Pizzagate. Plus, Ex-FBI Undercover Agent Bob Hamer |357|

What would that have to do with you being naive though? This site is spiraling put of control. Too many idiots who get pissy, cognitive bias and such. I mean look at malf this is his 2nd site his first one scepcop forum. I experienced things your hero's never will lab or real life. Get off the internet and go find what your looking for

Silence liking your comment speaks volumes that moron can't comprehend why tk is detrmential going mainstream

Alex, you have repeatedly said that when you approach a conspiracy, the first question you ask is 'who gains the most from this narrative'. You seem to have abandoned that heuristic here.

Randi was recorded soliciting sex from a minor. Guess since he was convicted in a court of law he's innocent. I'd be more inclined to think malf and novella were lovers tbh

What would that have to do with you being naive though? This site is spiraling put of control. Too many idiots who get pissy, cognitive bias and such. I mean look at malf this is his 2nd site his first one scepcop forum. I experienced things your hero's never will lab or real life. Get off the internet and go find what your looking for
Heh. My only other online weakness is chess.com

There's only so many hours a day I can waste.

Alex and/or David. Off topic (or possibly not) but where have 'Critical Debates' and 'Other Stuff' gone?
Alex decided that the Critical Debates and "Other Stuff" sections should go, to try to focus the forum a bit more about what it is about. I'm not sure I would have got rid of "Other Stuff".

David

For what it's worth, this video by Marty Leeds seems to be a pretty thorough review of much of the "evidence." Again, not all is compelling, but there's definitely some smoke here.

Thanks for that - I would really recommend that everyone here listens to that video. As you say, there are some places where the logic seems a bit shakey, but the point is that it is all tied in to the emails released by WikoLeaks. The fact that these emails are in code becomes obvious as you go on. The code matches the one that is supposedly translated by the FBI document. Notice also, that numerous people in this story - with close contacts with Hilary, Podesta, etc - have been busted for indecent acts against children - so it is tough to argue (as I suggested earlier, in my ignorance) that this code might refer to something completely different. OTH, you might argue that to keep a code secure you really need to change it from time to time - but I suppose Hillary never was very careful about security.

I think this is the document that I was asking Alex for. Anyone who doesn't believe this stuff should start by listening to this video - it is hard to give specific listening points because the whole video maps a set of connections.

David

Philemon, for those of us not wanting to watch an hour-long video, could you point out where you think there's some smoke?

Sadly, there is no real looking into Pizzagate without squandering some time. Aside from perusing some of the Reddit thread that was archived elsewhere after it was taken down, the content of this video makes up much of what I know of Pizzagate. As I said there's smoke here - I didn't say fire. There is no definite clincher that I've encountered so far. But, as Alex puts it, if I had kids, I wouldn't let them around these people. Just watch the video and see for yourself. You'll understand. In my first post on this thread, I mention that the FBI document and the variously sourced info regarding the pizza-related codewords are what this whole thing stands or falls on. I was hoping I wouldn't be one of the forum members most familiar with this whole thing - because I haven't looked into it now in several months and who knows how it has progressed since then. HOWEVER, all this said, even if there's not a massive pedo-ring going on here, there's still an awful lot of things that are really, really, really weird. Not just by prudish standards - by nearly any standard. If you can't stand to sit through the whole hour-long video, just scroll around and watch a few minutes here and there and see if anything catches your attention.

Alex decided that the Critical Debates and "Other Stuff" sections should go, to try to focus the forum a bit more about what it is about. I'm not sure I would have got rid of "Other Stuff".

David
If so, isn't it rash to just delete all those threads that so many people contributed to - rather than at least merging them with other subforums or saving them somehow? (Edit: + all of Sciborg's resources threads, the NDEs video thread, the very long conspiracy topic threads, etc. etc....) (I realize this isn't the place to talk about this, so I won't continue any discussion here.)

Last edited:
If so, isn't it rash to just delete all those threads that so many people contributed to - rather than at least merging them with other subforums or saving them somewhow? (Edit: + all of Sciborg's resources threads, the NDEs video thread, the very long conspiracy topic threads, etc. etc....) (I realize this isn't the place to talk about this, so I won't continue any discussion here.)
Let's have a PM and invite Sci and Alex to discuss all this - I'll create it now.

I should add that this is really Alex's brainchild, and although I knew he was thinking about it, I certainly didn't realise it would happen so abruptly, or that it would destroy so much information.

David

Let's have a PM and invite Sci and Alex to discuss all this - I'll create it now.

I should add that this is really Alex's brainchild, and although I knew he was thinking about it, I certainly didn't realise it would happen so abruptly, or that it would destroy so much information.

David

Why PM? Such global decision requires an open discussion involving all members of the forum. Isn't Skeptiko a community?! And imporant communal changes cannot be made without a participation of all members.

P.S. If you will refuse to discuss this global transformation of forum openly and publicly, at least invite as many people as possible. Including me.

Why PM? Such global decision requires an open discussion involving all members of the forum. Isn't Skeptiko a community?! And imporant communal changes cannot be made without a participation of all members.

P.S. If you will refuse to discuss this global transformation of forum openly and publicly, at least invite as many people as possible. Including me.
Yeah, thanks for the invitation David but I don't care to participate in a small private exchange like that.

Back