New Interview with Philip Mereton and Alex Tsakiris

Excellent interview, where at times I was in agreement with Alex and other times i was in agreement with Philip, Alex has little confidence in a paradigm shift, Philip insists it will happen but in time, materialism will collapse in the face of the mounting evidence that materialistic science refuses to acknowledge or doesn't know how to, such as paranormal phenomena, consciousness, NDE, and other stuff, Alex thinks it's deeply ingrained in us to go with the materialistic model, and that it also works at providing us with useful material technologies, so we are more inclined to stick with it.

Will the scales of science tip, and materialism be forced to accept an immaterial aspect into science? Will the paranormal data be to much to be dismissed? Or will the materialistic agenda prevail?

Who knows.

My message to both parties, is keep doing what you do, I like to quote a poetical rapper and arguably the best ever, Tu Pac Shakur.

I want, when they see me, They know that everyday when I'm breathing is for us to go further. Everytime I speak I want the truth to come out. Everytime I speak I want a shiver. I don't want them to be like they know what I'm gonna say because it's polite.

Im not saying I'm gonna rule the world or I'm gonna change the world, but I guarantee you that I will spark the brain that will change the world.

And that's our job, It's to spark somebody else watching us. We might not be the one's, but let's not be selfish and because we not gonna change the world let's not talk about how we should change it. I don't know how to change it, but I know if I keep talking about how dirty it is out here, somebody's gonna clean it up.

~ Tu Pac

Back