Mod+ Military remote viewing and the reality of angels

Haven't plotted Dames reliability in detail, but I have an inbuilt suspicion of apocalyptic style pronouncements. First they're difficult to evaluate, for instance in developing countries flood, famine, pestilence and war are tragically unremarkable, second, they appeal to the announcer's need to up the risk, and our desire for high stakes claims. It's also difficult to balance personal disaster - say, a heart attack in your sitting room - with a tsunami that wipes out a few communities you've never heard of. Exotic claims, like falling space stations or aircraft crashing over a metropolis, should be accountable literally, not symbolically, to make any statistical sense.

I learnt my RV through the teachings of Ed Dames... so tremendous respect for what he knows in that field.

As for his predictions and killshots.... I'm skeptical. As far as I am concerned there has only ever been 1 person capable of predicting future events accurately and they didn't use remote viewing to do it.

In his December 2013 Coast to Coast interview, Ed Dames was talking about a riot in Singapore without precedence, as a signal as to what would come about worldwide in 2014, and then at 27:00 he said cryptically: "I'm going to one now next week in Kiev, but that's another story".

On his Facebook page, he later reported the reason he was there: he had allegedly foreseen what was going to happen.
As many of you know, I was in Ukraine during the Month of January not only for operations, but also, being at liberty now to share this information, to get my family out of Kiev BEFORE the real violence erupted. Remote Viewing is a powerful tool for each and every person willing to learn it and use it. Foreseeing the bloodshed in Ukraine and getting my family out before it was too late was just one way I used RV in my personal life and why I urge so many others to do it. It can honestly save your life.
https://www.facebook.com/MajorEdDames

Anyway, spring is now upon us, so either the social collapse is imminent, or Dames' prediction shtick is going to be revealed for what it is. I vote the latter. ;)

Do any of the remote viewing guys discuss the differences or similarities between the remote viewing and OBE states?

I think that is really cool that he was seemingly able to get some information about impending events in Kiev. But does anyone really doubt that some form of social upheaval is likely to happen sooner rather than later? Are there details about how it will manifest? Do the global riots of the late 1960's count as social collapse?

Are there details about how it will manifest?
Hi Chuck,

I used the words "social collapse" but what Dames sees is quite catastrophic: complete economic/social breakdown with people scrambling for shelter and resources/food, killing one another, etc. etc. Basically World War Z without the zombies.

Oh. OK. Well, we can certainly hope he is wrong for now. :)

Are you familiar with the RV literature? I know many people have written RV books. Do you think it is the intention of the remote viewer that allows them to bring back accurate intelligence? We just don't see that kind of information exchange from OBE practitioners in my reading. But I don't think the intention is there. I know the state of consciousness is somewhat different, but it has to be related.

Chuck, I'm even less informed on RV than I am on OBEs, which I know you're quite familiar with. I'd be interested in where they join up and then split.

Although if you look around the internet, you find many who speak out against Dames, i.e. that he is a CIA/Department of Defense disinformation agent who mixes truth with lies.

Last edited:
Oh. OK. Well, we can certainly hope he is wrong for now. :)

Are you familiar with the RV literature? I know many people have written RV books. Do you think it is the intention of the remote viewer that allows them to bring back accurate intelligence? We just don't see that kind of information exchange from OBE practitioners in my reading. But I don't think the intention is there. I know the state of consciousness is somewhat different, but it has to be related.

OBE and RV are different things.
When RV is performed blind it is meant to fulfil the task that is unknown (blind); So the conscious intent of the remote viewer can't do anything; It can't bring back any intelligence,because it doesn't know what it is. But when RV is done not blind the intent and fantasy of the RVer acts in and screws up the intelligence, normally.

OBE and RV are different things.
When RV is performed blind it is meant to fulfil the task that is unknown (blind); So the conscious intent of the remote viewer can't do anything; It can't bring back any intelligence,because it doesn't know what it is. But when RV is done not blind the intent and fantasy of the RVer acts in and screws up the intelligence, normally.

Thanks.

Hi Chuck,

I used the words "social collapse" but what Dames sees is quite catastrophic: complete economic/social breakdown with people scrambling for shelter and resources/food, killing one another, etc. etc. Basically World War Z without the zombies.
I thought you might enjoy this:

Remote Viewing 9/11: A Two-Part Documentary

Published on Sep 10, 2014

According to remote-viewing data collected at The Farsight Institute in one of the most revolutionary projects ever, this is the story of what really happened during the terror attacks that occurred in the United States on the 11th of September, 2001. This is a two-part documentary. In Part 1, the focus is on the World Trade Center attacks that occurred in New York City on that infamous day. Part 2 focuses on the Pentagon attack that occurred on that same day, as well as the personnel and organization of those who engineered the joint operations in New York and Washington, D.C.

Combining two of the best remote viewers on the planet currently, using U.S. military derived methodologies for perceiving across time and space, and working within a scientifically clean and totally blind experimental design, we now have new eyewitness reports that change everything we were originally told about the 9/11 events. The science of remote viewing has matured to the extent that such a project as this is finally achievable. But no one could have expected the results to be as shocking as what was actually revealed by these new data. This remote-viewing study will change the way many people look at the world, and it adds a strong note of caution to the potential for manipulation of even advanced democratic industrial societies.

I thought you might enjoy this:

Thanks K. Unfortunately I realized at the 31 minute mark that this interview is from 2013 or earlier because Dames says he predicts 2013 will be the killshot time frame.

I'll use Bashar's notions and suggest Dames is tapping into one parallel reality out of billions of possible ones and hasn't figured it out. Or he's a disinfo agent. :eek:

Reactions: K9!
As for his predictions and killshots.... I'm skeptical. As far as I am concerned there has only ever been 1 person capable of predicting future events accurately and they didn't use remote viewing to do it.

I think the parts of the RV community who claim that any failure to predict an event must have been an overlay or a different reality aren't helping the cause. If there is no condition that they cannot be wrong (e.g. they can't be penalized for blowing details) then their predictions are worthless. Sadly too, these failed predictions seem to overtake all of the fanfare of the more reasonable researchers who are working with mediums or psi-related studies :(

Ed Dames is perhaps the saddest RV proponent out there.

If you want to understand the phenomena, I recommend you start reading on Paul H. Smith, Daz Smith, Dick Algire, Courtney Brown, Stephan A. Schwartz, Russell Targ, Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swan, Joe McMoneagle.

They don't fall for gimmicks, fear-mongering, silly predictions (NONE of which have come true), "last minute DVD order specials" or repeat appearances in C2CAM pushing their latest courses.

Yes, E.D. was part of the original team, but got training as session monitor and that's what he did through most of the operational work.

I'd rather go to the horse's mouth to people who have advanced the methods of RV since, do actual scientific/testable experiments or actually view themselves and have been proven to be highly accurate at it (with limitations, of course).

Ed Dames, I use his interviews for entertainment value. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but the literature of RV is not very highly praising of him, his UFO obsessions, tainted front-loaded sessions or his RV abilities.

IOn his Facebook page, he later reported the reason he was there: he had allegedly foreseen what was going to happen.
https://www.facebook.com/MajorEdDames

What a load of bull. He predicted huge chaos, even world ending apocalypse and he MOVED his family to Ukraine, as he saw it as one of the "safe zones."

So much for his ability to remote-view the future.

Peope who follow him should just google for Ed Dames failures. That's a very long string of misses from the past 20 years.

Ed Dames is perhaps the saddest RV proponent out there.

If you want to understand the phenomena, I recommend you start reading on Paul H. Smith, Daz Smith, Dick Algire, Courtney Brown, Stephan A. Schwartz, Russell Targ, Hal Puthoff, Ingo Swan, Joe McMoneagle.

They don't fall for gimmicks, fear-mongering, silly predictions (NONE of which have come true), "last minute DVD order specials" or repeat appearances in C2CAM pushing their latest courses.

Yes, E.D. was part of the original team, but got training as session monitor and that's what he did through most of the operational work.

I'd rather go to the horse's mouth to people who have advanced the methods of RV since, do actual scientific/testable experiments or actually view themselves and have been proven to be highly accurate at it (with limitations, of course).

Ed Dames, I use his interviews for entertainment value. I'm sure he's a nice guy, but the literature of RV is not very highly praising of him, his UFO obsessions, tainted front-loaded sessions or his RV abilities.
I came across an interview with Joe McMoneagle in which he claims to have never worked with Ed Dames and states outright that he would have left the Stargate program if he had ever been placed in a situation where he had to work with such an individual.

Noory: What do you think of Maj Ed Dames and some of his remote viewing? Or do you get into specifics on other people?

McMoneagle: Usually I don't, but I will comment on him. I've heard many of his predictions, none of them have ever happened. So I'd have to say they're pretty inaccurate.

Noory: Did you guys work with him?

McMoneagle: I have never worked with Maj Ed Dames, contrary to his statements. If I had ever been in a position to have to work with him, I would have quit the program.

Last edited:
Back