Pizzagate. Plus, Ex-FBI Undercover Agent Bob Hamer |357|

Now I think of it, why are they naming the names of these kids, apparently siblings, if this is all supposed to be hush hush coded stuff? lol

Last edited:
MAN don't care cause they can make up stories or narratives like Trump colluding with Russia and CNN journalists caught on tape more or less saying it's made up. Phedophilia seems to be running rampant all over the world, from churches, to hollywood, to Sandusky and the Olympics. Maybe certain outlets don't want to leak a story cause some people in their camps are involved in their own rings

Ok... easy to find. Online story, while not completely false was retracted as not meeting editorial standards.

Is there actual audio of these writers saying the 'whole' russia thing is all made up?

Admittedly CNN has been a real joke.... stiff collared corporate culture nobs trying to be cool and hip, lol
Personally I gave up cable spews shows a number of years ago.

Odd though, otoh, all these elite muckity mucks are all involved in pedo rings, but the same strata of muckity mucks couldn't possibly have done something like colludeding with russia to help sway an election.
I mean, even disregarding Trump involvement, its well established Putin engages in a highly thought out strategic kind of cyber guerrilla warfare with the goal of destabilizing a targeted county's political and social systems

Whats really 'great' about these methods is that it's all sort of vague, ephemeral, vaporware.
There's nothing physical for people to grasp. iow, its not like an army of rooskies marched in and started causing physical damage or something

Last edited:
Here's what I think. The MSM would LUUUUUUUUUV to get something soooo incredibly mindblowing on the air and in the press because it'd mean $$$$$$$$.
Which brings me back to what has been said before. It's probably been looked at.... and I mean looked at.... and determined there was not much there beyond political mud throwing and the usual mental association grabbing to manufacture an issue
No! The MSM were incredibly biassed towards Hillary and against Trump. CNN even let Hillary have advance notice of the questions she and Trump would be asked. The MSM didn't even do much with the four women who publicly accused Bill Clinton of rape or sexual assault (one of those was the woman who also accused Hillary of pressuring her not to report the crime).

If the MSM had had a way to defuse the email issue, they would have done so.

I still do not buy the argument that the emails were not in code. Consider this snippet:
Who all is in the Austin office today who is going to want pizza? We
only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it...

Simply send a single response, filed, color-coded, double-sided and
appropriately labeled, signed in triplicate and set on fire.
They weren't talking about pizza, were they - and whatever they were talking about, justified the joke at the end.

David

Ok... easy to find. Online story, while not completely false was retracted as not meeting editorial standards.

Is there actual audio of these writers saying the 'whole' russia thing is all made up?

Admittedly CNN has been a real joke.... stiff collared corporate culture nobs trying to be cool and hip, lol
Personally I gave up cable spews shows a number of years ago.

Odd though, otoh, all these elite muckity mucks are all involved in pedo rings, but the same strata of muckity mucks couldn't possibly have done something like colludeding with russia to help sway an election.
I mean, even disregarding Trump involvement, its well established Putin engages in a highly thought out strategic kind of cyber guerrilla warfare with the goal of destabilizing a targeted county's political and social systems

Whats really 'great' about these methods is that it's all sort of vague, ephemeral, vaporware.
There's nothing physical for people to grasp. iow, its not like an army of rooskies marched in and started causing physical damage or something
Yes there is video actually

No! The MSM were incredibly biassed towards Hillary and against Trump. CNN even let Hillary have advance notice of the questions she and Trump would be asked. The MSM didn't even do much with the four women who publicly accused Bill Clinton of rape or sexual assault (one of those was the woman who also accused Hillary of pressuring her not to report the crime).

If the MSM had had a way to defuse the email issue, they would have done so.

I still do not buy the argument that the emails were not in code. Consider this snippet:

They weren't talking about pizza, were they - and whatever they were talking about, justified the joke at the end.

David

Malf, ISP and Silence logic

images

Malf, ISP and Silence logic

Let's not drift back into personal stuff. I don't like any attempt to take this subject frivolously, because either it is about a lot of evil activity towards children, or it is about some very stupid people (most of whom were top politicians) who landed themselves in a position where these allegations were plausible but baseless.

Obviously, I don't think any of them are stupid, so I incline towards the first interpretation, and I suspect a lot of other readers will too. That is why we don't want anyone to obscure the argument with trivia.

David

Alex's questions at the end of the podcast:

Do you think that people are ever influenced by evil spirits?

If there is an extended consciousness realm, in what ways is it influencing the material world?

One of the reasons for attempts to suppress information contradicting the materialist world view may be that the powerful people who run things from the shadows are involved in occult practices and they find it convenient to be able to ridicule anyone who accuses them of being occultists.

I think somebody thinks about pedophilia way too much. Why is it that when a politician gets caught with young boys they always seem to be religious right? I have no idea what Pizzagate has to do with consciousness or psi.

I think somebody thinks about pedophilia way too much. Why is it that when a politician gets caught with young boys they always seem to be religious right? I have no idea what Pizzagate has to do with consciousness or psi.
explained in show's intro.

Why is it that when a politician gets caught with young boys they always seem to be religious right?
I have some sympathy with that statement, but perhaps what it really shows, is that some people are exceptionally good at manipulating their followers, and some of them lose their sense of right and wrong, and start to use their 'skills' to indulge in paedophilia - I don't know.
I have no idea what Pizzagate has to do with consciousness or psi.
I sort of think part of the connection is that both involve phenomena and evidence that is slid over by most of the media and the politicians. So in the case of Pitzagate, the contents of the emails were repeatedly ignored, even though their validity is not in doubt, and instead a rather idiotic story about the involvement of the Russians was allowed to overlay it. Those emails are distinctly odd, and they are almost certainly written in code.

Analogously, there are certain aspects of consciousness that the media repeatedly skip over. NDE's for example, or the fact that those who work in hospices observe strange phenomena as some people approach death. These are obviously of interest to people, yet most people are are fed obviously phoney, hand waiving explanations as to their lack of significance.

Or take the example of Rupert Sheldrake's dog experiments. These were truly remarkable, and Wiseman used a crude kludge to be able to claim that he had debunked them. Once again, this is obvious as soon as you look at the facts - As Alex has in a number of podcasts - and yet the mainstream media don't jump on this as you might expect them to.

This extraordinary process of hiding things in plain sight seems to go on rather a lot. For example, back in the 1950's a young medical researcher, Ancel Keys, wanted to make a name for himself by claiming that saturated fat was bad for you and caused heart attacks. He published a paper containing a graph of the rate of heart disease in various countries as a function of their per capita consumption of saturated fat. This started the whole low-fat fad, and yet within a couple of years another paper was published, showing that Ancel Keys had cherry picked his data (selecting 7 points out of about 20 that he had available), leaving out countries such as France, that has low levels of heart disease and yet high fat consumption! Despite repeated attempts by scientists to expose this scam, you will still be urged by your doctor or assorted health websites to eat 'healthy' low fat food!

Maybe these topics are too politically contentious, but I do think there is a connection.

David

Last edited:
I thought this Gordon White podcast interview with Peter Mark Adams belonged here -- as it connects the relationship between child sacrifice/pedophilia with the possible nature of reality/consciousness.

Adams and White discuss the "tarot-ish" card deck, the Sola Busca, which Adams postulates was a card deck commissioned by members of an elite Venetian family. The deck apparently contains extremely violent images, including that of child sacrifice, and Adams and White discuss the possibility of this deck being a grimoire -- i.e., describing dark practical alchemical rituals to be used to keep the elite in power. As Gordon White explains it: perhaps these elite families were privy to and understood the nature of reality and the demi-urge controlling it better than others -- and figured: "well if this is the reality we are in, we might as well be the ones ruling it."

I thought this Gordon White podcast interview with Peter Mark Adams belonged here -- as it connects the relationship between child sacrifice/pedophilia with the possible nature of reality/consciousness.

Adams and White discuss the "tarot-ish" card deck, the Sola Busca, which Adams postulates was a card deck commissioned by members of an elite Venetian family. The deck apparently contains extremely violent images, including that of child sacrifice, and Adams and White discuss the possibility of this deck being a grimoire -- i.e., describing dark practical alchemical rituals to be used to keep the elite in power. As Gordon White explains it: perhaps these elite families were privy to and understood the nature of reality and the demi-urge controlling it better than others -- and figured: "well if this is the reality we are in, we might as well be the ones ruling it."
thx. I'll give a listen. I think I may have heard, but not sure. I'm talking to Gordon next week.

Back