Proven: Schrodinger's cat thought experiment is meaningless- 85 years of consensus trance

Why science is wrong
colin leslie dean points out Schrodinger's cat thought experiment is meaningless

Proven: Schrodinger's cat thought experiment is meaningless

is the cat dead or alive

but

what does dead mean? what does alive mean?

Schrodinger does not tell us what dead means what alive means, so just like Godel does not tell us what truth is, his thought experiment is meaningless -just like Godels theorem

Godel ends in meaninglessness

Now as dean points out, if some bright spark wants to tell us what according to them, not Schrodinger, dead is what alive is

then

in the process tell us your religion your culture your philosophy your spirituality your science behind what dead is what alive is

and if you go to science for your definition of life
bear in mind we are told by science

Life
Biology is the science concerned with the study of life.
but

Life
There is currently no consensus regarding the definition of life
so basically

biology science dont even know what life is-how ironic they study life but dont know what life is

thus we dont know what dead is what alive is-these terms have no meaning because we dont know what life is

That is why biology is not a science

Biology is not a science

Aside dont you think it strange that after say 85 years none of the worlds greatest geniuses have bothered to ask what Schrodinger means by dead means by alive or the geniuses dont ask what does dead mean? what does alive mean? -this is the power of consensus trance

consensus trance

this meaninglessness of Schrodinger's thought experiment is one proof of the view that all products of human thought end in meaninglessness ie mathematics and science

A philosophy to dangerous to acknowledge

To touch the sky: 6 ways: Mathematics ends in meaninglessness:6 examples

Last edited:
I’ve always thought it was a weird experiment because THE CAT ITSELF is a conscious observer. So it’s not both dead or alive. It’s one or the other. I get the point he was trying to make, but to me it’s a strange metaphor to use, and a problematic one.