Rey Hernandez, Scientific Study of ET Contact and the Paranormal |412|

Alex, I wonder if you have heard of this guy and would be interested in interviewing him? You will find quite a lot on the Internet by him or about him. He's also recently published a book.

This is a pretty long video (and the quality is not very good) but if you listen to the last 20 minutes or so, I think you'll get an idea of what he's about. NB: I'm not at all advocating the DMT thing, I just thought this guy is interesting for those who suspect that "E.T.s" are actually interdimensional beings rather than "nuts and bolts" aliens. AND he also refers to the "relationship" of our reality with theirs.

His book:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1527234762/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i0

Interestingly, right at the start of his book (in the free sample you can read on Amazon) he quotes McKenna as saying:

"The main thing to understand is that we are imprisoned in some kind of work of art".
I saw that video! Very interesting.

If we are making interview requests, how about an nde'r who belies my position that they do not bring back complex information unless they were already sophisticated?

https://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Near-Death-Transformation/dp/163265024X

That book has an example: a hairdresser who brings back 32 quantum physics equations. More sleuthing is needed, but its intriguing. I keep bringing this up as it relates to integrating the various phenomena into a workable, testable model. Do nde's *really* break science?

<psst, alex I know the answer to requests..."go get em" tiger!'>

I saw that video! Very interesting.

If we are making interview requests, how about an nde'r who belies my position that they do not bring back complex information unless they were already sophisticated?

https://www.amazon.com/Life-After-Near-Death-Transformation/dp/163265024X

That book has an example: a hairdresser who brings back 32 quantum physics equations. More sleuthing is needed, but its intriguing. I keep bringing this up as it relates to integrating the various phenomena into a workable, testable model. Do nde's *really* break science?

<psst, alex I know the answer to requests..."go get em" tiger!'>
haha... true... but I also wonder if she'd be open to the some broader questions about extended consciousness and how NDEs fit / don't fit. so, yes, please go get her on my behalf :) and ask her if she'd be open to what david sunfellow style dialogue.

haha... true... but I also wonder if she'd be open to the some broader questions about extended consciousness and how NDEs fit / don't fit. so, yes, please go get her on my behalf :) and ask her if she'd be open to what david sunfellow style dialogue.
Point taken. Btw, its 32 binders over 20 years of mathematical formulae -- including QM.

She wasn't a hairdresser at the time of her NDE and downloads. This notion was taken by me from somewhere else incorrectly. I imagine you could find her via debra diamond. I really would like to see this question as a main focus: do they know something verifiably unique? that explains something we didn't know existed. If we can't figure this out -- NDe's, abductions, consciousness, etc, we could at least see if something more intelligent than us wants to help us. And apply it. Uh oh -- cult incoming.

The persons name is Evelyn Carleton.

Point taken. Btw, its 32 binders over 20 years of mathematical formulae -- including QM.

She wasn't a hairdresser at the time of her NDE and downloads. This notion was taken by me from somewhere else incorrectly. I imagine you could find her via debra diamond. I really would like to see this question as a main focus: do they know something verifiably unique? that explains something we didn't know existed. If we can't figure this out -- NDe's, abductions, consciousness, etc, we could at least see if something more intelligent than us wants to help us. And apply it. Uh oh -- cult incoming.

The persons name is Evelyn Carleton.
so are you going to contact her? :)

so are you going to contact her? :)
Uhh, I quit facebook a few years ago...

You recognize the problem with your 'wrestling it to the ground" metaphor. The analytical mind just won't get there. Or at least hasn't yet, despite all your shows and evidence no one really cares. Ridiculous? I hope so. Life is absurd, but at least its funny at times.

On that note, I did channel a poem back when I was an atheist. No reason for an explanation, except to say at the time I called it a 'muse experience.' I didn't and still don't write poetry but it turns out the channeled experience matches the assignment of a graduate student I met online via 'plenty of fish' -- a dating website. She didn't believe it was original.

Jelly she was! I did that, me! Just like the prophets and seers. We are not puppets here but puppeteers. Our ignorance proves it!

So this is why we will never get anything really helpful from God. Quoting yourself out of context: "You're on your own kid." If God told us what was going on, we would lose our sense of freedom that our ignorance guarantees, and the aliens cannot have that!

See? Do whatever the hell you want. We can't even tell what's real except for the pain. Evil = good then, as how else would you discern truth? It's quite the setup here, if you think about it.

------

Actually, I have another person I want to find out about. Sgt. Karl Wolfe.

Turns out he passed away a month or two after I realized he was trying to contact me and he tried in mutliple ways. I mean, that is how I interpret what happened. In short, I googled his name and found out his sister is still alive. The message (I assume it was him) was that at the time he made that video he was joking. He kinda hints about naivete in the full video posted elsewhere.

-a problem with my interpretation is that all messages from spirit are ridiculous to me...so I may have misread the 'tone' of what was being communicated. Incidentally, a few hours later my perception of the lighting in my living room changed. It turned a golden color. And then Valentino, my pet parrot made a 'woof' sound! He has never made that sound before or sense. You see? Woof / Karl Wolfe? Not to mention he was in my head earlier making woofing sounds to get me to click on his video!

But also my Dad, who was half asleep and whom I woke up fully, said he HEARD IT!

So, convinced I was in contact with something, I asked if the base on the moon thing was real. The answer I got was,' the truth lies within'. The aliens keep their secrets.

Having experienced several moments like these really makes you appreciate so called evidential mediums. I would never want to go through that process.

-----

Found another claimant thatfollows the evidential pattern I want, via the venerable 'batgap' website:

https://batgap.com/sean-webb/

What does this have to do with alien contact? The so called 'larger consciousness system' may be the friendly 'greater reality' we label as alien.

Last edited: