Pizzagate. Plus, Ex-FBI Undercover Agent Bob Hamer |357|

I mean if the big idea that's been talked about for ages that its consciousness that creates reality, then those with said consciousness can also be manifesting the legendary evil incarnates that haunt us.

So, evil beings literally exist, and we created them by thinking about them?

So, evil beings literally exist, and we created them by thinking about them?

I wouldn't say it like that... that's all just sittin' around and simply thinking up stuff. Probably way more complicated than that in the whole infinite scheme of things

I wouldn't say it like that... that's all just sittin' around and simply thinking up stuff. Probably way more complicated than that in the whole infinite scheme of things

OK. And how about good spirits, and God? Did we create those too in whichever complicated way it happens?

OK. And how about good spirits, and God? Did we create those too in whichever complicated way it happens?

Lol, if I or anyone could answer that, then we'd be God. And if so, we wouldn't be hanging about posting musings on internet forums. We'd be using our powers for much more important stuff.... like hitting the blackjack tables in Vegas or becoming invisible and hanging out in NFL cheerleader locker rooms. ;;/?

OK, you seemed more confident that we generate evil metaphysical entities with our thoughts (albeit in some complicated way), so I'm wondering naturally why you're backing off and not being so confident about us generating good ones with our thoughts.

OK, you seemed more confident that we generate evil metaphysical entities with our thoughts (albeit in some complicated way), so I'm wondering naturally why you're backing off and not being so confident about us generating good ones with our thoughts.

I don't recall ever saying or implying that.

Besides, the world is not all purely evil now is it? Its also filled with lots of good. There ya go!

If there is objective evil, then what is unreasonable about the possibility that there is a most evil being? Call it Satan, Lucifer or the Devil, or call it whatever you like (or let it remain nameless) - but by definition, if evil beings exist, then one of them is the most evil being (unless multiple evil beings are equally most evil).

Because linking it to the biblical Satan leaves us having to be fundies rejecting superior scholarship because of paranoid, unfalsifiable claims about how we don't believe in the biblical Satan because he tricked us into not believing in him and, hence, that's just proof that he - and the fundamentalist view of the bible - are true.

For me, it's far more satisfying to see what is written in the bible about this evil force as evidence that certain cultures in history have also encountered this force and struggled to name it and define it. It is a contribution toward understanding - but it is partial and inexact and comes with a lot of baggage.

Another thing... how is it that all these hauntings always have an evil frightening intent? Instead of the spirits that throw stuff around and cause damage, or cause ill health, or present themselves in scary visages, where's the opposite (good intentioned) spirits? Like you come home and instead of a mess, your walls were painted that new color you always wanted.... or instead of causing disease or psychological damage, cures what's been ailing you.... or instead of apporting pebbles or water from your ceiling, why not m&m's or chocolate chip cookies for a family to enjoy?? :D

There actually are accounts of benevolent entities doing exactly this kind of thing. I can't recall exactly where I read numerous accounts like this, but I believe it was in one of Colin Wilson's books. Probably "The Occult" or "Mysteries" or both. I remember something about a family waking up and their house would be tidied up and various things would be placed in their shoes - food or valuables or something. Anyway, there were additional stories like that in there, and there are others out there I am sure. Seek and ye shall find.

There actually are accounts of benevolent entities doing exactly this kind of thing. I can't recall exactly where I read numerous accounts like this, but I believe it was in one of Colin Wilson's books. Probably "The Occult" or "Mysteries" or both. I remember something about a family waking up and their house would be tidied up and various things would be placed in their shoes - food or valuables or something. Anyway, there were additional stories like that in there, and there are others out there I am sure. Seek and ye shall find.

Ah yes, I read those books and others of his way long time ago. :)

I'm wondering naturally why you're backing off and not being so confident about us generating good ones with our thoughts.

I don't recall ever saying or implying that.

You implied it in your very previous post:

Lol, if I or anyone could answer that, then we'd be God.

This is a far cry from a confident answer that yes, as with evil entities, we generate good entities!

Because linking it to the biblical Satan leaves us having to be fundies

It needn't be linked, and we needn't be fundies - I'm not. Choose an alternative name if you prefer! Zoroaster preferred "Angra Mainyu", for example. Who knows what the "right" name is? - that's not as important as acknowledging the existence of this being.

You implied it in your very previous post:

Huh? You concluded that from me saying about how hauntings seem to be populated by 'evil' entities? Sorry, wasn't what I meant at all. :)

ok, later, im a going ta sleep now

edit: i'm up

Last edited:
Laird, are you a Christian then? I wondered how you got interested in paranormal phenomena or consciousness. I have noticed from reading and interacting with Christians that there is a scarcity amongst them of anything dealing with precognitive dreams and synchronicity, which has always struck me as slightly strange as I've always assumed most people have those experiences.

There are benevolent and malevolent entities, I wouldn't trust most of them unless they are your family, what is and how other dimensions operate is too complex for most of our current understandings. It takes a lot of work, some people set up contracts with these entities

I recommend to anyone and everyone to take the time to learn the details of this story. There's plenty of smoke, and there's plenty of fire. Every detail in this video could be expanded upon. One hour only scratches the surface.

This video lost me when I heard the statement "Obama is gay.". Sorry, can't buy it.

David as He-Man. :D
take some time off Malf... now that I think of it, didn't you say yr goodbyes to all of us last week???

email me in a few days if you want to come back.

Last edited:
If you want to get rid of me you have taken the first decisive step. Hello to you too. Feel free to ban people left right and centre because you have the power of Greyskull. Don't forget it. Oh and if this is rude, I will have to email Alex directly and complain about you and your behaviour.
Hey D.R. I realize yr new here, but we are trying to set a different tone in the forum... a little more info/link oriented and a little less snipping. also, pls appreciate that our moderator David has a tough job, so take it easy on him. why don't you email me directly and we can discuss.

If I read this right, what is it you expect? This is a forum where people are going to have differing opinions. However I for one certainly wouldn't object if someone would start a thread such as, 'Pizzagate: Supporting Evidence Discussion Only Please.'.... or something to that effect.

Also I kinda wanna apologize/not apologize for the fact that it is in my nature not to take the whole internet forums thing so seriously and post all the time like I got a pole up my a**.
Yin/Yang.. post serious/post funny .I am snarky. I use sarcasm. Some people love sarcasm. Some people absolutely loath it. What can ya do.
And I do also enjoy all the shared 'arcana' posted here by the members. There's a lot of deep s*** you guys are into and I appreciate it all whether I agree with it or not
pls tone it down going forward (or take it elsewhere as others have discussed)... it discourages folks from joining the conversation... and some of them may have good stuff to add.

Huh? You concluded that from me saying about how hauntings seem to be populated by 'evil' entities? Sorry, wasn't what I meant at all. :)

Man, it's tedious trying to show you what you said/implied when you deny it. I'm not sure I will continue beyond this post.

You wrote originally:

I tend to go along with the hypothesis that we humans actually manifest much of this stuff [metaphysical evil --Laird] based on our collective beliefs, ie, the collective unconscious, as it were.

That - aside from the modification, "tend to" - is a pretty definitive statement that you believe that we manifest evil entities through our collective beliefs. So, i was curious to know whether you have the same belief about good entities (that we manifest them through our collective beliefs), including God, and I asked you directly. Your response was to deflect my question with:

Lol, if I or anyone could answer that, then we'd be God.

So, you clearly don't seem as confident that we manifest good entities as you are that we manifest evil entities. I simply found that curious. If you want to comment on this discrepancy, I'd be very interested, but if you're going to deny/deflect again, then I probably won't bother responding.

Back