My theory of UFOs (honest opinions/rebuttals wanted)

Discussion in 'Consciousness & Science' started by Wormwood, Feb 27, 2018.

1. David Bailey

David Bailey Administrator

Can you edit your post to give us a link to that podcast please.

David

2. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

But why are we all consciously projecting flying saucers? For that theory to be true it would need to be a mass and uniform hallucination. We are all fascinated by genitalia, flying aircraft etc? Hard to imagine that masses are projecting flying saucers, which sometimes abduct them, and perform medical tests on them (which don't always involve genitalia btw). People are fascinated by a lot of things, but we are collectively projecting saucers, alien beings, medical testing etc.? All these phenomenon fit together. Im obsessed with peanut butter and baseball, as are many, and my niece is obsessed with unicorns, but I don't know of any cases where little red men fly down on unicorns and offer people peanut butter or a game of catch.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  3. Ricochet

Ricochet Member

Well, its not my theory as I don't have one. My point is only that this doesn't really fit into any box we have constructed yet, and cases could be made for many theories if you want to make them and are willing to overlook conflicting evidence to do so. I wouldn't be too certain as to the peanut butter and game of catch - as they have been reported to have made pancakes for people. http://www.anomalist.com/reports/pancakes.html This stuff gets very weird.

Wormwood likes this.
  4. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Yea I gotcha. Its extraordinarily complicated and very bizzare. To be honest, I don't really even completely believe my own theory here. Because its likely extraordinarily more complex than Ive framed it. Im more exploring and having fun with ideas than anything.

Ricochet likes this.
  5. David Bailey

I have a lot of sympathy for this idea, particularly when you generalise it to be spiritual aliens. Without that concept, the puzzle of the origin of life just gets pushed back to the puzzle of the origin of life of the alien species.

For me, it is the molecular evidence that is particularly convincing. The sheer quantity of molecular machinery that has to be assembled to get reproducing organism off the ground, is amazing. Remember that all this machinery has to 'evolve' without any benefit of natural selection - at least not in a very strong form - because the inheritance mechanism is yet to be made functional. Conventional biologists waive their hands in the air to supply answers.

I am not a Christian either (since age 20), because I think the probability that any one religion has a unique insight into reality is very slight, and my feeling is that all religions are a unique blend of politics, and some original spiritual insight, watered down over time. When I left Christianity I became an atheist, but now I am simply open minded.

The only thing that makes me wonder about UFO's, is that they seem to be at the same time very advanced and rather primitive. I mean even we have advanced to the point where DNA samples can be obtained from a cheek swab, so for me these strange encounters remain an incredible mystery.

@Wormwod Don't forget I have magical powers here, so I know what you wrote in your deleted post :)

David

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    Obiwan and Wormwood like this.
  6. David Bailey

I have been rather busy recently, so I haven't yet watched your link - but I definitely intend to do so - thanks for adding it.
    As I understand it, a tulpa is a kind of second, benign, personality in the mind created deliberately for interest or fun. As such, the idea fits (just about) within materialism, but a tulpa generated by collective consciousness falls way outside materialism! There is nothing wrong with that, but I tend to feel that non-material reality is very hard to characterise meaningfully. I mean maybe some non-material humans decided to devise the earth biosphere with its biochemistry we now enjoy!

Edit: Sorry but I didn't listen to too much of that link, it was an hour and a half long and didn't seem terribly convincing. I gave up when he explained that he was (or thought be might be) some sort of alien human hybrid! If someone can suggest am interesting position to jump to, I'll try a bit more!

David

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  7. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Wow I had never even considered that. These molecules don’t produce offspring.

8. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

I don’t remember what I deleted but I do edit posts maybe more than I should. I just always want to make sure I’m getting my point across as effectively as possible while being polite. It’s an OCD thing. Kinda.

9. David Bailey

Exactly. There have been various schemes considered such as RNA world. The idea here is that maybe chunks of RNA came first (even though now RNA is an intermediate between DNA and protein synthesis) and that the RNA was itself catalytic. That simplifies the machinery somewhat - but I think few people believe in that scheme any more because the RNA is too unstable. Th molecular reproduction seems to be handled by hand waiving!

David

10. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Breakaway Civilization Con Job or freakin Demons does fit the testimonial evidence better than the absurd idea that a race is so advanced they have command of telepathy, creative genetics, can travel at super-light speeds, or perhaps even jump across spooky "dimensions", still needs to scrape samples out of old ladies with instruments, and have difficulty navigating thunderstorms without crashing.

Wormwood likes this.
  11. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Yea youre right that is strange

12. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

Thank you WW. Another possibility that occurred to me last night is that it's a combination of BAC (Break-Away Civilization) and MIE (Malevolent Inter-dimentional Entities).

I recently subscribed to this YouTube channel. I haven't investigated who this podcaster is, but he offers a good, wide variety of guests and perspectives on UFO's and other spooky stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/user/DisclosureNation/videos

[​IMG]

Wormwood likes this.
  13. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

I listen to these videos at night on my iPad with earbuds while laying in bed.

That is a bad habit because I often fall asleep at 9:30pm and wake up at 5:00am with it still running.

No telling what kind of weird stuff has been injected into my head all night! :)

Wormwood likes this.
  14. Charlie Primero

Charlie Primero Member

This week’s episode of The Higherside Chats supports my thesis that UFO’s are man-made, operate on electro-gravitics, a technology purposely hidden from us for 100 years with retarded Einsteinian Physics to protect the inhuman scam of petroleum billionaires like J.Paul Getty, Rockefeller [Exxon], Queen Elizabeth [BP], and the House of Saud [Aramco].

[​IMG]

#Petroleum #Scam #Environment #UFO #BreakawayCivilization #Conspiracy #FreeEnergy #ET #Alien #Fraud

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/dr-paul-laviolette-anti-gravity-propulsion-aether-physics-secret-

Wormwood likes this.
  15. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Im actually almost totally on board with Jacques Vallees interpretation of the evidence at this point. He started by believing they are extra-terrestrials, but changed his tune after writing a couple of books which actually advocated the extra-terrestrial hypothesis. Shortly after, he developed a new theory. Its that theory which, in my opinion, matches the evidence much better.

Here’s a 5 minute video explaining it

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Charlie Primero likes this.
  16. Wormwood

Wormwood Member

Or here, from Wikipedia:

Vallee proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée states that the evidence, if carefully analyzed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of unknown, highly advanced methods. Vallée states that it is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFOs is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate.[10] Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon.

Charlie Primero likes this.