Psychic-Medium Felix Lee Lerma

#1
Has anyone on here been to see psychic-medium Felix Lee Lerma? He has a 4.5 star rating (out of 5 stars) based on 144 reviews on Yelp. His rate is $250 for a 1 hour long phone session and he sends you an audio recording of the session. If anyone here has seen him or is willing to test him out, please post your experience with him. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
#2
I have never heard of him, but looked at the yelp reviews. Sorting by lowest ratings first, you'll see that about 13 percent of the 144 claimed he was a fraud because he got everything wrong and was totally off base. The remaining 87 percent gave him 4 or more stars.

This is too difficult to assess him based on yelp reviews. For the negative reviews, you can't really say he is a fraud. People in daily life misunderstand, misinterpret, and miscommunicate things all the time. For a medium recieving communication via subconscious channels you can only expect this to be increased and people demanding more of mediums are being unreasonable.

And for the 87 percent of reviews that are positive you would have to do a detailed analysis of the readings to see if their high scores were legitimate, or if they mistakenly attributed "hits" to one of the confounding factors commonly discussed (the info was obtained from the sitters, the information provided was very common and applies to many, etc.).

My experience has shown me that all people have some degree of ability to register psychic impressions, even if it's mostly burried in the noise. There are other people who can be considered genuinely psychic, and this becomes clear when interacting with them over time. While they are sometimes wrong and present off base information (who knows where it comes from), you will find that it becomes completely unreasonable to attribute their overall accuracy, sometimes quite uncanny, to luck, cold reading, or any of the usual suspects.

Cheers,
Bill
 
#3
I have never heard of him, but looked at the yelp reviews. Sorting by lowest ratings first, you'll see that about 13 percent of the 144 claimed he was a fraud because he got everything wrong and was totally off base. The remaining 87 percent gave him 4 or more stars.

This is too difficult to assess him based on yelp reviews. For the negative reviews, you can't really say he is a fraud. People in daily life misunderstand, misinterpret, and miscommunicate things all the time. For a medium recieving communication via subconscious channels you can only expect this to be increased and people demanding more of mediums are being unreasonable.

And for the 87 percent of reviews that are positive you would have to do a detailed analysis of the readings to see if their high scores were legitimate, or if they mistakenly attributed "hits" to one of the confounding factors commonly discussed (the info was obtained from the sitters, the information provided was very common and applies to many, etc.).

My experience has shown me that all people have some degree of ability to register psychic impressions, even if it's mostly burried in the noise. There are other people who can be considered genuinely psychic, and this becomes clear when interacting with them over time. While they are sometimes wrong and present off base information (who knows where it comes from), you will find that it becomes completely unreasonable to attribute their overall accuracy, sometimes quite uncanny, to luck, cold reading, or any of the usual suspects.

Cheers,
Bill
The 13% of people were mostly because of poor communication in scheduling the appointment. The rest were either fake reviews or people who he could not help in connecting with their diseased loved ones (if he can't connect he doesn't charge the client, that doesn't sound like something that a fraud would do). As for your assertion that we don't know if the hits we're based on "info was obtained from the sitters, the information provided was very common and applies to many" all you have to do is read a few of the reviews to see that this isn't the case. Here are some examples from the yelp reviews that prove this isn't the case:
1. Reviewer by the name of Robert M. wrote "I had done much meditation , prayer, and conversation with my partner and being slightly skeptical, and told him if this is real ask me about my........ Well there it was, Felix gave me a puzzled look and asked me about this word just as I had spoken to my partner about".
2. Reviewer by the name of Sara S wrote "He also upon receiving a photo of one of my best friends, immediately said she was going to burn out at work, and mentioned the name 'Jessica' around her. Turns out on of my friends trouble students she works with is named Jessica, and she is the main source of her stress. This is something I didn't even know."
3. Reviewer by the name of Mike S. wrote "I had a brought a friend with me and halfway through he turned to her and said who is William? there is a William trying to come through and he has something to tell you.' William was a boyfriend of hers who passed away 8 years ago. I didn't even know about him until this day.
4. Reviewer by the name of Diana G. wrote "The part for me that was bizarrely cool are the things he said about my great grandparents and grandparents. Seriously I has no idea what he was talking about; so after the session I called my mom to ask her about the things Felix said about them...she asked how I got that information? Who had told me? She swore that I had talked to someone in the family who told me these private secrets. Nevertheless, her reaction and later confirmation made me realize I learned about old family secrets from some random person who happens to be extremely talented..."
5. Reviewer by the name of Elizabeth C. wrote "I hid something in my clothing and said 'if he is the real deal, he will ask me about it'. And yes he mentioned!...He sent me a message for a friend who had drove me to the appointment (she waited in the car so I would get the full benefit of the session) but it was a husbands birthday and he had recently passed. so she got a message to." 6. Reviewer by the name of Risa R. wrote that Felix knew "both my grandfathers came through and knew their name and nicknames and knew things that I didn't even know, later confirmed by my mother."
7. Reviewer by the name of Lizzy wrote "there is a father energy coming through with a chefs hat and a pink apron. My mom didn't know he had a pink apron until a week later going through old pictures found pictures of him wearing a chefs hat and a pink apron!...This one is crazy. he said he saw a little baby and asked if I had a miscarriage. I said no. My mom miscarried before my my mom had me and my sister. He said the name of the baby would of been something like Jenna or Jennifer. I went home to tell my mom and she started crying because she was going to name the child Jenna or Jenelle. I didn't even know that!"
 
Top