Ralph Ellis

I very much appreciate all the shows and Robert Forte and this subject is my favorite maybe. I have always wanted to hear what people would say about Ralph Ellis to compare him to Joseph Atwell

Hi... I don't know a lot about ralphs work but took a look because of your post. looks like a really interesting guy. as you know this topic can get very deep very quickly and it's not the main focus of skeptiko. what is your interest in this topic?

In episode 241 you interviewed Joseph Atwill about "Caeser's Messiah". I like his work very much but I think he stops too soon. Ralph adds good information to that and then it reintroduced the religion/spirituality/history question again. When you talk about that topic I like your paradigm very much. I it can lead directly to what I hear you saying the point of the podcast is. Or at least it get close to the center. That is how I hear this.

In episode 241 you interviewed Joseph Atwill about "Caeser's Messiah". I like his work very much but I think he stops too soon. Ralph adds good information to that and then it reintroduced the religion/spirituality/history question again. When you talk about that topic I like your paradigm very much. I it can lead directly to what I hear you saying the point of the podcast is. Or at least it get close to the center. That is how I hear this.
ok... if you want to reach out to him and see if he's interested in taking this dialog further, I'd be happy to follow up and arrange an interview.