NDE recanted

Bernardo Kastrup: So Shen1987, I'm calling your bluff. Are you really going to accept any evidence supporting the afterlife if you're shown it?

Shen1987: [stares into the camera with a childish smile, then shakes his head] No...

Bernardo: You want to get out and beat the rush hour traffic?

Shen1987: [stares into the camera with a childish smile, then nods] Yes, thank you! [walks across the stage waving at the other users]

*sighs* oh dear.

Haha, oh my goodness, no! Maybe 100 years ago most Texans had hundreds of acres, but nowadays most people have 1/4 to 1/2 an acre around their house, if they live in a house and not an apartment. I would've adored living on 400 acres of land growing up, wow, but these days it's more the very affluent, farmers, and ranchers who own anything more than a few acres. Me being none of those, I have to deal with 1/4 acre (or is it 1/8?) near a highway, in the middle of suburbia.

Should you have the opportunity to visit Texas someday, there are a plethora of places to visit. Lots of different climates, histories, and cultures coming together; it's why some folks think the state should be divided up. There are some very beautiful places arojnd the state, if you have the patience to get there. I've heard some funny stories of people from out of state who could not believe that after a 10-hour drive, they were still in Texas.

Well, well, small world. I'm in the DFW myself. And having a .25 acre lot would be great, but hard to find with new construction. I was lucky enough to buy on a green belt, so my house backs up to a community pond.
It blows my mind that there is so much space here, but all these new houses are built on maybe an eighth of an acre. I'm originally from Utah, btw. Moved here three years ago.

Haha, oh my goodness, no! Maybe 100 years ago most Texans had hundreds of acres, but nowadays most people have 1/4 to 1/2 an acre around their house, if they live in a house and not an apartment. I would've adored living on 400 acres of land growing up, wow, but these days it's more the very affluent, farmers, and ranchers who own anything more than a few acres. Me being none of those, I have to deal with 1/4 acre (or is it 1/8?) near a highway, in the middle of suburbia.

Should you have the opportunity to visit Texas someday, there are a plethora of places to visit. Lots of different climates, histories, and cultures coming together; it's why some folks think the state should be divided up. There are some very beautiful places arojnd the state, if you have the patience to get there. I've heard some funny stories of people from out of state who could not believe that after a 10-hour drive, they were still in Texas.

Dallas/Fort Worth is a great airport. Other than that, I think Texas is pretty much worthless. It's definitely not a good place to visit considering the alternatives.

I think you might be overlooking something, Super Sexy..........quite heavenly

Lol

Say, where did your new picture go? Did it have something to do with Chris? Wasn't he trying to bully you into changing it or something? I might be confabulating that. Not sure.

I was joking. Texas is great. I thought I should mention that as I don't want to hurt TwF's feelings, as he's brought up Texas like five million times since joining the forum, so I assume it's a source of pride for him or something.

Reactions: tim
I'm really disappointed Tim. I never gave permission for that image of me to be used here.

Tsk, tsk, I'm going to have to report you. :/

Reactions: tim
Back