Robbie Graham Busts the UFO Paradigm |358|

There is not credible evidence that reincarnation happens actually. It isn't objective in the same way that everything else in normal conscious experience is objective. Nobody remembers a past life as if they are jsut continuing it in this life. That is universally the case. I can prove this.

There is not credible evidence that reincarnation happens actually. It isn't objective in the same way that everything else in normal conscious experience is objective. Nobody remembers a past life as if they are jsut continuing it in this life. That is universally the case. I can prove this.
You may be a doctor but you are still Stuck On Stupid. AMIRIGHT!!!!

As Chuckles has pointed out, there is a lot of evidence for reincarnation, and it is quite surprising.

1) Most people report past lives as normal individuals - not Cleopatra or Napoldeaon.

2) Typically your children report details of past lives, but then gradually forget them.

3) Sometimes the child exhibits birthmarks that are consistent with something that happened in the previous life - particularly the mode of death.

4) Adults can also be regressed under hypnotism into a past lives.

David

My son had memories of being a 19th century prostitute in the wild west. So we were pretty happy when those memories faded. Pretty sad really.
How old was he - because I would say that a young child would have great difficulty understanding the concept of a prostitute - which makes that experience more believable. Did he say how he died, and does he have any birthmarks? Had he watched wild west movies on TV?

David

Bill Cooper said that he saw UFOs in the navy near Pearl Harbor. in the 1960's.He says they are man made.He says they are planning to maybe one day have a fake invasion to unite the world in fear.He also was tricked himself with fake alien info for many years,it was put on his desk when he was the person who briefed the pacific fleet admiral(or similar).
There is also a new way of flight that may be used. Gyroscope flight.
The interesting thing is a university physics class I was shown this in 1973.
Eric Laithwaite tried to do similar from about 1973-1998 but never succeeded . He was ridiculed for trying to do something that had been done already.
There was a BBC youtube on how he was the only royal society lecture that they would not print his lecture, it seems youtube took it down.

Bill Cooper said that he saw UFOs in the navy near Pearl Harbor. in the 1960's.He says they are man made.He says they are planning to maybe one day have a fake invasion to unite the world in fear.He also was tricked himself with fake alien info for many years,it was put on his desk when he was the person who briefed the pacific fleet admiral(or similar).
There is also a new way of flight that may be used. Gyroscope flight.
The interesting thing is a university physics class I was shown this in 1973.
Eric Laithwaite tried to do similar from about 1973-1998 but never succeeded . He was ridiculed for trying to do something that had been done already.
There was a BBC youtube on how he was the only royal society lecture that they would not print his lecture, it seems youtube took it down.
Bill Cooper has long been discredited. Aaron Gulyas gives a concise synopsis of Cooper's history in Part 3 of Where Did the Road Go?'s UFO history series starting at 1:10:12 in the show.

Please disprove it

Bill Cooper has long been discredited. Aaron Gulyas gives a concise synopsis of Cooper's history in Part 3 of Where Did the Road Go?'s UFO history series starting at 1:10:12 in the show.

I read his book, maybe possibly a disinfo agent?

Errrrr ummmm I want to get something off my chest, most people purposely throw disinfo in to stuff that is otherwise true, for reasons not hard to come by.

Its actually done on purpose, but there are those out there strictly in it for the money

I suggest that we do not divert this thread into a discussion of various possible free energy schemes. I'd rather that was placed in another thread.

David

I swear if Alex interviewed the queen of england, he'd ask her what she thought about NDE then berate her on not being up on the peer reviewed research. :D

LOL. That is precisely why I listen to the Skeptiko Podcast.

Seriously, the vast majority of Podcasters are intolerably tedious because they uncritically fawn over every Guest making the rounds promoting their book/lecture series/DVD etc.

Alex somehow manages to ask hard-hitting, critical questions, yet still stay friendly, keep the interview from exploding (usually :D), and move things along. That is way more difficult than most people realize. It's a feat of conversation few people can pull off.

The whole ufo field has become so rife with disinformation, infighting, fraud, hoaxing, media overplay

True. I've been researching UFO's since I first watched a documentary about them which was shown in the theater before the premier of the Star Wars movie I attended in 1977.

After 40 years of research, I reached the same opinions as Robbie Graham and Robert Brandstetter:

* 99.9% of "UFOlogy" is hoaxing, fraudulent conspira-tainment, and NewAge Space Brother Religion.

* "Government Disclosure" is part of that 99.9%, and a Fool's Errand.

* That other 0.1% is something real, but the cost of pursuing it is ten thousand life hours that could have been better spent on something else when you sum up your profit/loss at the end, ...a tragic waste.

Last edited:
True. I've been researching UFO's since I first watched a documentary about them which was shown in the theater before the premier of the Star Wars movie I attended in 1977.

After 40 years of research, I reached the same opinions as Robbie Graham and Robert Brandstetter:

* 99.9% of "UFOlogy" is hoaxing, fraudulent conspira-tainment, and NewAge Space Brother Religion.

* "Government Disclosure" is part of that 99.9%, and a Fool's Errand.

* That other 0.1% is something real, but the cost of perusing it is ten thousand life hours that could have been better spent on something else when you sum up your profit/loss at the end, ...a tragic waste.

I think your percentages are a bit off, but I'll go with it. ;)

Bill Cooper predicted 911 three months before it happened. He was in the navy and saw UFOs flying into the water.The whole crew was silenced. Later someone put a large stack on his desk,where he worked for the navy briefing the head of the pacific fleet(or similar). He believed the files that had pictures of aliens and UFOs. I think he took twenty years to realize that information was fake. He had been used(and others) to spread disinfo that aliens exist. There is also video of from CSpan that the bill was passed for the provision of martial law if there is an alien attack,(that attack would be a used as false flag used just like 911). Bill Cooper was killed by government agents outside his house. Maybe you should have some respect for him. The UFOs are real but they are man made and the aliens are fake according to the late Bill Cooper. As for me I just view all ideas I want, Bill Cooper's idea seems plausible to me, it could be correct.

How old was he - because I would say that a young child would have great difficulty understanding the concept of a prostitute - which makes that experience more believable. Did he say how he died, and does he have any birthmarks? Had he watched wild west movies on TV?

David
In China there was boy,he knew all about a certain village somewhere else. His parents took him there and he could tell all about the town and its people. In the end he lived in the town part time. Nobody had told him about the town.

My wife's cousin slept in a hotel in China. A maid came into his room late at night. The next day he asked at the front desk about the maid. They said she had committed suicide in that room years before.

Back