Rey Hernandez, Scientific Study of ET Contact and the Paranormal |412|

Wow, interesting! See, I can't explain why or what the aliens are. I really DON'T want to believe. I don't know why, I mean it makes sense there would be "others" out there. I was just telling what I saw & what happened, because one day somebody might need to know this weirdness.
Its like we have a kind of psychological/cultural coating that gets striped from us if we believe properly - and then where are we? Naked and alone? No, but its a hard transition to make. Its okay to have safe or even thrilling intellectual ideas about ET (whatever that may mean to us) - but make that a visceral engagement and that becomes another thing entirely.

What is real and normal can never be the same thing again - and that's traumatic - ontological and existential shock.

In an important sense you are saying not that your don't want to believe, but you don't want to know - the shock of confronting non-conforming knowledge will send us into denial if we think that knowing is a threat to our sense of self and reality. Its self-protective. This why initiation into the Mysteries is traumatic and dangerous and was done under guidance (human or spirit).

These days we get slammed with what are seemingly random acts of violence against our sense of the normal - and we react because there's no conscious sense of context or guidance or support. But there is, almost always. If we could see deeply and trust, maybe we'd behave differently?

Hey Alex I am not sure what you mean by unprecedented here. Non-human intelligence has been interacting with humans for a hell of along time - and manipulating dreaming and waking consciousness. What we do have is an unprecedented level of reporting of it. It may be true that there is more of it going on, but we can't be sure of that. However it does seem that as though there something that is intensifying - in the sense that we seem to have entered a phase of relative crisis.

Some argue that ET is a mask for a deeper non-human consciousness. That seems to be the direction that Hernandez is looking - and its one I presently prefer. If we remember that what has been reported may be only a fraction of people effected (including those who don't disclose and those who are not conscious of any experience) we could be talking a substantial portion of a population - and to what end?

Generally it seems that the experiences are positive and the intent is to influence thought and behaviour in a way I regard as a kind of accelerated way of cutting through the density of materialism (intellectual and moral errors) - a kind of collective course correction. But even so, I sense it is more complex than that too.
How do we know who contacted who? Why do we assume the alien intelligence contacted us and manipulated our awareness?

Isn't it equally likely that we opened our awareness (i.e. manipulated our own consciousness) and discovered alien intelligence?

But the latter wouldn't be a paranoid conspiracy theory.

If I go on vacation to a nice cabin in the woods, and , for the first time open the back door and look out at all of the trees and squirrels, do I say that the trees and squirrels opened the door and made me look at them for some possibly sinister purpose?

Its like we have a kind of psychological/cultural coating that gets striped from us if we believe properly - and then where are we? Naked and alone? No, but its a hard transition to make. Its okay to have safe or even thrilling intellectual ideas about ET (whatever that may mean to us) - but make that a visceral engagement and that becomes another thing entirely.

What is real and normal can never be the same thing again - and that's traumatic - ontological and existential shock.

In an important sense you are saying not that your don't want to believe, but you don't want to know - the shock of confronting non-conforming knowledge will send us into denial if we think that knowing is a threat to our sense of self and reality. Its self-protective. This why initiation into the Mysteries is traumatic and dangerous and was done under guidance (human or spirit).

These days we get slammed with what are seemingly random acts of violence against our sense of the normal - and we react because there's no conscious sense of context or guidance or support. But there is, almost always. If we could see deeply and trust, maybe we'd behave differently?
Well, it's kind of like this (for me), I am the type of person who warns others; points things out of importance. I don't keep good things to myself, I like to share. Dangerous things I'm real loud in pointing out.

However, I also don't like ridicule AND if someone even tries, I will bring it. I will force them to see & admit, I will challenge them to a bet.... or whatever. One of us is going to be right AND I want to know which one of us it is.

With UFO's well, WTH, just WTH. You have nothing, so you just look like a fool from the jump. The only people you can tell are people who know you very well (& if you have a thing for honesty/like I do)... well, then they know you saw this. That's when they start w/the "I wish I could see them!" "God, you are so lucky!"

So then you're off to the races w/ NO, you don't want this.

Also, when you sit alone in the dark to think; What does this all mean? You got nothing. Okay you saw a UFO and the "creatures". Now what?

Where are they from? I don't freakin know.
What do they want? I don't freakin know.
Would they lie/ would they be honest? I don't freakin know.

So, you are kind of left with let's analyze their actions. They creep around, scare the ever loving hell out of people, they didn't offer me tea! AND the main freak said (thought out) we were equal to toad poop.

WHICH BTW, makes me wonder about people who say "they are nice". WHY is that all nice? Do they have anything to show for their "nice"? I haven't seen anything. I was nice, I wanted to be friends.

See my problem here? They didn't solve anything for me. Hey, maybe they are working with governments, in which case I say.. well THAT'S JUST GREAT. Just great (apply sarcasm).

I thought I'd show you how it feels to see a UFO because nobody actually gets it (unless they have seen one). So, I made you a video. Turn on your speakers, enlarge your screen. Then, imagine you are minding your own business when all of a sudden THIS suddenly is flying over your head in a saucer. yeah, like YOU'D tell anyone.

Enjoy: