NASA: Orion Mission. Amazing Science or Intellectually Insulting?

Thanks Craig. I cannot imagine you're not familiar with Thomas Townsend Brown. Here's a quick blurb to summarize;
Thomas Townsend Brown.jpg
"Thomas Townsend Brown was born in 1905 to a well-to-do Zanesville, Ohio family. At an early age, he displayed a keen interest in space travel and dreamed of one day travelling into space himself. His discovery of the electrogravitic phenomena occurred during his high school years, when his interest in space travel led him to toying with a Coolidge tube – a high-voltage x-ray emitting vacuum tube. Brown had the insight to mount the tube on a delicate balance to investigate whether it might produce any thrust. To his surprise the tube moved every time it was turned on. Ruling out X-rays as the cause of this mysterious force, he traced the effect to the high voltage he was applying to the tube’s plates. After additional experiments, Brown eventually developed an electric capacitor device that he termed the gravitator. One version consisted of a wooden box, 2 feet long and 4 inches square, that contained a series of massive, electrically conductive plates made of lead and separated from one another by electrically insulating sheets of glass, which served as the capacitor’s dielectric medium. When energized with up to 150,000 volts of Direct Current, Brown’s gravitator developed a thrust in the direction of its positively charged end."

This is a great web site to study his research and notes.
www.rexresearch.com/brown1/brown1.htm.

Browns work has been heavily marginalized as simply ion wind (Mythbusters said so), yet the research specifically makes the point the tests were performed in a vacuum. Here's a video showing T.T. Brown, his lab, and the vacuum chamber.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4hygoD3RU

Here's the vacuum chamber;
Vacuum chamber.jpg

Here's the large vacuum chamber Brown Used;
Large vacuum chamber.jpg

But of course, according to Wikipedia;
"Thomas Townsend Brown (March 18, 1905 – October 22, 1985) was an American inventor whose research into odd electrical effects led him to believe he had discovered a connection between strong electric fields and gravity, a type of antigravity effect. For most of his life he attempted to develop devices based on his ideas, trying to promote them for use by industry and the military. He came up with the name "Biefeld-Brown effect" for the phenomenon he had discovered and called the field of study electrogravitics.
Instead of being an antigravity force, what Brown observed has generally been attributed to electrohydrodynamics, the movement of charged particles that transfers their momentum to surrounding neutral particles in air, also called "ionic drift" or "ionic wind".
In recent years Brown's research has had an influence in the community of amateur experimenters who build "ionic propulsion lifters" powered by high voltage. There are still claims Brown discovered antigravity, an idea popular with the unidentified flying object (UFO) community and spawning many conspiracy theories."

Paul LaViolette's wrote a book and chapters on the life of Thomas Townsend Brown. LaViolette is also involved in this research.

How about Dr.Eugene Podkletnov? Here's a great video series interview.

And here's a video I happen to find very fascinating. There's no way to validate it, so you have to take it at face value, but I think it has genuine vibe. I highly recommend watching this.

Just thought I'd return the favor with a few I find interesting.

Attachments

• Vacuum chamber.jpg
    Vacuum chamber.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Vacuum chamber.jpg
    Vacuum chamber.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Craig. I cannot imagine you're not familiar with Thomas Townsend Brown. Here's a quick blurb to summarize;
View attachment 366
"Thomas Townsend Brown was born in 1905 to a well-to-do Zanesville, Ohio family. At an early age, he displayed a keen interest in space travel and dreamed of one day travelling into space himself. His discovery of the electrogravitic phenomena occurred during his high school years, when his interest in space travel led him to toying with a Coolidge tube – a high-voltage x-ray emitting vacuum tube. Brown had the insight to mount the tube on a delicate balance to investigate whether it might produce any thrust. To his surprise the tube moved every time it was turned on. Ruling out X-rays as the cause of this mysterious force, he traced the effect to the high voltage he was applying to the tube’s plates. After additional experiments, Brown eventually developed an electric capacitor device that he termed the gravitator. One version consisted of a wooden box, 2 feet long and 4 inches square, that contained a series of massive, electrically conductive plates made of lead and separated from one another by electrically insulating sheets of glass, which served as the capacitor’s dielectric medium. When energized with up to 150,000 volts of Direct Current, Brown’s gravitator developed a thrust in the direction of its positively charged end."

This is a great web site to study his research and notes. www.rexresearch.com/brown1/brown1.htm.

Browns work has been heavily marginalized as simply ion wind (Mythbusters said so), yet the research specifically makes the point the tests were performed in a vacuum. Here's a video showing T.T. Brown, his lab, and the vacuum chamber.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp4hygoD3RU

Here's the vacuum chamber;
View attachment 367

Here's the large vacuum chamber Brown Used;
View attachment 370

But of course, according to Wikipedia;
"Thomas Townsend Brown (March 18, 1905 – October 22, 1985) was an American inventor whose research into odd electrical effects led him to believe he had discovered a connection between strong electric fields and gravity, a type of antigravity effect. For most of his life he attempted to develop devices based on his ideas, trying to promote them for use by industry and the military. He came up with the name "Biefeld-Brown effect" for the phenomenon he had discovered and called the field of study electrogravitics.
Instead of being an antigravity force, what Brown observed has generally been attributed to electrohydrodynamics, the movement of charged particles that transfers their momentum to surrounding neutral particles in air, also called "ionic drift" or "ionic wind".
In recent years Brown's research has had an influence in the community of amateur experimenters who build "ionic propulsion lifters" powered by high voltage. There are still claims Brown discovered antigravity, an idea popular with the unidentified flying object (UFO) community and spawning many conspiracy theories."

Paul LaViolette's wrote a book and chapters on the life of Thomas Townsend Brown. LaViolette is also involved in this research.

How about Dr.Eugene Podkletnov? Here's a great video series interview.

And here's a video I happen to find very fascinating. There's no way to validate it, so you have to take it at face value, but I think it has genuine vibe. I highly recommend watching this.

Just thought I'd return the favor with a few I find interesting.

There is so much buried science that it's downright depressing.

Well. This is not helping as most of what's in your post makes little sense to me.

"How can I believe . ." ?? What I stated was just a simple fact - that using the response of "that's an opinion" is - in this case - a cop-out.

#2 I understand what you stated. Perhaps it doesn't convey what you meant. My response is an accurate one based on your words.

#3 If you are claiming that there is such a system which currently meets both those criteria then simply point out what it is.

#4 I have explained what I meant by "side of the fence" twice now. Re-read and grasp it please. It's nothing complex.

So, your non-response basically acknowledges you're okay with appearing as a conceited hypocrite. Alright. I waited patiently, but I can see you're spreading yourself generously all over the forum, so responding was not an issue.

You stay classy Saiko.

So, your non-response basically acknowledges you're okay with appearing as a conceited hypocrite. Alright. I waited patiently, but I can see you're spreading yourself generously all over the forum, so responding was not an issue.

You stay classy Saiko.
lol.gif
Stay pressed. Plus, an attempt to re-start an argument from two weeks ago? Really?

lol.gif
Stay pressed. Plus, an attempt to re-start an argument from two weeks ago? Really?
That's an idiotic and childish response on many levels.

So, you either realize you're wrong and are trying to save face by running away from having to admit it.

Or...

You're just too stupid to realize and understand just how stupid you really are.

Last edited:
That's an idiotic and childish response on many levels.

So, you either realize you're wrong and are trying to save face by running away from having to admit it.

Or...

You're just too stupid to realize and understand just how stupid you really are.
lol.gif
Like I stated before - stay pressed.

I haven't seen you over at the 9/11 thread. I thought that stuff was right up your alley. Think about stopping by some time.
I thought about it, but IMO there's nothing to debate or argue. It's clear from the totality of events surrounding and instigated from 9/11 as an excuse and or justification to finance the war machine, global hegemony, and quasi-police state, the US is creeping toward, that from my perspective, it was engineered.

I refuse to engage Cognitive Dissonance and Normalcy Bias.

But thank you for the thought. Who knows, I may.

Happy New Year.

I thought about it, but IMO there's nothing to debate or argue. It's clear from the totality of events surrounding and instigated from 9/11 as an excuse and or justification to finance the war machine, global hegemony, and quasi-police state, the US is creeping toward, that from my perspective, it was engineered.

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year :)

9/11 for me is a lot like trying to nail down the UFO issue. The more I think about it and the more I learn about it, the weirder and weirder it gets. It's so strange. What I find most strange is people's inability or unwillingness to see how strange it is.

What leaves me most perplexed about the events is this: that whoever (or whatever) is responsible seemed to almost go out of their way to make sure that certain aspects of the "operation" were made obvious to anybody who bothered to look-- things that could've otherwise easily remained hidden. It's as if these 'powers that be' are just messing with us, almost insisting that they can be however reckless and overt they desire and still get away with it. Whoever planned 9/11 had no intention of keeping everything hidden, as if they knew for certain they would never have to suffer any consequences.

9/11 for me is a lot like trying to nail down the UFO issue. The more I think about it and the more I learn about it, the weirder and weirder it gets. It's so strange. What I find most strange is people's inability or unwillingness to see how strange it is.

What leaves me most perplexed about the events is this: that whoever (or whatever) is responsible seemed to almost go out of their way to make sure that certain aspects of the "operation" were made obvious to anybody who bothered to look-- things that could've otherwise easily remained hidden. It's as if these 'powers that be' are just messing with us, almost insisting that they can be however reckless and overt they desire and still get away with it. Whoever planned 9/11 had no intention of keeping everything hidden, as if they knew for certain they would never have to suffer any consequences.

A great many who have researched the esoteric, occult, and 9/11 express opinions that these events are part of a strategy to not only subjugate mentally and physically, but spiritually as well. So, obvious clues are necessary to create Cognitive Dissonance, to fracture the bonds of reality, and essentially Gaslight the population.

I think that 9/11 was simply a job too big to completely cover up. Besides, the people who would conceive of, and do this sort of things aren't going to be the sharpest tools in the shed. The kind of great intelligence, organization and attention to detail required to do it right would have required the kind of people who would never commit such a horrible crime for any reason.

In my opinion, that's why there is such an enormous amount of backfilling in the official story. They just didn't think of everything.

Happy New Year.
So now you're posting about 9/11 in a thread about the Orion spacecraft? Like I keep stating . . .

I think that 9/11 was simply a job too big to completely cover up. Besides, the people who would conceive of, and do this sort of things aren't going to be the sharpest tools in the shed. The kind of great intelligence, organization and attention to detail required to do it right would have required the kind of people who would never commit such a horrible crime for any reason.

In my opinion, that's why there is such an enormous amount of backfilling in the official story. They just didn't think of everything.

I think you're right. I guess I was trying to make a point by intentionally putting forth provocative ideas or something-- just to say the evidence is so overwhelming. Though I really like how you put it here. You have a knack for breaking things down and building up very lucid explanations. But I guess that's why you're a writer and stuff.

I'd say a good portion of individuals working for the federal government in D.C. comprise a fairly large cesspool of stupidity and bad intentions.
I was just thinking about how many people probably work for the CIA alone. Many thousands, I don't know the exact number but it's a lot. So taking that into consideration, I thought about how many people must be lacking the ethical foresight to avoid working for one of the most corrupt and destructive organizations on the planet. I don't care if an employee is a simple file clerk. They have made choice to associate with an organization that, at least in the modern West, has caused more human suffering than any that come to mind at the moment. That's really messed up to me.

Certainly a possibility and a theory with no less validity than others.

However Craig, if you look into the occult meaning of the numbers 9 and 11, I think you'll find it interesting how this could apply.

Back