Mind Boggled -- Satanist US Army Mind Control et al.

If anyone knows where I can get an educational research copy of Michael Aquino's 2013 book MindWar, please let me know.

I can find thousands of copies of his 1980 paper From PSYOP To MindWar: The Psychology Of Victory, but not the book.

I searched places like mobilism.org, but cannot find it. I refuse to give him money, because he is evil.

I watched Spotlight now, and then had a look on the BBC documentary; BBC - Sex Crimes and The Vatican
Got me thinking; If you were a person, who all through your life, got your way on anything...no matter what you did. ..your "money" always protected you..along with your reputatioin (money means reputation), and you get to the point when you realize; you can do EXACTLY anything you like, without anyone being able to "touch you", and not only that; you have a formidable legion of persons, that are in the same elevated position as you are, and you all got "dirt" on each other;

What would (if you are a soulless bastard) prohibit you from doing exactly what you like/desire?

I heard/read of a few (as they were) young Hollywwod actors ( Elijah Wood & Corey Feldman, I think it was) who said that the WHOLE Hollywood "spectacle" was a fuckin pedo-circle that they all had to endure/side-step to even get ahead. Do you think the are lying?...or are they the only one to speak out? Especially Elijah Wood got some sort of "swing" to push it forward. Corney Fieldman said he was "blacklisted" because he didnt "play ball" in this fuckin pedo-sewer?

What you say???

Have a look at this:

PS: This really pisses me off. I have never been, myself a victim of anything even remotely close to this.. I remember we heard of some sleazy old man in our neighbourhood, but never even been in contact with anything like this. I think I must have been involved in just about any kinds of sport when I was growing up. And I mean anything. I was a sport-junkie and was doing just about any sport laid in-front of me, an I, never had, had any coach/teacher even closely doing anything inappropriate. I dont know..maybe they "sniff-out" those they deem a "victim" or so. I know for myself..I would had kicked them in the bollox if they tried anything with me...

Last edited:
What would prohibit you from doing exactly what you like/desire?

Nothing would.

Elite pedophilia is merely the small symptom of a larger problem; a political system that rewards immorality, and punishes morality.

In past ages populations would rise up and throw out corrupt leaders. The panopticon of modern surveillance, propaganda and "law enforcement" technology has allowed Elites to short-circuit and prevent that natural cleansing process.

Nothing would.

Elite pedophilia is merely the small symptom of a larger problem; a political system that rewards immorality, and punishes morality.

In past ages populations would rise up and throw out corrupt leaders. The panopticon of modern surveillance, propaganda and "law enforcement" technology has allowed Elites to short-circuit and prevent that natural cleansing process.
This response seems a little naive about the history of children. You can google Lloyd DeMause and The Journal of Psychohistory to find a lot of material on the rampant sexual abuse and incest, especially pre-20th century.

Aren't you just repeating what you said before? I'm saying that pre-20th century pedophilia, including incest were likely more common than not, and often times sanctioned within "guild" and apprentice organizations. I fail to see how your comment applies. It wouldn't have been only the elite involved in familial and organization pedophilia, it would have been all classes.

I heard/read of a few (as they were) young Hollywwod actors ( Elijah Wood & Corey Feldman, I think it was) who said that the WHOLE Hollywood "spectacle" was a fuckin pedo-circle that they all had to endure/side-step to even get ahead. Do you think the are lying?...or are they the only one to speak out? Especially Elijah Wood got some sort of "swing" to push it forward.
Elijah Wood was referring to documentaries and books he read, nothing he experienced though.
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/25/movies/elijah-wood-hollywood-child-star-pedophilia.html

I'm not sure what you are trying to say? That past cultures allowed abuse of children is true. But aren't we, in "the West," supposed to be against that?
No. I was trying to say that I finally saw what Charlie P. was saying.

My larger point about the history of children and abuse is that we have tried as contemporary westerners to curb this behavior that was likely quite prevalent only 100 years ago. And we have done a fairly good job of it, considering. But that there is likely an iceberg of "stuff" in the collective psychology that is largely not dealt with surrounding the issue. Just for one example, everyone hammers media for sexualizing children. Clearly it is wrong. But it is never linked to the entire history of humans when sexual abuse largely went unchecked, excepting the last century or so. Not sure what my real point is. But I do believe in collective trauma, or ancestral chains of psychology. I just don't hear many people addressing this larger issue. Not that I read extensively on the subject.

No. I was trying to say that I finally saw what Charlie P. was saying.

My larger point about the history of children and abuse is that we have tried as contemporary westerners to curb this behavior that was likely quite prevalent only 100 years ago. And we have done a fairly good job of it, considering. But that there is likely an iceberg of "stuff" in the collective psychology that is largely not dealt with surrounding the issue. Just for one example, everyone hammers media for sexualizing children. Clearly it is wrong. But it is never linked to the entire history of humans when sexual abuse largely went unchecked, excepting the last century or so. Not sure what my real point is. But I do believe in collective trauma, or ancestral chains of psychology. I just don't hear many people addressing this larger issue. Not that I read extensively on the subject.

I see. But it does seem like it persists, the sexual abuse. Have you read about Pitcairn, for example? A very fascinating example of why we "whiny" feminists have a problem with patriarchy.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/01/pitcairn200801

Trouble in Paradise
Settled in 1790 by mutineers from the storied H.M.S. Bounty, Pitcairn Island is one of the British Empire’s most isolated remnants, a mystical hunk of rock that was largely ignored until 1996. Then Pitcairn’s secret was exposed: generations of rape and child molestation as a way of life. Delving into the South Pacific island’s past, the authors chronicle its 10-year clash with the British legal system, which ripped apart a tiny society.

Last edited:
I 100% agree that it persists. But I don't think it persists in quite the same way, at least in the west. I haven't dug deeply into the facts behind the stories, but I have read that in certain segments of Indian culture, for only one example, mothers can't leave their daughters home unsupervised with male family. (Not picking specifically on India. I'm not an expert in this field and don't know what academic literature exists.) Now, I'm sure that this kind of thing happens in isolated families in the west, but I don't think there is a level of tacit cultural acceptance in the west.

I think that may be analogous to organizational abuse now. Does it happen? Absolutely. But I think it happens on a much more covert level, and I think in a diminished capacity. The idea that children have actual "personhood" is I think a relative late-comer to history. Once again, I'm surmising and guessing based on my limited actual historical knowledge. But I think the past for most people was probably much more horrible than many of us can imagine. (Or for that matter the lives of the many billions living now in extreme poverty.)

Back