Sandy Hook Conspiracy

I love this stuff. Whether I find a particular conspiracy (theory) plausible or not, they are always a lot of fun to examine. There are events where the official story in due time does not pan out (JFK), and there are events that justifiably demand a closer look (9/11)... I read most of the linked article, but have not yet finished the video. Is there a conspiracy theory here, or are people just attempting to poke holes in some of the data? I'd find it interesting to know what some people think really did happen if not the official version of events. Regardless, I haven't found any of this convincing enough to consider a possible alternate scenario at this point.

I think it's crazy that certain folks seem to know how somebody they're unfamiliar with should be presenting themselves on live television in a moment of crisis. So the whole 'actors' thing doesn't really do it for me. Also, the fact that the names of the victims have been withheld (if that's true) is not at all surprising to me. As far as the genders and ages of the victims-- well, those two characteristics are usually listed alongside names... These are my only thoughts thus far, but I think I'll look into it a little further, though I don't see what else might have occurred beyond the official version. This type of shooting is not at all unprecedented and the idea of it being staged (for whatever reason) is almost too crazy for me to take seriously. Sometimes I have my limits.

Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Some of the news coverage does appear to contain footage of bad acting. And that is weird.

Last edited:
Thanks, SS.

At first, I also dismissed the conspiracy stuff on SH because I thought it not our place to decide how parents would act under such circumstances. Though, I thought they certainly acted weird . . . (and I'd yet to see what I consider the strangest: Pozner's mother a couple days after the event being interviewed by Anderson Cooper).

I reconsidered after watching the Halbig video. I work in a place where protocol is taken quite serious, and flags go up when I see events happen where protocol is completely ignored. The fact that the trauma helicopters weren't called in, porta-potties were called in, that the first responders couldn't pull up to the school or go in it (!?), that a cop casually picked up a gun in Lanza's trunk (tampering - how did they know someone else wasn't involved that might be revealed through fingerprinting?), and that not one parent sued in light of the above facts. Also, the fact that the whole thing was classified is beyond strange to me . . . And - I believe I'm correct on this - that no one can seem to say who pronouced the children dead, which was done in 11 minutes, is strange to me . . .

- I'm pressed on time, so that's a bit short and probably ill-written.

Sorry if this subject has been covered before, and it probably has . . . but I would like to hear opinions on the matter, somewhat in relation to the two items below:

Fascinating interview... This could provoke a very interesting discussion, but I'm sure forum members would rather rehash the same arguments that have been hashed ad nauseum for however many decades they've been on this damn forum. I love it when veteran forum members complain about derailings. They make me sick.

Anywell, I'm going to finish up listening to this.

Interesting. I haven't given any thought to SH being a black op but hey. The way I generally approach stuff like this is to first look at the obvious:

- Who would such an op benefit and how?
- What would be the logistics involved in coordinating the op and is the who likely to have that ability?
- Fallout. Are the "loose-ends" credible? Have their been any apparent moves to tie up potential loose-ends?

I don't know that much about this topic either, but I found it odd that the school was demolished following the events. Was that really necessary?
Right. I could maybe understand doing it, but it doesn't seem to be a precedented thing. Columbine wasn't demolished and there was blood and such everywhere. No SH photo shows any sign of blood, medical supplies, or even struggle. What's even stranger is that they made the people who demolished it sign a gag order so that they couldn't speak at all about what they saw (or didn't see). Is there a precedent for such an gag order? Why would they do that? Also, my understanding is that any time in cases like this the group that does the bodily remains clean up is supposed to be public knowledge. It isn't in this case. Why? (Even after Halbig politely asking . . . (and maybe even after putting in Freedom of Info Requests)).

Last edited:
Interesting. I haven't given any thought to SH being a black op but hey. The way I generally approach stuff like this is to first look at the obvious:

- Who would such an op benefit and how?
- What would be the logistics involved in coordinating the op and is the who likely to have that ability?
- Fallout. Are the "loose-ends" credible? Have their been any apparent moves to tie up potential loose-ends?
I can't really answer who would benefit or why . . . or the stuff on loose ends. I initially decided I didn't believe the conspiracy theories on this one . . . till I realized that trying to explain away the complete ignoring of protocol and other anomolies presented what I find to be an issue. I don't know where that puts my position . . . or the situation.

Back