Rob and Trish McGregor On Synchronicity and ET |432|

The trickster role: It is so obvious to me that when an OBEr has astral sex he had better be sure of protection from evil spirits, who do circulate in the astral and are able to shape shift and appear to be "of the light."

The mantoid at the end of the bed: this one grabbed my attention. Alex, do you see a potential role for trickster / malicious counterfeiting here??
I do. and I think you make a good point about shape-shifting / counterfeiting. from what I can tell this is definitely part of the phenomenon. the other thing I love about the Wes Meeks story is that it shows how we deceive ourselves... maybe we are the tricksters :) that's how I relate to it.

Have you considered that synchronicities are You trying to get Your attention?
do you mean in a time travel, multiple timeline kind of way, or in a different aspects of are Spirit residing in different "levels" of the Consciousness field kind of way?

Victims, huh? Physical reality happening to you, not through you?
ok, but it seems like we need to at least try to nail down the good ET vs. Bad ET thing. whatever language we choose can be picked apart, but we all understand the difference between being abducted and invited to it spiritually transformative experience.

Can someone please give me the Wes Meeks story in a nutshell? I simply cannot find it and Alex finds it pivotal. Deep thanks.

woojer said:
Victims, huh? Physical reality happening to you, not through you?

ok, but it seems like we need to at least try to nail down the good ET vs. Bad ET thing. whatever language we choose can be picked apart, but we all understand the difference between being abducted and invited to it spiritually transformative experience.

Either there is a choice to experience certain events w/in physical reality or there is no choice. Physical reality is either happening to you or through you. Neither life approach is incorrect.

RE THE WES MEEKS STORY: Oh so many thanks Alex! But I'm still unable to find it on their blog--there is no search engine I can find and so I scrolled thru many posts--two long pages worth of blogs--with no luck. I just don't have time to keep scrolling. If someone can specify the blog I'd be grateful. The danger of sex with random astral beings is real. There is a huge afterlife group with many millennials, whose leader thinks nothing of having sex with astral beings. he comes across. I cringe when I hear this for fear of his not taking precautions about discernment / protection. Bring-ing new meaning to the concept of safe sex!

woojer said:
Have you considered that synchronicities are You trying to get Your attention?

Synchronous events are either a function of chance or they are the markers that remind us that we are following our best path i.e. what drives us in a passionate way.

They are certainly not chance. But maybe they are trying to stretch our attention beyond where we like it to be. Since this show went to air I have had a radical increase in synchronicities to a ridiculous degree. This might simply be that my awareness has been spiked. But as the person who facilitated getting Rob and Trish to talk with Alex I am amused that the spike has happened. Previously I got almost exclusively 11:11 prompts even though I often sat up late. Now I am getting a lot of 22:22 - like this evening. But I have had only one 23:23. I don't need to know the time at night. I to sleep when I am tired usually. My pattern is to get a sudden impulse to look at the time, or I will pick up my phone for some reason on an impulse or pretext. It doesn't work when I try to set things up. Like I completely missed 11:11:11:11 13 days ago despite having decided I would plan to see it. But then I saw 117733 on my odometer - a beautiful 11:11 - 22 [1+7+3 repeated]

Now I am getting heaps of number patterns -or just noticing them. Either way 'they' have my attention. Right now the time was 23:56 - that's 11:11 [23:00 is 11:00 pm and 5+6=11] and I had to suddenly pause to notice that right after I hit the period after attention - and seconds later the clock flipped to 23:57 - so just in time.

Its all so elegant and playful. I try to set up observations but forget. But if I want to miss a sighting I will, mostly. If its 11:04 and I decide to miss seeing 11:11 I won't see the clock until later. if I am not paying attention I will sometimes see 11:11 4 mornings in a row and then get thingy about it and miss the next few days.

Now its getting silly with an insane level of patterns and symmetries.

I agree they are attention getters. Something has the power to stimulate your awareness in a meaningful manner - to get your attention. What can do that and why? Does paying attention have any discernible consequence? None that I have noticed in any definitive way. But I am constantly reminded of the presence of power and intent. That must have some enduring impact, surely.

RE THE WES MEEKS STORY: Oh so many thanks Alex! But I'm still unable to find it on their blog--there is no search engine I can find and so I scrolled thru many posts--two long pages worth of blogs--with no luck. I just don't have time to keep scrolling. If someone can specify the blog I'd be grateful. The danger of sex with random astral beings is real. There is a huge afterlife group with many millennials, whose leader thinks nothing of having sex with astral beings. he comes across. I cringe when I hear this for fear of his not taking precautions about discernment / protection. Bring-ing new meaning to the concept of safe sex!
interesting point I had not considered. As far as a link if you go back through this thread Rob was actually nice enough post a reference to books that it's in. Not sure about the blog, but if you find it please post it here

They say it is in their Synchrosecrets blog but again there is no search engine, no way to get to it. As for the books I can't afford to buy them. Alex, you wrote, "the other thing I love about the Wes Meeks story is that it shows how we deceive ourselves... maybe we are the tricksters :) that's how I relate to it. " WHAT Wes Meeks story?? Was it something said in the interview itself that I missed?? I am so frustrated I could spit! :)

They say it is in their Synchrosecrets blog but again there is no search engine, no way to get to it. As for the books I can't afford to buy them. Alex, you wrote, "the other thing I love about the Wes Meeks story is that it shows how we deceive ourselves... maybe we are the tricksters :) that's how I relate to it. " WHAT Wes Meeks story?? Was it something said in the interview itself that I missed?? I am so frustrated I could spit! :)
https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=313768

Back