answers to them. Mostly this is more a reflection of a worldview I aspire to more than anything else.

My father is 100% Italian (as best we know having not done any DNA analysis in our family as yet). His father came through Ellis Island in the very early part of the 20th century. That side of my family always identified with their Italian heritage but were fiercely "American" in terms of their patriotism and civic values. One of my Dad's regrets is that he doesn't speak fluent Italian. The reason for this was that his parents would not allow he and his 2 brothers (or anyone for that matter) to speak Italian in their house. Their view, correctly or not, was that their kids would only speak the "native" language in America. However, it was clear that they were proud to be Italian Americans and that their Italian heritage played a prominent role in their cuisine, music, arts, etc.

My mom was of mixed European background. Her family dates back at least to the 1800's before you have to hop across the pond. There wasn't any specific European country or heritage to which they closely identified. They had been through the melting pot in the U.S. at least in so much as it was still a mix of European Caucasian (as far as we know!).

My wife is of mixed European heritage as well. Our kids are "really" mixed. So on and so forth it seems it will progress.

So, I don't know what folks like Charlie mean when terms such as "white people" are cast about. Nations of white people have been warring and wronging each other for centuries (just as humans cultures/groups from all corners of the globe have). Many of the supposed group of "white people" did not integrate well at all in this country to start. I'm old enough to remember some of the last vestiges of that. Seems to be largely gone now. I rarely hear someone use a pejorative such as "Mc", or "dago", or "kraut" anymore. To me, from where I sit, it seems to have melted away. (Sorry for the pun.)

So, I question the notion that there are some fundamental differences between people of different heritages, ethnicities, etc. to justify some type of goal of purity. I don't think its practical either way. Globalization seems to be eroding the notion faster and faster.

I'm not suggesting this should be proactive and that people should be forced to "integrate". However, it does feel like its occurring at some level regardless.

I don't know of one. It's a silly question because it's like asking when does this green below stop being green.
I'm not sure why you are being coy, but whatever.

More directly. Is someone 95% Caucasian "white"? What about 75%? 50%? Who was "the United States designed and built for"? You asserted "White People". I'm trying to understand precisely what you mean.

I'm trying to understand precisely what you mean.

No you're not. You are playing rhetorical games, and it's as tedious and silly as me declaring that GREEN DOES NOT EXIST because you can't tell me precisely tell me when Green stops being Green in the color spectrum above.

No you're not.
Yes I am. (and round and round it goes)

Seems like you don't want to explain your position. That's your choice but it seems an odd posture to take in a discussion forum. Asking for a definition of something that is not obvious seems a pretty straightforward request.

It's become so obvious I've started to make jokes about it to Hubby--oh look

The ironic thing is that demographic replacement would have succeeded if they hadn't been so greedy and foul about it.

They made it so obvious and malicious that people are waking up and saying No.

So, I don't know what folks like Charlie mean when terms such as "white people" are cast about. Nations of white people have been warring and wronging each other for centuries (just as humans cultures/groups from all corners of the globe have). Many of the supposed group of "white people" did not integrate well at all in this country to start. I'm old enough to remember some of the last vestiges of that. Seems to be largely gone now. I rarely hear someone use a pejorative such as "Mc", or "dago", or "kraut" anymore. To me, from where I sit, it seems to have melted away. (Sorry for the pun.)

Good to hear this, I agree. I am also old enough to remember. :) When my father remarried it was to a Greek woman and it was a running joke in our family for ages, still is, when my grandfather (very WAP) would introduce them he would say, "They're Greek, but they're ok." :) I thought it was great, it was Chicago and after church on Easter they would roast an entire lamb in their driveway. The Poles were at the lowest end of the totem, hehe, bad pun intended.

I do see how bigotry seems to melt away with proximity and I don't necessarily think multiculturalism would be a negative thing if it happened organically. My issue really is with the social engineering aspect of it.

Here is some interesting commentary on the issue by Michael Black. While it's a bit long and rambling at times, he makes some good points when he says that completely open societies do not work, just as completely closed ones don't either. The key is to find a balance. But, since we seem to have no say at all as the general public, 'balance' is determined in such remote locations as the UN. What do bureaucrats in Brussels know about life in rural Texas? The answer is nothing at all. This is a top-down control system being put in place where only the most obedient will survive.

Our early ancestors here had to compete bitterly with each other to succeed, and carve out a civilization in this frontier. While I don't agree with many of the means with which they accomplished that, it's done and long past. Immigration today has nothing to do with that of our ancestors. These folks are coming into a 'made' country, and those who made it are never going to just 'hand it over' peacefully, imo.

I guess what seems important here to me is that if other races can show pride in their achievements, but 'whites' are made to feel guilt for theirs (which seems to be the case and he argues in the vid), then there is an unhealthy and unbalanced agenda at play.

The point is that you don't fix one problem by heaping on additional arbitrary injustice. You are also gradually moving white people from the group that feel non-whites need a better deal, to the group where they feel put upon.
David
David,
I agree with your first point, but not with your second.
I don't really know what you meant by that. Was there a part of what I wrote that you disagreed with?

One doesn't have to be a 'victim of the culture wars' to see that others may be.

David

There are any number of tough breaks one gets in life and to focus in on race seems to be a self-fulfilling prophecy to anyone on any side of the issue. Take the woman in texas who sued UT (?) because mexicans/blacks got in ahead of her due to affirmative action policy, I still say to you/her, well isn't it really your own fault more than it is that of the politicians or whoever got in ahead of you. Making the issue about race said less about the actual policy than it did about the woman's idea about how the world SHOULD work. She was an average student and lost her place to another average student, that's the reality.

If we (and I include the UK in that to some extent) carry on favouring non-whites, that will increasingly be seen as state-sponsored prejudice, as practised in the old South Africa.
David

I really don't see what part of society you're talking about where non-whites are favored so radically. I think the policies that favor non-whites you are referencing are far too minimal to be anything more than what they were originally meant to be, symbolic. As in, we need to do something but we have no fucking clue what to do.

I think the real issue for everyone here is economics. No one would be complaining if there was enough bread to go round.

But if you're going to make a SA analogy, I really do think it's worth widening your perspective. It's real easy to vilify and forget about the complexity of being a human and the day to day. Perhaps your distance from being around 'lefty types' keeps you from seeing that there's really not a majority of people who believe this kind of thing?? I really do think you're making mountain out of a molehill

You are mistaken.

The United States was designed and built for White People.

The first immigration act of the new Congress set out this policy.

vNsOARS.png

This was the policy of the U.S. until just a few years ago.

HAHA!

My question to you is what would you do about immigration policy if by an act of god the entire african continent began to birth only albino children?

I'm not following on the 'cherry-picking data' could you elaborate please?

Ok. I think finding the few places where whites are discriminated against and using them to say that the system is rigged against whites is the same as cherry picking. That perspective doesn't look at all into the judicial system, which if it did, it would politely shut it's mouth and go about what it was doing before knowing yes, the system is rigged and it's against everyone.

I agree with where you're going if it's that cultural traditions are important things to preserve and continue, I personally wish there was more attention given to things like that, but can you really blame it on the melting pot concept? I think again we're talking about an economical issue, even if it is something like people don't have enough time for cultural activities that they once did

This is a top-down control system being put in place where only the most obedient will survive.
White People wouldn't survive in such a system because they don't breed well in captivity.

The Global Control System selects for low-I.Q., low investment parenting, low creativity, and high government dependence.

If you read the works of the early Globalist Progressives like H.G. Wells, John Dewey, Margaret Sanger, Karl Marx, et al., they envision that the super-majority will be Morlock-like worker bees ruled over by a small intellectual Oligarchy, with no nations or middle class.

That is why the system they are building selects for the characteristics above.

Good to hear this, I agree. I am also old enough to remember. :) When my father remarried it was to a Greek woman and it was a running joke in our family for ages, still is, when my grandfather (very WAP) would introduce them he would say, "They're Greek, but they're ok." :) I thought it was great, it was Chicago and after church on Easter they would roast an entire lamb in their driveway. The Poles were at the lowest end of the totem, hehe, bad pun intended.
Thanks for this Mishelle. Hopefully readers will take this in the appropriate light, but this really made me smile. Good people are good people and my some of my favorite interactions are when folks can make fun of their own stereotypes. Good stuff. :)

I guess what seems important here to me is that if other races can show pride in their achievements, but 'whites' are made to feel guilt for theirs (which seems to be the case and he argues in the vid), then there is an unhealthy and unbalanced agenda at play.
Are 'whites' made to feel guilty? I don't see this myself, so curious where this is manifesting.

Back