Pizzagate. Plus, Ex-FBI Undercover Agent Bob Hamer |357|

Well, I guess what's important here is not what the coded emails mean, but rather the association of the various players to the right or left wing.

Good lord.

Actually it is. When you consider the possibility - as surely you must as a rational person - that the whole thing was a plot to discredit and derail the Democratic campaign. Which is actually what it achieved.

I thought I remembered him supporting brexit and ukip but I can't find any evidence of that right now, I shouldn't have presumed to speak for him in the first place.

Might be Phil Hine? He stood for UKIP didn't he? Ray Goodwin seems to be some sort of Britain First supporter if I recall correctly.

How do you define right-wing/left wing?

Usual traditional manner: supporters of the Labour Party in UK vs Tories. Equivalent splits elsewhere. I don't always reference things politically as I don't give a toss about politics personally but this is definitely a political issue.

Sorry to intrude into the conspiracy theory safe space where secondhand accounts of OOBEs & Google image searches for art are now proof enough of guilt...but I think the bar to clear at this point is - and I am sad it's come to this - Rational Wiki:

Pizzagate - RationalWiki

Satanic ritual abuse - RationalWiki

They provide a much better case against these than anything the various conspiracy promoting Alexes on the net have provided. In fact, as I recall, one of those Alexes was forced to apologize for his promotion of Pizzagate?

Pedophiles Rule the World
Paul Joseph Watson

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-been-secretly-filmed-4915421
Details buried in original court papers filed against pervert Jeffrey Epstein, 61, reveal that he recorded the sordid orgies he threw for VIPs at his luxury homes using cameras hidden in the walls of guest bedrooms.
There is no suggestion that Prince Andrew knew Roberts was being held as a sex slave by the tycoon and she claims she first met the royal when the financier took her to Europe and North Africa in 2001.
They add that Roberts’ claims that she was forced to tell Epstein all about her sexual encounters so he could use the information to “blackmail” the royal.

She further claims she was sex-trafficked to “many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well known Prime Minister, and other world leaders”.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...hil-interview-exposes-global-elite-pedophiles

Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles
Among those who raped her, she said, were high-ranking law-enforcement officials, major sports figures, and even top U.S. politicians. Oftentimes, she was taken to extravagant mansions where the “clients” would rape, torture, and abuse her and other captive children. Many of the “clients” were “pillars of the community,”
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-20070093
Labour MP Tom Watson has said police must investigate claims of a "powerful paedophile ring" linked to a previous prime minister's "senior adviser" and Parliament.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/18/london-police-vip-child-sex-abuse-murder

London police: we believe claims of ‘VIP’ child sex abuse and murder
Scotland Yard says victim’s allegations against prominent political and establishment figures are credible and true
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...der-plots-to-block-Dutroux-investigation.html

The Belgian judge who saved two young girls from Marc Dutroux's paedophile dungeon broke down in the witness box yesterday, alleging high-level murder plots to stop his investigation into a child-sex mafia.

Jean-Marc Connerotte choked in tears on the fourth day of the trial, describing the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out.​
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview

Lelievre told police, Dutroux and Nihoul met frequently in the exercise yard, making plans. The judge investigating the case, Jean-Marc Connerotte, believed Nihoul was the brains behind the operation.
I met Nihoul in a restaurant in Brussels. 'I am the Monster of Belgium,' he roared at me by way of greeting.
He will never come to court, he said, because the information he has about important people in Belgium would bring the government down.

Last edited:
I am trying to find a post I made in another forum that is relevant to this thread. But some of the forums seem to be missing. Is that permanent or will they be coming back?

Sorry to intrude into the conspiracy theory safe space where secondhand accounts of OOBEs & Google image searches for art are now proof enough of guilt...but I think the bar to clear at this point is - and I am sad it's come to this - Rational Wiki:

Pizzagate - RationalWiki

Satanic ritual abuse - RationalWiki

They provide a much better case against these than anything the various conspiracy promoting Alexes on the net have provided. In fact, as I recall, one of those Alexes was forced to apologize for his promotion of Pizzagate?

Your turn to the RationalWiki as the sourse reminds me of the Dennis Rawlins' legendary "sTARBABY" article. As we can recall, Dennis, a devout paranormal skeptic, was so shocked by conspiratorial actions of his fellow paranormal skeptics - an attempt to distort research data to support their agenda - that he published a whistleblowing text in the pro-paranormal magazine "Fate" that he deeply disliked.

It is ironic that now the situation is reversed: decades ago, a skeptic told the truth about the real conspiracy among the highest figures of the skeptical movement in a proponent magazine. Today, a proponent turn to deservedly infamous skeptical sourse to refute the imaginary conspiratoral narrative based on incoherent and unsupported speculations.

I don't have time to do an exhaustive catalog, but I'll take a stab. I found this own my own last night after you mentioned googling "disgusting pizzagate art." The first hit that I got was to this page, and the first (top left) set of artwork featured was this. The caption says "OK, here's some pieces from the woman whose art decorates the podestas' favorite pizza place."

I clicked a Google link a little further down, and found an old reddit thread talking about those very images and the alleged association to Podesta or Comet Ping Pong, where someone posted "This is a bit misleading. The artist is Kim Noble. She's a ritual abuse / mind control survivor, who has multiple personalities. She painted these sick pieces of art. There is SOME art that is on display at Comet Ping Pong, that RESEMBLES one of her pieces (it's a picture of a body and many bodies leaving it), which someone made a comparison to some of Kim Noble's work (disassociation is a critical component to the abuse/mind control)."

So, not to take an anonymous reddit poster's word for it, I did some more Googling and could not find anything where any of Kim Noble's art was displayed at Comet Ping Pong, at Podesta's house, or any mention of Kim Noble by Podesta or Alefantis or anyone else in that circle. Kim Noble definitely has issues - she at least claims to be a survivor of childhood sexual abuse and much of her "art" relates to that. It's intentionally disturbing, and not my cup of tea.

So this seems to be a baseless claim. It, in my opinion, was by far the most disturbing of the artwork on that site. The rest of it was pretty ho-hum. I mean, it's not the kind of artwork I have on the wall of my house, but someone who's really into modern art can have some weird stuff, and it doesn't trigger any "pedo" alarms with me.

Now back to you - other than Kim Noble's art, which doesn't seem to be associated with Podesta or Alefantis, what is there?
I think we need a full cataloging of all that's out there and what the associations are. All the artwork associated with the Podesta's, all the artwork from Comet Ping Pong, all the Kim Nobel stuff and associated links/non-links.

Your turn to the RationalWiki as the sourse reminds me of the Dennis Rawlins' legendary "sTARBABY" article. As we can recall, Dennis, a devout paranormal skeptic, was so shocked by conspiratorial actions of his fellow paranormal skeptics - an attempt to distort research data to support their agenda - that he published a whistleblowing text in the pro-paranormal magazine "Fate" that he deeply disliked.

It is ironic that now the situation is reversed: decades ago, a skeptic told the truth about the real conspiracy among the highest figures of the skeptical movement in a proponent magazine. Today, a proponent turn to deservedly infamous skeptical sourse to refute the imaginary conspiratoral narrative based on incoherent and unsupported speculations.

There's been several other masterful debunking (cough Michael Hughes /cough) but they are all dismissed and summarily ignored in order to claim there is no contrary evidence or argument. Remind you of any other demographic's behaviour? Clue: the podcast whose board this is used to call this crap out and show up people who were doing just this with the data once upon a time.

Do any of the nay-sayers here care to go through more than a couple of the weirder, more difficult emails and offer an idea of what's being said? Without that, all the debunking means nothing. Weird or dark art is not what makes me suspicious; the coded emails are what make me suspicious.
Well, I was addressing what Alex mentioned as the key item, and that was the art.

With the emails, I haven't seen anything that seems like "coded" language, but it sounds like we pick up in the middle of a conversation and don't understand the context, so some people irresponsibly started throwing around accusations of molesting children.

Someone saying that they'll have some children in a hot tub for some adults' pleasure makes me suspicious. And I think only a group of fuckin' weirdos would come chorusing to their defense . . . I guess the debunkers are ready to send their kiddos on over to that hot tub?

It's been a few months, but from what I recall, that particular email wasn't even very mysterious. They were gathering at someone's house, one of the women attending would have her children with her, so the host (I guess that was Podesta?) said he would heat up the hot tub for them, and said the kids would provide entertainment. Which is exactly the way normal people talk about having kids around. The fact that some weirdos think this sounds like child molesting says more about them than about the Podesta group.

Also, no one's calling for these guys to be hung in town square (without a proper investigation (which would never happen)), so it gets ridiculous hearing that being implied.

It's irresponsible to throw around accusations of child molesting against specific people unless there is some good evidence, and in this case there just isn't any.

Yea and gangbangers talking through text that they need a biscuit (a gun) is normal. I swear some people are so naive

For what it's worth, this video by Marty Leeds seems to be a pretty thorough review of much of the "evidence." Again, not all is compelling, but there's definitely some smoke here.

Back