My Paper on the Budget Deficit and Uncontrollable Inflation

This is efficient.

It's not "employment" as it's been understood in the US after the New Deal era, though. But I do believe we have a model for the de-industrialized, post-Social Security and "labor rights" West here.

"Work centers that serve as a safety net"

To what end, though? Are you implying that our work force should follow this model, or that the unemployed should apply for this program?

To what end, though? Are you implying that our work force should follow this model, or that the unemployed should apply for this program?

My opinion (and this is very much just an opinion) is that the "economic policy advocates" the US legacy party politicians listen to, very much want to transition to that (or something like that) as the basic "employment" model. I don't advocate it; I just think it's kind of par for the course with efficiency in the context of globalization, competition, and "equality of opportunity". If you (not "you" you, but "general you") wanted to get really technical with the efficiency, a unit of labor could be viewed as a calorie on the "input side" of labor efficiency.

Have you read about Philip Bobbitt's global "market state"?

I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean, so let me frame my view on labor from the academic economic perspective:

Labor ( and thus labor efficiency ), is always assumed to be an equal portion to the output give, multiplied by human capital H. So our production function is equal to a cobb douglas production function Y= f(k)=A*k^alpha*h*L^(1-alpha). Qualifiers for efficiency are measured by our expanded cobb-douglass, where A ( productivity ) is measured by TxE ( a function of technology and efficiency). Technology is a function of the portion of population involved in R&D, over the cost of the project ( in terms of labor), multiplied by the total labor force. This means that increases in R+D contribute to increases in efficiency of the capital. Likewise, efficiency (E) is a factor of market influence ( proximity to outputs, business relationships between input output firms, etc). On our labor side, h ( human capital ) is measured in terms of number of years in education, where each marginal year gives an increase in the value of human capital. If you decide to use the cobb douglas on a per worker term, you divide the entire function by L, so your CD function becomes y=A*K^(alpha)*h^(1-alpha).

So it is in the best interest of the corporate world to have both max efficiency from the work-base, as well as for them to be educated. A unit of input is modified by its human capital premium, where the base unit of input ( in your analogy of a calorie ) is the base unit of input multiplied by h.

Last edited:
Back